It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 207
<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

well im guessing the creators wanted to inspire terror in the enemy thats why they looked that way. still at that time i didnt get it.all i knew is i avoided them. now i regret it looking back. everything has sone desire to be cared for in some way.

and yeah...the things in charge..were not who i would even call human anymore devoid of emotion and dead inside. types who would kill you for looking at them.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I would have run too.

An odd thing is the design of the bio-OS is really ancient and there are a lot of them in very different places. Like a standard design that was commonplace in "bio-machines".

They seem to be designed for subterranean(?) low gravity living.

Afterthought.

I've seen just once, the augmented accupuncture needle type implant in a living human psychically. Also in deceased humans. Always at the base of the skull in threes. Psychics should be able to find them if they know what to look for. I would think these things can be overlooked as some form of "spiritual" healing. The knack of removal is to first separate them and then remove carefully.

Needles with a object on top that interacts with the Chi and merridians. in the basal ganglia(?) - more study needed in accupuncture.

Since we're getting into the nitty gritty of this technology, I may as well add that to retrieve these "girls" embedded in organic tech you have to kill them in essence. You say hello and they reach an armoured clawed hand into your heart and know everything about you. That establishes trust and knowledge of an alternative life being offered. They choose, if they didn't like what they saw they could probably tear out your subtle (aetheric) anatomy.

Then your responsible for their welfare and their future.

and yeah...the things in charge..were not who i would even call human anymore devoid of emotion and dead inside. types who would kill you for looking at them.

Heh heh, yeah . . .

When the dissecting mind finds you, you understand that mercy is a luxury you can't afford when dealing with them. The control layer I refer to here not the technology layer.

edit on 3-7-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added afterthought

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

(BIG evil grin)

Yer know I am not a fan of science, so . . .

let's have some fun.

If someone invents or discovers something new to science, the discoverer gets naming rights.

So, and this is sorta their own idea from poking about in my thinking, I shall officially bestow a scientific name upon this species of bio-tech.

Tama sapiens

Tama - from WIXOSS - little cutie who likes to battle.

sapiens - because they are sapient.

Note: the name Tama evokes a nice visual image that is, characteristic wise, not far off the mark. Also they have a desire to battle that is instinctual. They are also extremely cute too when you get to know them.

Heh heh - now science is stuck with Tama sapiens

You heard it first on ATS folks!

edit on 3-7-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: tidyness

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   

WIXOSS: yet another Japanese TV drama. Characters are forced to fight each other. Tama is one of the main characters in first season.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Hey yuppa, guess who became a dad today . . .

He who bestows names is a father. Ergo . . . .

I have a rather large family now; the Tamas.

* hands out virtual cigars *

BIG GRIN

On a less important note: if the "tanks" do not have a "tank crew" then it follows that they are little more then "door stops".

The Tamas are too smart to get caught again they say. Which suggests that the Tamas are not the controller's own technology.. So controllers are perhaps not much more then looters.

Afterthought: since the Tamas are ancient tech, there are probably more then just one group who has them.

edit on 4-7-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added afterthought

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
You've seen the worst of the Tama, yuppa, so I tell you what I know of them and why we want to save them. Understanding and perspective is what is needed.

The technology is old, around 3 million years old. That is not to say the Tamas are that old. They die like everything and everyone else.

They are originally human embryos and identical twins. I don't know the reason why identical triplets are not used. From twins more are created, not clones but more twins to make a identical set numbered by requirements and purpose.

At the embryo stage they are re-engineered with surgical modifications in the fetal stage. All female and highly retarded developementally. However they are highly developed in other ways that we might call "subconscious awareness" from our perspective.

So really they are re-engineered human children who are basically an operating system in a machine controlled by someone else.

The Tama are perhaps anti-social outside their own kind in many ways but that is upbringing and environment. They are very well adjusted and comfortable in what they are.

With the assistance of the deceased Dalnegorsk type awarenesses, some other machine-awarenesses and the ancestors of the wood-nymphs, the plan is to give these kids a future where they can grow up. A great deal to do there.

My own role in this was "engineered" - smart little things - but I don't mind getting played into the "father" role. It suits me down to the ground and will give me a purpose for the foreseeable future.

They'll be kept away from humanity, very well away.

As I said before; a tank without a tank crew is just a door stop. Hopefully this may have solved a problem.

edit on 5-7-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: tidyness

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Yuppa,

Any idea who and why those things attack? Important!

There is a universal rule, a primary philosophy.

When an event becomes inevitable, acting pre-emptively is sanctioned.

