It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Your Prayer Life Acceptable to God?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rex282

originally posted by: TzarChasm

luke 13 24 "Strive to enter by the narrow door; for many, I tell you, will seek to enter and will not be able."

so why does hell exist if not to contain the souls of those who didnt make the cut? because remember there are all those homosexuals and witches and atheists and prostitutes and Muslims and all kinds of other people guilty of sins great and small who are supposed to be damned. does damnation have no meaning anymore?

I'm going to answer this question as if you aren't a troll.

The narrow gate/door does not enter into a place called "heaven" that is religious doctrine because there is no "place" called heaven.Man "lives" in their ouranos(translated heaven)…it is their religious carnal mind(the world they perceive by their personal Belief System religion).The Kingdom(which means rule over) of the ouranos is when man is no longer ruled by their religious carnal mind(satan..the adversary..which is NOT an evil powerful spiritual being) .Yahoshua told this only to the disciples because only the disciples ARE the few are chosen that enter into the Kingdom of their ouranos

There is no place called Hell.It is the translation of 4 words:
1Sheol-the grave…the realm of death and imperception
2.Hades-the grave…the realm of death and imperception
3.Gehenna-a place of pagan sacrifice….used metaphorically as the eternal fire which John calls the lake of fire
4.Tartarus-the mythical "pit" for the damned from Greek mythology used once by Peter.

There is no such thing as the "eternal"(infinite) punishment of hell/That is an extrapolation from the scriptures put in the mouth of Yahoshua that is nothing more than the doctrines of men and the most heinous lie ever perpetrated.Those that believe it commit blasphemy and will not be forgiven(which means freed from bondage) in this age(the material physical realm life) nor the next(Hades ….the realm of death).

The imperception of the religious carnal mind is there is a place called heaven and hell.They go to heaven and everyone that doesn't believe as they do and hate goes to hell and they justify it by their Belief System religion and most of them pin the author of that doctrine on the creator God or Yahoshua.

The fact is VERY few will enter into the Kingdom of their ouranos in the material realm and EVERYONE WILL enter into the Kingdom of the creator God.Some (many) of the homosexuals,Muslims,prostitutes and witches that some hate so vehemently will enter in BEFORE those that condemn them.

im not trolling. i have been taught for my whole life that there is every possibility i may end up among those "not saved" if i am not diligent. why am i told this if everyone is saved regardless? why worry at all about things like sin and hell if jesus has rendered them all meaningless? why worry about what is "acceptable" to god if he is going to welcome us into the fold anyway?
edit on 12-10-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

There is no "qualification for being"saved”.ALL of creation will be saved (delivered). Yahoshua IS the savor.His names means the creator God IS the deliverer because the creator God WILL deliver ALL of mankind(and creation) from the Hades..which means the realm of death and imperception.There are no qualifications for this except "living" in the material/physical realm.

According to the doctrine of Christ Jesus, the sanctified mankind which were in Sheol have already been delivered from Sheol and now reside with a new celestial body in the celestial city New Jerusalem. From this point on all mankind who are sanctified upon death of their terrestrial body enjoy the very same rewards of everlasting life in the celestial kingdom of heaven. Those who were not sanctified are still in Sheol and shall be in Sheol till the last day of this universe's existence. They are then delivered up to eternal destruction in the (literal) lake of ethereal fire. The Sheol of today is only for the non sanctified spirits which are totally conscious entities. Jesus introduced His kingdom of heaven (New Jerusalem) at his death. This is His salvation message and is His doctrine.

Most bibles use the Greek terminology of Hell to describe the section of Sheol in which the spirits of mankind are restrained in this earth. The first Christians believed that Sheol had as many as seven divisions which contained the spirits of the deceased. They referred this as to the gates of hell. There are so many diversified belief systems that it is a matter of what you want to believe and in all respect for your candor it does not necessarily mean that you are correct. What it does mean, however, is that you believe you are right. In other words this is your theology and nothing more. All belief systems, without proof, are theological assumptions and nothing more. What you are postulating here is either your own religion or that of another theologian but it most certainly is not that of the first century Christians.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

What you are postulating here is either your own religion or that of another theologian but it most certainly is not that of the first century Christians.

