It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed intruder threatens staff, students at Sydney Islamic school

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

The whole bloody post?

I thought that was bleedingly obvious to anyone with two eyes in their head. Clearly I was mistaken.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

How cute name calling.

Calling someone a troll or ignorant isn't name calling if it is fact.

You guys can't even interpet your own book, Lolz.

I believe it's more a case of bigots misinterpreting a religious text they have never studied and therefore have no idea what they are talking about. They do this in the hopes of furthering their bigotry.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

You already called people hypocrites & cowards...

Fling s#it at people, then s#it gets flung straight back at you...

And calling you an ignoramus is not name calling, you ignored what was already stated twice, so it's actually a factual label!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

I think we need to face facts here pal...
If this had been a Muslims crazy who'd ran into a Catholic school we'd not have had such a vast attempt at derailment...
ATS is a complete joke sometimes!

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: UnBreakable

The whole bloody post?

I thought that was bleedingly obvious to anyone with two eyes in their head. Clearly I was mistaken.

So you're saying the guys doing the beheading aren't covering their faces? aren't hiding among civilians during bombing campaign? Koran not showing Mohamma was a coward? Clearly you are mistaken then. Thanks for 'fessing up.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: KROandSOTV

I cant believe i just read that, mate listen and listen carefully if you preach hatred and intolerance for others to go out and commit atrocities and acts of murder 9/11 anyone then you're rights should be violated.

How about YOU listen and read very carefully......how are all 1.6 billion Muslims responsible for the actions of a minority few who choose to take the Quran out of context wage wage war?

Mate ya thick

you still havent got it have you

where are all the moderate muslims why are they not confronting the radical in the mosques and streets of the uk why did the moderate muslim not shut CHOUDRY up WHY WHY WHY WHY NOT.

Is it cause there frightened of the amount of radicals in the mosques or does it suite there agenda

AS YOURE THE EXPERT ON ISLAM TELL ME

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I cant believe i just read that, mate listen and listen carefully if you preach hatred and intolerance for others to go out and commit atrocities and acts of murder 9/11 anyone then you're rights should be violated.

Speaking in hate or intolerance is not a crime. Attempting to shut people up that you do not agree with is.

link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

I think we need to face facts here pal...
If this had been a Muslims crazy who'd ran into a Catholic school we'd not have had such a vast attempt at derailment...

Agreed, it would be the reverse situation where all the bigots group up and use it as an excuse to blame all 1.6 billion Muslims for it.

ATS is a complete joke sometimes!

I personally don't blame ATS itself, nor the admin or moderators. Just certain groups of members whose voice is gratingly louder than others.

link   
a reply to: OptimusCrime

The only response you have is to call me a bigot.

Well you do paint a very detailed picture and it sure makes you look like a Bigot.

You've said it time and time again. I don't care what religion you are. It really doesn't matter to me one iota. I know the facts and I've posted them.

Well it does because you keep posting to non Muslims about their religion, its not our religion.

Yes the fact that you cannot grasp a non Muslim standing against bigotry towards Islam.

Don't you know you're only allowed to quote from sources the Muslims tell you to? Anything Christian is off limits. Sounds familiar doesn't it?

You can quote what ever you please, You claim to be an Alien.

When other readers see crap and bigotry they will call it up, your responses when called up only strengthen mine and it seems other opinions that you are filled and blinded with hate towards Islam and cannot see what it really is but really try to advertise your sick interpretation and blame Muslims for it.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Mate ya thick

We understand you PERFECTLY mate, and we have given you answers SEVERAL TIMES, you are just choosing not to understand what we are saying (or you're just thick yourself).

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL

Speaking in hate or intolerance is not a crime. Attempting to shut people up that you do not agree with is.

It is in the UK.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: KROandSOTV
Glad I don't live in that #hole then. You will be turning yourself into the police, and showing them your hateful intolerant comments shortly I am sure?

edit on Thu, 25 Sep 2014 12:31:47 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

He was threatening violence toward Muslims a few pages back too.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I actually think it is you who is trolling, you didn't post this story because you thought it needed attention because crap like this happens all the time, I truly believe that your only reason for posting this is to bait people.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: KROandSOTV

Go on then show me show me now where the moderates take a mosque show me now where moderates shut down a radical spewing crap and hatred.

Sure,

First,

What do you mean by take a Mosque?

what Mosque in your opinion should be taken?

Hey if you cannot see what I said and 5 nations of those hateful Mussies of yours are helping the coalition then sorry I am not waiter serving what ever you ask for.

I said its right in front of face, here on ATS, I suspect you have come across threads showing condemnation but they really hurt your and others cause of division and more when the leaders and mad men ruling are already doing a great job at dividing everyone and making everyone clash.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL

Like when Muslims put a fatwa on Salman Rushdie over his fictional book Satanic Verses because they thought it was blasphemous to Mohammad? The book was neither hateful or intolerant.
edit on 25-9-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Mate ya thick

We understand you PERFECTLY mate, and we have given you answers SEVERAL TIMES, you are just choosing not to understand what we are saying (or you're just thick yourself).

What FLICKING answers have you given me

NOT ONE
NOT ONE
NOT ONE

ive said it a few times so it goes into that thick bounce of yours

i will say it again what answers have you given me

just to make sure you understand.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

I actually think it is you who is trolling, you didn't post this story because you thought it needed attention because crap like this happens all the time, I truly believe that your only reason for posting this is to bait people.

Really? Can you post your sources showing where people walk into Islamic schools "all the time" and threaten to kill Muslims?

I am baiting nobody mate, certain posters including yourself are making ridiculous and bigoted remarks about Muslims and I am simply refuting them.

You have moved on from grasping straws and hay bails, you're going for the whole damn farm.....

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

What FLICKING answers have you given me

READ THE THREAD AGAIN THEN, THEY ARE CLEARLY THERE.

NOT ONE
NOT ONE
NOT ONE

Like I said before mate, lay off the alcohol.
edit on 25/9/2014 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xavi1000

What bigotry , this is real life.They want you dead or converted.

Please read the whole thread then realise that we are discussing bigots who insist on paint all 1.6 billion Muslims with the same dirty brush.

Well, the brush is quite dirty and all this defense of islam and muslims who for some inexplicable reason are all so shocked and appalled, with absolutely no idea why some of their sons become radical killers, is beginning to get frustrating.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join