It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed intruder threatens staff, students at Sydney Islamic school

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: xavi1000
a reply to: Kryties

Go in Saudi Arabia , Iran , Qatar and live like a free man
.Dress some t- shirt with funny cartoon from Mohamed.

Your head wouldn't make it off the tarmac. Yet, Muslim want to go to other countries and tell us how to run our lives. They are not peaceful about it either.

edit on 9/25/2014 by OptimusCrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: KROandSOTV

Stop talking bollocks mate you're the one that quoted 1.6billion mudslims no one else.

Huh? I quoted a fact, what are you on about?

And if you want to know something yes i do believe you are a muslim.

LOL, ok you continue to believe in fairy tales if you wish. If I were a Muslim I would tell you, be assured of that.

FYI I was raised by a heavily Pentecostal mother who dragged me to church for 10 years to the point wher I'd had enough and decided to put my "faith" in science. But continue to have your "Kryties is a Muslim" fantasy to your hearts content, I find it only laughable.

Im really glad that you started this thread because i think i will turn myself into a bigot/racist and every muslim i meet will be dealt a blow to the face off my forehead,I have woken up and seen the light,and its thanks to you.

So you are saying you are going to commit violence against innocents randomly in public? Good to know, the police will be talking to you very shortly.

You sir are a liar and a defender of terrorism you call people a bigot because they view there lives differently to you.

I am none of those things but YOU, Sir, ARE a bigot, provable by your own words, and if you're not careful with those threats of violence you'll be an incarcerated bigot.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: OptimusCrime

You should download the Quran Explorer application and read the true words, because they're being changed in your "credible" websites version...

Maintainers is actually caretakers, or guardians...
Fear desertion? No it's just fear them, as in agressive women, spousal abuse is prohibited!
Only in self defence is it acceptable!

I feel you'd like to learn, but you keep believing the wrong sources.

How come every source is wrong? Can anyone post a source that isn't for your argument that is right? You fit right in with what everyone is saying about the Muslim religion here. If you don't agree with it, then everyone is wrong and you better read the book and convert. That's what you're pretty much telling me.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: thesaneone

And that same minority has made too big of a negative impact and the majority is a bunch of cowards for not standing up against those in the minority and for that they are just as much at fault for that negativity of this cult/religion.

You seem to be conveniently forgetting the 5 Arab/Muslim nations who have joined the coalition to fight the terrorists, and the countless Muslims stuck in ISIS territory who are forming resistance groups to fight back.

I guess those FACTS don't jive with your bigotry though do they?

I'm not forgetting anything cupcake they should have stood up to the extremist a long time ago.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Stop talking bollocks mate you're the one that quoted 1.6billion mudslims no one else.

Huh? I quoted a fact, what are you on about?

And if you want to know something yes i do believe you are a muslim.

LOL, ok you continue to believe in fairy tales if you wish. If I were a Muslim I would tell you, be assured of that.

FYI I was raised by a heavily Pentecostal mother who dragged me to church for 10 years to the point wher I'd had enough and decided to put my "faith" in science. But continue to have your "Kryties is a Muslim" fantasy to your hearts content, I find it only laughable.

Im really glad that you started this thread because i think i will turn myself into a bigot/racist and every muslim i meet will be dealt a blow to the face off my forehead,I have woken up and seen the light,and its thanks to you.

So you are saying you are going to commit violence against innocents randomly in public? Good to know, the police will be talking to you very shortly.

You sir are a liar and a defender of terrorism you call people a bigot because they view there lives differently to you.

I am none of those things but YOU, Sir, ARE a bigot, provable by your own words, and if you're not careful with those threats of violence you'll be an incarcerated bigot.

Grow up i love the way you twist words typical muslim is that bigoted enough

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I'm not forgetting anything cupcake they should have stood up to the extremist a long time ago.

Like those hundreds of thousands of Muslims that actually ARE? You mean those?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I think you need to quit drinking.

I twisted nothing, you made false assumptions then threatened violence to the public.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Like those hundreds of thousands of Muslims that actually ARE? You mean those?

