It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 224
<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
That was an entertaining exchange between Alan and what'shisname? Oh, yeah ... Phage!

But really, using Phage's 'nom de avatar' so often made it seem more passively aggressive than it was likely meant to be (hopefully).

(Nearly) every time Phage posts, I learn something... even IF Phage's version of reality dispels some beloved dumbassed notions of mine.

Gotta end with ... Phage.

Heh.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Yeah I did use a certain word fairly often.

I think it appropriate to bold a name if talking about someone so they spot it and repond if they like. Plus it feels wrong to talk as if I know about something I read or someone elses concepts as if they are mine. Science especially.

Plus it is fun to "spar" occassionally, just like it is fun to pool knowledge. Little gems appear occasionally. Like references to "little soldiers". If you have seen them too, or something that fits that odd phrase it is likely they are the same.

Voit's (and others) ideas of cyclic cataclism every 12,000 years. Add the phrase "solar warden" in there. The moon and it's oddities. The crazy Australian's ancient engineered "girls" who fit the little solier description.

It is an interesting mental exercise to wonder if they have something in common. And fun too as well.

One can speculate that ancient folks put the moon there to protect the organic life on earth and civilisation.

One can speculate too, that the tech might not have been purely mechanical and that they used organic and intellegent information based ways of building machines.

Things go wrong sometimes, systems fail, folks rebel. "War in heaven"? Perhaps the organic machines one day said "No we are not going to protect you any more unless you give us a better deal."

Maybe the ancient gods left(?) for other parts the people here got ideas and tried to take control of the moon that protected the earth.

Things go wrong.

Maybe some UFOs and aliens, the "phenomenon" as it is called, are the shared interactive dreams of organic "machines" dreaming within the moon. Afterall, there is the "psychic" side to the phenomenon and such "machines" would have had a long time practicing their art.

If humanity tried to breach the organic "machines" in the past the "machines" might view us as dangerous, as a threat.

The solution there might be to do nothing and let nature take it's course. Problem solved.

Such a shame though if such a thing were true.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AlanHenderson

I miss your gendo avatars lol.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I had to think about it... so that is probably the smoke that you are smelling! lol.

The skin is layered (assuming that you can can make atomically thin materials). What if you have an area where the photons impact and put pressure on the next layer? Then that gets converted back to the surroundings (somehow).

It would be like those pins in a box making a 3D image of what was pressed against it. But with photons and 2D materials stacked on top of each other!

Heck, that would work across the entire skin so anywhere on the craft you could “see” outside!!

I need a beer after that effort! And of course this is my dumb speculation!

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: AlanHenderson

I miss your gendo avatars lol.

Funny thing about the crazy Australian, he wrote more than once that he would write nowhere other than ATS and to call out as a fake anyone who claimed to be him.

As they say in the movies "Any resemblance is purely coindidental. ; )

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

That idea is cool.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

you just need to know what we get many of and what we only get one.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Thats why they use perfected graphene and see through aluminum in the triangles.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

but,,,,but....... gravity equals non-uniform motion!

runs out of the room and tells wifey to jump up and down on the spot.

f.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
So what do you get if you think of gravity in terms of the 'warping' of the 3D space as phage spoke.

Now think of inertia as inherited time/motion.

The inhertied motion of the earth obiting the sun. The sun's inherted motion from the milkyway. The milkyway's inherited motion from the universe's outward expansive motion.

Perhaps backwards time travel is partly(?) the suspension of inertia.

Just a notion . . . .
edit on 24-3-2019 by AlanHenderson because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Hey yuppa, PM me if you prefer, a question.

Let's say the future holds not one, but two "disasters".

One is natural like the Voit scenario of the sun going hyperactive and cooking the earth. Something predictable.

That makes sense with the RK having a time line.

So let's add a second scenario to coincide with the natural one.

Let's say for a moment that the earth folks think the moon can save them, the card up their sleeve and why earth is so stubborn in the story.

Let's say for a moment too that the earth folks know the moon is artificial and what it is for.

Panicing people are dangerous, they'll sometimes do extreme things. Like invade the moon for instance when faced with no alternative to survival.

I would think you have put two and two together yuppa and have a hunch of the origin of someone's Tama .

You probably also know who "pilots" certain "machines" in the future.

So, perhaps one disaster just before the other, and my thinking is perhaps it is a pre-emptive one.

So the question is yuppa, do you remember what folks earthside were up to before the SHTF?

