It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Police officer shot in Ferguson, MO. Police in riot gear.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Robert ‏@KRDNews1 2h

Protesters pissed in #ferguson. An officer has been shot in the arm. Capt Ron Johnson moments ago "I'm only gonna say this once - disperse.

Massive police response on the way, both on twitter and live feed

Here is a link you might wanna bookmark shows all live feeds currently:
citizensfeed

there saying the police just killed some one in Dellwood
edit on 27-9-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

I completely agree with the "disperse" order. We don't need what already happened to replay itself. Go home people calm down. You are accomplishing nothing. I know you really want new tvs and shoes but seriously...go home and don't cause any more trouble in the name of 'protesting.'

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2wheelvet

I completely agree with the "disperse" order. We don't need what already happened to replay itself. Go home people calm down. You are accomplishing nothing. I know you really want new tvs and shoes but seriously...go home and don't cause any more trouble in the name of 'protesting.'

either we have the right to assemble or we don't.

Apparently the police have fallen back to the Ferguson police department

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 2wheelvet

I know you really want new tvs and shoes but seriously...go home and don't cause any more trouble in the name of 'protesting.'

That's an ignorant statement.

Period.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

either we have the right to assemble or we don't.

Apparently the police have fallen back to the Ferguson police department

Likely to load up live rounds in their ar15s, time for some payback. You wound one of ours, we kill 10 of yours. The police these days are just a well armed, well legally defended gang.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Exactly what I was thinking...Time to loot and destroy somebody else's property.

Fat Mike needed some blunt wraps and got stupid then got himself dead.

To make this guy a martyr is a joke. The black community has very valid complaints.

But this just looks like a chance for some to steal.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Relatively quiet right now. Something's brewing baby.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I have provided a wealth of live links, when you see looting please do add it to the conversation, other than that what are you adding to the conversation?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
It's crazy on this live link:
link

ok I don't think its live but from earlier, he just said a cop pulled a gun on protesters and called them a racial slur

Not sure if its live or not
edit on 27-9-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

It says "3 hours ago" Are you sure that's live?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ValentineWiggin

I heard them say "Alissa calm down." earlier. I think this is recorded.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Exactly what I was thinking...Time to loot and destroy somebody else's property.

Fat Mike needed some blunt wraps and got stupid then got himself dead.

To make this guy a martyr is a joke. The black community has very valid complaints.

But this just looks like a chance for some to steal.

you know what many citizens in America are quite angry with the heavy handed tactics of the police,some members of the community will voice their disapproval some wont....this is an opportunity for the people to get together and end this oppression ...united we stand and divided we fall....its not so much about making brown out to be a martyr ...more a chance to stop this progressive attack on the American people no matter what color they are...

i find it hard to believe that ferguson locals are the ones responsible for looting their own town.....i am not saying i am right i just think it is more likely they are out of towners taking advantage of the situation.....and for all we know they could agent provocateurs

if this turns into something like martial law you can bet it will expand to a town near you...

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Al live feeds have gone down for me....anyone have a live link

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Still up for me. The guy on Argus said due to lots of cellphone activity he has low bandwith and the video is dipping in and out.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I think many of them are going to the Ferguson police department.

they arrested a cop that pointed a gun at the protesters and called them a racial slur, he was last seen cuffed and put in the back of a cop car, I think this happened at the police department, but I'm not sure...its a crazy situation for sure.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Was he a big guy? I think that was a protester holding a I Am Darrell Wilson sign. Of course the cops were protecting him from the crowd

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Just thought I'd share a mental image of Ferguson right now. . . .

Silly of me, but I hope people stay calm and rational.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
According to the livestreamer on Argus, a helicopter is possibly pointing at the Ferguson Police Department. So far he has no word on what is happening over there.

Currently the officers have roped off the St. Peter's Evangelical United Church of ____ (didn't catch the rest was typing). Many officers/cars in the church's parking lot. I believe they are searching for someone.

Does anybody know what's happening at the Ferguson Police Department?

Copter's light has gone out after searching in the livestreamer's neighborhood.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Was he a big guy? I think that was a protester holding a I Am Darrell Wilson sign. Of course the cops were protecting him from the crowd

Im not sure the live stream that reported the cop being arrested I'm not familiar with, the crowd was chanting for the cops to arrest some one

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join