It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Snake of the Garden was Created by Yahweh, not God (Elohim)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
a reply to: AlephBet

Could it not be said that Love is the key?

Of course, both Jesus and Paul preached the same key to overcoming the law. It's the summation of the entire word of God. The facts of the matter are not as simple as dismissing Yahweh and Paul, however. I cannot dismiss my former nature, even if my present nature is miles from where I started. My memory of the past is the reflecting point for the future. Knowing that the Son of God was fully human is the key to knowing how Yahweh is the reflection of Mankind the entire time. As we change, so he changes. As the firstfruits of what comes next, the new Spirit of Christ is the changed version of the old order. Did God (Elohim) change? No, and this is the point Christ and Paul made about our foundation in love, especially that of 1 Corinthians 13 and 15. Love God the Father and abide in this way of being. All of creation learned this lesson in the end. God never changed, but translated His creation from beginning to end.

No part in this play called life is unnecessary. That does not stop us from seeking the reason behind the cross. To me, it is evident that the Redeemer Himself had to overcome the beast (Animal Nature) that we all must face. Otherwise, he was not fully human / God. He could not be a Kinsman Redeemer apart from overcoming the law Himself. To do this, his bread had to be filled with yeast in order to rise.

Of course, his own failed creation. We are living proof this one is in error, but for a reason. God knew all along.

edit on 25-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

I understand your reasoning with Satan, but this is a presupposition that is given to us by theology and not what the word of God actually states.

Rev 20:2 And he laid hold of the dragon, the serpent of old, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;

Revelation 20 does not call the dragon / serpent of old Satan. Neither does Genesis 3. Satan is first mentioned in the 1 Chronicles 21 mixup verse with 2 Samuel 24.

It seems to me, you are implying that Yehwah is Satan; therefore Jesus being the incarnation of Yehwah (to return on Yom Yehwah) makes Jesus out to be Satan. This is a paradox. Rev 20:2 specifically identifies Satan as the ancient snake, who is bound for 1,000 years. Jesus is destined to rule for 1,000 years, while Satan is bound. How can they be the same?

Yehwah (Jesus) created everything including Satan, the snake, and man. Satan and man are fallen, not Yehwah.

Who created the Snake?

3 The snake was more clever than all the wild animals Yahweh Elohim had made.

Are you going to argue that Yahweh did not create the Snake?

Job 1:9

Satan answered Yahweh, “Haven’t you given Job a reason to fear Elohim?

When did Yahweh silence Satan? The last chapter before we find Jesus appear on the scene telling Satan to go away as well.

Zachariah 3:2
Yahweh said to Satan, “I, Yahweh, silence you, Satan! I, Yahweh, who has chosen Jerusalem, silence you! Isn’t this man like a burning log snatched from a fire?”

It is no mistake that Jesus first words to Satan are parallel:

Matthew 4:10

Matthew 4:10
Yeshua said to him, “Go away, Satan! Scripture says, ‘Worship the Lord your God and serve only him.’”

Do you suppose this is a mystery hinting at the enigma I am showing, or is this simply a coincidence? Satan is the Spirit of many things personified in Yahweh throughout the Old Testament. It is only at the baptism of Jesus that we see God say, "Well done."

No contradiction here. We must all say shut up to satin. None of us can be tempted by God, but only by our own natures.

Satan is selfish desire:

James 1:13 When someone is tempted, he shouldn’t say that God is tempting him. God can’t be tempted by evil, and God doesn’t tempt anyone. 14 Everyone is tempted by his own desires as they lure him away and trap him. 15 Then desire becomes pregnant and gives birth to sin. When sin grows up, it gives birth to death.

As shown in the temptation of Christ, the desire for a kingdom is the original sin of Yahweh. Christ is the risen savior that overcame. What exactly did he overcome?

