It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

There are members in that forum who know what she is.
It's not my place though to say what she is or who knows.

Curious what do you think she is?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

A cross between an elephant and rhinoceros??

That is my best guess!

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

The thing you have to understand about big oil....

They're "big" ... and I mean some of the largest companies on the planet. Exxon, Shell, BP -- all these companies have 50 year plans stretching out into the future that take into account a myriad of possibilities.

Before the gulf oil spill, BP was one of (if not the) the largest investors in alternative energy. Most people don't know that though, because of the way the investments worked. You wouldn't SEE BP's name on a company, they used shell companies to obfuscate the links between them and their investment holdings. They had to sell off a LOT of assets though to cover the cost of that oil spill though...

Anyway, big oil isn't "freaking out" -- they more than anyone have been preparing and know what is happening. As I said, they have financial forecasts and business plans that extend 50+ years into the future. They aren't going anywhere. Oil does more than just power our cars...just about everything from plastics to dyes is made from oil. Just look around and you'll notice how much "stuff" is made from petrochemicals.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

"From the bottom it looks like a steep incline, from the top another downhill slope of mine..."

"...but I know, there's a picture beneath!"

you got a star from me just for having excellent taste.

it's almost like this whole topic is asking "somebody put me together..."

ok ill play. with researching this topic you must keep in mind " it's like the pattern below the skin...."
edit on 9-3-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: Baddogma

If you ask yourself the right questions you'll find that there is a ton of material on the web regarding the sciences and technology behind how the vehicles operate.

However it's a lot like a jackson pollok where the dots are all different sizes and colors but they DO connect.

Unfortunately once you've put it all together, it's a big no no to post it. So yeah, research thread dies. But rest assured, I have tons of stuff I could post if it were prudent, which it isn't.

Seriously folks out there are twitchy about this sort of info disseminating.

I personally feel it's like that because A. it's always nice to have an advantage on science.
B. More importantly if you dig deep enough and search hard enough you'll stumble across something specifically that was discovered that rightfully should be held secret because it's very, very dangerous. even if you had good intentions, playing with that something, could accidentally be catastrophic.

So to understand this: you're unwilling to post what you 'know' regarding the science behind these black triangles - it's out there to be uncovered with the right amount of sleuthing around and connecting of dots - because you believe someone 'playing' with that science/technology could accidentally cause some catastrophe? Didn't want to forget the qualification of keeping a leg up on science, either. Clearing that up would be appreciated.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

The thing you have to understand about big oil....

They're "big" ... and I mean some of the largest companies on the planet. Exxon, Shell, BP -- all these companies have 50 year plans stretching out into the future that take into account a myriad of possibilities.

Before the gulf oil spill, BP was one of (if not the) the largest investors in alternative energy. Most people don't know that though, because of the way the investments worked. You wouldn't SEE BP's name on a company, they used shell companies to obfuscate the links between them and their investment holdings. They had to sell off a LOT of assets though to cover the cost of that oil spill though...

Anyway, big oil isn't "freaking out" -- they more than anyone have been preparing and know what is happening. As I said, they have financial forecasts and business plans that extend 50+ years into the future. They aren't going anywhere. Oil does more than just power our cars...just about everything from plastics to dyes is made from oil. Just look around and you'll notice how much "stuff" is made from petrochemicals.

All very true. There's not gonna be a nuclear renaissance. The Vogtle plant is the first plant to complete the entire new FERC licensing/permit/streamlining process and it's still way behind schedule. There's gonna be a transition from hydrocarbons to whatever mix of energies we develop most cost-effectively in the future. But as you noted, they have 50 year outlooks and hydrocarbons are still most cost-effective.

Now, in a full-costs pricing model that all changes. But that is likely never to happen.

