It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unreal, Amazing and Breath Taking Photos From Outer Space

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Oh wow, thanks for posting these old pictures that have been posted around a million times on ATS
I will be looking forward for tomorrow where they surely will be posted again

Wow? Really?? Didn't your mother ever teach you the rule about not having anything nice to say???

To the OP, thank you for the thread. It was very thoughtful of you to add what each one of the photos represents. I am sure it took you a while to put this together, so S&F for you!

I myself haven't seen all of these photos posted on ATS, so idk what the peanut gallery is talking about!

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Edited due to double post...

What up with that lately, ATS?
edit on 28-9-2014 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

Oh wow, thanks for posting these old pictures that have been posted around a million times on ATS

Wow? Really?? Didn't your mother ever teach you the rule about not having anything nice to say???

To the OP, thank you for the thread. It was very thoughtful of you to add what each one of the photos represents. I am sure it took you a while to put this together, so S&F for you!

I myself haven't seen all of these photos posted on ATS, so idk what the peanut gallery is talking about!

Yes it did take a while. ..but totally worth it. .. never could understand the rudeness of some here. .oh well

OG

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

Thanks man…

And finally a new updated photo taken of the Hubble Deep Field, each spot of light here is a galaxy. This may be the most profound space image I have ever seen. Space really is infinite:

Thats the pic that convinced me of that, too. They pointed the hubble at the darkest part of the sky they could find and zoomed in. Like you said, every dot in the pic is a galaxy.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Awesome, love those pics. A few years back I showed my Son the Vid you posted, he was floored.

S&F

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

well, these pictures are NEW to me, and, I enjoyed them very much...just got a new monitor so the timing was perfect!

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
To all who enjoyed the thread, your very welcome=)

OG

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
S&F

A beautiful way to end my day. Absolutely gorgeous!

Now it's off to bed..

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Have you seen this pictures taken by Cassini?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
TY for POSTING the PICS

as some of these Hubble Photos looks like.. what is in the mind of a Dream State

What ever the Mind Can See..

Who to Say... That Star Wars Could be Real in Another Galaxy far far Away ....

A Civilization Type 3..

We Have 2 Galaxy's in Our Own Back Yard! , Canis Major Dwarf Galaxy and the Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
and both of Them are Merging== ( Galactic Cannibalism ) with Our own Milky Way as we POST

Closest Galaxy to the Milky Way
www.universetoday.com...

MY God ! Its FULL of Galaxy's

Time to Start Galaxy Mapping ..

And Someone was Bitching about Old Photos !

How about these Breath Taking 1950s VINTAGE.. Photo !

The Crab Nebula Oct 1950

Lagoon Nebula 1950

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Beautiful, all of this didn't come from nothing, please reflect on this, the beauty, the scale, the design, amazing...

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Such beautiful imagery. It's hard to look at those pictures and know that what you're looking at is real and somewhere out there in the universe or it could be long gone by now.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

It's pretty crazy how the universe seems to resemble body parts, cells, nerves and other things we are familiar with here on earth.

Kind of makes me wonder if we are inside of a living creature, the working bits that makes that creature "live."

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mrs.Peony

It's pretty crazy how the universe seems to resemble body parts, cells, nerves and other things we are familiar with here on earth.

Kind of makes me wonder if we are inside of a living creature, the working bits that makes that creature "live."

Well I have always thought that there are beings at the planet level. .The Earth a being for example... then perhaps stars can be beings as well and ofcourse galaxies themselves may have a form of sentience as well... how far down the rabbit hole do you follow the rabbit is another story. ..

OG
edit on 9-29-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Follow that baby as far down as you can, just don't run in to the mad hatter!

There are just way to many coincidences for there not to be some connection.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: thirdcoast
These photographs were taken with a potato.

NOt true. It was a telescope used. I however do request that you utilize your potato
when you make the decision to post on my thread. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mrs.Peony

Yes So True

How Funny it is that The Structural Universe of Ours Looks like a Brain Cell

The Flow of thoughts and memory's of a Grand Sentient being

I have Always Wondered this ...

What do you See ?
A Child with Outlined Curly Hair , Old man with long hair ? ( Color inverted) a Condor / Buzzard (Face to Face) with Bulls Head

I like this One !

Then the Big Debate of the Universe is a Hologram !

edit on 29-9-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join