It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Obama or Shadow Government Try To Nuke Our Own Country Last Year?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

Latin

Mors: Death
Alto: on high, high.

Literal translation: Death From High.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker
Their base motto - MORS AB ALTO - translates from Latin to English as "Death Counting From Foster Father."

Willing to do anything Obama wants?

Exactly where did you get that "translation" from?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

The top officers fired were from several U.S. military branches, and they were fired for STOPPING the nuke plan, restealing the nukes and detonating them harmlessly away from people. Here's one of the stories out at that time:

www.erikrush.com...
(Nov. 2013) EX-CIA AGENT CLAIMS MILITARY THWARTED OBAMA FALSE-FLAG NUKE/EMP ATTACK THIS FALL

As I said before, this story came from multiple sources and rates nearly 100% for "internal consistency" of the story. And no one else has offered more credible reasons for the immediate firing of the top military officers who stopped the attack.

Just as no one has yet to offer credible reasons why Sec. of Defense Hagel abruptly resigned last year ...

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

And a "consistent story" does not truth make. Neither do the wild leaps of logic made in this thread.

That's amazing. All it takes to almost totally depopulate a country is three nuclear weapons.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

My "wild leaps of logic" in this thread were mostly my research going off on tangents, looking for relevant data. And with you depth of military knowledge, you were quick to correct/explain, which I appreciated - if not always agreed with.

And some of my "tangents" DID net interesting material, such as suspicious Change of Command appointments between June and August 2013, possibly "setting up" the military officer structure to allow/encourage the upcoming stolen-nuke event. I was also unaware that the military used so many commercial trucks, in answer to the eyewitness report that the nukes were shipped out of Dyess AFB in U-Hauls.

And "internal consistency" to the same story, time-frame and event from multiple sources is VERY relevant:

jewishstudies.rutgers.edu...
(1990) THE INTERNAL CONSISTENCY AND HISTORICAL RELIABILITY OF THE BIBLICAL GENEALOGIES

And the three nuclear bombs were not originally tasked with "destroying" the entire country, only creating an EMP wave to basically destroy our "electronic infrastructure" - and let Team Obama declare martial law. (We've also discussed in this thread, how dropping one nuke from a bomber to take out the entire country in one EMP attack, would require the nuke to be dropped from higher than any of our bombers can go. So I'm guessing the three nukes were going to be dropped lower down, the highest our bombers CAN go, for three EMP blasts all across the country.)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I can point to a number of hoaxes, some of them big that had internal consistency. None of them were true however.
edit on 1/9/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I translated Dyess AFB's motto - MORS AB ALTO - from Latin to English as "Death Counting From Foster Father." Others were quick to post that it meant "Death from On High". So I decided to do a breakdown, especially the word ALTO, which the translator I used said meant "Foster Father."

www.archives.nd.edu...
LATIN BREAKDOWN OF "ALTO"

ALO = To feed, nourish, rear, nurse, suckle; cherish; support, maintain, develop.

ALTI, ALTUM = Means the deep or deep-sea; a height/depth; remote/obscure period/source.

ALTUS = Means high; deep/profound; shrill; lofty, noble; deep rooted; far-fetched; grown great.

ALTO = To raise, make high, elevate.

(NOTE that the various references seem to allude to a god or profound-patriarch. And even the exact word, ALTO, seems to refer to "raising something/someone up", which would match the god or profound-patriarch of the root words.)

www.archives.nd.edu...
LATIN BREAKDOWN OF "MORS"
It means death, corpse, annihilation.

www.archives.nd.edu...
LATIN BREAKDOWN OF "AB"
Means By (someone); from (departure, cause, remote origin/time); after (reference).

I even translated DEATH from English into Latin:

www.archives.nd.edu...
LATIN BREAKDOWN OF "DEATH"
Everything from MORTIS/MORS (death) to FATUM (meaning oracle, fate, destiny doom and calamity); NEX/NECISA (meaning murder) and EXITIUM (as destruction, ruin, mischief).

So it's not so unusual that the mechanical translator said the motto meant "Death Counting (Coming?) From Foster Father (Who Has The Power To Destroy)"

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Could you give me some examples of what you consider "hoaxes with internal consistency"?

Although I do agree that sometimes a true story is deliberately obscured to protect the guilty. It will be decades before the real truth comes out about the Kennedy Assassination - even tho' people accept this as a known (and televised) event. Mainly since the Warren Commission's report on the assassination had NO "internal consistency," since eyewitness testimony had been changed as well as deliberate lies added. (We've passed the sealed-for-fifty-years mark on releasing all the JFK assassination files, and Team Obama is still keeping some sealed.)