Sorry folks, Big Oil is here for a long time. Very long.
edit on 9-3-2016 by BeefNoMeat because: Typo

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

For the example the other week 'Plectonemic Hexagram' was the first thing I could remember after waking up and I have no idea what that even relates to.
a reply to: sideysid
quick question ..had you ever heard the word plectoneme before the dream,maybe on a book ,a scientific journal ..e.t.c

the word does have much to do with bio-informatics and genetics..specifically plectonemes increase the noise immunity of the d.n.a,regulate access to certain gene sequences..and consequently gene expression..

i think it has to do with reinforcementsuppression of certain genes within the human DNA...to put it mildly if an intelligent being say an alien-geneticist- from a type III or IV civilization--one that understands the relationship between the structure of space-time and the human DNA and how consciousness is created..
wanted to interface with human consciousness they could theoretically recreate energetic conditions required to trigger the human mind into a broader awareness and possibly allow interaction of the h.mind with higher dimensions.

Think of it this way what if something terrible-or unnatural happened that offset the earth's position relative to a cosmic energy streamriver ..one which perhaps the planet was tuned to a long time ago >8k years ago..

right now our minds as humans are stuck in this linear euclidean space-time construct..which translates to the misconception that resources are limited and hence we need to be mean ..prudent about their usage.

what if there was a river of divine luminescence'' darkness''.energetic current..tachyons et.al in higher dimension space-time which could trigger genes in our dna that open our minds to non linear dimensions where possibly unicorns,garudas,sphinxes,centaurs,angels,manasaputras,mind 2 matter reality still exist .maybe then we wouldn't have to fight over this seemingly small blue marble

now suppose some forgiving celestial intelligence decided we need not be wiped out by a flood or un-natural calamity..that perhaps they could help this earth that was tumbling out wildly with respect to their higher dimension space-time..perhaps they re-create the energy conditions that place the earth in the correct position in 5d space-time even after millions of years just tumbling up n down aimlessly..

maybe they put the earth back in time[5dim],300,000yrs before Rama and his celestial entourage arrive to civilize mankind..

many wouldn't notice apart from maybe a few with mutant genes,hybrids,star-seeds etc. sensitive to the energetic distortions caused by the unraveling of 5d space-time.

anyway back to topic ..i have experienced very vivid dreams since i was 9..just recently i dreamt that i was traveling in a spacetime that can only be likened to a KLEINIAN BOTTLE,yeah i know its not possible to visualize it in 4d yet i remember snappin from one universe through the galactic core to this universe some place near Sirius..all of which was instantaneous..i just wish people on this site who had similar experience could tell..

i don't think it's a dream when you can feel or see your soul pass right through the rusty iron sheets in some remote village on this blue marble,even if it were an o.o.b.e i don't see why the soul had to stop for ten minutes above the earth and do so at three other planets ...unless perhaps its a hybrid s...

I would like to know if anyone who's had a similar experience felt thumps while leaving each of the planets' magnetosphere..strange feeling ):- like a roller coaster..

edit on 10-3-2016 by fr33coll3ct1v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
also with regard to the dream tech ..i have suggested previously that A_s is possibly clifford stone or eldon byrd.

stone

eldon

i do find some of the articles on the FL site to be touchy esp with regards to the DREAMS and SEE's,GISELIAN PROBES..
dreams

deep sleep

consciousness probes

sometimes i wonder if some of us walking around with synthetic souls..

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

a reply to: BASSPLYR
like the whole graphene is a superconductor from the Weird California Sighting thread which was only proven last month. Those kinds of observations.

People were openly experimenting with GRAPHITE compounds and superconductivity in 2005 so although only (officially) recently achieved in GRAPHENE, it's been seen as an attainable feat for a while.

edit on 10-3-2016 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: fr33coll3ct1v3

Big oil has invested in the new fusion tech one of our weapons manufacturers so i woudnt be so sure yet about oil being here a long long time (as power production that is)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Just had to say A-0 as Cliff Stone really didn't compute ...at all! Heh, but some of Freecollective's ideas were cool.

And Yup, I certainly hope big oil as the primary mover of people is over as the global thermometer continues to increase, and if we don't have type 1 civ tech on hand to combat it, we're sunk (quite literally).

I had another "waking with the assurance RKs existed" morning, that faded after my second coffee and rationality took hold.

And to state the stated and obvious, IF true, thinking about how this info could come to light after dwelling in the hole they've dug for so long, just seems insurmountable.

I guess they could present it as some rogue govt elements coming to light after several decades... but, man, it's a toughie, and I doubt they have the stones to just lay it out and take the heat, but IF it's a true accounting, were about at the last stop before 'desolationville' according to all the climate change studies I've glanced at.

