It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 228
<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

the problem is, as far as public understanding of quantum entanglement goes, it doesn't work like that.

so either the official explanation of quantum entanglement is wrong, they're using something else entirely and that's just a "plot device" meant to introduce some deniability, or the whole story is BS.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

So the discussion I am referring to took place in this thread. The user that specifically made an account to discuss, mentioned all the things I previously listed here and said that combined was resulting in something they nor anyone else would say clearly, but I remember others claimed to be able to put 2 and 2 together.

We were openly discussing the mars rover and info anomaly during that time, and the implication was that it was a small part of an overall suggestion.

Sorry it isnt coming out very clearly. I dont really expect an answer and its possibly I was misreading something, although I dont believe that was the case. Was just hoping someone would remember and YOLO me a PM lol.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xconvoyx

he was talking about the diamond pod being flaked by harrier jets

this is a reproduction but i bet the USAF showed up and took it as well as paid a pretty penny for the negatives and cops the photographer had

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Hey Steve, sorry I don't check in too often... thought this was dead-ish.

That Astroengineer story about the Mars rover was mentioned in the first few pages of this thread BUT was about another CT where the only commonalities were the name "Jetson's dog" and the subject of space exploration.

The post got the two stories conflated due to both using the same "A" name ... in other words not remotely related to this A-0's story, or at least no obvious ties. I never addressed it as I should have as I have a damaged attention span (squirrel!!).

Too bad this site is going down. I had hopes it would still be around when or if the big Q gets answered.

I am still torn by the weirdness I experienced and how it all supported Astr0's highly improbable, partial narrative. I am still torn as the "alien" or "ultradimensional" slant at least SEEMS to hold validity, while the "hidden tech" narrative also seems to hold truth.

Either way, all we have are a bunch of "seems" and no concrete answers.. .except that deep weirdness is indeed occurring with seemingly sane folks and there is a boatload of BS being shoveled around.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Well then. Six years, and 228 pages later - I must say this has to be a record for Best Tended Thread!

I suppose a (re)introduction of sorts is in order. I havent been here in some years, as life has taken me in a series of more mundane directions. I should preface by saying that there are three distinct types of knowledge: 1. The things we know. 2. The things we know we dont know. 3. The things we don't know we dont know.

SO. I recall back in '14 His last "bombshell" thread and thinking to myself "Cool Story, Bruh." I didnt make to much of it. Fast forward to the end of last week, when I awoke just before sunrise (not uncommon for me) remembering in vivid detail His story, and left with a burning desire to Get To The Bottom Of It. One week later, and I have read through all of His posts that I can find, the scholarly thread (which hit a dead-end), the Weird Cali Thread (only 40 ish pages in on that one so far), and this whopper of a thread. I've spent most of my free time reading this one; and only just finished.

Now, I know the things I do know. I have 32 open tabs to research topics I know I don't know (Thank you, BASS); and a realization of the gaping hole that is The Things I don't know that I don't know.

My own personal experience with this phenomenon goes back over thirty years ago to the late 80's, when as a child I saw something in the sky I couldnt explain, became scared, and ran home: Three yellow / green lights flying low 'n slow in a triangle formation. Anecdotal at best; and I dont recall much else about it. On the more esoteric side, I do not dream; by choice. Around the same time as my "sighting" I began hearing voices as I fell asleep. In time I was able to distinguish between two separate types. One are human - bits and snippets of other people's conversations (or possibly their dreams?); like playing back a recording. The other type were directed *at* me; intended to frighten me. I learned fairly quick how to shield my thoughts to prevent intrusion of either type; and nowadays the only time I experience "interference" from either of the two is when I am completely exhausted, and dont have the energy to focus on putting up the metaphoric "Keep Out" signs before drifting off to sleep.

I do know firsthand that we have tech that has been tested and used in theaters of war which is also frequently used above US soil; (and thats all that I will say about that publicly) so it stands to reason that where there is one instance; there are more.
I....don't know what to make of all of this. Geometry notwithstanding, i've never been very good at various schools of math. I cant be certain that my chosen research topics will yield understanding of what I know I dont know; or not.

If anyone is still around from the beginning that has info that isnt fit for public consumption and would like to share; to help me connect the dots as it were - please feel free to share privately!! This gaping hole of what I dont know I dont know isnt going to fill itself - likely ever.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: blood0fheroes

all us aircraft are flown over the US

but welcome to the fray

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Indeed they are

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

The Geometry of said craft is very specific and has a intended purpose. To allow the plasma to be directed in the direction they wish to travel with minimal resistance.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I suppose I should clarify my statement: I really wasnt trying to be cryptic - the first 180 pages or so had a ton of science and math related links; which without a year or five further study on my part I hardly have more than a novice grasp of. Geometry on the other hand, comes naturally to me; I can "see" angles if you will, and I'm usually fairly accurate at anticipating trajectories. Ask anyone who's ever shot a game of 8 ball against me and they'll tell you i've got to be the luckiest man they ever met.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
So further searching has led me to one Dr. Pais, and his fantastical patents, as discussed here..

