It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Police officer shot in Ferguson, MO. Police in riot gear.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Oh it's no good without pictures.

Just kidding. But I think something's up. They said they had a house surrounded (rumor), the copter keeps focusing on one area, cops keep going to the road near the church. Then it cuts out. Something's not right.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Live again here
edit on 27-9-2014 by ValentineWiggin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Iammikebrown is back up

He is reporting disturbances all over St Louis

edit on 27-9-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

They claim a girl committed suicide in a Municipal jail. Supposedly by hanging.

Among other incidents.

The live feed right now reminds me of a Russian dashboard camera. Just driving around town.

Okay, he's pulling in somewhere now. Hopefully something good's happening now.
edit on 27-9-2014 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

If you'd had some time to plan for this, you could make things a lot more tense and entertaining by taking the communications down now that it's dark. Drop the cell towers and the tower hosting the police radio in the area. Cops without radios and peeps without cell phones would amp that right up another notch, make the response more...chaotic when you give it your little push.

I understand the tactics you're speaking of and the "Leverage" that is gained from it, but why would anyone who isn't a psychopath want to do it in this case???

These aren't people who are looking for a fight. They are civilians who want to be heard so they can fix what's wrong and create a better system for themselves and everyone else including their children. Tactics like the ones you are talking about are certainly effective for the sociopath who uses them and to further their own opportunistic goals but they work at the expense of innocent lives and the cost of any true Justice and Civil Cohesion.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I thought I heard protesters in the background (a woman yelling among a crowd) and he just went off. Said he'll be right back.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
It is back on!

I am Mike Brown

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
It is back on!

I am Mike Brown

Wow he made it to the Ferguson police department

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Sometimes you can put out the flames but other times all you can do minimize the damage the best you can and let it burn itself out.

I get you, but, no one even seems to be attempting to minimize the damage --- which would go a long way toward the burning out. Like congress and so much of what goes on in the world today - "my way or the highway" - no compromise, no discussion, no attempt to even HEAR what the other side has to say.

That's what we've lost and need to get back.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
I understand the tactics you're speaking of and the "Leverage" that is gained from it, but why would anyone who isn't a psychopath want to do it in this case???

The 'case' only matters in that it produced something usable.

If you were after smearing, say, police in general, you could have the 'police' commit an atrocity for the cameras. At least that's what you'd see.

Or, if you ran a dozen guys through in Guy Fawkes masks and had them commit the atrocity you could have a "statement" later about how it was a blow for (group). Then they catch the heat.

Hell, you might just want to divert the cops away from something else while you do your thing on the other side of town.

It's not so much about justice or goodness in a particular situation. It's taking the situation and turning it to your advantage. The more labile the situation, the more leverage it generates. Sort of like 'don't let a good crisis to to waste', only it's more 'create the crisis you need'.

And in this particular case, it's surprising to me that neither immediate side has decided to frame the others as evil by either simulating or inducing a misreaction. Much less that outside groups haven't used it for whatever political or social agenda they might have.
edit on 27-9-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 2wheelvet

I see doctors have succeeded with their experimental surgury to remove testes.

People have been doing Nothing for far too long, thats why we are, where we are.

Save the football half time speeches for your own

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
When Police stop abusing and killing innocent people they will not be targets.

The internet shows people the truths and truths bring consequences,you CANNOT kill everyone,you CANNOT suppress your own people,this is out of hand.

This is a GOVERNMENT FAILURE,this is a Federal Government and presidential FAILURE of epic proportions,where is Obama?

Why isnt every single Cop posted online comitting a crime being charged and prosecuted right now?

Why arent the prosecutors and Judges who obstruct justice by failing to follow through being charged and prosecuted for this abbrogation of duty?

This is an OBAMA issue,he has allowed the country to fall apart.

Countries need leaders willing to make solid decisions,willing to break old systems down ASAP.

Any country which fails to find this type of Leadership will fail in todays world.

I just watched a video of a guy reaching for his ID being shot to death by a Cop,then while he was dieing the beestard tried to tell him it was his own fault....the last words that man heard was JUDGE JURY AND EXECUTIONER.....all in one nice package.

You wnt to know why people are targeting Cops?