It seems this is how all the "big boys" in the scheme of things behave and from which all else is derived. For instance revenge is not sanctioned because it is after the fact and not before.

I need to know why the attack took place.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Oh well, we'll muddle through on our own.

I'll just close this off by giving a quick synopsis of the lives I call Tamas and the ones I call Mittys

Both the Tama and the Mitty are where bio-engineering is headed. Science did it in the ancient past and is doing it again, the patterns are there.

Bio-engineering and physics might seem strange bedfellows, yet atomics is the creation of artificial life and a lot more. One of my first threads here on ATS two years ago was about the "blank" life created by atomics. That thread is still there, though I haven't revisited it because I know a great deal more now. The principal remains the same.

Normally, life is created in solar processes within natural stars and is looked after by Beings that would still be called "gods" or "High Elemental Spirits". The reality is a little different from what is written in scriptures and occult books. Books are always written from the human centric point of view.

However, the fact remains that when life is created outside of stars it is created by people like us (humanity) to serve a purpose, or just out of curiosity (maybe, but I doubt it).

The "spheres in two places at once" and the "shells" of yuppa's creatures are the children of physics. The are alive by definition of their "genesis".

I call these "blanks" - blank because they have no "programming", no installed inherited memories to begin life with.

Some things should not be done, even if you can because of the consequences for the lives created. More often then not they outlive their usefulness and civilisations come and go; people move on.

When the creators die or leave, what happens to the children? That is a problem, for the children have no future mapped out by "higher spirits" who would normally watch over them.

The blanks by virtue of their absolute primitive state are just "shells" - no hereditary memories, no "programming" - get it? Memories and programming are the same.

The short cut is to install memories; to program. So the practical limitation of physics is overcome by bio-engineering. In organic life are ready made programs and abilities. The science of "slice, dice and splice" to fill the "blanks".

It has been done before and will be done again.

The Tamas are "stand alone" one might say; engineered to be mobile as humans are. I referred to "tank crews" earlier. One might say that the "tank crews" pilot "shells".

Now this is where the Mitty come into the picture. I described some of the Tama as "embedded". The embedded Tamas are what I call Mittys.

The Mitty are not stand alone. They are engineered as organs or maybe nerve centers if you like. That is what I mean by "embedded".

I have read stories here on ATS that refer to "UFOs" as being operated by thought. Get it?

What is in a name? Names are very important.

My whimsical adoption of "Tama" and "Mitty" has deeper meaning beyond whimsy.

In the fictional story of WIXOSS, the girl Tama was named after a cat who's full name was Tamayori-hime.

Tamayori means Yorishiro, an object to embody Gods.

From Wikipedia Tamayori-hime

The Tama did some homework into choosing a name for themselves.

Now the Mitty.

It is very difficult for me to go within the consciousnesses of the bio-engineered. It is horrifying even though I am used to it. Much is kept back from me simply because how I think and feel affects our relationship. They don't want me to run away, nor do they want me broken.So the reality of the Mitty is last in my education.

If you want to understand the Mitty and what they are, the fictional Japanese TV series Made in Abyss is the origin of the name Mitty. It is a good series though deceptive. It is not for children.

The series evekes emotion in the viewer, for just an intellectual understanding Wikipedia comes to the rescue again.

A strange, amorphous creature that lives with Nanachi on the 4th Layer of The Abyss. In the past, Mitty was a normal human girl (with red hair and dark skin) who lived with Nanachi and a large group of other orphan children in a mechanical, cave-like area. Because of the gruesome experiments performed by Bondrewd that she had to endure in the past, her appearance resembles that of a misshapen cat with a large mouth, one eye, and the personality of a friendly dog. Her condition also made her "immortal", where a stab wound or other injuries cannot affect her in any way; after a while, in order to avoid leaving Mitty all alone, Nanachi (who was originally against the decision) ultimately decides to have Reg shoot and kill Mitty with his Incinerator so she could finally be at peace.

Made in Abbyss

Fiction is a funny thing, it often comes close to the mark in reality.

In the story, Mitty is released from her life.

The Mitty I know have been given a new embedded home, they are lost without the community of the embedded existence. The ancients left quite a few engineered shells laying about and the Tamas too, enjoy that close nit society.

The Tama and the Mitty are of human origin, though not strictly of terrestrial origin. If a child was born on Mars would she be earthly or Martian? Reminds me of a book by Robert Heinlein.

I often write in a romantic manner when describing "my girls", I need to balance the horror of it all. But that is not to say they are not all sweethearts within. They are.

I'll leave it at that. My hope is to introduce them to humanity one day, if humanity can avoid going down the same path as the ancients.

