It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Obama or Shadow Government Try To Nuke Our Own Country Last Year?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

"Wow, now journalists have to be paid off to run stories? Especially big ones like this?"

(Then you haven't been paying attention to Team Obama's grip on the lamestream media. They have been killing stories and retaliating against journalists from 2009 on.

www.salon.com...
(April 2012) OBAMA TARGETS JOURNALISTS - DECLARES WAR ON WHISTLEBLOWERS

"The Air Force released the information themselves and the AP put it together. If you bother to read the stories as they were released everyone of them had an Air Force source."

(That's my point. A lot of these stories never got into the media. Someone was feeding the AP "internal AF memo," which the Air Force was compelled to verify. So I'm wondering if AP was collecting the articles for some Congressmen, and most of the stories were never meant to be released to the public.

(www.legitgov.org...
MINOT AFB NUKES
Did you even bother scrolling thru all little publicized stories out of Minot AFB? All the strange injuries and deaths?

"01 May 2010 Officials at Minot Air Force Base have identified the airman who died Thursday after being struck in the head by a training missile during routine training at the base."

www.abovetopsecret.com...
(Feb. 2009) WITHIN 7 DAYS, 6 DIED AT MINOT AFB IN 2007 - NOW COMMANDER IS DEAD TOO

(This might indicate that Team Obama's tried this "stolen nuke" ploy before. And/or deliberately picked the worst nuclear AFB to first set up a "rogue nuke" scenario.)

edit on 3-12-2014 by MKMoniker because: clarity

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

Oh the irony! The government can completely control the entire media, according to you, but can't stop a leak of incredibly classified information.

I love how they're all powerful, but incompetent in the same breath.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Curious new military thinking - from the Navy's sped up deactivation of some ships, to the rethinking of land-based nukes - which may have been motivated by the "stolen nukes" in Fall 2013. And Dyess AFB (Texas), where the stolen nukes came from, now has "limited" Internet access.

breakingdefense.com...
(Dec. 2014) RETHINKING THE GROUND-BASED STRATEGIC DETERRENT OF ICBM NUCLEAR MISSILES

hamptonroads.com...
(July 2014) NORFOLK LOSING THREE NAVY WARSHIPS

suddenlink.pissedconsumer.com...
(Oct. 2014) INTERNET LIMIT FOR DYESS AFB, TEXAS, ANGERS ON-BASE PERSONNEL
edit on 7-1-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker
which may have been motivated by the "stolen nukes" in Fall 2013.

Except there were no stolen nukes, as you have been told many times here! Which is why this thread is in the hoax bin.

And Dyess AFB (Texas), where the stolen nukes came from, now has "limited" Internet access.

Just like a lot of other places.... of course they can always use another ISP that offers unlimited...

NORFOLK LOSING THREE NAVY WARSHIPS

You forgot to mention 3 thirty year old ships.... how long do you want them kept in service for?
edit on 7-1-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Oh why oh why did I miss this thread
been a right funny read.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Oh why oh why did I miss this thread
been a right funny read.

ATS need a list of the "10 funniest threads" - this one is gold class funny!

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Nothing curious about decommissioning 30 year old ships. I've personally helped decommission two: USS Coontz DDG-40 and the USS MacDonough DDG-39.

Ships get old, they take a heck of a pounding when we're out to sea. It cost a lot of money to maintain a ship and all the equipment onboard one.

Ships get upgraded all the time, but after a while, it has to be looked at if upgrades are a continued fesability.

For example, both ships I decommed used 1200 PSI boilers as their engineering plant. The newer ships (cruisers and destroyers) no longer used those, but were being built with a jet propulsion system so they no longer had to burn boiler fuel oil.

Replacing the boiler system with the newer system would have not been worth the money as newer ships were being built (not to mention the logistics nightmare of trying to do something like that).

The US Navy has been getting rid of old ships and replacing them with newer ones for as long as the US Navy has existed.

You're seeing a boogy man where none exists.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Wish we could make that thread but I fear it may be against T&C

(post by jimmyx removed for a manners violation)
(post by MKMoniker removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

I'm well aware that all the military branches rotate or retro-fit their heavy equipment. I just found it odd that the Navy was suddenly gung-ho to get rid of the fast/stealthy frigates after the stolen nukes' episode in October 2013. Which I continue to believe was real.

If you read my posts from the beginning, you may not be convinced but you'll be able to understand why I think this was a real event. Here's another article from a different source I just found on-line:

freedomoutpost.com...
DID TEAM OBAMA TRY TO NUKE AMERICA?

