It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US admits there is a much scarier terrorist group than ISIS!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: OptimusCrime

Nope, nope and nope.

Nice try though mate, my wits and intelligence are as sharp as anything.

Go wave the American flag around a bit, that might make you feel better

I do, Every 4th of July.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

lol.. no one is jealous of you dear. I am American, and I seriously doubt anyone is jealous of me either.

And ISIS is NOT Muslim. Thank you very much would you like to debate the topic?

I will warn you however that unless you know the sciences of ahadith and the intricacies of shariah law you don't have a hope of debating the topic with me successfully.

Go learn up a bit then you can decide for yourself what is Muslim and what is not.

Then what are they?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Evil.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusCrime

I do, Every 4th of July.

Good for you. Thankyou for completely proving my point by the way.

Why is it that when some Americans feel like they have had their patriotism threatened they go straight for the ridiculous "they're just jealous" nonsense? Haven't they realised by now that when an American says this the rest of us just roll our eyes and back away slowly, leaving the 'special person' to rant all by themselves?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Evil.

Oh, Ok. See. You threaten me with "don't debate me on this" or to the like and I ask a simple question and you reply "evil".

They're muslims and they're killing every christian and beheading children. Now they're telling: Islamic State urges Muslims to kill Australian ‘unbelievers’

Whether you want to believe it or not, they're a bunch of Muslim lunatics and EVIL, you're right. They sure as hell aren't asking christians, or hindus to kill anyone. Because they're Muslims, as much as you want to deny it.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I do, Every 4th of July.

Good for you. Thankyou for completely proving my point by the way.

Why is it that when some Americans feel like they have had their patriotism threatened they go straight for the ridiculous "they're just jealous" nonsense? Haven't they realised by now that when an American says this the rest of us just roll our eyes and back away slowly, leaving the 'special person' to rant all by themselves?

You have no point other than ranting and that's about it. BTW, it's seems to me you're pretty involved in this conversation. Contradict yourself much?
edit on 9/22/2014 by OptimusCrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Then what are they?

Insane blowhards...

link   

You have no point other than ranting and that's about it. BTW, it's seems to me you're pretty involved in this conversation. Contradict yourself much?

I wouldn't expect you to fully understand what I am saying, you're too busy burying your head in a bucket of sand to listen to reason and logic.

link   

They are killing Muslims. It's Muslims over there dying.

The Christians had the option to pay a tax or leave. And the Muslims stood up for them even at that... and DIED for it!

Muslims are over there dying... if they had their choice to kill either you or I.. it would be my life they would take.. not yours.

If I said I was Buddhist it would not make it true just because I said it. Saying your something doesn't make it true.
edit on 22-9-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   

They're muslims and they're killing every christian and beheading children. Now they're telling: Islamic State urges Muslims to kill Australian ‘unbelievers’

Got proof that they're beheading children?
& don't send me to the ChristianPost... Give me a credible neutral source!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I wouldn't expect you to fully understand what I am saying, you're too busy burying your head in a bucket of sand to listen to reason and logic.

Can't you get away from the insults for 5 minutes, or is that what you resort to when you're angry?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Because they're Muslims, as much as you want to deny it.

Which sect are they from?

Before you say Sunni, I'll advise you that Al Baghdadi is a self proclaimed Caliph which is against Sunni beliefs...

So which sect please?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Amerika.
Land of the free, home of the overexposed.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Don't tell me what sources I can and can't use for one.

Feinstein: ISIS is beheading children

Here's another one for you, they're teaching them.

ISIS Teaches Children How to Behead in Training Camps

Nice to see you wouldn't believe a group like this would kill children, shows where you stand.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

They are killing Muslims. It's Muslims over there dying.

The Christians had the option to pay a tax or leave. And the Muslims stood up for them even at that... and DIED for it!

Muslims are over there dying... if they had their choice to kill either you or I.. it would be my life they would take.. not yours.

If I said I was Buddhist it would not make it true just because I said it. Saying your something doesn't make it true.

They're Muslims, killing other Muslims, and everyone else, who want adhere to their strict laws and ignorance. Tell me why other Muslims, specifically, most from the UK, are going to "aid them". I don't see Christians going over there, or any other religion for that matter.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Because they're Muslims, as much as you want to deny it.

Which sect are they from?

Before you say Sunni, I'll advise you that Al Baghdadi is a self proclaimed Caliph which is against Sunni beliefs...

So which sect please?

You're not going to convince me that ISIS has no connection to the Muslim faith. Sorry, pal.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

The Gospel Coalition Website Article: Story of Children being beheaded is not true

While it is possible that children are being beheaded by ISIS in Iraq, there is currently no credible evidence to support that claim. We should pray this report turn out to be just rumor and that whatever other crimes are being committed, that God is sparing the children of Iraq from “systematic beheading.”

As Christians, we have a duty to champion the truth. We should avoid spreading unsubstantiated claims and inflaming dread and panic by playing on people’s natural disgust of harm to children. ISIS is an organization that has committed heinous acts of violence and violated the human rights of many of our fellow believers. But we must not partake in the spreading of lies, even if it is against our enemies.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Your source is over a month old. Mine, above, is current. nice try.
edit on 9/22/2014 by OptimusCrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Can't you get away from the insults for 5 minutes, or is that what you resort to when you're angry?

You should probably look up the definition of the word 'insult' then realise it doesn't even remotely apply to my posts.

But nice try again, you're really working hard to paint me as something I am not, nor have I even alluded too.

I am not angry, but I swear I hear teeth grinding coming from your general direction

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I never said they weren't teaching them...
I think IS are deplorable and that's where I stand, don't assume otherwise just because I asked for proof that they're beheading children... That's disingenuous of you and you're smarter & better than that.

& where did Feinstein get this "photo" from?

She is also a well known Zionist and successor to Jay Rockefeller...
Can she be trusted?

These are genuine questions I'm not being condescending,

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join