It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 227
<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Had a day off and ruminated a bit... though this was mentioned in this thread tangentially, what if:

The alleged fall of a previous civilization was caused by "evil AI" being fought by pro human freedom fighters, or Luddites, who foresaw one of the less lovely outcomes for machines that are far smarter than their makers? A common sci-fi trope, but not necessarily untrue. Intellect without morals can be ... pure terror.

What if ALICCE (the found AI) was literally imprisoned.. .for a reason?

What if the (alleged) RKs are being misguided under the blanket of ideas like "progress, exploration, love, destiny?"

Using a captive, ignorant population (being us) isn't "cool" ...even if needed to save a whole population or for other arguably altruistic excuses. Doesn't mean I wouldn't do it to reach a goal, but it would be a constant battle, morally.

I happen to believe expediency doesn't necessarily excuse poor behavior towards other sentience... or even partial sentience. .. but i still eat bacon.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

RIGHT

how do we know she is moving in ways that will be beneficial for humans?

they clearly have no intention of sharing what they found as we clearly have just vague sightings and stories.

i have seen a smaller BT myself so i know they exist but the real question is it all a ruse to make us believe we or someone else like a breakaway civ. has this tech, imagine if all this was trickery or the eye or even some sort of microwave weaponry to induce the WOO feeling and the sighting as a whole.

i think one of the contractors broke the secret to true room temp super conductors and a way to manipulate emerita, if you look at the end of a .22LR you cant see the bullet leave and that is at BEST going M1.0 imagine something that has the ability to no be effected by inertia and might weight slightly nothing in its field effect, it would fly away SO fast like i have seen and others have seen with out sonic booms.

i have a feeling we are being screwed with, some of us here have had rather unpleasant run in with these craft and what is the so called occupants.

if they were real ET and have been around basiclly forever, why not come down and say hi after 1000's of years....

because there was strange events back then and drugs and today we have strange tech

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Hmmm ...

but when the two "sides" are compared, the one we know more about, the rulers of Earth and the government of the U.S. specifically post mid 1960's, is demonstrably...er, lacking.

If even one of the so-called whistleblowers are accurate as to the hidden situation, the local government is out right evil and so far from a representative system that it exceeds most paranoid delusions.

Back to two sides with comparable tech, before they broke off ... each walking a precarious path in regards to morals.

The less pleasant encounters could be with the local arm of Earthly govt.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

there has always been 'something' living alongside us humans, call it the trickster or the skinwalker etc but that is getting into something different here rendalshim forest is one of the very very very few close encounters with 'others' seen outside a craft as 110% human as long as the 2 women and that young boy who saw the ice cream cone and it being followed by the night stalkers heilo team.

ive seen a orange orb ATLEAST 100 miles from the nearest humanity and honestly im glad i have my 95lbs blue nose pit with me on that one.

i think we are dealing with old world 'entities' or monster, real UFO, military UFO's and earth effects/lights, lighting balls etc it amazing we can even making Anything out of all this madness

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

You will get no argument from me regarding the various causes for the weird phenomena people experience; from hidden 'hard' technology to the universal sea of consciousness and energy we are immersed in; including all the varied sentience it may hold, like extra solar or extra frequency/ dimensional. It's fairly obvious there are many origins for "weird."

I wonder who will win the disclosure fight, should disclosure involve suppressed tech and history, rather than just an unknown alien "other" ... doing the "right" thing and reuniting humanity will endanger the liars, and cornered psychopaths are ... problematic.

If A and others are all lying and there is no suppressed tech of the magnitude alluded to, but only the existence of paranormal "powers," it would make the secrecy less understandable.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

and if it were mostly all supernatural it would make sense for the extreme secrecy

it would be interesting to take a poll of the people that have seen UFO's where and what kind it was and if they have any 'alternative' spirituality.

for all we know they could be strange manifestations of ghosts or whatever you want to call it

if allot of UFO and by extension abductions were based more in a spiritualist sense rather than a technical one that would make alllllot of sense, it would explain why they seem to follow families and explain some of the UFO's mind mending abilities

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

if astr0 and the few things i have seen are really controlled by some off world power that wants or wanted to help us here i dont think there is really anything anyone could do to stop them.

i know that there are DEW weaponry out there but that is MAYBE 2 shots before everyone on the western seaboard knows about it when the power goes out.

thats the thing that killed astr0's story was tha they were willing at the very least to leave us here at ATS here on earth, that isnt the act of some benevolent sect of humanity especially know allot of here would go with just the clothing on our backs.

i reread the astr0 story and it sounds like they were paperclip scientists if you ask me. messing with peoples minds and scaring the living daylights out of them with their 'gray' memory markers

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Good idea. That would be a very (kinda) complex questionnaire and it would take the perfect person to write it. Damn great idea in fact. a reply to: penroc3

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

There is one of them right there!!

