It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Police officer shot in Ferguson, MO. Police in riot gear.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The decomposition of America? Well it had to happen if you follow the numbers. I've often hoped that an incident would drive US citizens out of their sleep and stand up to the state they find themselves enslaved in but I'm not too sure this is it. To paraphrase "No country for old men"
Deputy..."well this sure is a mess ain't it sheriff"

Sheriff..."Well if it ain't, it'll do till the mess gets here."

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: minkmouse

To paraphrase "No country for old men"
Deputy..."well this sure is a mess ain't it sheriff"

Sheriff..."Well if it ain't, it'll do till the mess gets here."

Perfect! That about sums it all up!

edit on 28/9/14 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: minkmouse

pretty much what i said in a earlier post....if Americans want any rights left now would be the time to step up...

this whole situation is very disheartening

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Don't encourage it Snarl.

Not sure what's worse. Him talking about it. (In very exact detail.) Or you laughing about it. o_0

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Bassem Masri ‏@bassem_masri 2h

Another police shot that's why they let us go #Ferguson

Im hearing that upto 3 cops have now been shot, not sure attempting to confirm, but main stream media is a joke

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Don't encourage it Snarl.

Not sure what's worse. Him talking about it. (In very exact detail.) Or you laughing about it. o_0

Okay, I'll stop once I get to say, "He could have wrote the script for Heath Ledger's Joker character."

I'm easily entertained ... and it's nice when people are awake and participating during my daylight hours.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Bassem has been released?

I don't trust mainstream media. The livestreams are where they're at.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
Bassem Masri ‏@bassem_masri 2h

Another police shot that's why they let us go #Ferguson

Im hearing that upto 3 cops have now been shot, not sure attempting to confirm, but main stream media is a joke

So that is 2 cops for sure maybe 3 right???

What about the shooters, what happened to them??? The guy who was trapped in the house??? What about whoever the Protesters were shouting about??? Or the alleged Child??? Anymore info on them???

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I've seen the quote being thrown around a ton all over lately about those who forget history being doomed to repeat it. This is the Rodney king riots all over but on a smaller scale. The main difference is the black community was level headed and reasonable for an insanely long time before something finally pushed them over the edge.

If this situation ends with nothing more than further repression by cops and no tangible changes offered it's probably the beginning of a true police state, not just the hints of one we've gotten so far. Anyone with any sort of faith and love for our country should be praying. Anyone without faith who loves America should be hoping real hard. I'm not religious these days but I'm gonna do both just in case God does actually care :p

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Pfft...that is so 12:40.

Just kidding. I can imagine they've all been distracted by the new shootings.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
ok the police press conference they said only one officer had been shot.

They didn't update any info about the house that was surrounded.

The second officer is a St Louis City cop shot by 3 black males in a charger headed west bound on 70 police have shut down the highway at 70 and I 170 police are walking up the highway looking for shell casings.

Haven't seen any real news about a child shot since it was reported on twitter

There was a report of a officer down that needed a chopper evacuate to hospital but this might have been the city cop shot on I- 70, not sure yet.

I haven't heard any reports of any shooter apprehended.
edit on 28-9-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Thanks for the updates!

link   

That's cool. I'm not saying you shouldn't discuss such things. Just that it might be more productive to discuss it so people are aware of such tactics so they don't get caught in the damage of it should it happen.

I just think it's important to remember that most of these people are just civilian families and not soldiers. Not that soldiers are any less human of course, but at least they made the choice to engage in battle.

link   
a reply to: tavi45

You can hope and pray all day but at the end of the day, You'll have to take a stand! Failing that, the slow circling of the drain will become intense, the mere pressure will render you unconscious...And then....Capture!

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Bedlam

I wasn't trying to offend you or anything, I just wasn't sure what your intention was in mentioning it.

It'll be interesting to watch. It's not a surprise this time around. So, if you wanted to use it, you might have prepared for or precipitated it.

If it isn't capitalized on this time around, hey, that's a good sign. Either there's no players out there, or they're not trained to do this sort of thing, because it's almost too tempting to be ignored.

If you see something odd happen, well, there you go. Don't take what you see immediately at face value. Who profits by it? Not just money...political influence, or whose position just got vindicated, giving them clout or whatnot? Who isn't running for office anymore, maybe. Or some advocacy group who is suddenly in a position to be taken seriously where they weren't before.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

I'm just wondering where the follow up is on the rest of the shootings here. I mean whenever you have multiple cops being shot, you know that someone, somewhere is going to be the payback for it.

It seems that we may have a situation of Vigilante Justice in the works here against the cops. The fact that this last one was off duty is interesting.

Bedlams tactic may also be something in the works here as well. I'm interested to see if they actually apprehend all these Cop Shooters and who they are and why they did it.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

The last set of riots that were happening I thought for sure someone was going to use that situation for leverage. They may have to some degree too, but it's hard to say. It may not have been enough time to plan for something real big.

This one may have been too short of notice as well, but we'll see.

My guess as who would have not only the motive, but the skill to pull of something like you mention would be a "Private Security" Team. Like Academi or some other outfit. It would make for a nice contract don't ya think. Can't use Military Domestically and the Cops may not be the best choice either so who else is left but some Private Mercs. for the job. Especially since they don't report to anyone publicly.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I really hope they are not going around shooting off duty cops. That is doing nothing but stooping to the level of the very same people you are pissed at.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Bedlam ... you're comments are as maniacal as your site nickname. ROFLMAO

It was my Army nickname too, and for reason.

Hey, these are standard tactics for this sort of thing. I'm not going into gory detail on the other stuff you could do to poke that fire up, because they're inappropriate for ATS. But that thing's ready to go.

Maybe there'll be some bonus offerings - there are LOTS of ways people could do particularly stupid things right now you could turn to your advantage.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
The first cop shot was about a a break in and not protest related

The second cop shot was on I-70 miles away from any protest, neither seem related.

Local news are not updating anything, all we know is from live feeds and twitter and twitter seems unreliable.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join