It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Do you know if A_0's peoples' motives are truly good ones? Is it as he stated? Some of his posts were like scripts repeated over and over in various threads.

Anyhow, I have a favor to ask of you. Do you know the exact procedure A_0's people used on the dreamers? Is it a pleasant procedure or do they prod you with horrible scenarios to prompt a strong focus (think fight or flight and your mind in overdrive) and harness to achieve their goal? After many times you a find yourself lucid in your dreams and you recognize the players in their dramas that they project into your mind and the scenarios are repeated and you stop reacting and just stand there.

They suddenly put themselves into their projection and ask you to go along with it. And then you totally tell them what you think of their little charade. Never did they mention star maps for travel. Are you sure that is what it is for? All they said was they would get into trouble if I didn't comply, that it would held against them.

I always thought they were after what Robert Monroe called, "Loosh". Never did I think they were good people, and yes they wore navy blue uniforms, some in black uniforms and they put a lot of gold braid on there too. When I confronted and was alone with one of them he said he would prove they were real and did not have bad intentions. He said it would take a year to visit. That was in 2009. And I still think it is loosh they are after or similar.

If A_0 is a part of this group I don't believe it is all roses.

Anyhow, I never really equated my dreams with his group until recently and I don't like it at all. I hope he is hoaxing and hope to prove so 'cause the alternative is not pretty. It's gritty and dark. They are not happy campers. They don't have a perfect anything. They want what we have, the ability to dream.

Just my 2 cents on this subject,

STM

Note: I'm dropping out of the thread, I hope it is a hoax or that my dreams are not of his group if his story is true.

edit on 15-2-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Had he not caught the attention of a particular moderator and a few key posters the story would have died long ago, deep in the recesses of all things Bernard. Truly.

However, one must acknowledge his ability to woo said members and that's not lost on me either. Having said that, what I find remarkable yet nothing more than an honorable mention in this thread is another post about ALIS.

So an avatar wins over aircraft engineers, pilots and the like with knowledge clearly limited to those in the know. Now the military has an AI named ALIS? It reminds me of the 10% truth/ 90% BS game so many in intelligence like to play. I use the word "play" intentionally. I reckon they do # like this with the wild storyline because it excites them in an otherwise boring task.

What I gather now is he was wanting to share so he did and did so within the accepted guidelines of classic disinformation. The idea of AI military craft entered the psyche with a few movies and rekindled just before certain de-classifications.

Reading between the line a little scary in that they just might be ready to introduce it to prime time. I.e. Entering armed conflict on the real real. They already preconditioned us to accept it anyway.
edit on 15-2-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki
Well, that sucks.

I had correspondence from AO in my inbox, but now it's empty...

I am literally torn on whether I would have like correspondence. I "feel" I can be more objective on the outside looking in. I don't have to trouble myself with any offense to my ego in contemplating this topic. Now if I had personally engaged in this topic with others and felt others reinforced his story with their story and I felt obligated to believe them, etc, etc, etc. this is a gold star cluster # this story, intriguing no doubt but I see manipulation coming out all sides of this story.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Heh, just goes to show a paucity of info will create a mirror and belief systems are entrenched.

People are certainly encouraged to forget this if too much cognitive dissonance erupts... god knows it has created conflicting thoughts of my own.

Dunno... think what ya'll wanna... I know I will!

edit on 2/15/2016 by Baddogma because: typo

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Well actually It's a commonly held theory that the posters account was hacked. That the OP never actually posted any of this stuff....that it was someone else.

That is the simplest and most humane theory I've heard so far.

Sometimes things really are That simple.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

So i have heard...

But what exactly would it imply? we could still never really know.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Weren't you originally a true believer in much of the narrative?

As far as "Infiltration", it always boggles my mind, that it's never brought up about how at least one ATS insider worked for the CIA and studied mental illness in conjunction with conspiracy theory. There is no secret about this.. it's been plainly posted from time to time.

I'm not in any way suggesting any sort of in-house conspiracy.

But since you are using such strong words, I felt obliged to bring the subject up.

Kev

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: tadaman

Bleak outlook... welcome to my depression. But puppies and kittens are cute and either we'll rally and fix our despoiling ways or we'll die off and the Earth will heal ...eventually.

But yup, to everything you wrote...

whether or not this A0 episode was truth or a many year psi-op to destabilize the happy paranoiacs on ats (and I can't see many rational alternatives to that, unless I'm missing something), it is certainly a meta micro of the macro.

Maybe KPB is correct and all involved are, basically, "ghosts" ... sigh... the choices are certainly weird, huh?

