It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US admits there is a much scarier terrorist group than ISIS!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I'm not trying to convince you I'm asking a serious question, what sect do you associate them with...
I wonder if the slaughtered Shia & Kurds consider them as Muslim...

a reply to: OptimusCrime

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: OptimusCrime

Can't you get away from the insults for 5 minutes, or is that what you resort to when you're angry?

You should probably look up the definition of the word 'insult' then realise it doesn't even remotely apply to my posts.

But nice try again, you're really working hard to paint me as something I am not, nor have I even alluded too.

I am not angry, but I swear I hear teeth grinding coming from your general direction

I'm actually laughing at you to be honest. I could care less about anything you have to say past calling people "special persons". Which, I'm assuming you mean "mentally ill". You sound uneducated and a fool when bringing that into a conversation. I guess when you're unsure of your argument, that's how you have to roll. All good though. Do what you do.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

I never said they weren't teaching them...
I think IS are deplorable and that's where I stand, don't assume otherwise just because I asked for proof that they're beheading children... That's disingenuous of you and you're smarter & better than that.

& where did Feinstein get this "photo" from?

She is also a well known Zionist and successor to Jay Rockefeller...
Can she be trusted?

These are genuine questions I'm not being condescending,

I can't post the videos, they're on the net on some sites showing the pictures and the flags. Every source that's posted you have a problem with and call it some sort of hoax. I'm not going over there to get proof myself as I like my head attached to my body.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

No, they are not.

I used to speak to a lot of people that got into the grip of these "Wahhabi extremists" we shall call them, since thats what I always have.

Anyway, I told the story not very long ago on this website about one young woman who probably stood out the most, partially because I was very close to her in the end, and partially because she actually told me why she didn't want to leave the extremists. (and partially because this was reasonably recent therefore I haven't had any time to forget details and such)

Anyway... I used to sit with her, answer her questions about religion, discuss everything with her. I took her to a couple very good mosques so she would have a choice and I introduced her around to everyone I knew. One mosque in particular was very welcoming, very friendly to her and tried very much to help her feel at home - As did I.

The mosque was a very nice sunni mosque, and they were larger and had many goings on there. They taught a moderate "normal" Islam there.

In the end, she told me she believed the way I explained Islam's teachings were correct, and she said she enjoyed hearing me teach. At the same time, she said she did not feel like she fit into the mosque, and somehow felt like an outsider.

So she ended up staying with the extremists, not because she believed what they taught was right, but because she didn't feel like an outsider there. She was an American ex-con - and I guess fitting in somewhere was more important to her than anything else.

I never knew what I did wrong, nor why she didn't feel as if she fit in. We all did everything we could to make her feel welcome...I don't have the answer for why.

But I do know one thing... religion was never a factor.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
I'm not trying to convince you I'm asking a serious question, what sect do you associate them with...
I wonder if the slaughtered Shia & Kurds consider them as Muslim...

Every source I have read so far says they're Jahidist Sunni Muslims.

Iraq ISIS Incursion Presents Dilemma For Sunni Muslims

Insurgents Give Boost To Region's Sunni Sect

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

They're Muslims. Hate to tell you. You can deny it all you want. Every source, IN THE WORLD, pegs them as so.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Didn't say the word Hoax at all...
I just don't trust Zionists...
It's easy to say things...
I have a photo of a Christian beheading a Muslim child...

That's just as thorough and provable as what Feinstein said surely?

The reason I asked you not to send me to the ChristianPost is because they're openly Islamophobic, and they had no proof except some Baptists word for it, no body, no name to the victim, nothing but words!!!

Maybe you can u2u me a link to the photos and videos, I appreciate that you cannot do so here my friend...

edit on 22-9-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I'm actually laughing at you to be honest.

Good for you, here - have a cookie.

I could care less about anything you have to say past calling people "special persons". Which, I'm assuming you mean "mentally ill".

You assumed wrong - and i'm not going to bother explaining what I meant by that to you as you are simply not worth the effort.

You sound uneducated

Is that your expert opinion?

and a fool when bringing that into a conversation. I guess when you're unsure of your argument, that's how you have to roll. All good though. Do what you do.

