It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Obama or Shadow Government Try To Nuke Our Own Country Last Year?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I have just posted seismograph data, as well as video from the ISS, and UFO Witness Reports of what they saw in the sky on October 8, 2013. Which matches all the various reports - from different sources - of the stolen-nukes being re-stolen and detonated in/over the Atlantic Ocean.

I couldn't find any nuclear readings for that date or soon after. The government is very touchy about radiation readings after Fukashima, and stories about radioactive Pacific food-fish, as well as reports of abrupt hair-loss and increased birth defects on the West Coast.

I couldn't even find the site for WATTS, the Texas observatory that measures background radiation. That's assuming information about the radiation from the stolen-nuke detonation was ever allowed on the Internet at all.

I've said from the beginning that all I have is circumstantial evidence - but it is STRONG circumstantial proof.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker
I've said from the beginning that all I have is circumstantial evidence - but it is STRONG circumstantial proof.

I just can't agree with that.
What you have is strong circumstantial opinion which doesn't mean you have evidence.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

No it isn't. The seismograph data matches an earthquake. If it was a nuclear detonation scientists around the world would have noticed.

Where is the fish die off and mutation from radiation? There should be evidence seen in the wildlife.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
www.epa.gov...

ENVIRONMENTAL DATA - REPORT 156 - OCTOBER - DECEMBER 2013
EPA - Office of Radiation and Indoor Air

I'm not a scientist, but hopefully this report from the time of the stolen-nuke detonation in the Atlantic off S. Carolina will be meaningful to others.

As general reports go, this has some oddities. First of all, there is no Conclusion or Summary, it just abruptly ends. Next, the "Gross Beta in Airborne Particulates" in October 2013, lists three sampling sites in N. Carolina - but only one in S. Carolina (Columbia - the state capitol IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STATE).

Same "Gross Beta" sampling oddities in the Carolinas in November 2013 AND December 2013. S. Carolina wasn't sampled at all (or the results weren't in this report) for "Specific Gamma in Precipitation" in October, November or December 2013.

"Tritium in Drinking Water" mashed all the data together for October-December 2013, and sampled four sites in S. Carolina - with NO sampling listed for N. Carolina. "Iodine in Drinking Water" was also mashed into one set of stats for October-December 2013, with the same four sites in S. Carolina, and zero samples from N. Carolina.

"Radionuclides in Pasteurized Milk" for October-December 2013, only sampled one site in S. Carolina - Charleston (where the stolen nukes were sent to).

(Zaph - I'm still researching an answer to your last post. I just found this report significant enough to post it first.)
edit on 28-1-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I'm not a scientist, but hopefully this report from the time of the stolen-nuke detonation in the Atlantic off S. Carolina will be meaningful to others.

As there was no stolen nuke, nor any nuke detonation off South Carolina how can it be meaningful?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

ANIMAL DIE-OFFS POSSIBLY RELATED TO STOLEN-NUKE DETONATION IN ATLANTIC IN OCTOBER 2013:

www.nmfs.noaa.gov...
2013-2014 BOTTLENOSE DOLPHIN UNUSUAL MORTALITY EVENT IN THE MID-ATLANTIC
Dolphin strandings due to a disease were already in progress by 2013. But the nuclear or explosive event in the Atlantic off the Carolinas could have weakend the bottlenose dolphin population further, resulting in more deaths than could be attributed to just the disease.

Scroll down to the color bar graphs, and the "December Bottlenose Dolphin Strandings by State, 2007-2014." The year 2013 is starkly elevated for mid-Atlantic states - especially Florida. (2013 sticks out as "most strandings" on almost all their stats and graphs.)

www.huffingtonpost.com...
THESE MASS ANIMAL DIE-OFFS IN U.S. IN 2013 LEFT SCIENTISTS PUZZLED
Besides the bottlenosed dolphins' elevated strandings along the Mid-Atlantic coast, Short Finned Pilot Whales were also beaching/dying along the Atlantic coast of Florida in December 2013.

Also, by December 2013, 813 of Florida's manatees had died mysteriously - compared to 374 manatee deaths in 2012.

Another idea, is that the nuclear bomb was dropped with the fissionable material removed. There is still a massive explosion, and dolphins and other sea animals which experience damage to their hearing or sonar detection organs may have beached/stranded themselves. (If there was any radiation in these beached animals, it was not included in any of the reports I read. So the Oct. 2013 nuke-event in the Atlantic may have just been an explosion event.)

en.wikipedia.org...
MARS BLUFF, S. CAROLINA - ONLY PLACE IN AMERICA ACCIDENTALLY BOMBED BY OUR OWN AIR FORCE WITH A NON-FISSIONABLE NUKE
Just the explosion created a crater 75 feet wide, and 30 feet deep. Several injuries but no deaths.

This type of explosion would be registered as an earthquake, yet still produce an explosive flash/glow that people called in as UFO events.
edit on 1-2-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

ANIMAL DIE-OFFS POSSIBLY RELATED TO STOLEN-NUKE DETONATION IN ATLANTIC IN OCTOBER 2013:

As there was no stolen nuke, and no stolen nuke detonation why do you keep posting such silly claims?

ONLY PLACE IN AMERICA ACCIDENTALLY BOMBED BY OUR OWN AIR FORCE WITH A NUKE

Another wrong story from you - there have been several nukes accidentally dropped on the USA.
edit on 1-2-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

As there was no stolen nuke, nor any nuke detonation off South Carolina how can it be meaningful?

Actually I think that's under review right now. From what I see, there's evidence to be analyzed and facts to be examined.

Have you done thus already? If so, do share.

That aside, I'm very interested in this. Going to be doing a lot of digging.

Anyone interested in a possible research project? My hands are pretty full with the malware project, but in my retired days there's plenty of time for denying ignoran

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

You know for certain there weren't any stolen nukes huh?

Mind taking a look at my stock portfolio.....?

Actually, scratch that. I'd like to actually keep my investments.

(by the way, the last part is entirely satirical! Hope no hard feelings!)
edit on 2/1/2015 by JBurns because: didnt want you to take my reply the wrong way bruce!

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Thanks for your interest - and being brave enough to venture into the tainted [HOAX] forum to read this discussion.

I'm convinced this was a real event, and I continue to research it. THANK YOU for offering that you too find the circumstantial evidence compelling.

If you want to dig into the stats with your own research, be my guest. I prefer to research on my own when I have the time, since I'm always juggling other projects. But if you need help about where to research a particular aspect, I'd be happy to try and point you in the right direction.

Welcome aboard!

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

Part of denying ignorance means looking past labels and stereotypes and analyze evidence for what it is.

I'm not saying this happened, but if there's even the slightest chance its true, don't we owe it to ourselves to fully investigate.

The government has a checks and balances system - us. But they won't just tell us these things, we must do our own work.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I agree. That's why I continue to research this topic, even tho' it's in [HOAX].

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
www.defense.gov...

2016 BUDGET REQUEST FROM PENTAGON PROVIDES FOR "ROBUST" NUCLEAR DETERRENT

As our nuclear arsenal continues to shrink, it is still being modernized, "to preserve military capabilities amid evolving threats."

Some of the wording seems to hint at the "3 stolen-nukes events" in Fall 2013, when they speak of "convention and asymmetric threats and disturbing trends."

Certainly sounds like this more robust nuclear deterrence would also include preventing future "domestic terrorists" from driving off an Air Force base with 3 nukes.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Some of the wording seems to hint at the "3 stolen-nukes events" in Fall 2013,

Wrong, there were no stolen nukes, that is just a silly story that was made up. Which is why this thread is in the hoax bin!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join