My friend,

as you know, I had the biggest, brightest, most detailed, best lit, most interaction with a BTUFO of anybody I know of in this thread. And as you know, I give zero credence to the OP narrative.

What strikes me about that, is how "Tricksterish" can you get?

I'ts like Jesus coming back from the dead and visiting only atheists, while the faithful flock get basically nothing.

That sounds awfully "coyote", "raven", etc. to me..

Now, are there multiple burrows down the bunny hole?

Sure, maybe.

Kev

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: Baddogma

eta: If true (or even if not) I wonder who was talking to Ridley Scott.. i.e. Prometheus?

Funny thing is, Hollywood (MSM) has never portrayed a SSP in the same context as A0's story has.
Sure we've got movies like Elysium, Prometheus, Interstellar, Martian etc. but the space programs are never secret, earthlings are fully aware of what is happening in these fairytales.

But correct me if im wrong, to my knowledge, there has never been a MSM movie where a space program has been kept secret form the world in which it is developed.

This got me thinking, if someone took a0's story as is, and made it into film.... it would be a totally original, never before seen story. Something that in Hollywood, is a unicorn.

So, is it not a bit strange that Hollywood has somehow come up with every conceivable story/scenario (you name it, and theres probably a movie about it), yet they somehow never conceived/thought up this a0 scenario and all it entails.

It's too unbelievable a premise on it's face, to even make a movie about. Nobody would write a script that would get people booing before it was 1/4 over.

Well at least I would boo.

Have you ever seen the sort of shipyard that it takes to build nuclear aircraft carriers? I have.. they engulf entire medium-sized cities. And that's just to install pre-machined parts. Add in the manufacturing capacity to build from ore on up, and you have a city the size of at least Detroit Michigan. Ok I get it.. wave pixie dust all over it and say that you use 3d printed with graphene tech and super miniturization and what not (I was a nuclear engineer for 8 years.. I'm not totally science deficient) and even then it's nearly impossible to hide such a thing.

Yes, yes I know.. wave faerie dust on it and then say it all happened before any moderns were around.. and it was all moved to another solar system and what not.. there certainly are ways it could be "finagled".

For every iffy premise, there are a hundred ways to "finagle around it", no matter how ridiculous it is.

But even if it were true.. it's a nasty, negative, crappy story.

The real thing to study would be the people who think they have a ticket with their name on it, and how all this narrative has modified them psychologically.

Kev

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

All roses? No...I don't think it is.

That said, on the whole I don't think it's malevolent.

Sometimes you have to crack a few eggs to make an omelet.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

So i have heard...

But what exactly would it imply? we could still never really know.

We can never know anything with certainty.

That's truest of truths drives humans crazy, so very few ever stare it in the eyes.

Only crazy people.. in general.. and especially "magicians", "shamans" and that ilk can live with that truth and not go stark raving mad.

Here is my favorite story about "magicians" again:

THE PRINCE AND THE MAGICIAN
from The Magus by John Fowles

Once upon a time there was a young prince, who believed in all things but three. He did not believe in princesses, he did not believe in islands, he did not believe in God. His father, the king, told him that such things did not exist. As there were no princesses or islands in his father's domaines, and no sign of God, the young prince believed his father.

But then, one day, the prince ran away from his palace. He came to the next land. There, to his astonishment, from every coast he saw islands, and on these islands, strange and troubling creatures whom he dared not name. As he was searching for a boat, a man in full evening dress approached him along the shore.

"Are those real islands?" asked the young prince.

"Of course they are real islands," said the man in evening dress.

"And those strange and troubling creatures?"

"They are all genuine and authentic princesses."

"Then God also must exist!" cried the prince.

"I am God," replied the man in full evening dress, with a bow.

The young prince returned home as quickly as he could.

"So you are back," said his father, the king.

"I have seen islands, I have seen princesses, I have seen God," said the prince reproachfully.

The king was unmoved. "Neither real islands, nor real princesses, nor a real God, exist."

"I saw them!"

"Tell me how God was dressed."

"God was in full evening dress."

"Were the sleeves of his coat rolled back?"

The prince remembered that they had been. The king smiled. "That is the uniform of a magician. You have been deceived."

At this, the prince returned to the next land, and went to the same shore, where once again he came upon the man in full evening dress. "My father the king has told me who you are," said the young prince indignantly. "You deceived me last time, but not again. Now I know that those are not real islands and real princesses, because you are a magician."

The man on the shore smiled. "It is you who are deceived, my boy. In your father's kingdom there are many islands and many princesses. But you are under your father’s spell, so you cannot see them."