I speak what I see. I see an overly-patriotic Muslim-hater who has been indoctrinated to believe America is the greatest and freest country on the planet who can never do anything wrong - despite the reams of evidence to the contrary.

As a result I now take everything you say with a grain of salt and couldn't care less about your attempts to vilify me by making false accusations. I have seen this countless times before by butthurt trolls who have nothing better to do with their lives than try to make others lives miserable.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Well we shall agree to disagree, like I said Al Baghdadi is self proclaimed which is against Sunni beliefs of The Shura!!!
So all those media source are either lying or do not understand Sunni beliefs...
& we know media isn't stupid so I'm going with the former!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

lol... your so funny.

OKay... I want to be a Buddist today. And since its in print it's GOT to be true.

hahahahahaha

I'm sorry you have me laughing so hard.... thanks for the laugh anyway!

edit on 22-9-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

lol... your so funny.

OKay... I want to be a Buddist today. And since its in print it's GOT to be true.

hahahahahaha

I'm sorry you have me laughing so hard.... thanks for the laugh anyway!

You're supposed to be a level-headed educator and this is the response I get after I've proven time and time again, my side of the story, with facts. I should have expected nothing less.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Facts? Seriously those are your facts?

They are a joke!

I will call them Wahhabi's, since they follow the teachings and example of Ibn Wahab. You can call them whatever you like. I wont hold it against you since you don't know Islam.

But don't blame Muslims for this. Most of us are not Wahhabi's.

link   
a reply to: Kryties

I don't want your cookie, it's probably laced, but thanks. Anyhow, you've told me the same thing about 3 times now, you're done talking to me. Great. I'm tired of responding to you. I would love it for you to finally stand by your word and stop replying to me. Be a man of your word.

link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Hey mate, just a hint: You won't get anywhere with the likes of that particular poster. He's the sort that buy into all the anti-Muslim, pro-America nonsense, not to mention that he clearly only has an extremely rudimentary understanding of Islam and Muslims and therefore trying to tell him the truth is like bashing your head against a brick wall.

Some people are just so far gone there is no return for them.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

So then. What religion are they based on? What is the core of their beliefs?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I don't want your cookie, it's probably laced, but thanks. Anyhow, you've told me the same thing about 3 times now, you're done talking to me. Great. I'm tired of responding to you. I would love it for you to finally stand by your word and stop replying to me. Be a man of your word.

Now why would I want to give someone like you what you want? lol

You think my cookie is laced? Wow. Is that an example of how you treat all other people, or just people who disagree with you? You seem to have some sort of God-complex whereby you really can't stand being disagreed with so you respond with intimidation and insults rather than intelligence and reason.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Muslims get along just fine with Christians. Just fine. No one here wants to see you dead, and on the fourth of July we even celebrate with you.

Let's stop being so dramatic shall we?

Read this. It will be good for you.
Link

Peace.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Now why would I want to give someone like you what you want? lol

You think my cookie is laced? Wow. Is that an example of how you treat all other people, or just people who disagree with you? You seem to have some sort of God-complex whereby you really can't stand being disagreed with so you respond with intimidation and insults rather than intelligence and reason.

I don't practice religion to be honest with you, so I have no god complex. I don't let religion interfere with my life. I have friends, a great family, I go on vacations, I make my own money and I enjoy traveling. I don't need any other outside influence to make me happy.

I treat people the way I am treated, that's what I live by. If you're going to give me sarcastic and smart remarks, I'm going to give them back to you twice as hard. That's how it is. You're right, I'm going to stand up for my country. My family fought in the Civil War for the North and we've built a great life for ourselves here and I'm tired or reading about people bashing what I take pride in.

I've done nothing but ask you to leave me alone after you're smart remarks and you have continued to come back at me. End of story.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Answer

Right, because there certainly can't possibly be any groups that hate those who don't believe as they do. /Facepalm

Get over it. There ARE terrorost groups out there. They also mean to do harm to those they percieve to be threats.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I'm not dramatic. I'm stating the truth that apparently none of you in here want to believe and that's fine. I'm not hating on Muslims but I'm saying ISIS is a Muslim entity. That's it. I'm not saying Muslims are all bad and to be honest I don't care about religion one bit.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join