As far as the Christian religion, either Jesus Christ was successful in his accomplishments or he wasn't. It seems that most Christians, these days, like to think that Jesus' accomplishments were meager at best, and an almost total failure at worst, seeing how most of the people that most Christians know are bound for Sheol for eternity.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

as though that outcome werent known from the start..."then everything ended, and was gone, and god saw that it was as he had planned, and was well pleased. the condemned souls were burned and the saved were on bended knee, and all bowed in acknowledgement of his glory. there was none in the universe more loved and admired than he. his victory was complete. The End"

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

As far as the Christian religion, either Jesus Christ was successful in his accomplishments or he wasn't. It seems that most Christians, these days, like to think that Jesus' accomplishments were meager at best, and an almost total failure at worst, seeing how most of the people that most Christians know are bound for Sheol for eternity.

I did watch your video and it was revealing to me. One thing I did take note of and that was the age of reasoning and accountability. I won't get into this deeply because of so much differences in religions but the first century Christians understood, just as the prophet Isaiah revealed, people have an accountability in their understanding of salvation. Let me try to explain this in a short term spiel.

Isaiah tells us that there is a maturity of the mind that requires accountability. The aborted, mentally challenged, infants or children shall be given a chance at redemption just as the same as people who have had or now have accountability. All of the human race will have had a choice of rejecting or accepting Christ Jesus at some time in our future. You can find this in Isaiah the 65th and 66th chapters. This is a highly controversial subject to study and most Christians are not interested in this teaching simply because it is OT.

This accountability of the sound mind is recognized by the age of the children. This varies with the child but the age of about twelve to thirteen is most widely accepted. There are some mentally challenged children as well as adults who are not accountable in sin and God will allow for this in the new world. This was the belief of the first century Christians. As far as ignorance of Christ Jesus there are also allowances made by God in this doctrine. Any way it does require some interesting avenues of thought.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seede

According to the doctrine of Christ Jesus, the sanctified mankind which were in Sheol have already been delivered from Sheol and now reside with a new celestial body in the celestial city New Jerusalem. From this point on all mankind who are sanctified upon death of their terrestrial body enjoy the very same rewards of everlasting life in the celestial kingdom of heaven.

This is incorrect Yahoshua never said any of this.The story of the rich man and Lazarus is an allegorical metaphor PARABLE not a literal story.It is in a series of 5 parables.The details of the parable completely contradict being a literal story.

The fact is Yahoshua only "preached"(proclaimed) in parables so the blind and deaf would remain blind and deaf and only his disciples would understand(be given revelation) when he explained it to them then the Father revealed it.

You are also extrapolating what John heard about the New Jerusalem" that was metaphor and made it into something literal which it clearly can NOT be because just for starters... it is impossible that a 1500 mile cubed structure could be "on" the physical earth.

Yahoshua said nothing about celestial and terrestrial bodies ….that was Paul.Yahoshua clearly stated NO man has entered the "kingdom" of their heavens except the one that has always been there…himself…and he was NOT talking about a "place" somewhere out there.

Your religion (like billions of others) falsely believe there is a"place" heaven when it fact you already live in YOUR heavens(ouranos) it is YOUR religious carnal mind (satan the adversary) that is in COMPLETE enmity to the creator God.ENTERING The "KINGDOM of your heavens is when,where,how,what you "rule over" your heavens as a king (metaphor) because you have been "forgiven" which means freed from bondage( not pardoned from guilt.) from your Belief System religion(satan…)

Those who were not sanctified are still in Sheol and shall be in Sheol till the last day of this universe's existence. They are then delivered up to eternal destruction in the (literal) lake of ethereal fire. The Sheol of today is only for the non sanctified spirits which are totally conscious entities. Jesus introduced His kingdom of heaven (New Jerusalem) at his death. This is His salvation message and is His doctrine.