More on the Dyess AFB "crest with three Iron Crosses on slanted yellow band."

en.wikipedia.org...
IRON CROSS
It is another variation of the Christian cross, and first became a military decoration in 1813 in Prussia. It was used as an emblem of the German Army from 1871 to 1918. The Knights Cross of the Iron Cross were awarded for "extreme bravery or successful leadership."

www.houseofnames.com...
HERALDRY MEANING OF A "BEND" DIAGONAL SASH
In British crests, a diagonal band means a knight or military commander. It means "defense or protection," and is a bearing of high honor.

Using Iron Crosses in British family heraldic crests started with Baron Berkeley in 1295

en.wikipedia.org...
BARON BERKELEY
Red shield with ten white iron crosses, and a white chevron.

www.familytreesandcrests.com...
HERALDRY SYMBOLS, COLORS AND THEIR MEANINGS
Sashes or strips within a crest meant Military, Valor, Protection. A red crest with yellow as a top border, meant "Rule and Authority."

(My point is that whoever designed the "heraldic crest" for Dyess AFB understood historical heraldry, and could have designed their motto with a deeper-than-apparent meaning.)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

a reply to: opethPA

You're suggesting Dyess AFB' motto is ... Danish???

Or..you could have just gone to Google Translate and seen that clicking on that Danish link gives you the option to translate to multiple other languages.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I just found this video on You Tube, that dramatizes the "3 nukes to be detonated on American soil" in the Fall of 2013. Published in Dec. 2013, it appears to be accurate as to motive ("create an EMP killer-wave"), before the story started to morph into "If we won't enter Syrian civil war ...). And all the other details match as well.

www.youtube.com...
"24" STYLE DRAMA AS THREE AMERICAN HEROES FOIL FALSE FLAG NUCLEAR ATTACK ON U.S.

(Check the right side-bar for related stories. As well as flat-out disinfo (the firings of the top military officers who risked everything to stop the nuke-plot, started being characterized as 'plotting a coup'), and the usual random nuttiness.

(As usual, the disinfo types' counter-lies or cover story has no internal logic or consistency. Such as: 'If the whole 3-stolen-nukes story was to drive the U.S. into joining the Syrian civil war, why would they be firing top military officers right and left before or during (another) Mid-East war?

(And for all the huffing and puffing that this story was made up, I have read basically the same story from multiple sources. While NO ONE picked up on this counter-lie of a Military Coup. Instead, the media focused on the silly, petty reasons these top officers in different branches were fired. Which in itself is VERY telling, since reporters and editors many times know more about a story than what they can - or dare - print.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Just ran across this, in the Federal Bid listings:

www.fbo.gov...
HAZARDOUS WASTE REMOVAL, TRANSPORTATION AND DISPOSAL SERVICES FROM VARIOUS U.S. MILITARY AND GOVERNMENT ACTIVITIES IN THE SASEBO NAVAL BASE AREA (NAGASAKI, JAPAN)

Did someone find - and blow up - the rest of the "3 stolen nukes"?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Right, because military bases never have hazmat that they have to dispose if unless it's disposing of nuclear weapons.

You have less than no idea how many tons of hazmat a base disposes of every year that has nothing to do with your imaginary plot.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Did someone find - and blow up - the rest of the "3 stolen nukes"?

How could they have done that when the "stolen nukes" are just a fairy story?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

This EVENT REALLY HAPPENED. It was not "imaginary" nor a "RonRon tale." And even shut down as a near-miss, it greatly alarmed European Intel Agencies, from Russia to France:

www.eutimes.net...
(Oct. 2013) RUSSIA RESPONDS TO OBAMA'S TERROR NUKE WITH AN ABM MISSILE-KILLER

www.dedefensa.org...
(NOV. 2013) FRANCE'S DEDEFENSA.ORG REPORTS ON OBAMA'S DICTATOR INSTINCTS

*********************************************************************************************************
As far as my posting the "toxic clean-up" in Japan, one report said that the other loose-nukes had been taken to Asia to be disposed of.

www.japanfocus.org...
OVERCOMING AMERICAN MILITARY BASE POLLUTION IN ASIA

And one of the top officers fired/demoted in the days after the first re-stolen nuke was detonated off the Carolinas, was Vice Admiral Tim Giardina, who was the U.S. Navy' Deputy Commander of the US Strategic Command, AND Commander of the Submarine Group Trident, Sub. Group 9 and Sub. Group 10.

