It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Snake of the Garden was Created by Yahweh, not God (Elohim)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Genesis 3

3 The snake was more clever than all the wild animals Yahweh Elohim had made. He asked the woman, “Did Elohim really say, ‘You must never eat the fruit of any tree in the garden’?

It's a snowball effect going on as I now read the Bible with open eyes. If you haven't read my thread on the difference between Ruach Elohim and Yahweh (Son of God), then you may not have the foundation to know what the versee above are saying. Link to Ruach Elohim Thread

God did not create the Snake in the Garden. It was Yahweh. For reference, note that Elohim is the creator in Genesis 1 and Yahweh Elohim is the creator in Genesis 2. It's also important to note that Yahweh is singular, while Elohim is plural. When Genesis 1 says, "Let US make man in OUR own image, it is referencing Aleph Bet (Father) and Aleph Mem (Mother). Mother is the Spirit of God, or Ruach (Feminine) Elohim.

To get this straight, use the Names of God Bible so that the correct names are used to see differences between each entity listed.

Note the difference between Elohim from Genesis 1 and Yahweh from Genesis 2:

End of Elohim Creation:

Genesis 2:1 Heaven and earth and everything in them were finished. 2 By the seventh day Elohim had finished the work he had been doing. On the seventh day he stopped the work he had been doing. 3 Then Elohim blessed the seventh day and set it apart as holy, because on that day he stopped all his work of creation.

The Second Creation account and key to the error of creation...

4 This is the account of heaven and earth when they were created, at the time when Yahweh Elohim made earth and heaven.

edit on 24-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
It's now astonishing to read Genesis 3, seeing the Elohim speaking as a third voice in the conversation. It's amazing what a higher axiom of truth will do for the mind.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I'm simply blown away by what has been unnoticed here. In Chapter 4, after the fall, what do you notice different?

It's not Yahweh Elohim any longer. He has lost the title of Creator. He is just Yahweh now. This is significant. There is so much left out here in the story, but comes through loud and clear by the names. Note the two voices in Genesis 4. Both Elohim and Yahweh are clearly delineated.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

In Genesis 11 (Tower of Babel), note that Elohim is not there. It's Yahweh confounding the language. The mess this has caused humanity is obvious today, yet when did Yahweh get his title of Creator (Elohim) back? When the covenant was made with Abraham in Genesis 24. Yahweh again becomes Yahweh Elohim again. Why? The promise of the coming Messiah, or Abraham having Issac. Issac leads the age of the Son, or the next two days of creation. Jesus then is the incarnation of Yahweh into the form of man to pay the penalty of the Creative Error of Genesis 2.

Man was never in error. Sin is the result of the fall of innocent and naive mankind. Yahweh had to pay for that error.

The key to this whole thing is to open the Names of God Bible and read Elohim as Father, Ruach Elohim as Mother and Yahweh Elohim as Son. Once you do this, the entire story is three voices of God and not one. You can see Elohim as Father working right along side the son the entire way.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

The snake in the garden was certainly created by Yehwah, as was all creation, but Satan was the one who possessed the snake. Of the Elohim members, Yehwah was the Aleph-Thau. It is important to recognize that the earth was not created in 6 days, but restored in 6 days. This involved the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. The universe was actually created in full, in a single instant by the Elohim, other wise known as the Trinity. But, the creation of man, plants, and animals, was by the hand of Yehwah with the apoval of the Elohim (Trinity).

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Jesus then is the incarnation of Yahweh into the form of man to pay the penalty of the Creative Error of Genesis 2.

Man was never in error. Sin is the result of the fall of innocent and naive mankind. Yahweh had to pay for that error.

What "creative error" are you refering to? Man was given a choice; obey, or disobey. Man was never created with sin, but only with free will.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   

If you claim that God was in error, then we might all just give up our faith. Humans have enough of a hard time as it is, dealing with our own stupidity and nativity. If we have to deal with a God who is no more capable then us, what's the point? That statement lowers God to the level of a child playing in a sand box.

I agree that there are hidden levels to the ancient Hebrew that give us a deeper understanding of the scriptures, but this is a perfect example of taking it too far. You've clearly made illusory connections, leading you to a vastly opposite conclusion as to the nature of our Creator.

Yahoshua and the Father are inerrant in form and focus - to speak otherwise is to be deceived and self-deluding. You say "with open eyes" but your words sound only of vain boasting. I've read quite a bit of your writings and I'm sorry to say you've fallen short, in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Father, son, holy spirit let's keep it simple these three are one. Yahweh is one. He is masculine and feminine. Don't you know that this was and is all according to the plan? Adam had to descend on order for yeshua to ascend. No error here

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Did you figure it out yet? The path is different for everyone. Mine was science based, synchronicity galore, with a touch of Gnosticism to maintain the Golden Rule. :-)

You need to look into the implications of quantum physics now, like this theory.
edit on 25-9-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Double post. Evil tablets.
edit on 25-9-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Hello again my brother AlephBet.

