It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Police officer shot in Ferguson, MO. Police in riot gear.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I agree Beez, but I think it's time for the militias and regular citizens to make a stand once and for all. We do not want violence, but this # needs to stop.

A massive show of protest, regardless of race, will send a huge, non-violent, message if we simply showed-up in numbers.
edit on 9/27/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

I did not see the arrest but I heard them yelling to arrest him for assault. Not certain if he is a citizen or an officer.

link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
a reply to: whyamIhere

I have provided a wealth of live links, when you see looting please do add it to the conversation, other than that what are you adding to the conversation?

Judging by what JUST happened the last time this was all over the news, he has a very valid point. Therefore he added known recent history to the situation. What happened the last time the city freaked out? People used it as a chance to steal tvs, shoes, and liquor. Go ahead, pretend like it's not true.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The helicopter is searching with the light once again.

Argus Streaming Network is going down. To try to see what is happening at the Ferguson Police Department.

Is down now.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 2wheelvet

It's really easy, do what the officer tells you, whether it's walk on the sidewalk or turn off your engine.

AND especially kiss whatever they tell you to kiss.

"Sit Boy, Sit!"

AND this:

"you got your little air time and temper tantrum out." Really? Belittle their situation?

This week Ferguson, next week your town. Then we'll see how important it is.

Peace

edit on 27-9-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

link   
From what I understand the police have blocked off Ferguson MO blocking any protesters from showing up. Argus Radio have shut down there live stream and are attempting to goto the Ferguson Police department

link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Exactly what I was thinking...Time to loot and destroy somebody else's property.

I think you need a dictionary. Protestors are NOT Looters. One easy way to tell is that Protestors want to be seen and heard. So you can imagine why linking the two together just marginalizes the Protestors even more.

Fat Mike needed some blunt wraps and got stupid then got himself dead.

So you're saying we need to take all petty theft/shop lifters and shoot them on site???

To make this guy a martyr is a joke. The black community has very valid complaints.

You're right they do have valid complaints. Hence the Protesting. Too bad nobody cares to listen to them and just keeps calling them looters, criminals, etc. and telling them to go home and shut up.

But this just looks like a chance for some to steal.

Yep, because that's what it's all about for 'them' isn't it. Just thieves looking to steal something. Maybe someone can steal you a dictionary.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Ferguson PD Livestream

Veteran protester giving who I believe is the captain his ass to him. Of course he's trying to look calm and nice.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
This is news that has me disheartened. I know things are bad all over and worse in some places, especially Ferguaon, but I can only hope that what I first thought when I heard of this a few minutes ago prevails.

That thought was simply two words.

Just don't.

Ok, technically three, so sue me, you get the point. Of course, I doubt it will happen as we are a stupid species, but I can still hope.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
This live feed is back on.

link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247

I agree Beez, but I think it's time for the militias and regular citizens to make a stand once and for all. We do not want violence, but this # needs to stop.

A massive show of protest, regardless of race, will send a huge, non-violent, message if we simply showed-up in numbers.

As much as we all would like to wish it, my friend, we may be seeing the beginning of something ugly.

link   

originally posted by: beezzer
Silly of me, but I hope people stay calm and rational.

Beez, when I was in the Army, our little bunch would consider this a "leverage point".

If, for some reason, you needed the place torn up, or if you were after one side or the other, you find opportunities like this, run in, and give it a great big shove, then unass the AO and watch the show from a nearby roof.

Just gear up as the group you want smeared, make sure you're seen, and give it some sort of unforgettable push. Unass the area, remove and destroy the clothing, and skip off into the darkness.

It's surprising to me no-one's done this yet, given all the opportunities and the length of time this has gone on.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
From what I understand the police have blocked off Ferguson MO blocking any protesters from showing up. Argus Radio have shut down there live stream and are attempting to goto the Ferguson Police department

This is all good. See, I am not a fan of media control or anything like that AT ALL. HOWEVER, judging how things ended up before this is a good plan. Why let protesters show up to make things more difficult? They didn't make anything better the last time. This seems really heartless to say but, sometimes people need to be put back in line, or brought back to reality. Ferguson MO is one of those places. They had this big thing where they all went nuts and stole stuff and did what they wanted, now it's time to stop. Every situation they see now they will take and do what they want because the past has shown that they can. Police saying ONE time to disperse should be enough.
edit on 27-9-2014 by 2wheelvet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I hope you're wrong.

We could send a distinct message if certain people showed up in Ferguson.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
From twitter #Ferguson

dgatterdam ‏@dgatterdam 2h

#ferguson war vet just said he had to go through 4 road blocks of cops to get to his home. He said is this the US or is this #China.

Mike Demarest ‏@Mike_Demarest 2h

The national news now turns their eyes back to #Ferguson as Female officer is shot while on duty. www.nbcnews.com... … #Breaking

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
This guy on the live link needs to see a Dr. bout that cough, sounds nasty just sayin'.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
There reporting they have a suspect surrounded in a house.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
^Unconfirmed

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 2wheelvet

I support not one of your constitutional rights but all your supposed constitutional rights, just like I support theirs.....

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ValentineWiggin
This guy on the live link needs to see a Dr. bout that cough, sounds nasty just sayin'.

Yes, it's annoying!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join