It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 205
<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DirtyBizzler

One did get the impression that he was speaking of competition with other nations and the establishing of a global hegemony.

It reminds me of Japanese history. When feudal Japan was a lot of fighting provinces

A fellow by the name of Oda Nobunaga and another fellow Hideyoshi saw the threat of invasion by the barbarians (the west) and went about uniting Japan to face the threat. The province of Mino was between west and east Japan and all trade had to pass through there. So securing Mino was the key to unifying Japan.

Japan was unified and stood up to the Europeans and Americans (barbarians). Japan was the only eastern nation not to come under colonial rule as it worked out.

So he who takes "orbit" holds the key to the future.

China is called the "middle kingdom" and their economic strategy seems to be to establish themselves as middlemen and rule through economomics.

Perhaps one might suggest that China is the one to face the Americans for the key to space.

He who controls trade between the earth and cosmos controls everything.

If the Brits get a foothold in space it will be "Yes Minister" and a beuraucratic nightmare.

(Yes minister was a British TV comedy about how the british government was ruled by the beurocracy)

edit on 18-6-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: Typos

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

About a year ago I had the rare opportunity to hear a direct explanation of a 2,000 year old text that to my surprise had direct relevance to this topic among others.... the text in question was the ancient zohar! The data i sampled is not online in any way shape or form... i was shocked at the accuracy of the perceived human experience both then and now.

it is a shame that languages have grown extinct over time.... if we were using the same language these past 4000 years.... we would now be a type 1 civ at least!!!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

About a year ago I had the rare opportunity to hear a direct explanation of a 2,000 year old text that to my surprise had direct relevance to this topic among others.... the text in question was the ancient zohar! The data i sampled is not online in any way shape or form... i was shocked at the accuracy of the perceived human experience both then and now.

it is a shame that languages have grown extinct over time.... if we were using the same language these past 4000 years.... we would now be a type 1 civ at least!!!!!

In short its this....Trump is Obi wan and everyone else is anakin before he tried to take the highground.

And isnt it funny how Xenogears touched on the Zohar?
edit on 18000000ppam by yuppa because: added info

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Xenogears and starwars : (

I don't know either of those . . . .

a reply to: combatmaster

Zohar - the old Persian Zoroaster.

Would you like to give a synopsis combatmaster?

I'm quite interested.

Ahriman is still out there, not far away, and he has a sense of humour.

One time I was trying to destroy a black lodge who were hurting Nature Spirits and I was loosing the battle. Next thing a BIG dark consciousness stepped in and helped out.

I asked it "why are YOU helping me?"

It said: "I don't like competition".

(For those who don't know who Ahriman is: Ahriman is the supreme evil opposite Azuma Mazda in the Zoroastrian philosophy of old Persia.)

edit on 19-6-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: Clarity

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

Xenogears and starwars : (

I don't know either of those . . . .

Zohar - the old Persian Zoroaster.

Would you like to give a synopsis combatmaster?

I'm quite interested.

Ahriman is still out there, not far away, and he has a sense of humour.

One time I was trying to destroy a black lodge who were hurting Nature Spirits and I was loosing the battle. Next thing a BIG dark consciousness stepped in and helped out.

I asked it "why are YOU helping me?"

It said: "I don't like competition".

(For those who don't know who Ahriman is: Ahriman is the supreme evil opposite Azuma Mazda in the Zoroastrian philosophy of old Persia.)

Ah so AHURA MAZDA is a play on that name. The DAWN author uses that name for That universes god of heaven.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Ah so . . . "Ahura" and not "Azuma"?

Goes to show how long ago I read of that stuff.

Xenogears is set in a Zoroastrian universe?

"DAWN"?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
hi guys. just following along the interesting conversation going on in this thread.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Ah so . . . "Ahura" and not "Azuma"?

Goes to show how long ago I read of that stuff.

Xenogears is set in a Zoroastrian universe?

"DAWN"?

DAWN. ....is a comic series.but it has alot of refrences to relecant names and deities. like Aurora the goddess of life and rebirth and her lover cerununos the god of changes or death.

Xenogears. i guess it is but their zohar is a huge gold key looking thing that can do miracles. KOS MOS is the holder of virgin marys soul.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Well, sir, it's time for you to earn some participation points.

Directly from perturbations of the quantum vacuum or something like an exiton condensate? Would an exiton and it's hole pair even be able to create a gamma annhilation?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Gotcha.

Funny thing, if one Google's TR3B up come a 1963 Triumph two seater sports car. . . . .

