It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I don't believe in chakras. I don't believe in hardly any "spiritual stuff". Maybe 10% of that stuff has any relation to reality at all. And I spent almost 50 years finding that small amount.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

The most promising lead pointed to a Russian UFO cult leader.

Then common sense told me to stop looking in the dark web. Dangerous, foolish, and very close to breaking ATS T&C, which I don't need.

Kev

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Why oh why must I pry?
Can you detail the lead, it's location, how you made the discovery, where it ultimately lead- and any conclusions you made.

If your visit to the darknet was just "internet by TOR" not sure why it was so fear inducing...regardless if you are on the clear or dark net you are using un-trusted apps to access an un-trusted network to visit un-trusted sites....you are not secure.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   

so let me get this straight. a while ago you said he was some guy who was posting in his mom's basement, who admitted this to you, and that he was clowning us ATS members.

now you're saying you had to go on some daring do adventure on the dark web or whatever to track down whoever he was and that it's most likely some russian UFO cult member.

makes sense coming from a guy who talks to space plasma ....I guess.
edit on 4-3-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

so let me get this straight. a while ago you said he was some guy who was posting in his mom's basement, who admitted this to you, and that he was clowning us ATS members.

now you're saying you had to go on some daring do adventure on the dark web or whatever to track down whoever he was and that it's most likely some russian UFO cult member.

makes sense coming from a guy who talks to space plasma ....I guess.

I'd like to point out something to you.

People who are just plain "full of feces" will take one of two approaches.

They will either stick to one story, no mater how ridiculous, ignoring all data.

Or.

Some of them keep flip-flopping around, changing every little detail.

On the other hand, someone INVESTIGATING something will consider various possibilities, say
4 of them, if it happens to turn out that way, and keep investigating until one of the possibilities
gains in proof over the others.

It's called having a couple brain cells that can find each other.

I wish that I saw more of it on ATS and in the world in general.

Now yes indeed, I spoke with someone via IM, during "the time", who claimed to be the OP
and who basically admitted the whole thing was a croc. I have no idea whether this was
the true OP, or the person who apparently took over the account. You can call this path 1
if you wish.

I also spoke to this somewhat dubious person around this time, who was insistent on IM'ing
me about the "real facts" about the identity of the OP and filled me in on all this data which
seemed quite possible. Now at the time I didn't realize that even having that discussion
with this other party was probably breaking the T&C. But I then contacted this "other account
person" and asked them questions to verify if they were the OP, telling them things that I
shouldn't have known to "shake them up". Again, I was breaking the T&C I imagine.. heck
I had never read the T&C like most people never do.

Let's call this path 2.

Now as you know, I experienced this huge BTUFO AFTER all this mess, and I (as you so love
mocking me about) "talked" to the "AI" "onboard" the "ship" for about a minute. Frankly,
given the hostile treatment I get from you on this topic, I really don't care to discuss this
any further. I'm a Sioux Indian in part, and my people are not ashamed of "talking to spirits"
just like Christians aren't ashamed of "praying to God".

Let's call this path 3.

Then, as I related, after some time, I fired up my dark web browser and did investigation
on the Internet. I find some interesting things, which seemed to indicate that either a
Russian UFO leaders (presumably follower in this case) may have taken over the OPs
account, or I was in fact seeing a false trail from another operative. But it was so tangible
and obvious a trail, that either a complete amateur was involved, or someone more expert.

Let's call this path 4.

Well in any case, what I'm detailing is what a person with a few brain cells might do.. it's
called thinking and investigating.

I myself do not find any value in the worlds of someone who just launches ignorant ad hominem attacks.

In the spirit of that, I'm going to ignore the source of those ignorant ad hominem attacks until they stop
that behavior. As it so happens, I'm also tired of this thread. I've said my piece and will be unsubscribing
again.

Kev

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Curious... as far as getting messages from "the guy" telling one person (kpb), in passing, they are/were, indeed, full of it, while continuing to string along on a couple dozen folks they developed a "relationship" with ... or what passes for an online relationship, anyway, sounds even more bogus than the initial tale.