How could they (broadly and officially) disclose this scenario... IF true? Anyone... ?(pinches nose) Bueller?

edit on 3/10/2016 by Baddogma because: added for clarity

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
And wanted to second the "glad you're here, sounds like you have some good ideas (and way better tech savy than say myself) to contribute.

But again, IF true, wonder how healthy it is to delve any deeper.

Couldn't get the "presidential aging syndrome" outta my head for awhile... I know the world is a "heavy" place, but it sure seems something even "heavier" is ongoing.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

That is why I revived the Graphene Megathread.

I am thinking of starting both a discussion thread and a "news/updates only" thread on nuclear fusion. That way you do not have to reinvent the wheel when somebody wanders in and asks, "Can you explain fusion to me? I am not really a scientist," you just point them to the science thread. You leave the discussion thread in the grey area so nobody has to "prove" what they are saying--free to speculate about anything.

And the other piece of the puzzle is "what do you do with all the energy you generate with a fusion reactor?" And that is why I am following flow batteries. One of the major steps in killing coal and oil off as prime energy creators is the ability to load-balance generation and usage. It only makes sense to have grid-level flow batteries to fit that purpose. Guess what? Graphene plays a role in that too! All three are needed and they seem to be convergent technologies.

Then the next question will be, "Now what?" And that is where the dreamers come out and we can talk about BBTs without being thought of as "conspiracy freaks". Well, probably will get that anyway...

It is the long way around but seems like the best option (unless anybody else can think of one!)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

My intent with my post was to show what A_0 posted a few years ago that only this year has been proven true--and specifically graphene as that was the topic of discussion at the time.

ATS link, July 2014: Weird California Sighting - p20
Physics.org, Feb 2016 Graphene becomes superconductive—Electrons with 'no mass' flow with 'no resistance'

These are the types of examples I was going to point out. It begs the question, "If this was being discussed in 2014 then how far back would the tech have to go to not only have been built as a prototype, tested, and then a production model built when the technology was only "discovered" last month?"

That seems to be a decent enough discussion point. And no, I am expecting any answers, just a point to talk about here.

How many more can be pointed out?
edit on 10-3-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Found example

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Jukiodone

My intent with my post was to show what A_0 posted a few years ago that only this year has been proven true--and specifically graphene as that was the topic of discussion at the time.

ATS link, July 2014: Weird California Sighting - p20
Physics.org, Feb 2016 Graphene becomes superconductive—Electrons with 'no mass' flow with 'no resistance'

These are the types of examples I was going to point out. It begs the question, "If this was being discussed in 2014 then how far back would the tech have to go to not only have been built as a prototype, tested, and then a production model built when the technology was only "discovered" last month?"

That seems to be a decent enough discussion point. And no, I am expecting any answers, just a point to talk about here.

How many more can be pointed out?

Ahh Graphene. teh B-2s friend on its leading edges. reducing drag and air resistence. Now Imagine a craft composed of that if you will?*poke*

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Wow, now I have that song stuck in my head, not a bad thing. I think big oil knows the "equilibrium's there" as far as all the products petrol is used for, but yeah, they not gonna want to let go of the big slice of pie but it's coming along fast.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   

I'm not disagreeing with you- it's just important to note that Graphene exists as a direct result of experiments with Graphite and superconductivity whilst the idea of single layer carbon foils goes back to Boehm in the 60's.

Anyone involved in materials science would almost certainly be aware of the envisaged possibilities making "Superconductive Graphene" a veritable "element 115" in terms of narrative anchoring for exotic tech. speculation.

You might even say it's better than 115 though because materials based boundary control nicely dovetails into virtual Dirac particles (also mentioned) which have their own labyrinth of exotic tech possibilities.

edit on 11-3-2016 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: fr33coll3ct1v3

Big oil has invested in the new fusion tech one of our weapons manufacturers so i woudnt be so sure yet about oil being here a long long time (as power production that is)

If that is indeed, true, "big oil" had no choice….
I am very close to a 25 yr. veteran sub sea engineer in the petroleum, as they say, "oil field trash folks."
He is a deep water drilling engineer, as opposed to a land blow out prevention system engineer. In the last fifteen years, the primary new well heads that have been drilled, are deep water ones…..