The prince returned pensively home. When he saw his father, he looked him in the eyes. "Father, is it true that you are not a real king, but only a magician?"

The king smiled, and rolled back his sleeves. "Yes, my son, I am only a magician."

"Then the man on the shore was God."

"The man on the shore was another magician."

"I must know the real truth, the truth beyond magic."

"There is no truth beyond magic," said the king.

The prince was full of sadness. He said, "I will kill myself."

The king by magic caused death to appear. Death stood in the door and beckoned to the prince. The prince shuddered. He remembered the beautiful but unreal islands and the unreal but beautiful princesses "Very well," he said. "I can bear it."

"You see, my son," said the king, "you too now begin to be a magician."

Kev

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
So he drops this bombshell in July 2014 (hadn't realized it's been so long), and a quick google search finds a date Feb. 2014 for the ALIS AI story, hmm.

Granted I hadn't heard it but it appears public knowledge. Also, without foraging further I believe the poster called it A.L.I.I.C.E with two I's. Crap now I'll have to go look. :/

Anyways, a capital "I" looks just like a lowercase "l" in that ALIS is fully covered and modified appropriately. There really should be a discussion on the parallels between ALIS and Aliice.

If related two potential story lines emerge.

1.) he's an asshat, yet clever internet troll getting a rise out of people.

2.) it's mind war and not benevolence.

If they really had a craft that can do unthinkable things with our collective thoughts and they wanted to increase humanities position, they're doing it all wrong. I have a better idea

Which goes to show they didn't even bother with my dreams. *sigh*

But I'll share anyhow. Seeing how they have that there nifty computer brain (and it is nifty), why not use it on us while we sleep to solve the real problem plaguing humanity. The reptilian overlords currently residing in the bowels of government.

www.defensetech.org...

Found this part interesting:

“Think of ALIS as the R2-D2 of the F-35,” Martin said, “because it really does control what the F-35 can do … She looks basically like a laptop computer and the pilot carries it out to the plane and sticks it in a slot right next to him in the cockpit and that contains all the information about the mission he’s going to fly.”

The servers that process the information take up an area the size of a shipping container, Martin said. When it was given to the military, however, the system had incorrect parts numbers in the database and, as a result, has erroneously recommended grounding the aircraft, he said.

“Even though the maintenance person knew what part he needed to put on it, ALIS was telling him, ‘No, you needed this other part,'” said Air Force Col. Rod Cregier, who runs the F-35 test program, during the taping. “ALIS thinks she knows everything about the airplane. She won’t let you do anything counter to herself.”

edit on 16-2-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
And we're back to the things that made me really re-examine this... I was in the periphery of it, impressed with the personality and knowledge shown and just as tongue in cheek as most when the weird, shattering ending played out, stunned along with everyone else, denying it was possible, until many folks started reaching out, telling me their own personal "verification" ...and those messages are STILL going on.

These are people who have been long time posters (or really great bots or actors) telling me their weird confirmations around the person and story... and it's fine and natural to restructure a less threatening, more logical narrative as time passes, but I have to keep that "what IF it's true" in mind, to approach it with honesty.

I don't know either way. I likely never will.

It's unbelievable, problematic and has caused me no little trouble ... but if the several supporting accounts are true from people who have seemed completely level headed and honest before, what am I left with?

It's at least a possible truth... and that's it, until the folks reporting the weirdness tell me they were lying, that is... and then we're just left with the detailed, surprising tech info and a curious, almost cohesive explanation to the tech that exists from a long time poster who knew stuff.

So... account hijacks, intricate years long jokes or operations and spook experiments, spiritual manipulations, cults, ats owners doing the bidding of spooks... all possible, I suppose... but the base character stayed consistent, seemed like a full personality who was psychologically stable and others of the same seeming good character and with longer posting histories here vouched for him and reported related strangeness and even outside verification.

I don't know either way and likely never will, but I still can't find that stake that lays this monster to rest. But I certainly get that others who don't have those whispers in their ear will think it unbelievable... as it IS unbelievable.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Weren't you originally a true believer in much of the narrative?

Kev

More of an admirer of the methods employed.

I saw some value (and learnt some things) in some of the stuff posted about SSP's, Orion, Materials etc but have never come close to believing RKers ( as I posted- probably a nod to ancient "Arcadia" i.e RK'dians) dream funneling, forevermen or the like..

I also posted to say I didnt think gloating about "us" being stuck on a Farm was very noble or befitting of a SSP inductee.

