It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Snake of the Garden was Created by Yahweh, not God (Elohim)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

I don't doubt this could be the case, but you are required to forfeit the Bible's authenticity to make the claim. I do not take this road. The Bible, the letters of creation, and the words of Hebrew all support the story of the Torah in parallel. To fit the other story into this is like square hole and round peg. I do see a parallel to Marduk, but Babel is the reason. As Enoch stated, they had seen the Mystery, but had a false version that was incomplete. The only true version is that of the Son of God in the Bible. Egypt had a similar mystery. All nations have a shadow of the original. Only one of them is correct.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

If this is true, then why is it that in ancient times the "cult" of Yahweh and the "cult" of Marduk were fighting each other? Shouldn't they have been friends to team up against other cults/gods?

The adversary of mankind has always divided us against ourselves. Throughout the Old Testament, and even today, we see this division happening. Cyrus gave credit to Marduk in the calendar seal. Yahweh was the one taking credit in the Bible. Which is correct? Both. Yahweh was all over the Earth, but the names are Babeled. There can only be one God. All other powers and principalities were created through the Son of God.

Colossians 1

15 He is the image of the invisible God,
the firstborn of all creation.
16 He created all things in heaven and on earth,
visible and invisible.
Whether they are kings or lords,
rulers or powers—
everything has been created through him and for him.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

We are all forced to stumble until we finally walk with God. What is missing from Father and Son? The Holy Spirit is feminine. Look up the word Ruach. All Sons have a mother.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

In the end, it boils down to the responsibility our head has to our own body. The head runs the body. Just as Christ is the head of mankind, he runs the body. The responsibility for the error in creation must rest with the one that made the decisions. First and foremost, mankind was innocent from the beginning. We were not the ones needing forgiveness. The story continues until the head of the body tells the story as a confession. When he does, forgiveness will happen. We must forgive to be forgiven. We each have a parallel to the story and each of us are images to the first. God keeps no records of wrongs (1 Corinthians 13). You can bet he keeps a record of our right actions. This is the only record.

The record of Yahweh will be forgiven. This is the debt to be paid, and the very debt he paid for all of us on the cross. He was required by his own actions.

Mankind is forgiven by the debt paid on the cross. That's the final statement of the Gospel, but not the mystery surrounding it.

edit on 25-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Trying to explain everything just using one book is a bit difficult.
In order to really have an idea of what was happening at the Garden of Eden you need to read Gnosticism.

A clarification (this is my opinion based on what I have study); Satan did not possessed the serpent, He appeared just like himself, no need to possessed anything. The word for serpent in Hebrew is "saraph". What make this interesting is the word "seraph" (as in seraphim) meaning "the burning one". Now remember that Hebrew does not use vowels (the change of letter may have been done on purpose), so basically is the same word. This could be the reason why everybody associate Satan with fire and/or Hell.

Back to the Garden of Eden, read Gnosticism and look for someone that could guide you.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aedaeum
a reply to: AlephBet

If you claim that God was in error, then we might all just give up our faith. Humans have enough of a hard time as it is, dealing with our own stupidity and nativity. If we have to deal with a God who is no more capable then us, what's the point? That statement lowers God to the level of a child playing in a sand box.

I agree that there are hidden levels to the ancient Hebrew that give us a deeper understanding of the scriptures, but this is a perfect example of taking it too far. You've clearly made illusory connections, leading you to a vastly opposite conclusion as to the nature of our Creator.

Yahoshua and the Father are inerrant in form and focus - to speak otherwise is to be deceived and self-deluding. You say "with open eyes" but your words sound only of vain boasting. I've read quite a bit of your writings and I'm sorry to say you've fallen short, in my opinion.

Good to see you Aedaeum.

You are correct.This is the usual mishmash of falsities that do not harmonize with common reason at all.By acore definition the creator God is not making mistakes and definitely "mankind" was not created "perfect" then God screwed up (that is insanity!).The foolishness of the vain and voided doctrines of men know no bounds to fit their religious agenda.Keep denying ignorance with common reason... the only thing of value is The Truth and it needs ZERO proof ...especially by religion.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u

Aleph Mem (Mother). Mother is the Spirit of God, or Ruach (Feminine) Elohim.