This is not correct .Yahoshua did not say or do the things you are purporting. That is NOT a salvation message at all. Yahoshua nor the disciples never said any of this.Yahoshua never said anything about the "New Jerusalem" nor a "literal" lake of fire.These are further extrapolation from your belief in the false "literal story" of Lazarus and the rich man.Nor did Yahoshua say anything about the "last day of the universe".That is an extrapolation of the metaphor "the last day".

Fortunately for you …your judgement of the eternal punishment/annihilation of hell is not truth however the lake of fire is.Yahoshua called it the eternal (age lasting ) fire.

"Then he will say also to those who are at his left, 'Depart from me, you cursed ones, into eternal fire, that which was prepared for the devil and for his angels".
…………..
"Then he will answer and he will say to them, 'Amen, I say to you, as much as you have not done to one of these little ones, neither have you done that to me.' and these will go into eternal(age lasting) kolasis (correction), and the righteous into eternal life."

The eternal fire is the lake of fire(which is not literally fire).It is the 2nd death of the many that will "purge" them of their imperception of Truth..their Belief System religion..satan…the adversary.In Revelation 20 John clearly states satan and the false prophet and the beast of man and hades and death will be "thrown"(metaphor) in the lake of fire"... that is the purging

Sheol/Hades is the grave..the realm of death and imperception.When a person dies they enter (metaphor) the realm of DEATH…because they are DEAD…. how more clear could that be…..Dead is DEAD..NO WHERE in the scriptures does it say anything "literal" of a "place" hell or even hades/sheol.

cont'd...

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Most bibles use the Greek terminology of Hell to describe the section of Sheol in which the spirits of mankind are restrained in this earth. The first Christians believed that Sheol had as many as seven divisions which contained the spirits of the deceased.They referred this as to the gates of hell.

Firstly Yahoshua and the apostles were NOT Christians.They were and are they antithesis of ALL religion(and especially Christianity in the present day).Yahoshua had ZERO Belief System religion in him (satan) and the disciples were being delivered/saved "from" their Belief System religion.Yahoshua CLEARLY stated to some Jews who "believed in him"

If you continued in my word you would TRULY be my disciple THEN you will KNOW the Truth THEN the Truth will make you free".

He completely disseminating the doctrine that "belief" is Truth..KNOWING is Truth.Yahoshua did NOT believe in the Father AT ALL.He "knew" the Father just as the disciples came to.Everyone will come to the knowledge of the creator God "through" their faith belief not because of it. The fact is belief cannot know it is the antithesis of knowing.

The doctrine of hell that you are propagating is patently false and is not in the scriptures.It is cherry picking words and making them into doctrines of men.It is ludicrous to believe there is literally a place called "hell" inside of the earth.

. There are so many diversified belief systems that it is a matter of what you want to believe and in all respect for your candor it does not necessarily mean that you are correct. What it does mean, however, is that you believe you are right. In other words this is your theology and nothing more.

You are incorrect,I don't "believe" I am right ....that is the way you think not me.What I am stating is not theology at all.I am reiterating and proclaiming what Yahoshua and the disciples said and knew.It is not a Belief System where as everything you have said is a Belief System and is incorrect and has been proven over and over.

All belief systems, without proof, are theological assumptions and nothing more.

This is the only true statement you've made.

This is the argument called a false dichotomy.It is illogical and unreasonable argument that states..If a proposition has not been proven, then it cannot be considered true and must therefore be considered false .Yahoshua never offered any proof of what he said yet you "believe" you believe him whereas in reality you believe your Belief System .

I have shown every one of your doctrinal statements are false by the very source you believe they come from and logic and reason not a Belief System.

What you are postulating here is either your own religion or that of another theologian but it most certainly is not that of the first century Christians.

