It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Your Prayer Life Acceptable to God?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

Prayer is the the creator God the Father “communicating” to a man ….the mans part is to listen then “hear”(perceive) and then do (obey).

i suddenly dont feel so guilty about my lack of praying now, if it means im essentially prostrating myself to some cosmic pimp. so when they say its borrowed time, they mean im cutting into OG Yahweh's schedule to live my life my way?

edit on 25-9-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

Most "Christians" are in fact NOT Christians.Contrary to what religion says, saying or believing one is a Christian does not MAKE it so.

This is incorrect the ONLY qualification for being a"Christian" is to "believe" you ARE a Christian.

The confusion is believing Yahoshua (or the disciples) were Christians.They were not.They did not start the religion of Christianity ..."Christians" did.John called them "antichrists" (in place of the anointing) Yahoshua said of them:

"MANY will come in MY name and "say" I am christ and DECEIVE many"..

This is clearly the only qualification to being a Christian... "believing" you are a Christian.
edit on 25-9-2014 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

This is incorrect the ONLY qualification for being a"Christian" is to "believe" you ARE a Christian.

sure. but that is NOT the only qualification to be "saved".

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

sure. but that is NOT the only qualification to be "saved".

There is no "qualification for being"saved”.ALL of creation will be saved (delivered).

Yahoshua IS the savor.His names means the creator God IS the deliverer because the creator God WILL deliver ALL of mankind(and creation) from the Hades..which means the realm of death and imperception.There are no qualifications for this except "living" in the material/physical realm.

It is all a process and as with all processes they have stages and different purposes for different things.The deliverance from the realm of death is the SAME for all of creation.The deliverance from the realm of "impercption" is case by case according to the impercption of the person.

The person "imperception" is rooted in their nature and character which is formed by their belief of faith of their Belief System(BS) religion.Some people religion(everyone has their own BS religion) is not fully formed.Their imperception will be transformed more easily so they can “perceive” REALITY (Life) more readily(called crowns of glory in the scriptures).

Those that have DEEP religion roots will not so easily be pulled up.They will have much more drastic transition to life called the 2nd death..the Lake of Fire(symbolical and is not literal lake or fire).Their “religion" must be “burned” out of them by tormenting..which is from the root word touchstone which is the process of eliminating the “dross”(their religion).

All of this is a process that is in stages that is precede by first being conceived then born then “living in the material/physical realm(we call it the universe but.. it really isn’t) .The universe is ALL the valley of the shadow of death(Hades) because EVERYTHING that lives in it must die.In effect it is a womb/matrix and everything in it is being “conceived”.

When a thing that “lives” in it dies they are in the realm of death(it is not a place).That is a necessary part of the process(the most significant)..unless a seed die..it can NOT produce fruit.Our life will be over in a blink of realities eye.All that mankind deems important is as Solomon said vanity of vanities.Mankind is in the womb being formed to LIVE a Life of LIFE….not “death”…..

Mankind's sole purpose is to “do” the will of the creator God not some NUTCASE God of religion that has convoluted logic and is revengeful, angry monster that eventually will torture you forever if you don’t believe their religious doctrines.That is mans God made in mans image and is not a God at all..only a fool.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

If I told you he said yes...you would start a conversation about how and who I was communicating with bassed on dogma...better you ask him/her yourself, on my behalf...

A99
edit on 25-9-2014 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

There is no "qualification for being"saved”.ALL of creation will be saved (delivered).

theres that consistency issue again. seems to be a recurring difficulty with some religions.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

theres that consistency issue again. seems to be a recurring difficulty with some religions.

Religion by it’s nature can NOT “know” through faith it can only believe and what is “believed” through religion which is false because it only believes what CAN NOT be known.It's a vicious cycle with no ending.

A person through their “religion “believes” they “know” what they call God however that is impossible…the creator God can NOT be believed only known.It is putting the cart before the horse and expecting it to run backwards to “BELIEVE” otherwise.

You are correct “religion” is very inconsistent(doubleminded) it “believes” what it can’t know and calls it “knowing” by belief…it’s madness!!It is what Einstein said (or nicked) doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Religion by it’s nature can NOT “know” through faith it can only believe and what is “believed” through religion which is false because it only believes what CAN NOT be known.It's a vicious cycle with no ending.

that may be your understanding of it, yes.

A person through their “religion “believes” they “know” what they call God however that is impossible…the creator God can NOT be believed only known.It is putting the cart before the horse and expecting it to run backwards to “BELIEVE” otherwise.

you have said nothing to refute my original point. to be saved, you must:

1. believe jesus was the son of god

2. believe jesus was sent to die for our sins, and did do so.

3 believe jesus rose from the dead after three days

theres some other stuff, but those are the three main points because they are the reason jesus means anything today. just calling yourself a christian is not enough. these three points must be met, and then some.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

that may be your understanding of it, yes.

you have said nothing to refute my original point. to be saved, you must:

1. believe jesus was the son of god

2. believe jesus was sent to die for our sins, and did do so.