www.navy.mil...
NAVAL BIO OF VICE ADMIRAL TIM GIARDINA
Still in the Navy (although I think he lost a star), this most courageous Naval Officer was assigned to the U.S. 7th Fleet in Yokosuka, Japan after 2007 - although his bio is careful to not give any dates of that assignment. The point being, is that he "knew" Japan after being assigned there, AND had access to subs that could have taken one or both of the remaining stolen-nukes. Detonated out to sea in Asia, maybe the hope was that any radiation detected would just "blend in" with the radiation still pouring out of Fukishima.

www.abeldanger.net...-search-results

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Oh yeah, because Sorcha Faal, and Able Danger are completely reliable, and believable. What a crock. I'm still waiting for real evidence. You know, higher than normal radiological readings in South Carolina, massive fish die offs washing ashore, etc. Not "I heard from someone who heard from someone", or "Hey, this guy got fired, so it must be true!" evidence.

And military bases STILL have tons of hazmat that they have to dispose of annually. Whether a sub group commander was fired or not.
edit on 1/19/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/19/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

This EVENT REALLY HAPPENED. It was not "imaginary" nor a "RonRon tale."

No it did not, it is just a silly story pushed by well known hoaxers like Sorcha Faal - which you fell for.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I didn't fall for a "silly story", RonRon. This really happened in 2013.

And in 2014, both Attorney General Holder and Secretary of Defense Hagel abruptly resigned. Just speculation on my part that one or both may have allegedly been involved in (or at least had knowledge of) the "3-stolen-nukes" episode.

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1422206725&sr=1-1&keywords=stolen+nuke s+in+U.S.
NUCLEAR WEAPONS AND MATERIALS GONE MISSING. WHAT DOES HISTORY TEACH US?

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

So you have radiological data, as well as a seismographic signature that matches a nuclear detonation, right?

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Yes, I do. And since I just "lost" my thread-in-progress, I'll be posting this in stages. Check back in a hour for the (hopefully) complete thread:

www.eutimes.net...
RUSSIA RESPONDS TO OBAMA TERROR NUKE WITH ABM MISSILE KILLER

www.foxnews.com...
(Oct. 11, 2013) RUSSIA FIRES TOPOL MISSILE SEEN FROM ISS, TO WARN OBAMA OVER OCT. 8TH DETONATION

earthquake-report.com...
MODERATE EARTHQUAKE - OFF EAST COAST OF UNITED STATES ON OCT. 8, 2013

seismo.berkeley.edu...
SEISMO LAB - UC BERKELEY: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NUCLEAR BOMBS AND EARTHQUAKES

gather.com...
DISSIPATING NUKE EXPLOSION "DONUT" VIDEOTAPED ON ISS
The date has been changed to Nov. 4 - but this IS the 10/8/2013 nuke explosion off the Carolinas.

www.quora.com...
YES, A NUCLEAR EXPLOSION CAN BE SEEN FROM SPACE

The nuke detonation was also reported as a "UFO" by people all over the U.S. on Oct. 8, 2013

www.nuforc.org...
10/8/13 SIGHTING OF "BIG WHITE, ORANGE CHANGING FIREBALL" ON SOUTHERN HORIZON - FROM NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

www.nuforc.org...
10/8/13 SIGHTING OF "BRIGHT WHITE HIGH-UP UNMOVING LIGHT" FROM SARASOTA, FLORIDA

www.nuforc.org...
10/8/13 SIGHTING OF "MULTI-COLORED CIRCLE CLOUD LOW IN SKY" FROM ST. CLOUD, MN

(NOTE: Several of these above "UFO Reports" match the pinkish/orange donut-cloud picked up by the ISS. And proves that the date on the ISS feed was changed from October 8, 2013!)

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
NUCLEAR WARHEADS REPORTEDLY MOVED FROM TEXAS TO SOUTH CAROLINA

downtrend.com...
SOMETHING IS AWRY WITH AMERICA'S NUCLEAR ARSENAL

foursquare.com...
DRMO - "Government Building and Military Base - Ortega Hills, Jacksonville, Florida"

www.uscg.mil...
U.S. COAST GUARD - "YARD NEWS" - NO MOBILE UNITS IN N. OR S. CAROLINA IN SEPT./OCT 2013

prepperpodcast.com...
(Oct. 13, 2013) OBAMA OUSTS TOP OFFICERS AFTER NUKE EXPLODED IN OCEAN INSTEAD OF CHARLESTON

www.citywatchla.com...
(Aug. 23, 2013) MYSTERIOUS PLANS AND SUPPLIES ORDERED BY "FEMA REGION III" HAS FOLKS ON EDGE
FEMA Region Three is comprised of; Washington DC, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

edit on 25-1-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

All posted already. Where is the seismograph and radiation data. Where are the scientists pointing out that this didn't match an earthquake?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join