And with fiction, it is said that writers have the freedom to tune into the future and esoteric things which come out in films, anime and manga.

It would also hold true that a "psychic Being" might "put on" one of those ready made personae and embody it just for fun.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Gotcha.

Funny thing, if one Google's TR3B up come a 1963 Triumph two seater sports car. . . . .

And with fiction, it is said that writers have the freedom to tune into the future and esoteric things which come out in films, anime and manga.

It would also hold true that a "psychic Being" might "put on" one of those ready made personae and embody it just for fun.

the dream where i was asuka in unit was fun...till i was literally torn apart and eaten. when embodying someone...pick a serene one. the backlash had me sore for weeks.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

the dream where i was asuka in unit was fun...till i was literally torn apart and eaten. when embodying someone...pick a serene one. the backlash had me sore for weeks.

That is truly horrifying yuppa . . .

Gonna have to start checking . . .

If I get beaten up by an astral goddess, yuppa, YOU are in trouble.

edit on 20-6-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

NOICE!

i prefeer the one where she isnt wearibg undies in that scene tbh,but still great.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

i prefeer the one where she isnt wearibg undies in that scene

Don't we all (grin)

Well yuppa, you've added another "gotcha" to venturing into the astral, personally I never thought that a pretty "girl" (Asuka) might be a trap. (shivers).

On the subject of undies, I have never seen a wood-nymph wearing anything at all . . . .

Up-comming ATS conspiracy thread title: Do Aliens REALLY Wear Undies . . .

edit on 21-6-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: fun

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
So, if I'm looking to see big, black triangular things, Colorado Springs/Denver area a good place? I just took a storm job there, and will be there a while (maybe forever). I'd like to see my first. Hopefully it's gentle.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DirtyBizzler

Hope you got a hunting rifle and camera so you can bag one as a trophy and photos for us

We're counting on you

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
hi guys. just following along the interesting conversation going on in this thread.

Just keep your head low and your six covered...you’re not the only one following...keep on, keeping on, brother.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   

i prefeer the one where she isnt wearibg undies in that scene

Don't we all (grin)

Well yuppa, you've added another "gotcha" to venturing into the astral, personally I never thought that a pretty "girl" (Asuka) might be a trap. (shivers).

On the subject of undies, I have never seen a wood-nymph wearing anything at all . . . .

Up-comming ATS conspiracy thread title: Do Aliens REALLY Wear Undies . . .

"grins widely' lol.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   

The Zohar is the foundation of what the world now knows as 'Kaballah'. Jewish mysticism.

Its too deep to explain, but lets just say if you could translate ancient Aramaic to modern English (which you cant, since the conceptual meanings are totally different), most of the things on ATS including this topic you will not need to research anymore.

The scary thing here is, they knew this thousands of years ago. What we call 'technology' has nothing to do with the human brains ability to interface with & collect data/knowledge/info.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Thanks for the response combat master.

The Zohar is the foundation of what the world now knows as 'Kaballah'. Jewish mysticism. 

Been a while since I was reading (paper) books, the Kabbalah I am aware of though I don't practice it.

Admittedly that's a BIG book (esoteric container for knowledge) and the tree of life and Qliphoth only a page each yet each page is a library in itself. (Library = container for "books")

Yet it is just a book, and there are many.

Its too deep to explain, but lets just say if you could translate ancient Aramaic to modern English (which you cant, since the conceptual meanings are totally different), most of the things on ATS including this topic you will not need to research anymore. 

Yeah yet you cannot run before you learn to stand. One must build knowledge in a linear fashion for a linear mind.

The scary thing here is, they knew this thousands of years ago. What we call 'technology' has nothing to do with the human brains ability to interface with & collect data/knowledge/info.

They did at that.

You know combatmaster, (I don't refer to the Kabbalah nor the adepts there) for the last two years I've been trying to explain to ATS the how to interface with the ancient sentences themselves - the "machines" and the "organics". Conscious technology of ancient times. The libraries are wonderful yet I don't find them attractive, never gone back there. But to interface with those who can interface with the libraries is a way to do it. They just drop hints while watching your thoughts and feelings while smiling whistfully all along. Very loving in a genuine way they are the Keys to Knowledge. If you desire knowledge that is.

Yet one can get forever lost in knowing. Lost inside a book.

The brain has limits and there are more fun, frightening and emotional places a little further down the spine. More life there.

Thanks combatmaster, I know a little more now about a place I rarely visit; the kabbalah.

edit on 23-6-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: tidyness

new topics

top topics

<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join