Why are you going back to isis for.
This started off as thread about a man going in to a school armed with a knife.
Then got side tracked about radicals which none of the moderate muslims will confront.
Cant think off anything else thats bigoted all racist to say.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Why are you going back to isis for.
This started off as thread about a man going in to a school armed with a knife.
Then got side tracked about radicals which none of the moderate muslims will confront.
Cant think off anything else thats bigoted all racist to say.

Huh? Seriously, lay off the alcohol it's fuzzing your brain.

The man went after Muslims BECAUSE of the current ISIS threat and his (and your) inability to recognise that the actions of a few terrorists does not reflect on all 1.6 billion Muslims. It is ABSOLUTELY on-topic.

So yeah, lay off the alcohol, or whatever you're smoking.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I think you need to quit drinking.

I twisted nothing, you made false assumptions then threatened violence to the public.

Really well that's a racist and bigot for you, see how easy it is to convert to a radical citizen that wants to bring harm to a innocent person.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Believe what you wish...
I'm not here to convert anyone...
I just gave you a great source of info, straight from the Quran!

Reject it at will, I'm done with trying to educate people on this subject!

That's for the day of Judgement anyways...

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Really well that's a racist and bigot for you, see how easy it is to convert to a radical citizen that wants to bring harm to a innocent person.

Wow. Just....wow.

Talk about grasping at straws, you're grasping for hay bails.....

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusCrime

You should download the Quran Explorer application and read the true words, because they're being changed in your "credible" websites version...

Maintainers is actually caretakers, or guardians...

Fear desertion? No it's just fear them, as in agressive women, spousal abuse is prohibited!

Only in self defence is it acceptable!

I feel you'd like to learn, but you keep believing the wrong sources.

How come every source is wrong? Can anyone post a source that isn't for your argument that is right? You fit right in with what everyone is saying about the Muslim religion here. If you don't agree with it, then everyone is wrong and you better read the book and convert. That's what you're pretty much telling me.

Optimus, we're fighting a losing cause. Muslims will lie and be deceitful to protect Islam.

"Islam Permits Lying to Deceive Unbelievers and Bring World Domination"

al-Taqiyya: deception; the islamic word for concealing or disguising one’s beliefs, convictions, ideas, feelings, opinions, and/or strategies"
muslimfact.com...
edit on 25-9-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Optimus, we're fighting a losing cause. Muslims will lie and be deceitful to protect Islam.

Bigots will lie and deceive in order to further their cause of hatred....including the lie posted above.
edit on 25/9/2014 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Another lie...

It's only permissible to lie about ones faith if danger is ahead...
Such as ISIS threatening to behead you or a loved one if you don't agree with them...
Then you can lie to save your family...

It only relates to faith and when under duress!

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

As bigots will lie and deceive in order to further their cause of hatred.

Yes, this is true. There are Muslim bigots also.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Wow. Just....wow.

Talk about grasping at straws, you're grasping for hay bails.....

Yeah play up all you like insult me call me names but remember this until the moderate steps forward and confronts the radicals these actions are only going to get worse and i mean in the mosques and on the streets.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Yes, this is true. There are Muslim bigots also.

I'm sure there are, being a small minority and labelled ISIS or Khorasan.

Thankyou for confirming that.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Yeah play up all you like insult me call me names but remember this until the moderate steps forward and confronts the radicals these actions are only going to get worse and i mean in the mosques and on the streets.

You mean the 5 Arabic Muslim nations in the U.S led coalition, plus the millions of Muslims caught in ISIS territory who are forming, or have already formed, resistance groups to fight ISIS? You mean THOSE moderates?
edit on 25/9/2014 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

a reply to: UnBreakable

Another lie...

It's only permissible to lie about ones faith if danger is ahead...
Such as ISIS threatening to behead you or a loved one if you don't agree with them...
Then you can lie to save your family...

It only relates to faith and when under duress!

Wow sounds like they are cowards.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join