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Interesting thread on magnetic bacteria as possible UFO/alien/whatever and brain interface.

thread

Reminds me of the RK'ers using sleeping human brains as calculators.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlanHenderson
Interesting thread on magnetic bacteria as possible UFO/alien/whatever and brain interface.

thread

Reminds me of the RK'ers using sleeping human brains as calculators.

I wonder if AI copies of human brains work better?

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I haven't read this in a year or so. I'll be starting back in the beginning tonight!! Always good for thought.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
TEOT's "Light is stranger than we know" update post

Physicists from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU Singapore) and the Niels Bohr Institute in Copenhagen, Denmark, have devised a method to turn a non-magnetic metal into a magnet using laser light.

Magnets and their magnetic field are typically produced by circulating currents, like those found in everyday electromagnetic coils. The 'handedness' of these coils—whether they are wound in clockwise or anticlockwise fashion—determines the direction of the magnetic field produced.

The scientists theorize that when non-magnetic metallic disks are illuminated by linearly polarized light—light that does not possess any handedness of its own—circulating electric currents and hence magnetism can spontaneously emerge in the disk.

This method could in principle turn non-ferrous metals into magnets "on-demand" using laser light.

phys.org, 29 July, 2019 - Light may magnetise non-magnetic metals, propose physicists.

I really wish they would use the term. It is called, "chirality" and light spirals in either a left- or right-handed manner of its own accord. You can take that feature away like they did here and use polarization to create linear light.

I just wonder why the heck anyone would think that linear light shined on a non-iron containing metal, like aluminum, would turn it into a magnet, on demand???

I mean, there is thinking outside the box but that almost seems like "magic" and is one of the reasons I keep on saying light is stranger than we know.

ETA this quote (same source):

Emergent behaviour, where the whole is more than the sum of its parts, arises when many particles interact with each other to act in a collective way. It is responsible for a range of useful phases of matter such as ferromagnets and superconductors that are typically controlled by temperature. The team's research extends this idea to plasmons and puts forward how it can be controlled by light irradiation.

"On a deeper level, there are many fundamental questions to explore about the nature of the non-equilibrium spontaneous symmetry breaking ("emergence") that we predicted," said Associate Professor Rudner.

edit on 29-7-2019 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: trillion trillion particles all doing the same thing = work

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

The non-equilibrium control of emergent phenomena in solids is an important research frontier, encompassing effects such as the optical enhancement of superconductivity. Nonlinear excitation of certain phonons in bilayer copper oxides was recently shown to induce superconducting-like optical properties at temperatures far greater than the superconducting transition temperature, Tc (refs 4, 5, 6). This effect was accompanied by the disruption of competing charge-density-wave correlations, which explained some but not all of the experimental results. Here we report a similar phenomenon in a very different compound, K3C60. By exciting metallic K3C60 with mid-infrared optical pulses, we induce a large increase in carrier mobility, accompanied by the opening of a gap in the optical conductivity. These same signatures are observed at equilibrium when cooling metallic K3C60 below Tc (20 kelvin). Although optical techniques alone cannot unequivocally identify non-equilibrium high-temperature superconductivity, we propose this as a possible explanation of our results.

nature.com - Possible light-induced superconductivity in K3C60 at high temperature.

Here they are saying the same thing, using a laser, usually a specific frequency of light, they induced a superconductor (SC) to begin superconducting above its known critical temperature.

Maybe that Navy patent for a room temperature superconductor is not so crazy after all! There, they are using "piezo electric effect" to induce SC, in a flat (2-D) material. Why not use light?

ETA:

The researchers are advancing the quantum frontier by finding new macroscopic supercurrent flowing states and developing quantum controls for switching and modulating them.

A summary of the research team’s study says experimental data they obtained from a terahertz spectroscopy instrument indicates terahertz light-wave tuning of supercurrents is a universal tool “and is key for pushing quantum functionalities to reach their ultimate limits in many cross-cutting disciplines” such as those mentioned by the science foundation.

And so, the researchers write, “We believe that it is fair to say that the present study opens a new arena of light-wave superconducting electronics via terahertz quantum control for many years to come.”

The Army Research Office supports Wang’s research.

futurity.org, July 16, 2019 - Quantum Control With Light Paves Way For Unltrafast Computers.

This was the article the above paper in Nature was about. [ETA: 2 different articles about the same effect, sorry] But notice the same words, "emergence" and lasers. The effect is on the quantum level. They are just figuring out where to look.

My bet is that this has been known about for a while in certain circles (ahem, triangles) and carefully studied. We are just getting the academic treatment. A losing of the black budget projects?

I expect more "quantum emergence" science stories involving laser light at terahertz frequencies stories to pop up in the near future.

edit on 29-7-2019 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: correction to mistated sources

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Ok so, dont mind me saying, but if true, dont we have the right to get access to all this tech?