Economically, speaking, foreign countries have become independent in their abilities to drill and tap their oil reserves, independently, and the market has been flooded in the last fives years, with petroleum. There is a definite political bent to this, that is something new and different in the energy market, in general. Is it about economic independence for those countries supplying the glut, or is something else happening there?

I am no expert at sussing that out, but here to point out that this is a deep, and much more complicated situation than represented here or anywhere else, for that matter, lately or at any other time. It seems disingenuous to not recognize that there have been disasters from Valdeze to the latest in the Gulf, that seem somewhat purposeful, if not in their first happenings, to how they are dealt with, later…..engendering huge settlements for those affected, which has a very serious affect on the economies of those areas. What does that all mean, in the long run? I don't really know, but I do know just from observance of what is happening, between climate change, the fishing industry, big oil, and climate change and water concerns, that "the times they are a'changing."

How this will affect us all, from OPEC's rating the value of a barrel of oil, and their ability to do that, to those paying at the gas pump, to those living in coastal areas where their land in disappearing, to the trickling down of all those affects on us all…..I don't know.

What I do know, is this is not an issue to be taken lightly. Water is disappearing rapidly. Crops that feed us all depend upon it.

Now, I get to your statement: Big oil has invested in the new fusion tech one of our weapons manufacturers so i woudnt be so sure yet about oil being here a long long time (as power production that is)

Big oil investing in "new fusion tech of our weapons manufacturers….etc."
Energy provisions for the civilized world which would take the place of petroleum, in the form of "fusion tech" is one thing. Combining that with the provision of it being through "weapons manufacturers," is a HUGE jump. I'm not saying it isn't so, or combined that way….I'm just saying that recognizing it is, is meaningful unto itself. After all, energy through solar power and hydrogen batteries, and making water in this way, as well as the problem of cold fusion, has long been known that there would be a HUGE resistance to those techs. For providing energy in this way would literally mean free energy for everyone, and therefore, level, in a very REAl way, the playing field of all people. This is why this is such an important and vital an issue. If we all had equal and free capabilities to apply energy to our lives, the playing field would drastically change.

What Ast%$ro said to me, personally, in a U2U message, was: 'it's all about energy. No one seems to understand that. We are here looking for those that do."

This is a vastly complicated issue, in short.
sincerely,
tetra
edit on 12-3-2016 by tetra50 because: clarity

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

I have a...suspicion that "economical fusion" has been around for a bit...just not "here".

Many, many political and economic reasons why it's a taboo subject for us folks here on Earth.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: tetra50

I have a...suspicion that "economical fusion" has been around for a bit...just not "here".

Many, many political and economic reasons why it's a taboo subject for us folks here on Earth.

Ahh, yes, Mystik. I guess that's exactly what I was a trying to express, but as usual, you did it so much better than me, all wordy and stuff……lol
However, the post I replied to didn't combine economics and fusion, at all. So, then, you've skipped to a whole other issue, which is what my post was intended to lead us to, in this discussion…..so thanks for cutting to the chase so skillfully, for that's what it's truly about, really.

But the larger question presented by all this, and Ast$%0s story is this: the paradox of survival, here, of what we need to survive culled from the planet in terms of energy, while simulataneously destroying our habitat, which supports us. And the politics of that, as well, which is truly a whole other matter, for sure.

I highly doubt that big oil has invested in any technology bent to the survival of people and the planet, but that's addressed in Yuppa's post in the couching of the investment being in weapons technology. Surely, no one is missing that. Surviving is one thing. Saving the environment, planet that supports us, is one thing. Weapons technology adds a whole other layer. The politics of that are paramount to understanding the issues involved. The politics, if you will, being in weapons technology, involve, whom is going to survive, and whom is not……basically.

And per Astro's story, further, spells out, whom is going to be saved and leave here, and whom is not…..

Within those issues is how humanity and integrity is lost, surely.
That's one simple example, intellectually, as to how this issue spirals up and down, and what it truly means to all of us….
far more complicated than any political fusions, or chemical or otherwise…..
tetra
edit on 12-3-2016 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join