It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure and Description of a Unverse Creator- The Grand Mystery of Ephesians - Eyes to See

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
EPHESIANS
Heavenly Realms Exist:

3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.

WHEN WILL WE KNOW THE MYSTERY OF DISCLOSURE?

With all wisdom and understanding, 9 he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, 10 to be put into effect when the times reach their fulfillment—to bring unity to all things in heaven and on earth under Christ.

WHO RULES THE UNIVERSE - THE POWER OF GOD MANIFEST IN CREATION

19 and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is the same as the mighty strength 20 he exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, 21 far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. 22 And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, 23 which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way.

RULER OF THE AIR BREATHERS - RULER OF THE KINGDOM OF AIR - TERRESTRIAL RULER

EPHESIANS 2
2 As for you, you were dead in your transgressions and sins, 2 in which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient.

SALVATION FROM HEAVENLY REALMS AND NOT OF OURSELVES

6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, 7 in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus. 8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast. 10 For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

CREATION OF A NEW HUMANITY

14 For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, 15 by setting aside in his flesh the law with its commands and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new humanity out of the two, thus making peace, 16 and in one body to reconcile both of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility. 17 He came and preached peace to you who were far away and peace to those who were near. 18 For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.

THE MYSTERY HELD BY GOD AND REVEALED TO MAN - SALVATION MIXED ETHNICITY

Ephesians 3
2 Surely you have heard about the administration of God’s grace that was given to me for you, 3 that is, the mystery made known to me by revelation, as I have already written briefly. 4 In reading this, then, you will be able to understand my insight into the mystery of Christ, 5 which was not made known to people in other generations as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to God’s holy apostles and prophets. 6 This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.

PAUL'S PURPOSE AND THE MYSTERY REVEALED

to preach to the Gentiles the boundless riches of Christ, 9 and to make plain to everyone the administration of this mystery, which for ages past was kept hidden in God, who created all things. 10 His intent was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms, 11 according to his eternal purpose that he accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord. 12 In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence. 13 I ask you, therefore, not to be discouraged because of my sufferings for you, which are your glory.

DISCLOSURE

14 For this reason I kneel before the Father, 15 from whom every family[a] in heaven and on earth derives its name.

---There are families in heaven, just like families on Earth.

ONE SPIRIT, ONE HOPE, ONE LORD, ONE FAITH, AND ONE BAPTISM

EPHESIANS 4
4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

---The Lord of hosts is rules the bodies below. The Spirit indwells it's host. We are the host of God's Spirit, which is what gives all living matter animation.

EXISTENCE BEYOND THIS UNIVERSE

“When he ascended on high,
he took many captives
and gave gifts to his people.”

9 (What does “he ascended” mean except that he also descended to the lower, earthly regions[c]? 10 He who descended is the very one who ascended higher than all the heavens, in order to fill the whole universe.)

THE EXPECTATION OF THE SPIRIT FOR SALVATION FROM THE EARTH

17 So I tell you this, and insist on it in the Lord, that you must no longer live as the Gentiles do, in the futility of their thinking. 18 They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardening of their hearts. 19 Having lost all sensitivity, they have given themselves over to sensuality so as to indulge in every kind of impurity, and they are full of greed.

20 That, however, is not the way of life you learned 21 when you heard about Christ and were taught in him in accordance with the truth that is in Jesus. 22 You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; 23 to be made new in the attitude of your minds; 24 and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.

---This chapter goes on to outline the mark of the person being saved into the kingdom of the Heavens.

EPHESIANS 5
5 1 Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children 2 and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.

ENTANGLEMENT WITH THE ANGEL ABOVE - SEE THIS THREAD
22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

THE MOST PROFOUND MYSTERY OF ALL - YOUR ANGEL ABOVE

31 “For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.”[c] 32 This is a profound mystery—but I am talking about Christ and the church. 33 However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.

---When you leave this body, you will be rejoined to the other half of yourself above. See the linked thread above.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR THOSE TRAVELING TO EARTH AS SERVANTS

5 Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ. 6 Obey them not only to win their favor when their eye is on you, but as slaves of Christ, doing the will of God from your heart. 7 Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not people, 8 because you know that the Lord will reward each one for whatever good they do, whether they are slave or free.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
OTHER REALMS AND THE STRUGGLE TO OVERCOME THEM

12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

STANDING FIRM UNTIL THE DAY YOU DEPART THE EARTH

13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

PURPOSE OF MANKIND

EPHESIANS 1 AGAIN

With all wisdom and understanding, 9 he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, 10 to be put into effect when the times reach their fulfillment—to bring unity to all things in heaven and on earth under Christ.

---The universal rule of the creator, established in truth, wisdom and knowledge.

CONCLUSION

The universe is currently divided and at war. Mankind is the solution. I believe the Earth is a grand experiment to bring all races together. All of us represent nations from the universe. We are the host for the powers and rulers above. We are them. They are us. We are entangled with our true identity in the heavens. From the experience here, we are healed above. God establishes His rule and authority from the experience.

Disclosure happened 2000 years ago.

edit on 29-8-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This is only my 2 cents, but my take on any type of religious teachings, writings, philosophy's, etc. Is that they were all written by men. As Russell Brand put it: "the holy spirit didn't have a pen."

Literally speaking, anything written about religion and the following thereof, is of the same credibility as "The Alien Interview".

I'm not putting anything down or anything like that, I'm just saying if you believe in something, and those beliefs give one closure to questions they may or may not have, than more power to you. At least you're happier than the next guy who has no belief system, wondering what the meaning of life is and where they go when they die.

