It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Bursich, Ets and Stargate Secrets

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247

originally posted by: OrionsGem

a reply to: OrionsGem

His name is actually Dan Crain....or Dan Catselas, depending on what timeframe you are talking about.

He claims to have a PHD from Stoney Brook University but they have no records of such and he claims those records have been erased. During the time he claimed to have been at university, there are records to prove he was employed in Las Vegas as a parole worker....where he met his wife.

All of his claims are easily refuted and while he has a great entertainment value, even his own mother say she full of #.

Yea sorry im not buying that. If his records were erased then they'd be erased all over, so logically we would not be able to find his record.

Please share a source where his mother said that, id love to see it.

Until then, please play again!

OG

I cannot disprove a negative, logically. Please provide a source that says he DID go to school at Stoney Brook. SB has no records of that...neither does DB.

Only "record" we have is his own statements. As for his mother, do a google search. It's easy to find.

Ball is back to you.

You made the claim so google yourself dear. Tag! your it!

OG

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I can google all I want, there is no proof he attended SB. But there are verifiable records to prove he was in Vegas during the exact time frames he claims to be attending SB. Which is impossible, but he made the claim that he flew to SB on the weekends to get his degree.

As for his mother, I admit that I may be wrong. A quick google search shows that his mother didnt say he was full of it, but that if he was....she wanted to know about it.

Still, before we can believe this man we must have proof. Do you have any proof of his claims?

No one else, including Dan has any proof.
edit on 9/21/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I can google all I want, there is no proof he attended SB. But there are verifiable records to prove he was in Vegas during the exact time frames he claims to be attending SB. Which is impossible, but he made the claim that he flew to SB on the weekends to get his degree.

As for his mother, I admit that I may be wrong. A quick google search shows that his mother didnt say he was full of it, but that if he was....she wanted to know about it.

Still, before we can believe this man we must have proof. Do you have any proof of his claims?

No one else, including Dan has any proof.

Wow if you were wrong about something you told me to google, the i wonder what other holes exist in your debunking theories...after all its just your opinion and your entitled to it.

OG

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Indeed, I may be wrong.

Please correct me and prove me as such.

Can you provide his college records and that he actually worked for the secret government?

I await your proof and prepare to concede to those facts.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Ok I will chime in here, the man is a fraud/hoax/scammer or even at least a fiction orater. I always love how all these types have a very similar MO...I found a Dragon...oh and I found a Unicorn...and oh did I tell you I also found a leprachaun ?

Simply put there are a slew of offenders in this genre with a few honorable mentions being - John Titor, Ron Wyatt and Andrew Bassagio .
edit on 21-9-2014 by mazzroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

Basiago im on the fence about...either those mars visits happened to him or he is very very deeply affected by mental illness coupled with living in his own reality...

OG

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Indeed, I may be wrong.

Can you provide his college records and that he actually worked for the secret government?

So you make a claim. Your claim ends up being false. And now you want me to correct you and prove you wrong!? Are you feeling ok buddy? I dont really feel like playing this game, could we get back on topic?

thanks

OG

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
From a 2004 write up by Linda Moulton Howe
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Dan Burisch is a microbiologist who received his Ph.D. from the State University of New York, Stonybrook, in 1989. He is 40 years old now, born on February 2, 1964. His birth certificate name was Danny Benjamin Crain. I have met and talked with his mother, Dodie Crain, and with Dan Burisch, Ph.D., himself. In 1990, he married Deborah Kay Burisch who had a child from a previous marriage. Five years later in 1995, Dan legally changed his last name from Crain to Burisch to match the child’s legal last name. In 1989, as Dan Crain graduated from SUNY Stonybrook with a Ph.D. in Microbiology and Molecular Genetics, Dan was at the same time employed by the U. S. Navy’s DOD Naval Research Laboratory. His rank was Captain and his title Microbiologist IV

From his website, www.danburisch.info (this is an except from a George Knapp interview transcript posted in the website)

Someone else who believes Burisch is his mom, Dodie Crane, although she has some doubts too. "If my son is the biggest bull****er in the world, I want to know about it," said Dodie Crain, Dan's mom. Like everyone else in this story, Dodie declined an on camera interview, but told us her son, whom she hasn't seen in 12 years, is telling the truth. She's written her own book about it.

Also from the website this explanation of different names is explained as:

I was born on 2/2/64 under the name "Danny B Crain", and at the end of 1995 my name was changed to "Danny B Catselas Bursich".

Another excerpt from the George Knapp interview listed in Dan's website:

Eyewitness News did talk to UNLV where Dan Burisch really did earn a B.A. in psychology. He's listed in the alumni guide as having that PHD from New York, but UNLV told us the alumni guide doesn't verify someone's post graduate credentials, so just because it says PHD in the guide means little.

And as has been stated by Dan he claims his records of a PhD were erased. His mother on the website said his PhD was received. It seems his mother has been quoted as saying "if" he's bsing she wants to know about it.

I do not know if Dan Burisch is "for real" or not. But I have seen first hand more than once how someone with a real story is taken to pieces over things that don't matter resulting in a great loss of a source of information.

It is absolutely possible for records to be changed or deleted. It is not uncommon for people to change their name - I changed mine legally for fun decades ago. He changed his when he got married to align with his wife and new step-son's name.

It is far more important to pay attention to the message rather than the messenger.

It's obvious from the danburisch.info website there is a lot of he said/she said and doing so eats up a lot of time and energy.

There is SO MUCH going on we (sheeples) are kept in the dark about - anyone who 'might' have some insight into that darkness deserves to at least be heard. And in the end, if someone lies about one thing it doesn't mean they've lied about everything. The whole process of becoming informed is a massive undertaking of weeding through a whole lot of crap for a few grains of insight. Perseverance. Patience. Discernment. Remain open-minded and be willing to follow the information wherever it leads.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Sure, let's get back on topic.