You can keep saying and believing this over and over yet it will not be true.I don't read or study or believe any theologian or theology there is no reason to because they are ALL wrong.Truth can only come from the creator God the Father by revelation.The scriptures are the testimony (witness) that testifies of Yahoshua.ANYTHING that is not Yahoshua(the creator God IS deliverance) is not the Truth.That is all I have stated.The very simple and profound fact that YOU don't KNOW and have shown the abundant evidence in this thread by false information of your Belief System religion. whereas the very simple true fact I have stated over and over is:
"Yahoshua IS the savor of ALL of mankind (and creation)"…. period……

If you believe some other doctrines (and you do) you do NOT know the Father at all because you don't know "Yahoshua".All of you false religious theories are in complete contradictions of Yahoshua.You believe in the GREAT LIE of a literal "hell fire" and eternal(age lasting) punishment and all the accoutrement leavened doctrines that are born from it.

I am not condemning you.You are only acting according to your nature and character (name)You are condemning yourself .You are not preaching 'Good News to all men" you are preaching as Paul said "another gospel of Jesus" which is nothing but very, very,very BAD news except for the self-righteous of those that "believe" what you believe.Yet I am proclaiming exactly what Yahoshua and the apostles proclaimed…….Good News for ALL of mankind…even you!…

edit on 14-10-2014 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

im not trolling.

Then I apologize if you are not trolling.

i have been taught for my whole life that there is every possibility i may end up among those "not saved" if i am not diligent.

Fortunately what you have been taught is wrong..very, very wrong.

why am i told this if everyone is saved regardless?

Because ONLY those that teach and propagate this doctrine believe it and lord it over these that don't believe as they do.

why worry at all about things like sin and hell if jesus has rendered them all meaningless? why worry about what is "acceptable" to god if he is going to welcome us into the fold anyway?

Precisely this is the type of perverted thinking that the majority of hell believing people answer with.They are in essence saying "why should" I act morally and ethically if there is no consequence of punishment as opposed to "being" moral and ethical and having ZERO compulsion to be so.

I have met zero Christians that "are " like the latter.The are only "compelled" to "act" morally and ethically because they "fear" hell or their God where as the majority of atheist I have met act morally and ethically because they ARE moral and ethical…HUGE difference..

The bottomless pit hole in the religious theory of the eternal punishment of hell is that those that believe it cannot "perceive" this common reason.....AT ALL.They believe THEY are righteous and all that do not believe as they do are unrighteous and doomed for infinite punishment by THEIR God however…NOTHING could be further from the Truth.

The fact is they have "judged" themselves as they judge others and WILL be judged according to their standard and can NOT see it because they have a LOG in their eye where those they judge have a speck.Fortunately for them there is no "infinite" punishment or annihilation of hell or they would be first in line….however there is the lake of fire(the 2nd death) where they will be"purged" of their false religion imperception (satan) and of their blasphemy of the holy spirit.

Religion is a dangerous game with dire consequences of accountability.Most of those that do not believe in a false God of religion are blessed whereas belief in a false God (idolatry) is the biggest stumbling stone that will crush someone to powder to become worthless salt in this life.If the creator God wants someone to "know" who and what they are it is the creator God that will 100% cause it and the hearer will find it without falsely seeking it through their religion.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Matthew 21:22 – “You can pray for anything, and if you have faith, you will receive it."

That one always irks me. It simply is not true.

I know many, many people who had total loving faith and prayed for cures or miracles that never came. And I know a lot of self righteous Christians who told those people that they didn't get their cure or miracle because they didn't have enough faith and weren't good enough Christians.

I've prayed for many things that didn't get answered. I've prayed for the slow miserable death of those I dislike, for an earthquake to crack America in two, for God to end this world immediately, to not have to go to work the next day, for the asshole crossing the street to get run over by a greyhound bus to teach him a lesson in humility, all kinds of sh!t. When it comes down to it, God doesn't answer to you, you answer to him. God is not some robot, made up of nothing but If/then statements, that IF I pray, THEN he must answer no matter what. If this is God to you, then its not the God of the Bible.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join