It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed intruder threatens staff, students at Sydney Islamic school

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: KROandSOTV

Go on then show me show me now where the moderates take a mosque show me now where moderates shut down a radical spewing crap and hatred.

Sure,

First,

What do you mean by take a Mosque?

what Mosque in your opinion should be taken?

Hey if you cannot see what I said and 5 nations of those hateful Mussies of yours are helping the coalition then sorry I am not waiter serving what ever you ask for.

I said its right in front of face, here on ATS, I suspect you have come across threads showing condemnation but they really hurt your and others cause of division and more when the leaders and mad men ruling are already doing a great job at dividing everyone and making everyone clash.

Here you are GREEN LANE MOSQUE

I GIVE YA THAT FOR NOTHING .
It does not bother me in the slightest i want the moderates to have a go at the hateful preachers and shut them down and if cant understand that in you're little head i feel sorry you.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite

Well, the brush is quite dirty

Only because bigots are making a concerted effort to make it so.

and all this defense of islam and muslims who for some inexplicable reason are all so shocked and appalled,

Because they ARE shocked and appalled?

with absolutely no idea why some of their sons become radical killers, is beginning to get frustrating.

SOME. That's the operative word in that sentence. And the reasons for this have been outlined several times in the thread, please read it.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite
No idea? Look at this thread to get a good idea. People defending a nutjob walking into a school armed hunting for muslims, or brushed off as not a big deal because they were only muslim kids. That is just the tip of the iceburg of the hate they have to put up with. That breeds extreme hate. Not rocket surgery bro. Not to mention all the bombs being dropped on their families that past 50 years or so.

edit on Thu, 25 Sep 2014 12:43:01 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: Kryties

I actually think it is you who is trolling, you didn't post this story because you thought it needed attention because crap like this happens all the time, I truly believe that your only reason for posting this is to bait people.

Really? Can you post your sources showing where people walk into Islamic schools "all the time" and threaten to kill Muslims?

I am baiting nobody mate, certain posters including yourself are making ridiculous and bigoted remarks about Muslims and I am simply refuting them.

You have moved on from grasping straws and hay bails, you're going for the whole damn farm.....

www.foxnews.com...

I got plenty more for you.

But I suppose it's okay when it's muslim on muslim crime?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone
They are burning witches in africa too. What is your point?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: KROandSOTV

mate listen and listen carefully if you preach hatred and intolerance for others to go out and commit atrocities and acts of murder 9/11 anyone then you're rights should be violated.

all I can do is use your words again,

I cant believe i just read that,

Sorry I might post back but the agendas or worse, the blind hatred that can be used in even worse agendas are quite tiring on ones mind when one tries blocking out the hate.

Need to take a little break, I couldnt read past page 3 before I was replying.

Sorry OP and others but I cant get through these hateful threads.

Just the other day a poster tell me that I defend them but they would kill me.

I Know that I would be killed for my views, It doesn't scare me but the ones trying to use that fear, I feel pity for, I feel sorry that they are so scared themselves that they must try and scare others so they will stand by them in their cause, Wasn't that the reason the concept of hell is uses by many, to scare one into believing.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Maybe your judgment, surely not mine.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

You seriously didn't just use Fox News as your source did you?

No bias there, nup, none at all.......

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable
Muslims didn't do that. You are acting as if it's the same as the pope issuing some BS like that. And no, I don't agree with that at all for the record.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
They are burning witches in africa too. What is your point?

She wanted an example and I gave one.

Pay attention.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
You gave an example from africa. Where it is messed up as hell all over, and all religions/races are slaughtering each other. This happened in australia.

link   

originally posted by: Kryties

You seriously didn't just use Fox News as your source did you?

No bias there, nup, none at all.......

Prove that it was a lie.

What source would be acceptable to you?

link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Sorry I might post back but the agendas or worse, the blind hatred that can be used in even worse agendas are quite tiring on ones mind when one tries blocking out the hate.

Need to take a little break, I couldnt read past page 3 before I was replying.

Sorry OP and others but I cant get through these hateful threads.

All good mate, I understand completely. It's bloody tough to stand up against such a torrent of hatred, but I intend to stand my ground. Hope to see ya back soon

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

As TKDRL said, Africa is a cluster# of race/religion wars so to cherrypick that certain event out of it all is ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I am not really sure why you are expending so much energy to deflect from the reality that, for whatever set of reasons, there is a (global) violence problem directly associated with...or attributable to..Muslims/Islam.