That idea that he would "break character" with one guy really does not compute... at any level... I don't care how smart or non-credulous the individual they "confessed" to... and I would then imagine there would be others he fessed up to, as scams are not fun unless one has a co-conspirator(s)... so ... it starts to smell like a damage control op, for the 'believer' side.

No matter how puerile, how improbable, how incredible and sounding like a "stretcher" this incident was, there are still those un-retracted supportive reports and the tangle of serious, competent tech that have to be accounted for before I discount it.

But let us not get butt hurt, or do any butt hurting, folks... no need.

Play nice... win nice!

And I'm still having my "smart" phone (with a dumb operator) start recording, twice daily, and the (likely not-to-savvy) tech guy at my provider has no clue as to how/why it's doing it.

Likely spooks of some stripe... heh.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Curious... as far as getting messages from "the guy" telling one person (kpb), in passing, they are/were, indeed, full of it, while continuing to string along on a couple dozen folks they developed a "relationship" with ... or what passes for an online relationship, anyway, sounds even more bogus than the initial tale.

That idea that he would "break character" with one guy really does not compute... at any level... I don't care how smart or non-credulous the individual they "confessed" to... and I would then imagine there would be others he fessed up to, as scams are not fun unless one has a co-conspirator(s)... so ... it starts to smell like a damage control op, for the 'believer' side.

No matter how puerile, how improbable, how incredible and sounding like a "stretcher" this incident was, there are still those un-retracted supportive reports and the tangle of serious, competent tech that have to be accounted for before I discount it.

But let us not get butt hurt, or do any butt hurting, folks... no need.

Play nice... win nice!

And I'm still having my "smart" phone (with a dumb operator) start recording, twice daily, and the (likely not-to-savvy) tech guy at my provider has no clue as to how/why it's doing it.

Likely spooks of some stripe... heh.

I seem to recalls A had someone hack his account and they were who Kev talked to. It was someone A had pissed off and they caught a ban for acting like A.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Makes far more sense as, no matter how KPB's and my views of this matter differ, I know kpb wouldn't lie about it. He's a refreshingly honest skeptic/woo master, heh.

Thanks Yup.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

Makes far more sense as, no matter how KPB's and my views of this matter differ, I know kpb wouldn't lie about it. He's a refreshingly honest skeptic/woo master, heh.

Thanks Yup.

no problem.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Speculations and opinions are a bane..Is the same as theories as they are unproven until the facts are found out to be true..I see the research thread has pretty much died..

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blackfinger
Speculations and opinions are a bane..Is the same as theories as they are unproven until the facts are found out to be true..I see the research thread has pretty much died..

Its hit a brick wall. you cant post certain things.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Walls are made to be breached...

just sayin' as I'm sick of the possibility that info of this importance can be "controlled" and such ideas as "brick walls" help perpetuate the myth of impenetrability.

Not that I'm gonna penetrate it, but someone maybe already chipped a hole in it... thus this thread, righty?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

If you ask yourself the right questions you'll find that there is a ton of material on the web regarding the sciences and technology behind how the vehicles operate.

However it's a lot like a jackson pollok where the dots are all different sizes and colors but they DO connect.

Unfortunately once you've put it all together, it's a big no no to post it. So yeah, research thread dies. But rest assured, I have tons of stuff I could post if it were prudent, which it isn't.

Seriously folks out there are twitchy about this sort of info disseminating.

I personally feel it's like that because A. it's always nice to have an advantage on science.
B. More importantly if you dig deep enough and search hard enough you'll stumble across something specifically that was discovered that rightfully should be held secret because it's very, very dangerous. even if you had good intentions, playing with that something, could accidentally be catastrophic.

edit on 9-3-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I get that aspect ...in spades. I'm from a friendly Air Force family and know most of the secrecy is noble and aimed at having the upper hand over whatever flavor of bad guys exists at the time...

so I guess I was complaining about the nature of the information, not the specifics, which I actually hope they keep on the down-low, mostly... I'm fairly certain there is a way to deconstruct our time space with the proper push, for instance, so there's that... but really, it's the history and daily practical humane applications of said discoveries that IF this stuff is true, then absolutely need to be released, oh about 70 years ago, now?