Creation could not have given birth to sin (satan) unless it first existed in the Son of God from the outset. Ezekiel 28 speaks of this fallen Guardian Cherub. We then see the remedy in the Son first, then in man later. We will see this coming soon I suspect. Of course, Yahweh is the one speaking of the fallen Cherub of Ezekiel 28, but referencing Elohim as the object of this truth. Did he know that the entire history he was managing at the time was a reflection of himself / his image? You can argue that this is Satan being spoken of, but I suspect God was showing him his own error through that of his own creation. God does the same with us daily. We see our own errors in others, the judge them. All the while, we can only see the error of another by seeing in ourselves first. I would also suspect that in the end, we find that the Son of God was all of mankind (we who are many are one loaf / 1). We cannot judge Yahweh in this. He is our head. We reflect his image in the end. We will also reflect his risen image.

edit on 25-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

He's close.

Does he realize he's fighting the illusion? Against those claiming they seeing the holy spirit face to face, no less. Lol. Sounds like Saul's claim. Rending clothing and all. So Pharisatical.

Here is your missing piece Alpha.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Not Authorized
a reply to: Akragon

He's close.

Does he realize he's fighting the illusion? Against those claiming they seeing the holy spirit face to face, no less. Lol. Sounds like Saul's claim. Rending clothing and all. So Pharisatical.

Here is your missing piece Alpha.

I've read this many times. Jesus referenced this verse. Although a theologian calls these gods men in leadership positions, Ephesians 3 clears it up by denoting the powers and principalities in heavenly realms, even going so far to note the families in heaven. I would assume that we are a heavenly realm as well. I go back to two past threads:

1) Disclosure

2) Kore Kosmou

The first thread outlines the mystery for creation. The second is a document that I think shadows creation before souls were immersed into humanity. It hints at a third order of the universe when the flood of Noah (Baptism) is complete.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Some of us reject Paul as a false teacher for our own reasons. Out of respect for you, I will not post why I feel that way here. Your own path is before you.

With that said. How did Jesus use it, in context? Using only what he said? How did he apply it? Ignore the theologians. Use just a concordance.

You are making it far too difficult for yourself. :-) Your esoteric music thread almost got it.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

"The Bible, the letters of creation, and the words of Hebrew all support the story of the Torah in parallel."

Yes, the usage of the Hebrew language illustrates a manifestation of a multi-layered consciousness. As you have shared in previous threads, the letters used to spell certain words actually exhibit a deeper and more enriched meaning of the original word, when the meanings of each letter are examined. When the letter meanings are examined of certain grouped words, we are given a deeper and supplemental concept of those grouped words. Even the pictorial representations of the letters of words give added meanings. Numerology and Gematria are also fascinating features.

"you are required to forfeit the Bible's authenticity to make the claim. I do not take this road."

Which Bible are we talking about? Because there are some well-known differing versions:

Samaritan Pentateuch

Jerusalem Talmud (Talmud Yerushalmi)

Babylonian Talmud (Talmud Bavli)

As it became standardized through politics, I assume we are discussing the Babylonian Talmud?

It is interesting to note, that the Samaritans claim that the exiled Jews in Babylonia returned with a different book, i.e., the Babylonian Talmud. It is, furthermore, interesting to consider the deep history of Babylon through the Chaldeans, Mystery Philosophies, Cush, and Nimrod... and then to consider the great advancements of literature and mathematics from the area of Mesopotamia, Babylon, Sumer, Chaldea.

A Babylonian Talmud,... developed in Babylon,... which features a great wealth of literary and numeric layers of meanings,... from an area renowned for advanced literary, mathematical, scientific, and metaphysical knowledge,... with undertones and references that point towards the Sumerian/Canaanite pantheon,.... see where I'm getting at? Gives a whole new understanding to "MYSTERY BABYLON".

When I study the esoteric and archetypal meanings of ancient systems, I become amazed. I find great fascination in the "behind the veil" understandings of Greco and Egyptian mythology. I find great wonder in Hermeticism, Gnosticism, and the Greco-Roman Mysteries. The psychological and metaphysical understandings of the ancient Indian and Asian systems is remarkable. I am nearly left in awe at the understandings of the Pythagoreans, NeoPythagoreans, Platonists, NeoPlatonists, and such minds as Archimedes, Leonardo da Vinci, and Nikola Tesla. The ancient megaliths and architecture based upon advanced mathematics and precision is incredible.

