It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US admits there is a much scarier terrorist group than ISIS!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
nvm.
edit on 22-9-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
a reply to: OptimusCrime

Facts? Seriously those are your facts?

They are a joke!

I will call them Wahhabi's, since they follow the teachings and example of Ibn Wahab. You can call them whatever you like. I wont hold it against you since you don't know Islam.

But don't blame Muslims for this. Most of us are not Wahhabi's.

isis are muslims they are predominantly sunni, Wahhabi are muslims they follow islam there muslims.

Watch when isis behead someone they all shout allah ackbar actually when any muslim behead inc the wahhabi muslims they shout that.

Well i suppose the moderate muslim has got to defend islam and if you don't know what i mean by that then you're thicker than i thought

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

nvm.

How are they being radicalized here? I read a story that some people from both the U.S. and Germany went to fight for the extremist. I don't know who is being radicalized in your community, but no one in mine has. Most of the radicalization is coming from Muslim communities in Michigan, I believe.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

ISIS is an entity that in my religion (the religion of Islam) were prophesied to come (should they be who I think its possible they are)

And guess what? They are the bad guys....in the end, they loose.

And if they aren't who I think its possible them to be... he is trying very hard to make it look so. Very hard indeed.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

They are being radicalized in every single western country. America, UK, Australia, Germany, Sweden etc.

In every single western country they are radicalizing them, then they go overseas and kill Muslims. That IS a fact.

Right now, the numbers are somewhere between 12 and 18 thousand people, each country having their own contribution to the problem.

Germany has about 2 thousand of their people there, America has about 200, UK about 500 - everyone has some of their people there. The radicalization happens in western countries then they go overseas to fight against Muslims.

They target people like ex-cons, people who feel disenfranchised from the rest of society for some reason.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusCrime

I don't practice religion to be honest with you, so I have no god complex. I don't let religion interfere with my life.

Neither do I as a matter of fact. I had a family heavily invoIved in the Pentecostal movement and after a few years of that I'd had enough. I believe in science.

Well done though on misconstruing the meaning of the term "God-complex" to mean something religious and not it's intended, and quite obvious, meaning.

have friends, a great family, I go on vacations, I make my own money and I enjoy traveling. I don't need any other outside influence to make me happy.

Good for you. I do, however, love the way you automatically assumed I was a religious person, kind of like the false assumptions you are making on the topic of this thread also.

I treat people the way I am treated, that's what I live by.

Does that also work in reverse? Can people treat you the way you treat them? Because if so then you deserve every bit of vitriol you get from Muslims and others who disagree with you, based on the way you treat them.

If you're going to give me sarcastic and smart remarks,

You're 'sarcastic and smart' is my 'intelligent and logically reasoned' response.

I'm going to give them back to you twice as hard.

Oooooo boogie boogie. Look out, we got a tough guy here........

That's how it is. You're right, I'm going to stand up for my country. My family fought in the Civil War for the North and we've built a great life for ourselves here and I'm tired or reading about people bashing what I take pride in.

Back when the American Civil War was fought it was for a good cause and America had not yet embarked on it's journey of destruction through the Middle East. What was once a great and mighty country that could proudly call itself a pillar of wisdom and strength has turned into a disgrace whose sole motivation is profit and power. If you're happy defending what your country has become then that says everything we need to know about you.

I've done nothing but ask you to leave me alone after you're smart remarks and you have continued to come back at me. End of story.

You are posting on a public forum and I have EVERY right to reply to whichever post I wish. If you insist on posting rubbish, I insist on countering that rubbish with truth. If you're getting all upset and butthurt that "I won't leave you alone" then perhaps a public forum is not for you and you should go back to grumbling in your own head about whatever nonsense you wish to.
edit on 22/9/2014 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

They are being radicalized in every single western country. America, UK, Australia, Germany, Sweden etc.

In every single western country they are radicalizing them, then they go overseas and kill Muslims. That IS a fact.

Right now, the numbers are somewhere between 12 and 18 thousand people, each country having their own contribution to the problem.

Germany has about 2 thousand of their people there, America has about 200, UK about 500 - everyone has some of their people there. The radicalization happens in western countries then they go overseas to fight against Muslims.

I'd like to see your numbers and proof of where this radicalization is occurring. It's funny how you say America is radicalizing Muslims to go kill other Muslims. This has been a story of yours for a few posts now. Please show me proof of your numbers and where/how Americans are radicalizing Muslims.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

I'm not reading any of that and I'm done responding to you. So, you can reply with something quick witted and I no longer have to occupy my time with your garbage. Thanks. Have a Great Day.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Awwww, thanks for proving the point I made in the post you didn't read.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I said they are being radicalized here. I didn't say the government did it.

I'll go through my posts and find the one where I posted the numbers as all the links are in that post. The numbers however come from the respective governments.