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
A bunch of hellos and how are yous to the Forever Men of ATS!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xconvoyx

We are awaiting the signs that we worthy of being considered to be separated from our government and be treated as as individuals!

F the RKs! They are snobs. We either all succeed or we all fail.

Do. Or do not. There is no ‘try’.

That is part of problem with astr0’s story. But when you see the tech for yourself it gets complicated!

Yeah, we are here but know our calls go unanswered... well, unless you can convince the pilot that Lockheed has a fusion reactor...

Thanks for checking in!

At least some of us are here!

edit on 28-7-2020 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The hardest part about a true sighting is forgetting it.
Me and friends have had amazing sightings but we never talked about them till years after.
You know you've seen something extraordinary but just can't remember.
Weird as foook.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: UKWO1Phot

That is the main part but the other part is even more important to you than what everyone else thinks: How do I explain this?

Uh, you can’t. Words don’t suffice. That is part of the problem of disclosure. An individual can be cowed, a heard can’t (except that they figured out how to a long time ago. (YAY! Harvard!)

Uh, what was I talking about...

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

seeing is believing and there is no changing that.

RK's were never real in the sense the story told here, but that is a whole different topic in the ultra terrestrials area.

seeing these craft shake rattle and roll smashed basically most of the modern flight modes that i was aware of.

there are OPERATIONAL craft being flown by god knows looking over god knows what.

i have a sneaking suspicion that some of these craft could not operate in open space and require the electricity provided by the EM field the earths core provides us with.

people are always looking for a massive almost limitless amount of energy and we have all been standing on it this whole time.

dont get me wrong i think we are in deep-space(Neptune and perhaps beyond) with human flights but not much further.

I have seen an orange orb that it would take ALLLLLLOT to convince me it was anything related to human technology but the smaller black triangles i have seen definitely give off that human vibe(because they look manufactured/not organic) but regardless these things are out there.

i wish i could walk into the OST or maybe secret service and ask them about their super cool drones.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   

I liked the RK story but that seemed like an astr0 creation (that is my assumption, and English, from the language, but, my assumption as well, because I read his writings). But sounded good as the surface story. The “other” was discussed among ya’ll in the Aviation Project thread and you should have seen that technology was what the intent of the BT story was about (the ideas were good but not really shared, in full, kind of like the Green Lady engine tech). But, it was just a story.

But, then when you see one... oh, crap! Worlds go sideways!!

That tech makes me wonder how far we have actually gone!

I really mean, ‘Did astr0 tell some truth in his posts [about the fanciful RKers?”

I think, “Yes”, which is why I am seen as a “believer” [is astr9] but if you that read. Partial truths and major hints make but a good narrative!!

The money of a Breakaway Society may seem unreal the other side may be encoded message within!!

I really think that the BBT are already chasing UFOs but the rest of us are feeling locked out)and are shirts on fie

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I had a very unusual experience last week where I thought there could be humans from Earth who have been using alien tech for who knows how long and they secretly run planet Earth. I then had a remote viewing experiencing of this notion and I could briefly see them and immediately after my body went through this very extreme feeling of nausea and paralysis, my face felt super weird and so did my body. It lasted about 3 seconds and I was scared out of my mind after it happened. I was just at home sitting on my couch in the evening.

I never thought about the breakaway civilization theory before, now I believe it could be a possibility.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
i have a sneaking suspicion that some of these craft could not operate in open space and require the electricity provided by the EM field the earths core provides us with.

Tesla.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
If A and others are all lying and there is no suppressed tech of the magnitude alluded to, but only the existence of paranormal "powers," it would make the secrecy less understandable.

when those "paranormal" powers can freely manipulate your reality and even your top secret, black budget technology can't do anything about it, the last thing you want is your society pursuing those powers.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Hey yall, I have a question I was hoping someone would finally speak clearly about. Around 100+ pages ago I suppose (cant find the location now) there was a member thats no longer with us (dont remember name) that stated they knew what was really up with Astrp story.

They said it was related to one of Astrps blog posts about the Mars rover sending back some hidden communications at instantaneous speeds. If I recall it was suggested it was related to entanglement allowing FTL communications.

They also mentioned a network of satellites that I believe were encompassing Mars or earth or something like that. They said the two were related and another user talked about it being too powerful to allow anyone else to get the tech.

No one would come out and say what they were specifically talking about but others alluded to understanding and thinking it was significant.

I'm hoping a regular will recall this and be able to shed light. I never could put 2 and 2 together to come up with something reasonable.

I seem to remember now it was involved with an explanation or discussion about tracing all the molecules in space in order to predict near future or accurately "record" something in the past. This was all theoretical I believe, obviously. I might be misremembering this last part or confusing it from another thread.

Hope all of you are doing well.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

astro engineer i believe was the same on the other forum

he was basically saying that the rovers on mars use entanglement to speak to NASA back on earth and that they were editing the pics in real life.

i think there is SOMETHING going on on the surface of mars

link to story

mars link

its a good read

new topics

top topics

<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join