Serious question for the more technical minded: If Dr. Pais is indeed a quack; would his assertions have been published by the IEEE?

Linky Link. "The Plasma Compression Fusion Device—Enabling Nuclear Fusion Ignition
Publisher: IEEE"

Here are the patents in question.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: blood0fheroes
So further searching has led me to one Dr. Pais, and his fantastical patents, as discussed here..

Serious question for the more technical minded: If Dr. Pais is indeed a quack; would his assertions have been published by the IEEE?

Linky Link. "The Plasma Compression Fusion Device—Enabling Nuclear Fusion Ignition
Publisher: IEEE"

Here are the patents in question.

YEah...i imagine that tech is already in a lockheed safe since they have a small fusion reactor protype that partially works. Thats just th epublic one. likely they got a fully working one in the black.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Not having the best grasp of the science (or lack thereof) behind these patents, but having a fairly good grasp of logic - I would have to agree. I'd also like to add other possible conclusions:
1. This is the "real deal". 100%, on the mark, blatant step toward a black project coming to light.
a. Possibly explains why the assignee reportedly "strong-armed" the patent office into granting the patent.
b. Not-so-subtle "flex" as a deterrent.
2. This is some percentage mixture of truth and fabrication. They may have working proofs of concept of all, or none of the tech represented in these patents.
a. Assuming at least 25% truth to A***0's story, our gov certainly wouldn't want to appear to be "caught with their pants
down"; first patent was filed two years after His story broke here.
b. With rumors of non-allied countries "catching up" to known tech, perhaps a bit of misdirection was in order.
3. If there is indeed some reality behind a break-away civ., and our gov. has some knowledge of the same tech; then it is possible that - thinking in accepted terrestrial modes; they have simply slapped Dr. Pias' name on this in order to avoid being hamstrung in the future; granting themselves the sole legal right to produce said tech without having to pay anyone for it.
edit on 21-9-2020 by blood0fheroes because: missed a word.

edit on 21-9-2020 by blood0fheroes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   

When you invite other countries to coem see your goodies in private,they step in and think you arent gonna show them anything,then hours later they come out the building with their faces white as ghost,hair turned grey, and practically running to their vehicles like their butts ar eon fire,i tend to think that is not even the tip of the iceberg.

And wait till 2032-36. thats the time frame the Breakeaway's plan to leave in. It will not be a quiet event.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

There seems to be a structural gap between the the MIC/black project world and us civies schlubbing it out here in the real world. That is what is being used to keep us ignorant; what we expect. And if you are fed BS, where the mind fills in the blanks, then that gap is reinforcing your bias.

The gap is about belief more than science. Again, playing into what you will accept as believable fact. That is why a BBT will fly over a city without a care.

So we try to see where the path lies!!

BBTs are somewhere else now. The real deal are now flying around. Look up.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

as the old saying goes, BS in BS out

i think the new thing will be people seeing smaller tri's and orange orbs

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

There seems to be a structural gap between the the MIC/black project world and us civies schlubbing it out here in the real world. That is what is being used to keep us ignorant; what we expect. And if you are fed BS, where the mind fills in the blanks, then that gap is reinforcing your bias.

The gap is about belief more than science. Again, playing into what you will accept as believable fact. That is why a BBT will fly over a city without a care.

So we try to see where the path lies!!

BBTs are somewhere else now. The real deal are now flying around. Look up.

The BBT's are only space usage now prolly. I imagine they have all the tech/supplies they need now to complete their exodus plans. They might leave before 2032 if they finish early.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

my whole problem with the Astr0 story is that is or when they leave it will be a public event and I imagine they will broadcast a message saying it humans and your masters have lied to you or what ever and in America that could touch off a new type of civil war when the people DEMAND answers and tours of facilities as well as access to the tech that we do have

pretty irrespirable for some enlightened break away civ.

that is my problem with the so called departure

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

my whole problem with the Astr0 story is that is or when they leave it will be a public event and I imagine they will broadcast a message saying it humans and your masters have lied to you or what ever and in America that could touch off a new type of civil war when the people DEMAND answers and tours of facilities as well as access to the tech that we do have

pretty irrespirable for some enlightened break away civ.

that is my problem with the so called departure

I imagine they will not say we were lied to and will find alternate language most likely,or the powers that be will be with them and leave us on our own instead. Maybe everyone will get a tech copy and then there will be no need for a civil war,since everyone will be on equal ground then.

remember the BS rule. I suspect its not gonna be so cut and dry.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Oddly enough, I have seen an orange globe (not Mars. This thing was in the atmosphere and rising. It stopped. Then moved east. Stopped again. Then shadowed me home by keeping equidistant from me! I left it hovering and I went inside. No weird dreams but I slept heavily so who knows what could have happened late at night! But I think it was just recon and observation).

I would love to see the smaller triangles!

top topics

<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join