You keep going back to the "not all 1.6 billion" argument in an attempt to brand previous posters as "bigots". So, let's just jettison that from the outset here. I am, in no way, attempting to say that all 1.6 billion Muslims are murderous extremists who want to put my head on a stake.

Having made that clear, however, it would seem that certain public polls suggest that...

1) In Egypt, Indonesia, Jordan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, the Palestinian territories, Senegal, Tunisia, and Turkey...a median of 67 % are "somewhat or very concerned" about extremism in their countries. This would certainly seem to convey that they know there is a problem! And, put another way, it means that about 33% are not concerned about the Islamic extremism that exists within their countries. This means that, within these countries, there are almost 220 million people who believe that the Islamic extremism that exists does not concern them.

2) A median of 57% across these 11 Muslim countries hold an unfavourable view Al Qaeda. This means that 43% have either a favourable view of them, or have no real negative view of them...about 287 million in this category.

3) Happily, in Lebanon, the number of respondents who believe that suicide bombing is "sometimes or often" justified dropped from 74 % in 2002 to 33 %. That's good progress, but still represents a significant minority who show some degree of acceptance of suicide bombings.

4) In 2006, a poll for the Sunday Telegraph found that 40% of British Muslims wanted shariah law in the United Kingdom, and that 20% backed the 7/7 bombers. So, basically, about 600,000 British Muslims support the 7/7 bombings in London.

Rather than going on and on, quoting various sources that clearly indicate that there is, in fact, a very sizeable minority of Muslims who support the violent actions of radical Islamists...I would just say that I would find your arguments more palatable if you would recognize that Islam has a very big internal problem...that for some reason a huge total number of practising Muslims around the world support the use of violent Jihad to further their wishes/desires to have Islam as the dominant religion globally (and to have things like Sharia Law implemented).

I am not a scholar, and so will not even attempt to say what teachings are being used (or misused) to effect this mindset - only stating that the problem, without a doubt, exists.

Of course it is not all 1.6 billion Muslims...but maybe it is 200 - 400 million. That is a lot of folks!

thinkprogress.org...

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

I am not really sure why you are expending so much energy to deflect from the reality that, for whatever set of reasons, there is a (global) violence problem directly associated with...or attributable to..Muslims/Islam.

Because, right there, you have hit upon the crux of why I am doing so - being the FALSE assumption that ALL of Islam is to blame (being 1.6 billion Muslims) for the actions of a minority few.

You keep going back to the "not all 1.6 billion" argument in an attempt to brand previous posters as "bigots".

Read what you are saying mate, how bloody ridiculous. If people are going to blame the whole #ing lot of them for the actions of a few then they are bigots. Pure and simple.

So, let's just jettison that from the outset here.

Absolutely NOT.

I am, in no way, attempting to say that all 1.6 billion Muslims are murderous extremists who want to put my head on a stake.

Except you have just spent the last several sentences doing exactly that.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale
I don't get this hand wringing over sharia law. I don't hear people yelling about halakha law jews use amongst themselves. You do realize sharia law is an agreement between two muslims, same as halakha law is an agreement between two jews right?

This thread is sad as #. It's about a nutcase that went in a school armed to hurt or kill muslim kids. Instead of moral outrage about that, it turned into a muslim bash thread..... These are kids, in a school, doing nothing to no one!
edit on Thu, 25 Sep 2014 13:02:04 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL

Muslims didn't do that. You are acting as if it's the same as the pope issuing some BS like that. And no, I don't agree with that at all for the record.

Muslims didn't do that?

"On February 14, 1989, Iran's former religious leader Ayatollah Khomeini issued a religious edict calling for the death of British-Indian novelist, Salman Rushdie, for writing the controversial novel, The Satanic Verses, which many Muslims regarded as demeaning their Prophet Muhammad".

www.dw.de...

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The ayatollah of iran is not the muslim pope..... Not many muslims I have met stateside or in canada even listen to what he has to say, let alone consider following his edicts. Shall we start blaming christianity for the warcrimes committed by GWB?

edit on Thu, 25 Sep 2014 13:04:59 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join