It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US admits there is a much scarier terrorist group than ISIS!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: KROandSOTV

I dont know what to make of you Charlie your a sunni muslim but also a scot/irish/cockney hmm.

It's just what I believe and Islam has helped me through a difficult time which Catholocism couldn't do.

I don't trust Jihad Watch...
Or Robert Spencer it's creator...
But I'm not going to force my opinion on others either...
I guess we will agree to disagree!

Well i suggest you get in touch with the Al-Mahdi Institute they have just opened up the road from me.

Because isis are following the koran, as i live in a white christian area i collared one of the inmans to ask him what they do there long story short isis are muslims wahabi muslims big difference from being a sunni or a #e muslim so yes isis do follow islam.
www.almahdi.edu...

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
What's worse? US police....

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

So Charlie...a bit off topic....

Do you as a westerner convert to Islam...support Sharia law in general ? I've heard many times from various Muslims...that Sharia is Islam...Islam is Sharia. One is integral part of the other....and that all muslims in general support Sharia ?

In a hypothetical situation where it would ever come up for a debate...to include Sharia in common westerner law, as a part of appeasing the great number of Muslim population in various regions...would you support it or be against it...as a muslim ?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

In a country that is secular I wouldn't support it even as a Muslim...
I don't think religion should be the whole of the law...

However when it comes to contracts & wills I'd probably be more supportive...

edit on 22-9-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: KROandSOTV

I'm not too sure about Wahhabi...
I thought they were Wahhabi to begin with...
But even Wahhabis are not as extreme as the IS are being portrayed by the Media...

But as a side note, Wahhabis follow the teachings of Al Wahhab and not Muhammad, so it's hard to call them Muslim imo...
Here is a short little written piece that shows the difference between Wahhabi & Sunni... It's only a two minute article and won't take up much of people's time!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

In a country that is secular I wouldn't support it even as a Muslim...
I don't think religion should be the whole of the law...

Contridiction right here. If you dont think religion should be the Whole Law than you support a secular Law.

Every Law that is not according to the Word of God is secular.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

I know what secular is my friend...
I meant countries that are secular right now ie the West...
I wouldn't support a change in the law into Shariah...

However I wouldn't change the Law where Shariah is in place...
I'd just make sure it's implemented properly...

Hopefully that clears things up pal!

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Are there any secular countries...that have predominantly muslim population ? I can't think of any...

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

a comedy of errors.

sigh... oh no! not another terrorist group

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

As we spoke elsewhere, which I suppose I need to check and see if you responded to my last post again, how can any man say who is in the book of life? And whose version of God's law can we say is the one to go by? And what of freewill?

Not even the Prophet of Islam forced people to belief. No one has that right.

And until God's people who are infallible walk this earth once more - there is no "God's law" because a fallible man can never be just. Until the time appointed by God, all law is secular because NONE of us can say we are "right" and to do so is to refuse to admit our own shortcomings and failings.

All we can ever do is say this is what I believe is right, according to all evidence before me.
edit on 22-9-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

If I am correct, I think Iran was secular...
Until an invasion by Britain & Russia...
Now they are under the rule of the Ayatollah!!!

Wiki - Secularism In Islamic Countries... There is quite a few more than I expected!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

I know what secular is my friend...
I meant countries that are secular right now ie the West...
I wouldn't support a change in the law into Shariah...

However I wouldn't change the Law where Shariah is in place...
I'd just make sure it's implemented properly...

Hopefully that clears things up pal!

Yes i see, you support the western secular laws. And you would want to controll the Laws of other nations who dont practice Our laws.

There is a reason why we have terrorists and a Whole bunch of People who hate us.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   

You've taken what I said out of context, but I fear it is my writing comprehension that has a caused this...

I don't want to "control" another countries Law...

I was speaking as if I was in a position of power within those countries, my plan would be not to abuse Shariah...
I hope that secular law is practised accordingly as well and if I was in a place of power here, I would also want it implemented correctly...

Hope I cleared things up again, my apologies!

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

What happened with Iran is they had a secular democratic government. Then the west (US and UK in this case) came in - because of banking non-compliance - and overthrew the democratically elected government and installed the shah.

The shah was pretty damn evil, and very very corrupt. The people wanted to overthrow the western puppet, but they needed a government that was strong enough to stand up against the west.

The strongest possible government, is a religious one. So they overthrew the shah, and began, for the first time in the history of shia Islam, a working government on the model Imam Ali (as) gave us for governing in His (as) absence.

It is a republic that is derives its laws from Islamic law.

link   

originally posted by: minkmouse

Are you crazy!!! You can't go around the world stomping on other countries and crating regional chaos and not expect backlash! I'll come back to this thread in oh around five years and see where we're at! The problem is that America produces very little world wide but pain and misery! These people who don't exist will bleed you to death, the only hope you have is to turn the whole Middle East into glass!

It's pointless trying to make Americans see sense and logic mate, their entire world is filled with propaganda and mind control techniques that see them thinking that they are the superior country and that they can do nothing wrong.

Telling most Americans the truth, being that several decades of interference by them in the Middle East has created these 'terrorists', makes their brains go into conniptions and the programmed patriotism comes to the forefront to beat down and destroy any idea that America could be at fault for anything.

link   
Is someone claiming ISIS is not muslim?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

I think you're confused and the one who has been brainwashed. Either that, are you just feel like bashing Americans because you're jealous of us.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

And Iran just sentenced a few teenagers to 90 beatings each for dancing to "Happy" by Pharrell. Jokes.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: OptimusCrime

Nope, nope and nope.

Nice try though mate, my wits and intelligence are as sharp as anything.

Go wave the American flag around a bit, that might make you feel better

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: OptimusCrime

lol.. no one is jealous of you dear. I am American, and I seriously doubt anyone is jealous of me either.

And ISIS is NOT Muslim. Thank you very much would you like to debate the topic?

I will warn you however that unless you know the sciences of ahadith and the intricacies of shariah law you don't have a hope of debating the topic with me successfully.

Go learn up a bit then you can decide for yourself what is Muslim and what is not.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join