I never read anywhere in the Bible where Jesus Christ or the prophets spoke about "mommy god"

This alone is blasphemy. You need to repent and stop this. You have caused me to stumble in the past due to what you have written on this site and I would bet their are others.

You known what happens to those who cause other Christians to stumble, right?

I will pray for you, brother.

Is this a serious post, or satirical in nature? You do realize that you and you alone cause yourself to "stumble," not anyone else. No one force you to believe anything you don't want to. Don't deflect on to other people.

Also, keep in mind that the bible was stitched together by men with an agenda--just because something doesn't appear in the Bible (or, as you noted specifically, the New Testament) doesn't mean that it didn't happen.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

In 1st Chronicles and 2nd Samuel, Yehwah was angry at Israel for allowing Satan to attack them. Satan always attacks by appealing to the sin nature. King David later confessed his sin of holding the illegal census, to God (Elohim). David addressed Elohim rather than Yehwah, because Elohim contains the Father. Confession and prayer are always addressed to the Father, never the Son or Holy Spirit. Satan tempted Israel, Israel yeilded to temptation, which triggered David's reaction, therefore Yehwah was angry at Israel. You are trying to equate Yehwah with Satan. It doesnt work. A house divided against itself can not stand.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

I think his reasoning for calling it "Mother" is this: because Ruach (meaning Spirit) is a feminine word, so The Spirit of God (Ruach Elohim) must therefore be feminine.

Please don't take this the wrong way..... I have MET THE HOLY SPIRIT ..... FACE TO FACE !!!!

I am not be a jerk, bragging or being arrogant...... I truly have.

The Holy Spirit is a man.

I ask one and all if you have met the Holy Spirit ..... please speak up now and tell us. Better yet PM and describe HIM and I will know if you lie because I have left out VERY important details when I described him here on ATS for a reason.

I have spoken (not here on ATS) to others who have indeed met him as well and I have asked them to describe the Holy Spirit and their description of HIM was VERY close to what I saw.

I am not lying and only those who truly have the spirit know I speak the truth.

AMEN

BTW I was told by the Holy Spirit to STOP spending so much time on ATS, he did not forbid it, he simply said I waste too much time here. So good news to those who are atheist and agnostic...... you will be seeing less of me here.

I have one more thread and then a long break.......

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I understand your reasoning with Satan, but this is a presupposition that is given to us by theology and not what the word of God actually states.

Rev 20:2 And he laid hold of the dragon, the serpent of old, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;

It seems to me, you are implying that Yehwah is Satan; therefore Jesus being the incarnation of Yehwah (to return on Yom Yehwah) makes Jesus out to be Satan. This is a paradox. Rev 20:2 specifically identifies Satan as the ancient snake, who is bound for 1,000 years. Jesus is destined to rule for 1,000 years, while Satan is bound. How can they be the same?

Yehwah (Jesus) created everything including Satan, the snake, and man. Satan and man are fallen, not Yehwah.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi

"I never read anywhere in the Bible where Jesus Christ or the prophets spoke about "mommy god"

If you look outside the Bible,... to the archeological sites of the Levant, Near and Mid East,... and to the religions of this area which predate Judaism, and the systems from which Judaism arose,.... we do indeed find "Mommy God".

Her name is Asherah,... and she has been known as the consort of El, Baal, and Yahweh. She is even mentioned in the Bible, however, her name is obscured by the deliberate mistranslation of her name "Asherah" into "groves". Asherah Poles are symbolic representations for her worship.

The worship of the Divine Feminine within Judaism and Christianity has went by many representations, including Asherah, Ruach, Shekinah, Sophia, Mother Mary, and Mary Magdalene.

If I were a Jew I would be ripping my clothes apart screaming blasphemy! It is probably too late now for you to change this post..... and I wish you would had because I KNOW what you have done here is a grave sin and if I need to explain than your not a Christian.

