It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 228
<< 225  226  227   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

the problem is, as far as public understanding of quantum entanglement goes, it doesn't work like that.

so either the official explanation of quantum entanglement is wrong, they're using something else entirely and that's just a "plot device" meant to introduce some deniability, or the whole story is BS.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

So the discussion I am referring to took place in this thread. The user that specifically made an account to discuss, mentioned all the things I previously listed here and said that combined was resulting in something they nor anyone else would say clearly, but I remember others claimed to be able to put 2 and 2 together.

We were openly discussing the mars rover and info anomaly during that time, and the implication was that it was a small part of an overall suggestion.

Sorry it isnt coming out very clearly. I dont really expect an answer and its possibly I was misreading something, although I dont believe that was the case. Was just hoping someone would remember and YOLO me a PM lol.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xconvoyx

he was talking about the diamond pod being flaked by harrier jets

this is a reproduction but i bet the USAF showed up and took it as well as paid a pretty penny for the negatives and cops the photographer had

new topics

top topics

<< 225  226  227   >>

join