Sorry to say but that ancient A.I was left here for us, for all humankind, to lead us into space and trough the Galaxy on a search for specific tech and parts to enable us as a species to travel faster than light.

The way i see it now is this is hijacked by a group of ‘rogues’, keeping this all exclusively for themselves, not sharing it with the species on earth it was Made and left behind for. They are now secretly colonizing planets, having contacts with others in the universe etc etc all on our behalf as earthlings, while not even seeing themselfs as human beings from earth anymore.

People here see A...0 as a Hero or something bit in fact they ‘hijacked’ our future. Cause they ai and the tech and knowledge it was to lead HUMANKIND to is gone now, in the hands of people who only care for us cause we are like a biological Google Maps to them. And in advance they left us behind whilst they are living their lives amongst the stars, made possible by knowledge and technology that was MEANT FOR ALL OF US! whilst we are here, having no future whatsoever, bound to be destroyed by war mongering, power hungry ‘leaders’.

Sorry to say but to me they are thieves, rogues, and are commiting the greatest crime against mankind ever. Nobody has the right to take away an entire species’ galactic future, by using and keeping what was left for us to find and to Bring us into a ‘galactic community’ exclusively for themselves.

It really pisses me off... A...0 is no Hero! He would have been had he gone on television with his story and with the proof, landing those triangles on tv for all to see, telling the population of earth how they found ancient AI which told them how to build spaceships and where to go with those spacecrafts to find more tech and knowledge. Then he would have been a hero. This is just pure hijacking, and in the process leaving an entire species behind, not even seeing them as their own species anymore.

edit on 7-8-2019 by Rick26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

This is fantastic, they might have been reading ATS lately

And this my friend is the stator/rotor problem, in my helix/ tetrahedron model.

helix standing for non Material frequencies like light or magnetism.

this one is a bit tricky,

imagine on a quantum scale level everything is filled with helixes each helix is the center of another, or several around one, or one around two or many.
the combination are endless

is a very dynamic fractal and it also describes the movement of the moon around the earth the earth around the sun the sun around the black hole. The black hole around what?

if you imagine your electrons spinning around the atoms in your finger. And move your hand they as well would describe a helix if mapped out in space-time.

Then a quantum scale tetrahedron in the center of evey sphere. through its gravity point flows the helix 0 point energy. Like light through a prism...
Making it vibrant,

Which one is static and which one do we want to move?

I hope they figure out how the tetrahedron in the center of every atom gets affected by the helix and how they have to build from base so they control the gravity point the center through which the helix flows.
I hope this will be the game changer for humanity.

It's up to us really.

We need to get our head together if we want to be builders on a quantum scale because the observer influences the observed, and this is basically the whole dillema for the next step in human evolution.

I'm getting some disturbing voices trying to paint me as part of a conspiracy or worse.

I'm just a very stoned guy with alot of time to think very differently in my little smoky bell tent, i have a VERY vivid fantasy, I'm currently cleaning hotel rooms during 2 month which gives me just enough to feed my family and animals.

I don't exactly know what is happening but this model has been brewing in my head for very long time now, i just wanted to share my thoughts.

Maybe this is a coincidence...

maybe it was purposefully kept secret, but the ones keeping such secrets go through great lengths to keep them and I would have been taken out very quickly.

So I almost suspect nobody knew how to move on.
Did nobody came up with something like that before.
Man i could have gotten rich. Instead they want to burn me on the stakes, nail me on the cross, cast my deamons out and what not.

I just can't keep my mouth shut if I see solutions where others see problems, which inturn only brings me problems.

And someone else will probably get rich thanks to me, or maybe honesty will prevail. If he makes it work, due respect where respect is due, thinking doesn't cost me money, experiments do!

Take it as a test

Honestly No Clue

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Rick26

You do know that if they revealed this the powers that be have promised to kill us all rather than give up their power. Its a standoff,and they don't have the upper hand.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
The skin is layered (assuming that you can can make atomically thin materials). What if you have an area where the photons impact and put pressure on the next layer? Then that gets converted back to the surroundings (somehow).

It would be like those pins in a box making a 3D image of what was pressed against it. But with photons and 2D materials stacked on top of each other!

Heck, that would work across the entire skin so anywhere on the craft you could “see” outside!!

Sounds like the ships the Kryptonians had in that Superman movie Man of Steel. Images created by manipulating matter rather than light. Although I thought they were dumb for not being able to create color images. All it would take is modifying the refractory properties of the material.

top topics

<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join