As I discussed with you in one of your previous threads, A Simple Question for ATS - Who is the Lord of the OT? ([1] & [2]), to best understand the OT, it is imperative to consider the deities, pantheons, and religions of the Mediterranean area, Levant, Near-East, and Mid-East that predate the Old Testament. For this discussion in particular, we should keep in mind the Canaanite Religion and the Sumerian Religion.

Elohim refers to the Triad of Anu, Enlil, and Enki.
"Elohim" is used to refer to this Triad as a whole, any individual of the Triad, or to the entire pantheon or heavenly host of the gods.

An, Anu, El Elyon (Most High) was responsible for the initial creation.

Enlil, El (Father) was responsible for the secondary creation.

Enki, Ea was responsible for the supplemental creation, including the creation of Adam, Adamu, Adama, Adapa.

Marduk, Baal Hadad, Yahweh is the son and successor of Enki and the usurper of Enlil.

The snake of the garden was not created by Yahweh, but rather,.... the snake of the garden is the father of Yahweh.

The Serpent/Snake of Genesis holds several parallels to the Sumerian god Enki. Enki is associated with serpentine iconography through the caduceus, and is also a satan (adversary) to God the Father El/Enlil.

Enki was the god of intelligence (knowledge of Good and Evil). He unintentionally caused the forfeiture of Adapa's immortality by advising him against eating Anu's heavenly food, warning that it would kill him. Heeding to Enki's words, Adapa refused to eat the heavenly food, unknowingly refusing the good food of immortality (Tree of Life).

In the same way, the Serpent had a hand in bestowing the "Knowledge of Good and Evil" (Intelligence) upon Adam, while eternal life through the "Tree of Life" was withheld.

Enki is the Serpent of the garden and Yahweh (Marduk) is his son.

"It's not Yahweh Elohim any longer. He has lost the title of Creator. He is just Yahweh now. This is significant. There is so much left out here in the story, but comes through loud and clear by the names. Note the two voices in Genesis 4. Both Elohim and Yahweh are clearly delineated."

As stated above, Elohim refers to any of the following:
• Triad (Anu, Enlil, Enki) together or individual.
• Canaanite Pantheon
• Heavenly Host of the Gods

Yahweh never had nor ever lost the title of "Creator",...
The phrase "Yahweh Elohim", which first appears in Genesis 2:4, refers to Marduk's official succession of his father Enki, where Marduk takes on the attributes and powers of his father Enki.

"Yahweh Elohim" refers to instances where Yahweh absorbs older actions of Elohim,.... Marduk absorbs older actions of Anu, Enki, and Enlil.

Enki was responsible for the creation of Adam/Adapa. Where Enki was the original creator of man, Marduk absorbs the story as his own, thus giving us the clue; "Marduk-Enki", aka "Yahweh Elohim".

"In Genesis 11 (Tower of Babel), note that Elohim is not there. It's Yahweh confounding the language."

Enki is the one who originally confounded and babbled the languages of man. Once again, we are reminded that Marduk absorbs the attributes of Enki. Therefore, what was once attributed to Enki is now attributed to his son Marduk/Yahweh. Enki first babbled the languages, but Marduk/Yahweh absorbed the story as his own.

Elohim as Father, Ruach Elohim as Mother and Yahweh Elohim as Son

"Elohim" as Triad (Anu/Enlil/Enki) or Pantheon.

"El" as Father
"Asherah" as Mother
"Yahweh" as Son

"Yahweh get his title of Creator (Elohim) back? When the covenant was made with Abraham in Genesis 24. Yahweh again becomes Yahweh Elohim again. Why?"

Abraham never knew Yahweh's name:

And Elohim spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am Yahweh:

And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of El Shaddai, but by my name Yahweh was I not known to them."

- Exodus 6:2-3

Yahweh's name was added and edited into the events and stories prior to Moses,... thus, illustrating the succession and usurpation of Marduk over Enki and Enlil, and also illustrating the theological differing of the worshippers of El (Elohists, Elism) versus the worshippers of Yahweh (Jahwists, Yahwists).

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

If this is true, then why is it that in ancient times the "cult" of Yahweh and the "cult" of Marduk were fighting each other? Shouldn't they have been friends to team up against other cults/gods?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Aleph Mem (Mother). Mother is the Spirit of God, or Ruach (Feminine) Elohim.

I never read anywhere in the Bible where Jesus Christ or the prophets spoke about "mommy god"

This alone is blasphemy. You need to repent and stop this. You have caused me to stumble in the past due to what you have written on this site and I would bet their are others.

You known what happens to those who cause other Christians to stumble, right?

I will pray for you, brother.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

I think his reasoning for calling it "Mother" is this: because Ruach (meaning Spirit) is a feminine word, so The Spirit of God (Ruach Elohim) must therefore be feminine.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
a reply to: Sahabi

If this is true, then why is it that in ancient times the "cult" of Yahweh and the "cult" of Marduk were fighting each other? Shouldn't they have been friends to team up against other cults/gods?

