It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unreal, Amazing and Breath Taking Photos From Outer Space

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: OrionsGem

Beautiful photo's, "Thank You".

"My Pleasure"

OG

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Thanks for the animation.

It is funny when you think about the pride - say a ruler of a portion of the Earth might have. It is so miniscule.

The animation went from Earth to stars, and did not even touch stars to galaxy. It's mind boggling.

I wonder if everything really does exist? That's a lot of things existing. Even on this tiny speck of dust called Earth - there is a lot of things and beings existing. Or do things only exist in mind?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
What alot of people don't realize is that the Hubble deep field photo took over 4 months to capture!

The galaxies were so far away, and their light was so dim, that the telescope had to be pointed at that one spot for 4 months, in order to collect all the light it could from these far far away heavenly bodies.

OG

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The hour glass one straight up looks like an eyeball, complete with the reflection.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Beautiful pics Orion...And yes,I too gaze at the stars and wonder...whats out there?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyeddie68

Beautiful pics Orion...And yes,I too gaze at the stars and wonder...whats out there?

Ancient Aliens, everyone knows this.

OG

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Oh, thanks for the pics. I needed something like this today. My wife and I star gaze, or satellite watch (I know there is a term, like trainspotting) almost every night. It's something we impress upon our boys as well, 13 & 8 yrs old. It's amazing what you'll see if you simply...look up. Wish more people would do the same. It really can be a wonderful experience and truly shows us our place in the grand scheme of things. We have a couple telescopes & binoculars too, but just looking at things with the naked eye is our favorite way to go. I recently went about 15 hours north and into canada, by way of michigan. With no air or light pollution to dim out the sky, I had access to stars and galaxies I had never laid eyes on before. The Milky Way was an absolute treat and put on a show all by herself.
edit on 29-9-2014 by ValleyofAshes because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2014 by ValleyofAshes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

To think that Hubble deep field pic is just one tiny portion of what is out there.
Pondering that thought is excellent stress relief.

I have a lot of these images saved and usually like to have them going as a slide show on a monitor if I'm not using more than one. If you get a massive collection going in a separate folder and run them on a slow slideshow hooked up to a large screen TV it beats the hell out of any show out there.

...And no commercials: up:
edit on 30-9-2014 by StratosFear because: the red squiggly line means grammatical error and must be corrected.

edit on 30-9-2014 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear

To think that Hubble deep field pic is just on tiny portion of what out there.
Pondering that thought is excellent stress relief.

I have a lot of these images saved and usually like to have them going as a slide show on a monitor if I'm not using more than one. If you get a massive collection going in a separate folder and run them on a slow slideshow hooked up to a large screen TV it beats the hell out of any show out there.

...And no commercials: up:

Totally! The best things are REAL things.

OG

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Truly deserving of the word: AWESOME.

edit on 1-10-2014 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Wow, just wow!

Deep space images never fail to amaze me, I could look at them all day long.

Awesome pictures, thanks for posting these.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Makes you wonder what the night sky might look like on a planet in those places looking back at us

Cool +1

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Your welcome folks. .. After viewing these you can't possibly think there isn't any intelligent life out there. ..

OG

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Thank you, these photos are amazing, I am curious as to how they we got them.

None the less great post, wouldn't mind seeing more of our immense space in this place.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Just how is it humans were given a fantastic home to live on, and even more fantastic things to look at 'out there'? perhaps there is a god? makes me wonder.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The Hubble Deep Field picture just blows my mind. Surely to anyone that says there is no way that there is life elsewhere they just need this picture shown to them and explained what it is, and how small a proportion of the universe it is actually showing.

There is also a sense of sadness this picture conjures up, knowing that there is so so much that we will never know, see or experience.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
For those of you who enjoyed this thread, I have just released part 2 here:www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy!

OG

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join