Tell them to keep their weapons holstered until they are shot at or find new jobs.Yes it has always been risky.

Tell them to follow the LAWS or find new jobs.....this is a JOB....not a license to kill and abuse.

Tell the judges and prosecutors to do their jobs or jail them,it is easy to see the ones who turn the other cheek wether they can technically back themselves up or not,change the laws they use to get away with supporting crooked Cops.

The SYSTEM IS NOT BROKEN....there is just no one with any guts to make it work for everyone.

This is a LEADERSHIP ISSUE.

Limit what Lawyers can do,stop them from bastardising every law we have in place.

SUPPORT THE POLICE...help them to do their jobs....this means VOTING OUT PEOPLE ABOVE THEM WHO REFUSE TO DO THEIR JOBS.

if you do not remove the gutless politicians then the laws and processes CANNOT be policed properly.

The prosecutors and Judges need to be jailed when they let the System down and they let rouge Cops walk.

Pay Police DOUBLE their current salaries,make the money match the risk.

America has a Federal Police Force with the Jurisdiction to indict and prosecute Judges and prosecutors who fail to do their jobs,so use this Federal Police force to break the cycle of abuse we all now see.just do it.

Nail 5 or 6 of these people and show them all the party is over,soon Judges will be retiring to cover their arses and so will Prosecutors .

Once there is no judicial loopholes for crooked Cops to be protected by which are supported by Judges and Prosecutors then the System itself will clean things up,it is designed to do this and it was designed well.

You could likely remove 1000 bad apples and change America overnight if you simply followed the Laws, it simply has to be done in one fell swoop to prevent the rats from calling in favors to protect themselves.

MOST Cops,Prosecutors and Judges are GOOD PEOPLE,but because they fail to call to task their co-worker for lack of support they become tainted and handcuffed into supporting a screwed up dynamic,these god men and women are being held hostage along with the rest of us by a FILTHY FEW.

ONLY ONE THOUSAND ARRESTS to change an entire COUNTRYS FUTURE????....is this to big a task Obama??

Anyone??

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Jay Nixon the governor of Missouri is in Afghanistan for a terror briefing.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2wheelvet
This is all good. See, I am not a fan of media control or anything like that AT ALL. HOWEVER, judging how things ended up before this is a good plan. Why let protesters show up to make things more difficult? They didn't make anything better the last time. This seems really heartless to say but, sometimes people need to be put back in line, or brought back to reality. Ferguson MO is one of those places. They had this big thing where they all went nuts and stole stuff and did what they wanted, now it's time to stop. Every situation they see now they will take and do what they want because the past has shown that they can. Police saying ONE time to disperse should be enough.

Protestors didn't make anything better last time? The protesting raised serious questions in congress about police militarization.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia
I get you, but, no one even seems to be attempting to minimize the damage --- which would go a long way toward the burning out. Like congress and so much of what goes on in the world today - "my way or the highway" - no compromise, no discussion, no attempt to even HEAR what the other side has to say.

That's what we've lost and need to get back.

I know what you're saying. I think part of the problem is that those that attempt to calm things down are doing it to promote their own agenda and everyone sees through that #. Like Sharpton or some other Talking head who pretends to care for their media coverage but trots back to their Rich House in the Hills once the cameras are off. People will never listen to someone who they can't respect and who they think is fake.

Also, another problem is that they are literally yelling at a wall of indifference. People call them Looters, Low Class Criminals, etc. and don't want to hear their problems. Meanwhile the police simply stand there ground and become more defensive making even more tension between them and the public. Recently the new chief Tom Jackson tried to relate to the protestors and even joined them in a march but it lasted about 30 seconds until it caused a riot.

Personally I actually believe he is trying to help. He just recently became the one in charge and is having to deal with a long history of police abuse that he now is having to clean up. The protestors even invited him to march with them which he did, but the police protecting him were pushing everyone else around so much in doing so, it caused yet another riot.
So even when someone does try to help, it can go either way any second.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
These two live streams are up

He has been pulled over by 6 troopers - bassrmmasri

On the Ground with Rebelutionary_Z

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Those damn red cops again.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

This is insane!

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
They are moving the press to a supposed press conference away from the protesters

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

They're taking Bassem to jail!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join