I will not debate what you stated above. I want nothing to do with it.

I pray that God reveals to you your error and you correct yourself in the name of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Much love being sent to you.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

In 1st Chronicles and 2nd Samuel, Yehwah was angry at Israel for allowing Satan to attack them. Satan always attacks by appealing to the sin nature. King David later confessed his sin of holding the illegal census, to God (Elohim). David addressed Elohim rather than Yehwah, because Elohim contains the Father. Confession and prayer are always addressed to the Father, never the Son or Holy Spirit. Satan tempted Israel, Israel yeilded to temptation, which triggered David's reaction, therefore Yehwah was angry at Israel. You are trying to equate Yehwah with Satan. It doesnt work. A house divided against itself can not stand.

AMEN

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Abednego

I like your reply and it reminds me that we are missing so much vital information here. God has had 6000 years to do what would only take 10 minutes in a Youtube video to explain. There is a reason we are kept in the dark. I believe that reason will be abundantly clear when the Son of God has a chance to demonstrate loving enemies. If he fails in this, He will reveal himself to be false. It will all come down to the demonstration when the enemies are made the foot stool. War and genocide will not demonstrate anything other than the old ways of judgment and sacrifice. I think we will all be surprised when faith becomes fact.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

God has had 6000 years to do what would only take 10 minutes in a Youtube video to explain.

If you think the sum total of God's revealed wisdom can fit in a 10 min video, then perhaps you are asking God the wrong questions, or looking for answers in the wrong places. Perhaps you are seeking the answers apart from God. Whatever the case, I couldnt begin to tell you what God has revealed to me. There is only so much one can communicate when no one is on the same page anymore.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u

AMEN

I merely note the last time the Spirit of Yahweh is mentioned in the Old Testament. The very last time just the name Yahweh by itself is mentioned is here:

Malachi 4:5
“I’m going to send you the prophet Elijah before that very terrifying day of Yahweh comes.

Elijah came in the first century as John the Baptist. Some say he will come as one of the two witnesses in our day and age. The terrifying day of the Lord is likely the day in our future when all of this is made known to us through unspeakable suffering. As always, we will not be able to know what is happening until we read about it in another life. If being reborn is true as baptism, then our past memories have been wiped. I assume this will happen again and again and again. How could we forgive if we remembered the previous pain from wars, mayhem and destruction of our past families?

Take your pick on which one you will worship:

Deuteronomy 29

19 Someone may hear the conditions of this promise. He may think that he is so blessed that he can say, “I’ll be safe even if I go my own stubborn way. After all, the Lord would never sweep away well-watered ground along with dry[a] ground.” 20 Yahweh will never be willing to forgive that person, because Yahweh’s burning anger will smolder against him. All the curses described in this book will happen to him. Yahweh will erase every memory of that person’s name from the earth. 21 And Yahweh will single him out from all the tribes of Israel for disaster based on all the conditions of the promise written in this Book of the Teachings.

-OR-

Luke 6

27 “But I tell everyone who is listening: Love your enemies. Be kind to those who hate you. 28 Bless those who curse you. Pray for those who insult you. 29 If someone strikes you on the cheek, offer the other cheek as well. If someone takes your coat, don’t stop him from taking your shirt. 30 Give to everyone who asks you for something. If someone takes what is yours, don’t insist on getting it back.

31 “Do for other people everything you want them to do for you.

32 “If you love those who love you, do you deserve any thanks for that? Even sinners love those who love them. 33 If you help those who help you, do you deserve any thanks for that? Sinners do that too. 34 If you lend anything to those from whom you expect to get something back, do you deserve any thanks for that? Sinners also lend to sinners to get back what they lend. 35 Rather, love your enemies, help them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then you will have a great reward. You will be the children of the Most High God. After all, he is kind to unthankful and evil people. 36 Be merciful as your Father is merciful.

What was learned from God (Elohim) that changed his mind?

If we say that Yahweh is not the Son of God, then we are left with Yahweh being something other than God. It can't be both ways. Love / Hate cannot be the same person unless that person changed by some working of the Spirit of God.

