It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Not at all.

I may know more about what's possible than most people. I've made it my life's work. I've met and discussed these sorts of things with multiple living legends.

I'm 100% certain that something strange and exciting is happening on Earth.

However the A**** narrative is extraordinarily weak across the board.

Is there a nonzero percent chance that say 10% of it is True?

Sure.

Those aren't betting odds however.

I personally recommend finding a better pony.

Kev

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

well we mostly agree,but i didnt get th efeeling of BS from A. and im very good at BS myself and can lie a sa persian rug in my former years. ALthough i have found lying backfires on you with certainty some time or another so ive stopped doing it.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Glad to hear it.

I agree that whoever was controlling A***** account was a true believer in the narrative, or at least gave that impression.

Beyond that the trail ended in the darknet...to one of 4 possible places...I can't really say.

Kev

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Why do you guys keep looking at the narrative as true instead of as a vehicle to discuss various projects he was privy to and or trying to shed light on via allegory?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Personally?

I can explain the entire A**** affair with no reference to any black OPs projects of any kind.

Now are there some craft out there with a combination of lighter than air technology, some ultra light plastic and rare earth composites to deal with radar, and a nontraditional drive system?

Yes.

But I have no interest in those nontraditional drone designs. They aren't exciting enough for a non air craft person such as myself to talk about.

Sorry.

Bores me.

Kev

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Not exciting enough? have you studied the latest developments with these "Lighter than Air" vehicles and their "Rare earth skins and Ultra Light plastics"

Last time I checked Metamaterial and Plasmonics is pretty damned interesting to anyone with an passing interest in science. Metamaterials will be/is the equivalent of the transition between the bronze age and the iron age.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I haven't studied these things..haven't read anything...and in fact your words are the first human confirmation I've ever had.

I wouldn't know what I know...except this "plasma life form" was babbling about it a while ago, and I have a very good memory.

Still bored to years.

I like science and all...but I'm more interested in other fields.

Sorry.

Kev
edit on 29-2-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

OK, well that right there explains a lot. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Huh. A plasmonic drive might be possible in space.

On Earth at this time it might only work at one specific altitude as it could only work with certain very light weight materials...and the angle of incidence of photons striking from the Sun would have to be perfect.

You could stay in permanent upper atmosphere transit with no internal power source except some high value dielectric value caps to compensate for turbulence and minor corrections. The caps would be built into the same plastic metallic rare earth extruded skin.

Now the real motherload would be tapping into the hyperconductive web which streams between stars and galaxies.

Well anyway...mildly amusing.

Kev

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

um........ok. ........righty oh! (scratches head and walks off, just when you thought the guy might know what he's talking about)

edit on 29-2-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

um........ok. ........righty oh! (scratches head and walks off, just when you thought the guy might know what he's talking about)

I know the effects are small...but that doesn't mean they can't be utilized. You'll note that I never said there were any such designs in use.

It is enjoyable to see unconsidered possibilities in a new light for me.

But I generally have little interest in them being built.

Kev

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Personally?

I can explain the entire A**** affair with no reference to any black OPs projects of any kind.

Now are there some craft out there with a combination of lighter than air technology, some ultra light plastic and rare earth composites to deal with radar, and a nontraditional drive system?

Yes.

But I have no interest in those nontraditional drone designs. They aren't exciting enough for a non air craft person such as myself to talk about.

Sorry.

Bores me.

Kev

I have to add here, just reading for a long while, that A@#tro's story….while many here are trying to root it in science as we understand it now (and that's probably a quite significant and important caveat)…..could just be rooted in hope…the hope there is something beyond "here." The "hope" we can escape "here." It's quite simple, really, I think.
And is this hope producing something within our neurological microtubules that engenders that whole concept of "hope" and the war between Olympus and the netherworld, marked by the river Styx…..

That's how easy it is to affix legends to reality, and realize that "reality" isn't what it seems and what we think it may be….LOL

I am thoroughly enjoying everything I read on this thread, however, though most of it is admittedly over my head.
Or not. That may be debateable, as well, with punctuation. LOL
Take care all of you….
tetra
P.S. Kev: so glad to see you didn't desert us, entirely. I leave for long periods, as well, but it's well worth the return, if for no other reason, the debate, constant, intermittent, but always somewhat intellectual and revealing for how it reveals whom you are by what strikes the nerve in you, if nothing else.
Just mho.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

The primary human tendency is to be seduced by our wishful thinking. It's what's killing us.. it's what is making us develop super killing weapons rather than inventing understanding and peace.

Both supertechnology and religion are equally to blame for the destruction of our world.

That's why I can't do either of them, at least when they are in their harmful forms, which is most of the time.

Kev

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

plasma lifeforms do not exist on this plane. Or any plane i imagine since they are just energy. If you are talking to a plasma id suggest getting some help
k?

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I have never spoken to you that way, even at the height of your 'passion about A****'.

You are of course also discounting a very noble Sioux culture...who may have used the word spirit instead...but so what?

I humor endless streams of people who barely read one book, or not even that and yet I'm supposed to take them seriously.

In fact the more broken a person is, the more kind I tend to treat then.

So anyway. I wish you very well in all your endevours.

Kev

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

I have never spoken to you that way, even at the height of your 'passion about A****'.

You are of course also discounting a very noble Sioux culture...who may have used the word spirit instead...but so what?

I humor endless streams of people who barely read one book, or not even that and yet I'm supposed to take them seriously.

In fact the more broken a person is, the more kind I tend to treat then.

So anyway. I wish you very well in all your endevours.

Kev

SOrry dont take offense. i was just poking some fun. Well your experience is different than mine so I cant say what you have seen personally.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
you have to deal with endless streams of people less educated and read as you. oh man, how horrible. do you have to correct them everytime they get it wrong. like if say youre walking down the street and see a guy stub his toe and hes like 'oh man, im such a klutz' do you go, 'NO! Sentient plasma did that to you, they're everywhere, they decide our fate!!!'

all joking aside have ever heard of Dr. Ray D'Angelo Harris? he has a radio talk show about chakra energy. you'd be a great guest on his show.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
So in 147 pages we havent discovered any solid facts.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackfinger
So in 147 pages we havent discovered any solid facts.

That's about the size of it.

But that's also true of many of the speculative posts on ATS, including most of my own.

If the stuff we discussed wasn't mostly subjective, it would be playing on CNN.

I did trace this topic into the dark web, but it got scary.

Kev

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I did trace this topic into the dark web, but it got scary.

You mentioned this before...
something about it splitting off into 4 possible paths,
you say it got scary... how so?

top topics

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join