Hello arpgme, may Peace be with you!

The attributes of Marduk are quite similar to the attributes of Yahweh.
The Canaanite Pantheon and Sumerian Pantheon hold great parallels to the Old Testament when El Elyon, El, and Yahweh are examined as different and separate deities.

Why would followers of Marduk fight against the followers of Yahweh, if they are the same deity?,.... The same reason the Northern Kingdom of Israel fought with the Southern Kingdom of Judah,... the Catholics fought against the Protestants,... the East-West Schism between the Roman Catholic Church and the Eastern Orthodoxy,... the split between the Sunnis and Shia,... the same reason the Jews, Christians, and Muslims profess to worship the God of Abraham, yet fight and denounce each other. Abraham's god is known as El, Yahweh, God, and Allah, amongst other names,... a difference of name is of little consequence.

It all boils down to selfishness, ego, hate, power, control, influence, and wealth.

There are great parallels and similarities between the Old Testament, Canaanite, and Sumerian pantheons. I find more evidences of their shared commonalities and origins, rather than their independent and separate establishments.

edit on 9/25/14 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

"I never read anywhere in the Bible where Jesus Christ or the prophets spoke about "mommy god"

If you look outside the Bible,... to the archeological sites of the Levant, Near and Mid East,... and to the religions of this area which predate Judaism, and the systems from which Judaism arose,.... we do indeed find "Mommy God".

Her name is Asherah,... and she has been known as the consort of El, Baal, and Yahweh. She is even mentioned in the Bible, however, her name is obscured by the deliberate mistranslation of her name "Asherah" into "groves". Asherah Poles are symbolic representations for her worship.

The worship of the Divine Feminine within Judaism and Christianity has went by many representations, including Asherah, Ruach, Shekinah, Sophia, Mother Mary, and Mary Magdalene.

edit on 9/25/14 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

The snake in the garden was certainly created by Yehwah, as was all creation, but Satan was the one who possessed the snake. Of the Elohim members, Yehwah was the Aleph-Thau. It is important to recognize that the earth was not created in 6 days, but restored in 6 days. This involved the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. The universe was actually created in full, in a single instant by the Elohim, other wise known as the Trinity. But, the creation of man, plants, and animals, was by the hand of Yehwah with the apoval of the Elohim (Trinity).

I understand your reasoning with Satan, but this is a presupposition that is given to us by theology and not what the word of God actually states. Where is the first use of the name Satan in the Bible?

1 Chronicles 21:1
[ David Counts the People ] Satan attempted to attack Israel by provoking David to count the Israelites.

Check the Parallel to the very first use:

2 Samuel 24:1 Yahweh became angry with Israel again, so he provoked David to turn against Israel. He said, “Go, count Israel and Judah.”

Which one is correct? God is Love (1 John 4). Love keeps no records of wrongs (1 Corinthians 13). Satan is the lower nature of all living creatures. The serpent is desire and the animal nature to be overcome (beast). It's true for us and it's true for the Son of God. We are images of the Son. We must be made into the image of God.

Theology has either missed this, or lied to us.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

What "creative error" are you refering to? Man was given a choice; obey, or disobey. Man was never created with sin, but only with free will.

Man was innocent, lacking the knowledge of good and evil. There was no foundation to make the choice. There was, however, knowledge in the Lord. He knew the difference. The error of creation was the Son of God creating after Elohim had said this:

Genesis 2

2 Heaven and earth and everything in them were finished. 2 By the seventh day Elohim had finished the work he had been doing. On the seventh day he stopped the work he had been doing. 3 Then Elohim blessed the seventh day and set it apart as holy, because on that day he stopped all his work of creation.

---The work of creation was stopped. The Son of God then created, restricted the fruit and split Eve from Adam.

4 This is the account of heaven and earth when they were created, at the time when Yahweh Elohim made earth and heaven.

He then proclaimed himself to be God with none beside:

Isaiah 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me,

Apart from Him, there was Elohim and Ruach Elohim. He proclaimed himself to be God.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Aedaeum

Elohim is the Father and everything we imagine God to be. The Son of God is not parallel to this, but learning.

John 8:28 demonstrates the teaching that God does for the Son throughout the Bible:

So Jesus said, "When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: gorsestar

I agree that it was all the plan of Elohim, but the error came when the Son of God acted on his own. Clearly, he did not reflect the character that we later find of the true Elohim and Ruach Elohim. Their voices come out throughout the entire Bible if you use the Names of God Bible and read all four voices. The Father and Mother are trying to train the Son around his mistakes. The messages in the Bible, the wisdom of righteousness and all the rest are not simply for Mankind. They are primarily for the Son of God to learn.

John 8

So Jesus said, "When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join