That's my view anyway. Yahweh was not mentioned in the New Testament for a reason. That dreadful Day of the Lord has possibly been changed by God. What will that future hold? We'll need to see if the words match the actions to know.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

God has had 6000 years to do what would only take 10 minutes in a Youtube video to explain.

If you think the sum total of God's revealed wisdom can fit in a 10 min video, then perhaps you are asking God the wrong questions, or looking for answers in the wrong places. Perhaps you are seeking the answers apart from God. Whatever the case, I couldn't begin to tell you what God has revealed to me. There is only so much one can communicate when no one is on the same page anymore.

The 10 minute video (vision) could simply state who is who in the Bible, then define a few key terms like Baptism, resurrection, bread, cup and so on. 10 minutes could do it. From that one bit of information, we could then see the larger picture of God's work with mankind. Apart from a definition for our presuppositions, we will simply argue about the simplest of details, like, "Who is the Lord."

How can we know / trust the goodness of God apart from knowing the basics of our faith? It is evident we do not know any of it. Speculation is the end of the story for all of us until our paradigm is shifted by education instead of war and genocide.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

As a supplement to what I just said, this:

Luke 11:52

"Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering."

The keys are likely in the Vatican Library and also in the Names of God Bible. Who took those names out?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Could it not be said that Love is the key?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

Good to see you Aedaeum.

You are correct.This is the usual mishmash of falsities that do not harmonize with common reason at all.By acore definition the creator God is not making mistakes and definitely "mankind" was not created "perfect" then God screwed up (that is insanity!).The foolishness of the vain and voided doctrines of men know no bounds to fit their religious agenda.Keep denying ignorance with common reason... the only thing of value is The Truth and it needs ZERO proof ...especially by religion.

I never said God messed up. God gave the Son of God free will, just as we had free will to follow our own hearts in the Garden. Of course, the heart of mankind knew no evil when making the choice. The powers of Elohim had stopped creation at the head of Genesis 2. Who then created and changed the order of creation? Yahweh. It was a free will choice. It's the story of the prodigal Son, the story of the fallen Guardian Cherub of Ezekiel 28 and the story of the Guardian Redeemer of the book of Ruth. Each of these stories have a common theme running through, just as the parallels between Jacob / Esau, Cain / Abel and so on. Satan / Jesus are merely the same comparison to higher and lower natures. We fall to overcome and this is God's plan from the beginning.

As I have said in all the other posts, the larger picture agrees with God's ability to manage his creation, even if the Son of God is having trouble learning. Evidently, God was well pleased with him when he paid the penalty of the cross. Have you never asked yourself why he had to do this as the SON of God? How many God's are beside the Father? Is the Son the Father? NO! This is no mishmash, or falsity. It is the story we are presented.

Now, if you are arguing that the entire story is false, then I have nothing to do with you in that opinion. I do not subscribe to that notion. My faith is in Christ as the Son of God and Redeemer come in the Flesh.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

"If I were a Jew I would be ripping my clothes apart screaming blasphemy!"

That would totally depend upon who you chose as your patron deity. It is beyond evident in the Old Testament that the Hebrew Israelites all worshipped different deities from the Canaanite, Phoenician, Greek, Sumerian, and Egyptian pantheons, among others. Different deities were worshipped by Hebrew-Israeli individuals, families, and tribes. Conflicts and reprimandations in the Old Testament mention Asherah, Tammuz, Moloch, Dagon, and Baal. What is remarkable is that these deities hold direct relationships to the Bible's chief deity "El" and his son Yahweh.

Different names, titles, and attributes of God in the Old Testament are actually different and separate pagan deities. Elyon, El, Shaddai, and Baal are very well known deities that predate Judaism. To mask and subdue polytheism, these names of separate gods were absorbed and attributed to a single "God". Through politics, El and Yahweh eventually coalesced and was promoted as the only god; LORD GOD.

"Much love being sent to you."

Thank you! And may you have Peace and Love also!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join