It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed intruder threatens staff, students at Sydney Islamic school

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: KROandSOTV

Yeah play up all you like insult me call me names but remember this until the moderate steps forward and confronts the radicals these actions are only going to get worse and i mean in the mosques and on the streets.

You mean the 5 Arabic Muslim nations in the U.S led coalition, plus the hundreds of thousands of Muslims caught in ISIS territory who are forming, or have already formed, resistance groups to fight ISIS? You mean THOSE moderates?

No i dont mean them at all, as you well know
I mean the ones preaching hatred on the streets the ones in the mosques

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Wow sounds like they are cowards.

From the point of view of a bigot perhaps.....

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Yeah play up all you like insult me call me names but remember this until the moderate steps forward and confronts the radicals these actions are only going to get worse and i mean in the mosques and on the streets.

You mean the 5 Arabic Muslim nations in the U.S led coalition, plus the millions of Muslims caught in ISIS territory who are forming, or have already formed, resistance groups to fight ISIS? You mean THOSE moderates?

The only reason those 5 nations are helping is because they hate Bashar Al-Assad

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

So a family member of yours is about to be beheaded and you wouldn't lie to save them...

That would mean you're a coward also!

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: KROandSOTV
They have free speech too. Do you go around chasing westboro lunatics around to shut them up?

Do you think all jews are zionist scum, because they don't shut the zionist scum up?

Do you think all christians are racists, because they allow the racist churches to exist?

edit on Thu, 25 Sep 2014 11:42:42 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

link   

No, I wouldn't know because you aren't making yourself very clear.

And Muslims ARE standing up to those "preachers", all you have to do is Google it and you'll find a myriad of examples - but I'm guessing you won't because you aren't interested in facts.

link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

So a family member of yours is about to be beheaded and you wouldn't lie to save them...

That would mean you're a coward also!

I would die trying not lying.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

The only reason those 5 nations are helping is because they hate Bashar Al-Assad

Source?

(FYI you're bigoted viewpoint is not considered a source)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Source?

(FYI you're bigoted viewpoint is not considered a source)

Fyi there are more words then bigot.
Broken record.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs
Charlie i think you would be able to explain better if you could mention the different sects that is in islam like the Wahhabi to sunni to #e etc.
They all follow the quran but they readt it differently. It could clear up a lot of problems .

edit on kThu, 25 Sep 2014 11:40:19 -05002014am92519201430v by KROandSOTV because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Hold on let me get this straight...
You and a family member are tied up at the wrists...
With AKs pointed at your heads...
Face down...

You are asked to denounce your faith to save a family member and you'd rather "die" ?

It's easy to say behind a computer screen, not so simple in the desert with no way of even picking yourself up...
edit on 25-9-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Fyi there are more words then bigot.
Broken record.

Bigot accurately describes you and certain other posters. I shall continue to label you (and them) one as long as you insist on being one.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Maybe, maybe not though, it doesn't seem that many here care to learn the difference!

Or they'll pretend they already know!

You are correct there is different interpretations, but again that would be Shia, Wahhabis etc...

Sunnis believe that the Quran is written simply enough...
If it's not understandable it's because Allah made it so and we are not supposed to understand...
In which case we are not supposed to act upon it or come up with our own ideas if what might have been meant!

But there shouldn't necessarily be more than one interpretation!

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

No, I wouldn't know because you aren't making yourself very clear.

And Muslims ARE standing up to those "preachers", all you have to do is Google it and you'll find a myriad of examples - but I'm guessing you won't because you aren't interested in facts.

You put them up i want to see muslims confront radical preachers on the the streets of the Uk i want to see moderates marching on radical mosques.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

You are the one claiming that 'moderate' Muslims are doing nothing to help stop ISIS and terrorism, the onus is on YOU.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

My answer is mine but if your faith is as deep as you claim it to be then lying to appease the aggressors just means you never had faith in your God in the fist place.

Just a fyi, not only am I on my computor but I'm also in the middle of the desert.

edit on 25-9-2014 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

My answer is mine but if your faith is as deep as you claim it to be then lying to appease the aggressors just means you never had faith in your God in the fist place.

Wow, way to make false assumptions about religious verses you have no idea of the context of.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Not once have i seen muslims march against radicals not once have i seen them storm a radical mosque and hold the imans to task.

Yes, your not on ATS where you can find numerous threads, yes there isn't 5 Arab nations helping in the strikes against ISIS.

How do blind people type so well, do you guys have dictation programs?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Words are just words...
Allah knows what in my Heart & Mind...

If I had to lie to save a loved one you can be damned sure that I would!

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

a reply to: UnBreakable

"Islam Permits Lying to Deceive Unbelievers and Bring World Domination"

Another lie...

It's only permissible to lie about ones faith if danger is ahead...

Such as ISIS threatening to behead you or a loved one if you don't agree with them...

Then you can lie to save your family...

It only relates to faith and when under duress!

Wow sounds like they are cowards.

Of course they are. Why do you think when they behead someone they have their faces covered or ISIS is now taking refuge among the civilians during the current round of bombing? But what do you expect? Mohammad was a coward also.

"Sahih Al-Bukhari HadithHadith 4.54 Narrated byAbu Huraira
The Prophet said, "By Him in Whose Hands my life is! Were it not for some men amongst the believers who dislike to be left behind me and whom I cannot provide with means of conveyance, I would certainly never remain behind any Sariya' (army-unit) setting out in Allah's cause. By Him in Whose Hands my life is!
I would love to be martyred in Allah's cause and then get resurrected and then get martyred, and then get resurrected again and then get martyred and then get resurrected again and then get martyred.

*** Muhammad, in his own words admits, that he did not fight in the raids that he either initiated or conducted.

He prefers death in JIHAD than life, as long as it is the Jihad fought by his followers and not himself.

What a coward.

He sent his simpleton and gullible followers to their death with promises of booty and rape if they survived and unlimited sensual and sexual pleasures in his perverted version of Paradise if they got killed."
inthenameofallah.org...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join