Regardless of my dumbfounded appreciation and amazement of the knowledge and wisdom of the ancients, I dare not close my mind to declare anything of man's creation as absolute above others. We all grow and advance upon the previous advances and contributions of our predecessors; none is established independently or absolutely.

edit on 9/25/14 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

"Check the Parallel to the very first use"
"Which one is correct?"

"And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel."
1 Chronicles 21:1

"And again the anger of Yahweh was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah."
2 Samuel 24:1

Two Gods: Enlil and Enki
• Enlil is known as "God the Father" or "Father of the Gods". (El)
• Enki is the adversary (satan) of Enlil, and opposes him often.

In the garden, Enlil is Elohim, while Enki is the Serpent.

In 1 Chronicles 21:1, the adversary (satan) remains the same from the garden; Enki.

In 2 Samuel 24:1, Yahweh is introduced in place of the earlier referenced "Satan" (Enki). As we have discussed earlier, Yahweh is synonymous with Marduk. Also mentioned earlier, Marduk absorbed and took on Enki's attributes. Thus meaning, Enki (satan) instigated the census, and Marduk (Yahweh) later absorbed and claimed this event as his own.

Once again, the Sumerian/Canaanite connection perfectly explains this "mystery".

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Not Authorized

Some of us reject Paul as a false teacher for our own reasons. Out of respect for you, I will not post why I feel that way here. Your own path is before you.

With that said. How did Jesus use it, in context? Using only what he said? How did he apply it? Ignore the theologians. Use just a concordance.

You are making it far too difficult for yourself. :-) Your esoteric music thread almost got it.

If you know, then why not simply say it?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

I agree that there is a vast wealth of knowledge to be gained from other scriptures and fragments. Much of what I know from the Bible comes from studying other texts are reference, especially those of the Hermetic flavor. Have you read Rumi?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

Could be, but this again goes back to Yahweh confounding the languages. It becomes impossible to draw the proper conclusions or presuppositions when the most basic information is called into question. The obvious answer is that this information is not for us. Just as our Media and Entertainment is littered with coded messages, the general public is clueless. I assume that the same thing took place in the past with scriptures encrypted by the scribes.

Take a look at the Masons cartoon Orphan Annie. If the general public of that day realized that the orphan was created by war and that Daddy Warbucks was the banker funding those wars (still is today), then we might live in a different world. The fact that the keys to knowledge are hidden continues the cycle of ignorance for most people in the world. In the end, neither you nor I really know anything.

Held harmless. Not so much for those who hide the truth.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I have in other threads and places, but only when needed. It is still unspeakable for the most part. That "secret" is being let out though. Mainly through music, but now movies and television shows are hinting too.

I also prefer to remain incognito, enjoy, and experience life.

Do you understand? Just because one knows, doesn't mean it needs to be broadcast from the rooftops.

Look into observer effect.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Not Authorized

So, from your descriptions, I take it you believe that Marduk may be the Father of Yahweh, Elohim, or Yahweh himself?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Not quite. I think it is all illusion. I agree with the theory that what we see as reality, is the event horizon of a 4d singularity. In otherwords a 3D projection from the 4d singularity. I'm sure you've seen the recent studies saying the universe is flat? Many questions can be raised. What is real? Is what we see, just a projection?

I use religious names of God's, to only to make the point duality exists. I have no belief in any of them. Sans a Gnostic Jesus to maintain the Golden Rule, one sent by the True God.

You should take some time looking into quantum physics. The Dr Quantum YouTube video about observer effect is five minutes long. You should start there. If that interests you, move on to entanglement. Then, understand time (an illusion, not a physical property).

Watch the video about observer effect. Then ask yourself. What is the text your reading, made up of on a fundamental level?

Psalm 82.

edit on 26-9-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join