As always, I encourage people to read the material and make up their own minds. Or tuck it away in the back of your mind, and when you later read an astounding death-bed confession or pending book deal in the next decades, you can think "Oh Yeah, I read something about that once ..."

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

US Frigates? Stealthy? In what world? The closest the Navy has to a stealthy ship is the Burke Class destroyer.

There's nothing unusual about a frigate being retired. The Navy is getting rid of the entire class.

edit on 1/8/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Dyess AFB near Abilene, Texas, was supposedly the supplier of the three stolen nukes, possibly constructed on-base.

The "story for the public" was that Dyess has not stored any nuclear bombs on-site for a long time. Which is wrong. They still have nukes, and the plotters were probably hoping that the no-nukes-lie would help hide their tracks.

www.ebay.com...
DYESS AFB PATCH - TEAM B-1B
Rather odd symbols. The end-to-end refueling as the top symbol, I understand. Why there's a Red Star under it is a little odd, since I believe a Red Star is primarily associated with Russia. Maybe it represents The Lone Star State (Texas), which is officially portrayed as a white star on a blue background on the state flag:

www.utexas.edu...
THE LONE STAR OF TEXAS

But what's the bottom blue and white symbol on this patch? Looks like a mountain of ice with a fat little blue guy inside. Or is this a rather strange representation of a B-1B bomber?

Any Air Force out there who could explain this patch?

www.ebay.com... 6
DYESS B-1B "SITE ACTIVATION TASK FORCE"

edit on 8-1-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

It's their ability to strike anywhere in the world, the star represents the location of Abilene.

And you have proof that a base incapable of using nuclear weapons has them, right? Besides Alex Jones or some other dodgy source.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Thanks for the explanation, Zaph. Here's another odd patch from Dyess AFB that seems a little strange:

www.ebay.com... 347178c
317 AGS AIRCRAFT GENERATION SQUADRON PATCH - DYESS AFB

This patch was photographed without adequate lighting, but what's the circular disc thing on the upper left, and the green pincer thing on the upper right?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

So you'd like some "proof" that Dyess AFB still has nuclear bombs ...

www.military.com...
CURRENT MILITARY.COM DEFINITION OF DYESS AFB AS "PROFESSIONAL TEAM DELIVERING BOMBING" AND TRAINING B-1 CREWS

www.storyleak.com...
TOP NUKE COMMANDERS FIRED FOLLOWING "MISSING WARHEADS" FROM DYESS AFB

www.wnd.com...
TOP OFFICIALS DENY STOLEN-NUKE STORY
(Really! You expect them to admit to it?)

(NOTE: Most of the stories I've posted about this "event," from the beginning, have been consistent in saying that the nukes came from Dyess AFB. Even before Dyess was named as the exact source, all the stories were saying that the 3 stolen-nukes had come from "Texas." This is an astoundingly consistent "internal logic." And, as I said earlier, putting out the lie that Dyess no longer stores/constructs nukes, was the perfect cover for this base to deliver 3 stolen nukes."

www.facebook.com...
DYESS AIR FORCE BASE
Their base motto - MORS AB ALTO - translates from Latin to English as "Death Counting From Foster Father."

Willing to do anything Obama wants?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I have read through this thread when you first posted the OP and since.

No nuclear weapons have been stolen.

If you think the US Navy was "gung-ho" to decom ships at the time you are mentioning, I'm REALLY shaking my head here because it shows that you really have not done any research into how the military operates.

Try taking a look at the 1990s after the first Gulf War.

Take a look at the amount of ships the US Navy decomm'ed in that period (I helped get rid of 2 of them), and the amount of base closures.

You are trying to connect dots that don't belong.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Of course they provide bombing and training for B-1 crews. Duh. It's a BOMBER, I should hope they train bombing. As for training crews, again, duh. Dyes is the home of the B-1. It wouldn't make sense to train crews in Alaska, now would it. The B-1 hasn't been nuclear capable since 1993.

That's circular logic. A nuclear commander having nothing to do with Dyess was fired, so Dyess has nuclear weapons.

Uhm, MORS AB ALTO is "Death From Above". Alto translates as "high" in Latin. Don't know where you got "foster father" from. It's an appropriate motto for a bomber unit.

OK. A Facebook page. That's proof the base is there.

Wow. I didn't and don't agree so you throw that out there.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker
www.facebook.com...
DYESS AIR FORCE BASE
Their base motto - MORS AB ALTO - translates from Latin to English as "Death Counting From Foster Father."

Huh?
Exactly where did you get that as it takes all of about 10 seconds to find out what MORS AB ALTO translates into

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

You're suggesting Dyess AFB' motto is ... Danish???

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join