If you look, ISIS puts out an English language magazine. It's targeting those who have already been radicalized. The name of the magazine is Dabiq, which is actually where one of the battles of Armageddon is prophecied to happen.

The English in the magazine is impeccable. There are literally NO grammatical errors whatsoever. But there are errors. Those errors occur in the transliteration of Arabic words. The transliteration is that of someone who learned Arabic in a Pakistani madrasah or one of their lines here.

That tells me a lot. There is an enclave that I know about in the US that is also taught through the Pakistani lines. They are also heavily radical. (Not to worry however, they are watched exceedingly close - and if they ever make a move they will die.) but... it is through these lines they are being radicalized.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

I'm sure no country can help what other people want to think and believe. A few maniacs are going to do what they want and that's how it is. I'm not accepting your argument that all radicals are coming from the countries you point out, though. Most of the radicals are born Muslim and have lived in the parts of the world where they're killing everything in site that doesn't agree with their hard lined stance.
edit on 9/22/2014 by OptimusCrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Most of the radicals are born Muslim and have lived in the parts of the world where they're killing everything in site that doesn't agree with their hard lined stance.

And there is all the proof anyone needs that this poster doesn't have a clue what he is talking about.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Lots of them are converts. Some of them were born Muslim but born in the west, and for some reason were able to be radicalized. The Muslim communities have their fair share of needing to address that. And we are.

Because I speak English and am half American, I spend more time with converts as far as making sure they either don't get radicalized or pulling them out of those situations.

Those who are born Muslim yet born in western countries probably have the same feeling some of the converts do, the whole feeling out of place somehow which in turn makes them more readily able to be radicalized.

My husband always says, the only way we can solve the problem is to fix whatever makes them easy to become radicalized... and just like with gangs or any other radicalization process... we have to find what the real root of the problem is - and do our very best from that point forward.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

I can agree with you on one thing though, I'm glad to see other Muslim nations standing up and showing they do not accept what ISIS is doing. ISIS has to be stopped with the help of everyone.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I do agree with you there!

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: ausername

Show me these scriptures & I'll believe you...

But it won't happen...

I can tell you there is only one true interpretation of the Quran...
Therefore only one true way to live an Islamic life...

Anything else is not of Islam...
No matter how much they, the media, or you sadly, claim it is...

Tell that to the 300 million radical extremists in the ME. Not to ATS.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

a reply to: spy66

As we spoke elsewhere, which I suppose I need to check and see if you responded to my last post again, how can any man say who is in the book of life? And whose version of God's law can we say is the one to go by? And what of freewill?

Not even the Prophet of Islam forced people to belief. No one has that right.

And until God's people who are infallible walk this earth once more - there is no "God's law" because a fallible man can never be just. Until the time appointed by God, all law is secular because NONE of us can say we are "right" and to do so is to refuse to admit our own shortcomings and failings.

All we can ever do is say this is what I believe is right, according to all evidence before me.

There is a difference between the Word of God and what we precieve the Word of God as.

Humans only know the knowledge of Good and evil. And only judge there after.

If a person who only knows good and evil interact With a person who is Perfect like: Jesus was. Through the Bible/scripture.

The person who is not Perfect will only determine if the actions of Jesus is either good or evil. Because good and evil is Our main point of referance.

That is the reason why we dont understand the Word of God. God is Perfect and absolute neutral. We are not, therefor we dont understand the Word, actions of God or Jesus.

That is why Our laws will always be secular and immoral. Because we only know good and evil.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I'm not reading any of that and I'm done responding to you. So, you can reply with something quick witted and I no longer have to occupy my time with your garbage. Thanks. Have a Great Day.

But, but.....

Originally posted by: OptimusCrime
If you're going to give me sarcastic and smart remarks, I'm going to give them back to you twice as hard.

So which is it mate? Are we going to have a discussion on the finer points of the topic of this thread, or are you going to curl up in a ball and hope I go away? You are giving conflicting messages - first you want me to go then you want to "give it back to me twice as hard". So which is it?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Here is a link for you. I do apologize for the wait. There is one more that I used in the past though... I'm still hunting for it.

This will teach me to start saving links though! lol

How many foreigners have fought in Syria is uncertain. Some reports have placed the number of foreigners fighting on the Syrian rebels’ behalf at 12,000, with the European share of that at 2,000. But a European Union official who asked to remain anonymous because he wasn’t allowed to speak on the record said the number could be higher. “The numbers are more a floor than a ceiling,” he said.

Read more here: www.miamiherald.com...=cpy

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

So how do you propose ruling by said Word? It cannot be done nor even agreed upon.

All we can do is the best we can do. And right now, the best is to allow freedom within the confines of civility, and rule in accordance with a republic, where all people's have representation and no one is marginalized.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join