3 believe jesus rose from the dead after three days

theres some other stuff, but those are the three main points because they are the reason jesus means anything today. just calling yourself a christian is not enough. these three points must be met, and then some.

I wasn’t trying to refute anything you said I was proclaiming statements of Truth.There is absolutely NOTHING ANYONE can do to “cause” their deliverance in ANY way.There are no formulas of religious belief or actions that have any power at all.Those beliefs are ALL just….belief in faith of a persons Belief System (BS) religion….nothing more.Solomon called it vanity of vanities.

Yahoshua clearly stated himself he did not come to condemn or destroy he came to SAVE ALL OF MANKIND and creation(nd is testified of in the scriptures man many times)….that is the ONLY thing he can do because that is his nature and character (name).

No one has a “choice in the matter (fortunately) all of mankind will be caused to LIVE in the Kingdom of LIFE (the Kingdom of the creator God realm)whether they believe they want to or not.Making up religious rules and regulations will not change the Truth of facts at all only your perception.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

That's why I like Buddism and other religions that stress personal responsibility for one's salvation (if that word can even be used). Karma makes sense. We get exactly what we give - - until ultimate realization.

Personal responsibility (hmmm - where have I heard that before....) ultimately reaping the benefits or paying the price for our actions, words and deeds. Forgiveness isn't necessary, improvement is. Saving isn't necessary, consistant practise of virture is.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

That's why I like Buddism and other religions that stress personal responsibility for one's salvation (if that word can even be used). Karma makes sense. We get exactly what we give - - until ultimate realization.

Personal responsibility (hmmm - where have I heard that before....) ultimately reaping the benefits or paying the price for our actions, words and deeds. Forgiveness isn't necessary, improvement is. Saving isn't necessary, consistant practise of virture is.

the point of modern salvation is to remove the power from the people. if you can save yourself, then theres no need to sell your soul for security. so it is imperative that we be convinced we are unable to help ourselves. it is the only way to get us hooked on the deal.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Yahoshua clearly stated himself he did not come to condemn or destroy he came to SAVE ALL OF MANKIND and creation(nd is testified of in the scriptures man many times)….that is the ONLY thing he can do because that is his nature and character (name).

and jesus clearly stated that not everyone will be saved.

so who is wrong?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

so who is wrong?

You don’t need to look any further than his name to know the Truth.Yahoshua..the creator God IS salvation/deliverance..and WILL deliver ALL of mankind and creation from Hades..the realm of death and imperception.However if you need evidence to support your beliefs the old and new testimony testifies of it.

It is the religious carnal mind that believes it is “only” the “self chosen” few and only THEY are the chosen few because they “believe” …..that is hubris of the highest degree and is antichrist.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rex282

so who is wrong?

You don’t need to look any further than his name to know the Truth.Yahoshua..the creator God IS salvation/deliverance..and WILL deliver ALL of mankind and creation from Hades..the realm of death and imperception.However if you need evidence to support your beliefs the old and new testimony testifies of it.

It is the religious carnal mind that believes it is “only” the “self chosen” few and only THEY are the chosen few because they “believe” …..that is hubris of the highest degree and is antichrist.

i think you are getting confused between "jesus will save everyone" and "jesus will save anyone". provided you follow the appropriate steps, salvation is purportedly yours free of charge (ignoring the list of steps it took to get you there). ANYONE can follow those steps. but not EVERYONE will.

it is also works and not just faith.

by the way, this is me taking the time to defend the established doctrine rather than allow keyboard warriors to confuse the issue and make it easier for anti-theists to ravage god with complete abandon. i wouldnt want it to be too easy after all.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The word GOD comes from the lombardic name for the norse 'God' ODIN: GODAN

Prayer comes from the Sanskrit word for his wife; the 'Goddess' FREYA: priyā

Pray to God; actually means: Woman to man, or Wife to Husband.

Therefore any debate based upon the concept of PRAYER; is foolish, uneducated and flawed within a theology which does not acknowledge the Divine Feminine aspect of the balance of MAN AND WOMAN.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Not all people believe in the same God. Even among the Christian sects there are vast differences of who and what God is. Some will not even acknowledge that Jesus is the only Begotten Son of God and still call themselves Christian and will tote the very same bibles of their opponents. Yes I said opponents simply because every Christian is not on the same page and have their own denomination and pick their own bible to make it say whatever they want it to say. And if they cannot find a bible to support their views they then write their own bible to prove their point. So which page is correct?

The first Jewish Christians did not have this problem. They were all in one accord. When the Apostles and disciples wrote their letters it was to either chastise or bolster that particular congregation and if that congregation did not agree then it was divorced from the Christian synagogue. You did not have hundreds of different Torah's or many forms of liturgy. There was one God and one Son of God and the Christians understood that simplicity. That is why James encouraged the people to seek the Apostles (elders) of the synagogue for healing and enlightenment. The entire congregation were given the gifts of the Holy Ghost as tools of Christianity.

