It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 229
<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Read an interesting book by R.J. von Bruening "Unlocking the Dream Vision" laying out an interpretation of the Enoch story - that makes a great deal of sense, if you're a free thinking heretic who gives A's story and a more intelligent "ancient alien" narrative some credence, anyway.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Interesting Lunar anomalies I hadn't seen.

universo-realidadeextrema.blogspot.com...
edit on 11/13/2020 by Baddogma because: working link added

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Welp.

*sigh*

Looks like we are circling the drain here at ATS as the red banner with the tiny font says.

So why hold back?

First, it was a test for others that claimed a BBT sighting. Second, it opens the door to other applications. Third, like BASS said, I like our technological superiority and don’t want to ruin it.

That all being said, the held back info on my sighting had to do with sound.

While this object whizzed silently above head it would occasionally broadcast a sound of something that one would normally see flying around. Some were better than others (the jet fighter was spot on and if I had only heard that sound I would not even have bothered to look up!)

One pass, it reconfigured its lights into the shape of a Cessna with the whiny turbo prop sound while passing nearly overhead. Again, on first glance, nothing unusual around these parts. But if stopped and paid attention you would have known what odd about it (besides the BBT being at least 15,000 feet up and the “Cessna” sounding like a 1,000). You realize something is slightly off.

I think that the “phased array” thing (the laser, or sound, array that can put a whisper in your ear from distance; or, broadcast a terrible sound to disperse crowds) was being used since the craft stayed the same altitude and the sounds were from craft at various altitudes. In other words, this light and sound show was for me!

I have come to think that the sky blast/horns sound is the same tech. And since BBTs can wrap light around itself and be invisible... then the sky sound makes sense (or has a plausible explanation).

That also explains why I think that a lot of sightings of strange things in the sky (like the 747 sitting there motionless in air) is part of the “setting your expectations” so you ignore the familiar. BBT hidden in plain sight!

Put that together with some other observations (like KPB’s observation of a BBT assuming different craft shapes both real and sci-fi, and, BASS’ confirmation on the invisible stuff), and I wonder how much of what one sees in the sky can really be trusted??

If seeing is believing then they have already won!

They mess with what you see and hear, which is the easiest way to mess with your mind: set your expectations. If that is not enough, then they move on to how your brain processes signals (few people are aware enough about their own mind to notice) and you can have “missing time” or the person standing next to you see nothing while you see a UAP in the shape of [insert craft here].

Anyway, sick and tired of all the secrecy (most of it anyway) and as befits this crazy year, one more odd piece of the puzzle to toss into the washing machine!!

Oh, and long live the rebellion...

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

*walks up,smiles* Here,for you. *hands you a pack or morleys* Be seeing you in all the old familiar places friend,*walks off into the shadows for the final time*

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

isnt that what some on say to the other when they stab them

'in all the familiar places"

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

*Stabs penroc in the back*And that is for you friend. enjoy.(joke)

Well since it appears the lights will stay on... i may have been a bit premature. Ill need to get some more smokes now though.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boscov
So, a bunch of Black Project Men found an artifact, used it, made ships, went galavanting through our Solar System uncovering other artifacts, made bigger cooler ships, went from Star System to Star System gathering more artifacts, met other entities, impressed them, and so on and so on?

Now these guys live 400 to 500 years, traveling FTL, use humans to make clones for instant com, give us data in our dreams to compute for their references, and carry on their way? What is the end game? We here on Earth are royally effed, and those that dont know who to ask or trust just die horribly, but no worries, you will be reborn in another System that they control, so nothing changes, until you get to join the club and do unto others as was done to you?

That doesnt sound like progress to me, that sounds like a cruel game.

Sounds like the dems to me...heh

Don't forget clone transfers from 475 year old body to a 30 year old clone.

"BINGO" Another 400-500.
edit on 14-12-2020 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

isnt that what some on say to the other when they stab them

'in all the familiar places"

He and a few others are "Watchers".

Trying to get "SCI" lv so they can get in on the know. *winks*

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

They have already won....if that is what they wanted.

But what have they won? If it is our sleeping minds then letting us know will only lead to helmet wearing when you go to sleep.
Or faraday cages around your home.

Ha! And we thought face masking was a pain!

edit on 14-12-2020 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Khurzon

Uh, that post was about ATS ending and this thread as well (I really do wonder how far a “breakaway society” can be when you see their crafts over NJ and KS...)

There doesn’t seem to be a “win” here, just “keep it confused” kind of thing.

And that makes wonder about the whole story being a pay-op.

Because that has always been a possibility.

The problem is, triangles are still being seen.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

you could use super fine mesh copper mesh and put that up and wall paper or paint over it. and for the windows use a super fine mesh and seal your EM emissions in

it would be a project but but if one were paranoid enough you could do it for a few 100$

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

But then what would I do with my fine collection of different styles of tin foil hats??!

To hoping that the zombie apocalypse is faster than Covid-19 apocalypse has been!!! *mutters to self* Who would have thought that a giant game of freeze tag and some personal hygiene would protect you from a virus...

Happy New Year!!

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Uh, that post was about ATS ending and this thread as well (I really do wonder how far a “breakaway society” can be when you see their crafts over NJ and KS...)

There doesn’t seem to be a “win” here, just “keep it confused” kind of thing.

And that makes wonder about the whole story being a pay-op.

Because that has always been a possibility.

The problem is, triangles are still being seen.

Yeah we dont want a "win" we want out of this hellhole gravity well,but we need puny human brains to figure out the courses to take. lol.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Push the button, pull the switch. Make it march! Thank you, Slipstick Libby, for dispensing with inertia.

We come and go like a comet,
We are wanderers.

edit on 1/15/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Push the button, pull the switch. Make it march! Thank you, Slipstick Libby, for dispensing with inertia.

We come and go like a comet,
We are wanderers.

I was just playing ,come on man! lol. the other poster who thinks i am a watcher lol so i played along a bit.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Ignorant people arguing on my behalf...

Nah! Nothing bad could come of that!!

The “nanny culture” has extended to all parts of our owned lives. It was there to begin with the Brookings Report and us being too damn dumb to deal with the fact of extraterrestrial beings (dumb bastids! They use our ability to deal with change as a weapon against us and we just take it. Bastids!! And we are the real dumb bastards for believing this crap).

We would be OK if we knew they were there. And everyone else can suicide bomb themselves out of existence!

I got on a tangent...

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Naw...you just stressed is all man. have a good day.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

okay were all crazy here and its just the internet, no need to take things to seriously

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I've been following this thread for a while and thought I would just drop something that a "dowser" created a year or so ago after a discussion on the BBUFOs and the Breakaways.

It may be nothing, it may be something, no wild claims of insider knowledge or anything like that here. This picture is just a "dowser's" work who thought that there must be a way to find out if they exist.

He/she does think that it is wrong to use "dowsing" for uncovering secrets. Like opening other people's mail; there is something very wrong with that sort of behaviour. So rather than look for the technology which is someone's secret, he/she thought they would look for "footprints left behind in the sand". Contrails for instance, and game trails worn into the forest floor. That sort of thinking.

He/she thought that any technology that uses or affects plasma and moves between any two points should leave a trail of some sort, an effect on the surroundings.

Maybe someone doesn't know their petticoat is showing. They should fix that.

edit on 23-1-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: typos and clarity

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

Ahem. shes not showing you her unmetionables for nothing. I liked your gendo avatar the best she says.

top topics

<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join