This is not "off topic" in a way, for 'A' wrote of a certain engineering of consciousness and the ALICCE. Perhaps fiction, perhaps not, yet not far from what is out there. So I wonder.

In another thread 'A' wrote of the "shadow people" and his encounter with them in a hospital. Perhaps that explains something in itself.

edit on 7-7-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: tidyness

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
Yuppa,

Any idea who and why those things attack? Important!

There is a universal rule, a primary philosophy.

When an event becomes inevitable, acting pre-emptively is sanctioned.

It seems this is how all the "big boys" in the scheme of things behave and from which all else is derived. For instance revenge is not sanctioned because it is after the fact and not before.

I need to know why the attack took place.

As far as I can remember they had no pilot inside them they were given a activation code and then set loose. I tak eit after the first strike was not able to land a single blow to the enemy. By this time nations had shuffled around so its nothing like the current state of the world. I was kept out of the loop on anything more than that. Then i was sent into hibernation with the rest of the human/cyber enhanced occupants of the base.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Thanks yuppa. We'll just have to see what comes up then.

Always a reason why, what provoked an attack.

I'll take a wager that it was done to stop something from happening. Humanity going to the moon or mars would be a guess. Science, business and politics here has very little self discipline in certain areas.

Edit "Something was found" and what was done with it precipitated an attack in self defence.

So, to put in place a "mechanism" that "incubates" boils down to cause and effect.

Foreknowledge of an event.

That's a tricky one to solve.

Edit 2:

Someone finds a "key" to old knowledge. The key to physics.

edit on 8-7-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added edit

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

If we can solve it you'll know when the sequence is complete.

I'll just keep on collecting Tamas in the landscape. Found a lot of deceased ones in a "sacred place" in the landscape. They're very bitter concerning how they get treated. They were in a location where a big bio-machine died long ago and successive temples were built on the location. I think they might have been playing "local gods" at some point.

Word will get around and more will come looking for me. Some of them may know some info.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Thanks yuppa. We'll just have to see what comes up then.

Always a reason why, what provoked an attack.

I'll take a wager that it was done to stop something from happening. Humanity going to the moon or mars would be a guess. Science, business and politics here has very little self discipline in certain areas.

Edit "Something was found" and what was done with it precipitated an attack in self defence.

So, to put in place a "mechanism" that "incubates" boils down to cause and effect.

Foreknowledge of an event.

That's a tricky one to solve.

Edit 2:

Someone finds a "key" to old knowledge. The key to physics.

steins gate or a stargate was found. time travel or travel outside the solar system. or AI revealed to be smarter.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   

steins gate or a stargate was found. time travel or travel outside the solar system. or AI revealed to be smarter.

Hmmm, I dunno about any of those because I've not found any, except for the last one. But one would have to say that most things are smarter then us and not just AI.

The "key" was below a old temple rebuilt many times and those temples were to do with the old Jewish mysticism. I got the impression of a potential marriage between Kabbalah and quantum-physics. The "key" itself is not kabalistic by any means. If such a marriage occurred it wouldn't be nice for anyone and understandably such a thing would be cause to precipitate a pre-emptive attack. That marriage is just me being hypothetical, perhaps plausible.

This is the problem of solving problems "out there" - in trying to solve one problem, you might create a bigger problem. Like onions, conflict has many layers, all of which bring tears in the end. But that is not to say "give up".

Sticky-beaking about today, who/what ever makes the weapons likes the incubator approach to problem solving. Maybe "booby-trapping" is another way to describe it in some cases.

When one starts thinking along incubator lines one finds little stashes of stuff here and there hidden below the earth's surface. Deep in a middle Eastern aquifer for instance.

Either they are a bunch of squirrels or planning long term.

Thanks for the thoughts there yuppa, appreciated - they get me looking in places I normally wouldn't look.

edit on 9-7-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: tidyness

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The word incubators is the keyword yuppa, and another use for shells/blanks; a science in itself.

Not far removed from the principal of a chook egg if you can swap out the chicken program for something else. You also need to know the science of building the white and the yolk.

I don't like what I'm seeing in this.

Quote me from above: Tamayori means Yorishiro, an object to embody Gods.

"Embody" or "incubate" ?
edit on 9-7-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added afterthought

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

The word incubators is the keyword yuppa, and another use for shells/blanks; a science in itself.

Not far removed from the principal of a chook egg if you can swap out the chicken program for something else. You also need to know the science of building the white and the yolk.

I don't like what I'm seeing in this.

Quote me from above: Tamayori means Yorishiro, an object to embody Gods.