Almost all of this is lost in the Christian cults of today. Most do not even operate as Christ established and almost all do not believe in the foundation of Christianity. Yet they seek God as a ornament on a shelf only to be sought after when we want something. Flyers Fan is totally correct. It simply does not work that way.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BOOKOFTHOTH
The word GOD comes from the lombardic name for the norse 'God' ODIN: GODAN

Prayer comes from the Sanskrit word for his wife; the 'Goddess' FREYA: priyā

Pray to God; actually means: Woman to man, or Wife to Husband.

Therefore any debate based upon the concept of PRAYER; is foolish, uneducated and flawed within a theology which does not acknowledge the Divine Feminine aspect of the balance of MAN AND WOMAN.

legend has it that man and woman were once one creature. but the gods feared the power of such a creature and split us into two genders, which is why we now search for our soul mates.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

i think you are getting confused between "jesus will save everyone" and "jesus will save anyone". provided you follow the appropriate steps, salvation is purportedly yours free of charge (ignoring the list of steps it took to get you there). ANYONE can follow those steps. but not EVERYONE will.

by the way, this is me taking the time to defend the established doctrine rather than allow keyboard warriors to confuse the issue and make it easier for anti-theists to ravage god with complete abandon. i wouldnt want it to be too easy after all.

I am not in the least bit confused.You are twisting words.Yahoshua is a very definitive statement that leaves no wiggle room at all… the creator God IS salvation/delivernece…period….no qualifiers…. no if you choose ..or if you perform religious acts…etc etc….

It doesn't matter one bit whether you believe it or not ....it is fact.The creator God WILL be delivering ALL of mankind from the realm of death.There are no steps except of false religious belief there are no works there is no belief that will EVER cause this salvation..Your "defense" of the common established 'religious" doctrines is in vain and meaningless exercise in futility regardless off whatever your agenda is.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rex282

I am not in the least bit confused.You are twisting words.Yahoshua is a very definitive statement that leaves no wiggle room at all… the creator God IS salvation/delivernece…period….no qualifiers…. no if you choose ..or if you perform religious acts…etc etc….

It doesn't matter one bit whether you believe it or not ....it is fact.The creator God WILL be delivering ALL of mankind from the realm of death.There are no steps except of false religious belief there are no works there is no belief that will EVER cause this salvation..Your "defense" of the common established 'religious" doctrines is in vain and meaningless exercise in futility regardless off whatever your agenda is.

luke 13 24 "Strive to enter by the narrow door; for many, I tell you, will seek to enter and will not be able."

so why does hell exist if not to contain the souls of those who didnt make the cut? because remember there are all those homosexuals and witches and atheists and prostitutes and Muslims and all kinds of other people guilty of sins great and small who are supposed to be damned. does damnation have no meaning anymore?
edit on 12-10-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

luke 13 24 "Strive to enter by the narrow door; for many, I tell you, will seek to enter and will not be able."

so why does hell exist if not to contain the souls of those who didnt make the cut? because remember there are all those homosexuals and witches and atheists and prostitutes and Muslims and all kinds of other people guilty of sins great and small who are supposed to be damned. does damnation have no meaning anymore?

I'm going to answer this question as if you aren't a troll.

The narrow gate/door does not enter into a place called "heaven" that is religious doctrine because there is no "place" called heaven.Man "lives" in their ouranos(translated heaven)…it is their religious carnal mind(the world they perceive by their personal Belief System religion).The Kingdom(which means rule over) of the ouranos is when man is no longer ruled by their religious carnal mind(satan..the adversary..which is NOT an evil powerful spiritual being) .Yahoshua told this only to the disciples because only the disciples ARE the few are chosen that enter into the Kingdom of their ouranos

There is no place called Hell.It is the translation of 4 words:
1Sheol-the grave…the realm of death and imperception
2.Hades-the grave…the realm of death and imperception
3.Gehenna-a place of pagan sacrifice….used metaphorically as the eternal fire which John calls the lake of fire
4.Tartarus-the mythical "pit" for the damned from Greek mythology used once by Peter.

There is no such thing as the "eternal"(infinite) punishment of hell/That is an extrapolation from the scriptures put in the mouth of Yahoshua that is nothing more than the doctrines of men and the most heinous lie ever perpetrated.Those that believe it commit blasphemy and will not be forgiven(which means freed from bondage) in this age(the material physical realm life) nor the next(Hades ….the realm of death).

The imperception of the religious carnal mind is there is a place called heaven and hell.They go to heaven and everyone that doesn't believe as they do and hate goes to hell and they justify it by their Belief System religion and most of them pin the author of that doctrine on the creator God or Yahoshua.

The fact is VERY few will enter into the Kingdom of their ouranos in the material realm and EVERYONE WILL enter into the Kingdom of the creator God.Some (many) of the homosexuals,Muslims,prostitutes and witches that some hate so vehemently will enter in BEFORE those that condemn them.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join