Obviously, I would like to dismiss BP's sighting as a skeptic but hey- 2014 was the year of flying never before seen triangular aircraft over the ContUSA and letting them get seen- they even rang one guy (Templin) to tell him where to look so although I am not 100% sold- I wont arbitrarily dismiss reports of ITK'ers giving tip offs about flying triangles as there is a precedent.

Rosinitiate highlighted my initial interest issue further up ; my first post on the subject in 2014 was to inquire why several intelligent and experienced conspiracy site regulars were vouching for a space man.

Talking of precedents:
After a bit of digging I realised this isn't the first time this has happened on ATS .
Previously someone came onto ATS, built up their credibility, dropped loads of cleverly thought out info on SSP's, and in the process, had a number of "hardened" conspiracy forum members vouching for them which eventually seemed to cause issues in terms of credibility.

This is the only angle I can see that actually yields output to warrant the prolonged effort of posting for 3 years about rubbish from anonymized credentials.
The idea of the account being hacked is entirely possible but how many people join ATS with the intention of staying hidden when their main concerns are preping for comet elenin and preventing Sharia law on the streets of the UK LOL??

Unless it was an inside job/pre planned- who would know the account was ALWAYS anonymous and therefore viable as a secret spaceman sockpuppet??

It seems just as likely the purpose might have been to shake the ATS tree, burn anyone who might actually be an asset in none set up scenarios and study the behavioral outcomes of a conspiracy forum when faced with potential disclosure.

As I've also said before; the next logical step in this (pre-scoped) process is a "witch hunt" against those who were left to carry the can..

I would hope the fact this witch hunt hasn't happened causes someone somewhere some angst.

Obv. the above is only slightly less crazy than the original narrative but when you read stuff likethis you realise there are literally hundreds of millions of dollars being spent on "Sys-admining" peoples behavior via the internet for control purposes.

How much would it cost to set up a scenario where I highlight the top 10 most likely sources of leaked info on the clearnet, identify the 500 people who would be mostly likely to be involved/believed, get their deets, cause them some credibility issues and also get some useable data in terms of ensuring I can pre-empt leaks happening for real in the future??

Not much is the answer and although outlandish I would still propose a sponsored, Doty'esque operation as just as likely as hoax/actual space man.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
What a wonderful thread. Only got to page 70 though, but it's fascinating.

Anyway, I am curious. If the black triangle craft is some secret US military project, then I am curious as to why did I see it, here in Belgrade, Serbia a couple of years back? It was exactly as some members described it. I've only seen it for a couple of seconds because it quickly went off my eyesight range, but it was flying relative low so I was able to see the whole shape of the craft and as mentioned before, It did not produce any sound whatsoever. It was quite amazing, seeing this craft at such close distance and yet no sound being produced. I live close to an airport, so I can tell a difference between a normal stuff that I see everyday to something that I've witnessed that day. The craft had four lights with one being at the center, a "normal" black triangle I guess. As far as I know, I was the only one who saw that craft.

If I'm not mistaken, the US does not have any military base here in my country, and even if they had, why would they fly over my country when it has poor military equipment unless it was just passing by to who knows where? I doubt it was done for demonstration as well, because why here?

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

There are 10 different ways to skin this cat, all bad.

There no no ways to skin this cat, that are good.

Also around that time there is a trail leading into the darknet, that links up with the leader of a crazed UFO cult in Russia, where the guy thinks he's "UFO Jesus".

Now the trail is so clumsy (you can find it with an Onion Browser), that I have to wonder if it's a bread-trail left on purpose to deflect suspicion, if someone gets to level 2 or level 3 of the "Inception" (deception).

These sort of people (intelligence sorts) use an onion approach.. deception upon deceoption upon deception.. so that no number of peelings will find the "truth".

Now.. I'm not saying that this is the "answer"; and in fact I've sat on this info for some time, only sharing it with a few..
but it definitely backs up your current theory.

And yes, I tend to stay out of this thread too.. it makes me feel slightly uncomfortable.. it reminds me of Christianity.
(which makes me feel slightly uncomfortable, as it's been a world-class deception of maximal "evil" for the human race.)

But of course the A**** incident is just a peek into a very nasty business, which has hydra heads all over the place.

IMHO. I mean no disrespect to people who were fed compelling sensory data.

Kev

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

That was a well-crafted post!

Thank you for your thoughts... I consider them a real contribution.

Now. how did some folks get 100% convinced of "personal visitations"?

The whole thing about telling a member when to see a 'craft' does not bother me in the least and gives no credibility to the original narrative in my opinion. There are multiple explanations for that.. including that a personality in a certain frame of mind (pumped to believe in a certain way) tends to see the things they want to see. I see this sort of thing in operation all the time in my own ATS threads.