Nice post, by the way. Sorry if I veared from the topic slightly, I've been working for too long today...

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
EPHESIANS MEANING
---A native or inhabitant of ancient Ephesus.

Ephesus, the Mystery Schools and the book of Revelation : LINK

Paul's witness in Ephesians speaks of a larger mystery that was known in the area of Asia Minor. If we go back to the Sumerian narrative of Aliens, the Book of Enoch and the enigma of the Bible, we have a thread of truth that extends beyond that of typical Christian theology. This thread should serve as a good springboard to discuss what Paul was clearly saying to us.

We are not alone in the universe. They are here and they are influencing our destiny. For better or worse, we are in the middle of a war that extends beyond our boarders. It is clear there is a force for good. That force can be identified by the words of peace and truth they uphold.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

I enjoyed your comments. Don't get the idea that I am saying I agree with Paul as a matter of understood fact. Paul is complicated, but the essence of his message fills in so many blanks. The entire region of the holy land immersed Paul into the Mystery School theology that pervaded the area. Paul was traveling on a road and saw a light that spoke to him. He claimed it was Christ. I do believe in the message of the gospel. It's the only thing that makes sense while we speculate why an Alien comes to save Earth. In his own words, he is not of this world.

What did Jesus say of himself?

John 17

13 “I am coming to you now, but I say these things while I am still in the world, so that they may have the full measure of my joy within them. 14 I have given them your word and the world has hated them, for they are not of the world any more than I am of the world. 15 My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one. 16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of it.

He was revealing that they were alien to this world.

John 18:36

Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place."

Sounds somewhat alien. I am merely trying to get to the bottom of this mystery. Like anyone else, I want to know what I am getting myself into before I decide the truth behind it. As long as I live, I will try to give the benefit of doubt to the one who shows the fruit of protecting humanity. For Christ to be true, he must actually love his enemies and save us all. Short of this, he is a fraud.

I believe there is hope. That hope has made itself evident. What is IT? We don't know. Speculation is what we have regarding the enigma of the Bible. The Bible is disclosure. No doubt.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
HIDDEN TO THE LOST - GOD OF THIS WORLD

---From this verse below, we see that there is a God of this world that is not the God of the universe.

1 Corinthians 4

3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.

6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

---If I were speculating, I would say the God of this world is the LORD. Read my thread on Marduk. MARDUK - YHVH - Cyrus Cylinder Seal

1 CORINTHIANS CONTINUED
7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

8 We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;

9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;

10 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

What do you think of the sons of Hanan and of Paul's involvement with them? Do you think he looked at the apostles as teaching an elementary gospel while he himself became initiated into the mystery religion?

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nechash

What do you think of the sons of Hanan and of Paul's involvement with them? Do you think he looked at the apostles as teaching an elementary gospel while he himself became initiated into the mystery religion?

What is the scripture reference? The sons of Hanan are an OT item I think.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Sorry, ben Ananus, I thought I remember reading that his name was Hanan, not Ananus. Maybe I am misremembering. Their entire family were all high ranking legalists who Paul seems to have brushed elbows with his entire time leading up to his conversion. Was his conversion sincere, or was it designed to neutralize a threat to Judaism? I have no firm stance on this, these were just questions that were raised to me during my reading of the NT.

Also, a big thought I had, was Judas really trying to betray Jesus, or was he merely trying to force his hand so that he would wage open war against the Romans. Why was Peter so quick to pull his sword during the confrontation? Could this have been the moment the followers of Jesus were waiting for, the initialization of his coming earthly kingdom? Could it be that Jesus used their expectations to allow the events leading up to his death to unfold exactly when they happened.

Why did he refer to himself as the son of man except for the weeks prior to his execution. Did he know unveiling himself publicly as the son of God would cause his enemies to strike?

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

Found this concerning the theories of who this person was: LINK

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Greetings and Salutations- Hunab Ku ? The One Infinite Creator? This also explains the 'theory' behind a "Big Bang". Each being a 'Creator' working back to Thee One. Each 'Self', a "separate" representation of Thee One, being 'The Church'.

What do You think Jesus The Christ meant saying "You ARE the Church"? Maybe that We are to be 'tax free'?

Each 'Self' returning from 'whence they came'...

ALL the 'different' Religions™ are the 'same' so remove what is the 'same' in each 'different' Religion™ and The Truth will be revealed. The Truth never changes, that is what makes it 'true'...

Love Your work.

namaste

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

What do You think Jesus The Christ meant saying "You ARE the Church"? Maybe that We are to be 'tax free'?

With entanglement, our present is borrowed from the future. Uncertainty (quantum tunneling) does not necessarily imply velocity and position. More like energy and time, with energy being information transfer. Tax free is not quite the same as requiring payment from debt. The debt taken by the robbers cannot be transferred to the people, even though they try with a ponzie scheme. The church is the body of people, while the others have their reward already.

As an example, Jesus entered the temple as king with a marker of events. He overturned the tables (financial symbolically) of the tax collectors and the benches of the ones selling doves. The benches represent places of rest. The doves peace. Taken literally, the moneychangers surplus is turned to debt and the peacemakers have no rest. There can be no peace when people are divided intentionally. The purpose of the temple is to exchange information with God, not a place of commerce for those who rob God.

According that what I wrote in the OP, two become one. The ponzie scheme attempts to place one over the other by taking the interest of mankind by theft. Unity comes when each gets what is earned or receives what is earned. Giving is the only way to develop surplus. Debt is created by theft. It's a marker for the one who takes. Giving is the target to hit.

Does that answer your question?

The present is a gift. Not something to be sold. This is always what a present is--a gift.

edit on 30-8-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

top topics

join