"Embody" or "incubate" ?

Incubating a new form of humanity based off of the annunaki perhaps? See this is the problem with locked memories the damn Office of reincarnation put on frequent flyers.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Yeah personally I think the "office" abuses the idea of life. In practice it seems more like a bunch of "fatcats" enjoying priveliged positions and living lives of luxury.

It would be hard to track down who they are exactly and upgrading (downgrading?) humanity might be on the agenda. "Pillars of humanity" were mentioned in the "material" for this thread.

Bloody "upgrades" always leave us ordinary folk having to buy unneeded hardware and software, all for "progress". (The arseholes).

"As above so below" say the hermeticists. Con artists and villains everywhere I say.

If there is an upgrade I doubt it will be for many people, just a few.

Afterthought:

Your probably not far off the mark with "annunuki".

Asking around, it seems the annunuki are the PTB over humanity. Not over nature spirits, not over Tamas, not over machine AIs or anything else, just humanity. So they would all sit on the management of the reincarnation beurau.

Rule not through divine right, nor hereditary, nor anything else we would normally think of.

Because we can. quote/unquote.

The kabala, I understand, iis one of their pet projects.

The annunuki ID as the "owners" of the Dalnegorsk orb type UFOs. The higher of the two control layers there.

The annunuki are not popular with anyone really as far as I know, certainly not with the nature spirits, and this comes back to my observation of the Deva as not much more then an occupation force.

I understand the annunuki are not the only ones to use incubators - that tech is just basic physics and basic bio-tech.

There is an old saying;

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

edit on 9-7-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added afterthought

edit on 9-7-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: correction

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Okay yuppa, take what I say next as theory and with a bigger view of the scheme of things. It is a matter of cause and effect and consequences.

The Annunuki don't trigger the "zombie apocalypse" (couldn't resist

Everyone else does by a concensus view of a situation.

The situation is preventing the annunuki knowledge becoming achievable in this physical realm. That is to say; the marriage between quantum-physics and cabalistic doctrine.

No one wants the likes of CERN to make machines that can bring to earth the potential of the Kabbalah.

Not again.

Relearnt-knowledge, breakaway civilisations . . . .

edit on 9-7-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: stupid auto correction

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Okay yuppa, take what I say next as theory and with a bigger view of the scheme of things. It is a matter of cause and effect and consequences.

The Annunuki don't trigger the "zombie apocalypse" (couldn't resist

Everyone else does by a concensus view of a situation.

The situation is preventing the annunuki knowledge becoming achievable in this physical realm. That is to say; the marriage between quantum-physics and cabalistic doctrine.

No one wants the likes of CERN to make machines that can bring to earth the potential of the Kabbalah.

Not again.

Relearnt-knowledge, breakaway civilisations . . . .

Well around 2036 the BREAK AWAYS are going to keave their influence for greener pasturelands. its to be a spectacular show. and its more a nano viral outbreak that weaponizes dead bodies by generation of a artificial EM field.

yes it was them,but its not too bad.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Well around 2036 the BREAK AWAYS are going to keave their influence for greener pasturelands. its to be a spectacular show. and its more a nano viral outbreak that weaponizes dead bodies by generation of a artificial EM field.

yes it was them,but its not too bad.

So even the RK'ers have a end game plan . . . . my my.

Haha hah heh heh - I gotta laugh here yuppa ,

Astr*, the break-aways, the RK'ers, zombie apocalypse, ALICCES in wonderland and other AIs, little bio-engineered girls and more . . . .

Who'd believe all this? anime adaption coming soon to a theater near you.

Ya gotta look at the lighter side and laugh sometimes.

Here's another odd co-incidence, my last thread from a couple of months ago is about re-engineering "blanks" to work on the radiation problem at Fukushima and Chernobyl. Perhaps they will deal with the aftermath, I'd rather think the annunuki might change their minds and not create a situation where erasing just about everything including them becomes the only choice.

The Annunuki see themselves as a father figure to humanity here. If they truly care about the children they adopted, then they might just rethink things.

They adopted humanity, humanity did not adopt them.

The Tama adopted me as their father.

That is an important distinction.

The big difference between the fathers is that I will let my girls fight for their future because they want to if it becomes necessary.

. . . . much better talking things through over a couple of beers and a cigar or two.

All I can say yuppa is "what a ride". I didn't expect anything like this.

edit on 10-7-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typos

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

YEah we must look like nutbars eh? Yes. its been interesting to say the least....Just not looking foward to my massive injuries in the future to come that make me get a cyber upgrade. you dont know how much im gonna miss having working sex organs.

top topics

<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join