I personally think that there is something slightly "woo-ish" involved with this op, that is often in front of and behind of the "intelligence tricksters".. another type of trickster, but that is a subject for other threads, and is quite as hypothetical in it's own way. I don't intend to chase away "woo" with 'woo', though that might also be true.

Kev

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
What a wonderful thread. Only got to page 70 though, but it's fascinating.

Anyway, I am curious. If the black triangle craft is some secret US military project, then I am curious as to why did I see it, here in Belgrade, Serbia a couple of years back? It was exactly as some members described it. I've only seen it for a couple of seconds because it quickly went off my eyesight range, but it was flying relative low so I was able to see the whole shape of the craft and as mentioned before, It did not produce any sound whatsoever. It was quite amazing, seeing this craft at such close distance and yet no sound being produced. I live close to an airport, so I can tell a difference between a normal stuff that I see everyday to something that I've witnessed that day. The craft had four lights with one being at the center, a "normal" black triangle I guess. As far as I know, I was the only one who saw that craft.

If I'm not mistaken, the US does not have any military base here in my country, and even if they had, why would they fly over my country when it has poor military equipment unless it was just passing by to who knows where? I doubt it was done for demonstration as well, because why here?

Yes, I saw one too, in all it's glory. The thing looked like it could take out the "Star Trek Enterprise".

To me, all the markers are that it is not physically there at all, in any real sense. Not necessarily a "ghost" as BD calls my theory, but it has all the hallmarks of (yes i have to wince) a "summoned life-form"; or at least is quite "psycho-active".

When it comes to these crazy phenomena, it's impossible to say if its got tech at it's core.. and from which (wince again) "dimension" it might come from.

Now yes.. in this case Occam's Scalpel might indicate that it being a military black op plane would be much more reasonable an explanation.. but when you look over all the "facts" that in fact does not seem reasonable.

Now could it be a military black op plane, that likes low-level barnstorming large population centers around the world, and to induce hallucinations via some sort of EM technology?

Sure.. that's actually not a bad theory.

But give me the intra or extra dimensional life-forms.. I don't want to believe that our global governments are doing that to us! It's more terrifying.

LOL.

Frankly, I don't know exactly what the hell is going on with these BTUFO either.

Kev

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Well, maybe what we saw were two different objects, because in my experience it was a solid object. I clearly remember seeing the shape of the object, it was a physical one for sure.

I cannot stress enough just how extraordinary it was to see an object flying that low, I mean you could literally see the shape of the object and some of its details, without producing any sound. That's what I remember the best from my sighting. The way I felt about it. Amazing for sure.

Now could it be a military black op plane, that likes low-level barnstorming large population centers around the world, and to induce hallucinations via some sort of EM technology?

Could be, but for what purpose? I don't remember having hallucinations, except the ones for when being drunk.

Also, not sure if it's connected in any way, but in the past couple of years, clouds around here have been extremely weird. Something you see in those chemtrail conspiracy threads. I can tell you it's something new, because I had started seeing them only a couple of years back.

Who knows what kind of experiments are going on.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Well, maybe what we saw were two different objects, because in my experience it was a solid object. I clearly remember seeing the shape of the object, it was a physical one for sure.

I cannot stress enough just how extraordinary it was to see an object flying that low, I mean you could literally see the shape of the object and some of its details, without producing any sound. That's what I remember the best from my sighting. The way I felt about it. Amazing for sure.

Could be, but for what purpose? I don't remember having hallucinations, except the ones for when being drunk.

Also, not sure if it's connected in any way, but in the past couple of years, clouds around here have been extremely weird. Something you see in those chemtrail conspiracy threads. I can tell you it's something new, because I had started seeing them only a couple of years back.

Who knows what kind of experiments are going on.

HELLO.

What I saw was 100% solid looking too. In fact "too" solid looking.

That's one of the reasons i figured out that it was, at a minimum, projecting something into my mind.

when it was at the far horizon, i could still see "1 inch rivets" as clearly as if it was within touching range.

Now, i suppose those rivets could have been 100 feet long, so that at that far distance they looked like
1 inch rivets.. but when it was overhead they looked like 1 inch rivets too.

Thus with absolute certainty, it was being projected into my mind.

Now could there have been a physical craft "up there" projecting technological illusions into my mind?
Sure.

But that would be one HELL of a black ops "plane".

Now did you perceive yours differently? Sure. You might not have gotten the 'full treatment'.

Kev

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join