There's that little thing about us killing the planet with brutally inefficient waste disposal, manufacturing and fossil fuels, for instance. eta: along with the little medical tid-bits that would help stabilize and add longevity to the population, which wouldn't be a problem if the first problems I addressed were fixed with tech (and a few billion bucks).

Elitism is a disease that eats itself... if some people are 'lesser,' it's usually directly due to improper resource distribution (whether info or food) and thus it isn't healthy or correct to compartmentalize THAT much... it's about the degree of secrecy and the unnecessary suffering (or life and death scenarios) that silence creates, that is irking to me.

edit on 3/9/2016 by Baddogma because: add

edit on 3/9/2016 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Knowledge is power and the people in power want to stay in power. So we (ahem) have to stay in the corner with our dunce caps on being ridiculed so TPTB can strut and preen--it is the Emperor's New Clothes.

I was going to be a smart @ss and layout the pieces then re-read the thread. I now feel the same as BP and do not consider it a wise move to even do parts of that (at least not in public).

Now, I am believer in a secret space program with BBT that seem to defy "normal" technologies. About a year ago I saw what they can do and am very impressed. I believe it is human tech and not some reversed engineered alien tech. I even have an idea on the "lensing effect" that has been reported. It all ties together in a great narrative that even supports A_0's statements that had people going, "What!???"

The research thread... now that is kind of sad. I would have loved to have shared what I think (with supporting science links) just to see other people's ideas. Some of the ideas are old but could not be researched with the tech at that time. Some is brand new and boggles the mind with implications. I think I can even explain some "far out" quotes attributed to others with nobody seeming to have a way to explain what was being said (it is even referenced earlier in this thread).

The reason oil is tanking because we are on the verge. "From the bottom it looks like a steep incline, from the top another downhill slope of mine..." The verge is either the beginning or the end depending on what you have to lose. Big oil is freaking out and grasping at straws--the end of the industrial age. Or the beginning of the true nuclear age (and they seem to be dragging their feet on that too).

When that new nuclear age comes I hope we do get to see a BBT float out of a hanger!! And the internet melts... and this site twice!

edit on 9-3-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: grammar nazi

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This is the first time I have posted on this thread. Forgive my post if I say anything already discussed as I have not read this whole thread, only pieces here and there. The A.. thread really resonated with me. I would say I am a reasonably intelligent individual. I won't say entirely but I work at a fairly high vetted level in a UK government organsation, so I would so I'm not a typical conspiracy theorist. I regularly have been lurking on ATS for years however.

I found the whole dream conception very intriguing. My dreams have been plagued for years with mathematical and geometric problems, and always have had the need to 'help' or sort out an an issue. This maybe because of my line of work in the rational sense, but I wake up with snippets that I cannot rationalise. For the example the other week 'Plectonemic Hexagram' was the first thing I could remember after waking up and I have no idea what that even relates to.

I have seen many intriguing threads on ATS and 99% are taken with a truck load of salt (even the Hidden Hand thread), but I just can't help thinking there is more to the A... post.
edit on 9-3-2016 by sideysid because: .

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Hey I like you! It is a shame that the research thread died out. I've though about leaving a ton of patents and reports from the airforce and other agencies and even the contractors and letting the members have at it. Might do that someday.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on the whole topic though. IM me if you want or just post em here! I lurk this thread often enough and will see your posts and respond.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Thanks! I was reading the original A_0 threads as they were posted (non-contributing member). You have no idea how many times I waned to ask a question which others would ask anyway (probably one of the reasons I did not join at that time).

But there are a few that were not asked. As I get more time I think I will bring a few up as full quotes from the various postings across several threads. Most are "oh yeah! Forgot about that at the time" like the whole graphene is a superconductor from the Weird California Sighting thread which was only proven last month. Those kinds of observations.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

There is a lot of good stuff in the weird california sighting thread. I think that thread got the wrong kinda attention from the folks higher up that like to monitor ATS. That and the spanloader thread.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

And I still wonder what was caught in the Wichita Sighting thread!!

The reason I started to follow graphene on a regular basis was the Weird CA Sighting thread!

new topics

top topics

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join