DB is a liar and there is no proof to substantiate what he says.

Why would anyone believe what he says unless there is evidence to prove such?

He and his supporters are burdened to provide that evidence.

Otherwise, we can safely assume he is a nutbag that is only trying to dupe people that are stupid enough to buy it.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
[Quote]Sure, let's get back on topic.

DB is a liar and there is no proof to substantiate what he says.[quote/]

Ok lets see proof of this claim. I'm waiting.

[Quote]Why would anyone believe what he says unless there is evidence to prove such?

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Next.

[Quote]He and his supporters are burdened to provide that evidence.

Otherwise, we can safely assume he is a nutbag that is only trying to dupe people that are stupid enough to buy it.

So far your the one making claims with absolutely nothing to back it up!

SINCE you made the claim of having extensive research proving this man is a hoax, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and present it.

So far its just my opinion against yours. Good luck

edit on 9-22-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
This is an interesting story, worth the read, but that's all it is. The fact that anybody believes such stories to be factual, without a shred of supporting evidence, quite frankly terrifies me.

The mention of Project Camelot is the only proof I need to know that there isn't an ounce of truth to the story.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
This is an interesting story, worth the read, but that's all it is. The fact that anybody believes such stories to be factual, without a shred of supporting evidence, quite frankly terrifies me.

It is so funny that some people will believe any nutter flogging a silly story about UFO's or aliens etc. with zero evidence to back their claim up. But then people fall for scams like the OPPT, the QEG, the freeman on the land movement, all sorts of scam tax evasion stories, so believing scams about aliens and ufo's etc. is no big jump.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Wow, 2 of them saying ISIS. ET_MAN with his warnings from the benevolents also used the term IS an the IS very close together and I thought that was code.. Its not the Goddess, or Mother Earth. ISIS has been long in the works apparently and obviously the plans of the elite to traumatize, murder, make guilty with blood, depopulate and rid world of middle class and free, the group they hate the most.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
What does it say for Burisch when even the UFO folks don't want him?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem

Indeed, I may be wrong.

So you make a claim. Your claim ends up being false. And now you want me to correct you and prove you wrong!? Are you feeling ok buddy? I dont really feel like playing this game, could we get back on topic?

thanks

OG

Can you find evidence of Burish going to the schools he claimed to?

If so post it as no one has been able to even the man himself only his claims and then more of having stuff erased.

Can you if are supporting the idea that he is legit find any supporting evidence to his claims, school records would be a great start, anything?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

SINCE you made the claim of having extensive research proving this man is a hoax, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and present it.

His resume was found and no where does it state that he attended Stoney Brook University (SUNY).

You can also go here and view his bankruptcy filings. His occupation is listed as a homemaker.

Why would a man working for a secret alien program be filing for bankruptcy? Wouldn't he be paid for his work.....very well in fact?

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence

edit on 9/22/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

His resume was found and no where does it state that he attended Stoney Brook University (SUNY).

You can also go here and view his bankruptcy filings. His occupation is listed as a homemaker.

Why would a man working for a secret alien program be filing for bankruptcy? Wouldn't he be paid for his work.....very well in fact?

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence

Im sorry but these 3 things you presented are nowhere near proving hes a hoaxer and debunking this thread.
The lack of information in your response has indicates that you may not have "done alot of research into dan" after all and are simply showing the results of 3 hurried net searches instead.

The government jails and/or bankrupts many scientists and soldiers and other people who work or contract on deep black top secret projects, its the govts way of controlling and silencing those people.

There Is some good here too, when you mentioned hes bankrupt it sure lends credence to the theory that he isnt doing this for profit or a book and has gained nothing..

Truth is all you have is your opinion same as me. And no real hard facts proving hes a hoaxer. And I have no hard facts proving any of his story is real. Thats the bottom line, Deal With It, and lets move onto a more productive discussion.

OG

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pauligirl
What does it say for Burisch when even the UFO folks don't want him?

Not sure what you mean by this one sentence post? Could you clarify and post something your opinion or thoughts on the story presented instead of choosing to be the spokesperson for all "UFO folks"? (hint: try writing more than a sentence)

I get the strong sense that this guy is sincere when watching his interviews HOWEVER I do also see in the videos that it looks like the govt f'ed his head up, erasing memories perhaps even mind control programming.

At the very least looks like the guy has PTSD side effects and is still suffering from it.

OG

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

The resume directly proves that he did not attend the college he claimed to. Does it not? That's hard proof.

How could a man working a full-time job in Vegas get a degree in NY? Well, Dan claims he flew to NY on the weekends.

Why has he changed his name twice?
Why does a man working for the secret alien project have to file bankruptcy? Dan claims the government didn't pay him, they "took care of him".

Why has many of his supporters began to really question Dan after his resume came out? Could it be that it proves that he is a liar and does not have the credentials he claims? That resume did come from him.

It's pretty well accepted in UFO circles the Dan Burish is a hoaxer, liar and only made that stuff up because he was broke and was trying to get in to the UFO circuit.......but his lies were to much for even that group of liars.

So yes, that is my opinion. There is only so much BS I can take before the alarms go off. He's a liar, a hoaxer and the only people I have come across that give him any bit on credibility have a damn screw loose.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

I thank you for and appreciate your opinion. We have different opinions in different "ufo circles" which have themselves differently accepted versions of events.

As far as you becoming upset and stressed out, may I suggest taking a brisk walk or swim? Its a great sunny day today!

OG

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join