It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Bursich, Ets and Stargate Secrets

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Pauligirl

For what motives? What did he gain from going public with this info?

OG

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

"But the secret is now out. Burisch has a worldwide following -- websites a message boards, books, audiotapes and DVDs. He has a publicist and a biographer, a high profile for a secret scientist.

George Knapp, Investigative Reporter: Dr. Crain's UFO Claims Raise Questions

All supported by?

People like you.

edit on 22-9-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem

OG

As I mentioned before, this was his attempt to get on the UFO circuit and sell his story. A nice little booth outside the conference hall selling videos and such, a hefty price to see his "lectures" and a nice spot within the community.

They don't make a lot of money in that field, but it can support a family and he doesn't have to do the 9-5.

Hell, I may just remember that I have a PHD in something and come up with a story to sell so I don't have to work a regular job.

Shhh....you didn't hear me say that.

*Buy my videos*

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem

OG

Ego. Being the center of attention.

going by this he has changed his name back to Crain and is now married to Dr. Marcia and they are now into religion and according to the link on that page, had a standoff with USG forces.
It's too wackadoole for me to follow. You take a stab at it.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Okay... in the first video listen to the UHH's when he is telling his own story and look how he looks to the left and the right.... I would take what he says with a grain of salt.

More likely he truly believes what he says in a way, could be a victim of mind control. After watching the videos... he is very articulate in the parts of known knowledge and very "uhh" "uhh" in the parts of 'superstitions'.

It is impossible to tell he does not provide a 'go see for yourself' way of verification. What he says makes a reasonable amount of sense, which is why it could be convincing.
edit on 22-9-2014 by Attentionwandered because: spelling

Okay these UHH UHH UHH UHH and his little sniffles and looks to the left... looks to the right... It goes from a very convincing story to a very culty type halted description of the unreal/unbelievable... We need some corroboration. Does any just get the /feeling/ that this guy is 'uhh'ing to much to be true?
edit on 22-9-2014 by Attentionwandered because: too many UHH

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
What a gang here at ATS. I think you doth protest too much, repeating the same jargon over and again. The cat has been out of the bag for quite a while now. 9/11 blew the cover for most of you government parrots. Some of you should be ashamed, but most aren't even capable.

Attack, rinse, repeat. Pat yourselves on the back and have a rest, please. There is no more cheese in the trap, so to speak. You already took it all.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Um. The recorded words do not match the mouths speaking - it is an overdub... I don't know what that means, but watch closely at the 14:00 mark on (which is all I watched per your advice) and it is perhaps a Skype issue, but I can't get them to match even so...

?????

Is that just me?

Thanks for an intriguing OP. I will delve more into your source material later...

peace,
AB

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Um. The recorded words do not match the mouths speaking - it is an overdub... I don't know what that means, but watch closely at the 14:00 mark on (which is all I watched per your advice) and it is perhaps a Skype issue, but I can't get them to match even so...

?????

Is that just me?

Thanks for an intriguing OP. I will delve more into your source material later...

peace,
AB

Your welcome, yes the audio not being symced at times is an issue with skype, the interenet connection, or the recording software, its him speaking i assure you.

OG

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: htapath
What a gang here at ATS. I think you doth protest too much, repeating the same jargon over and again. The cat has been out of the bag for quite a while now. 9/11 blew the cover for most of you government parrots. Some of you should be ashamed, but most aren't even capable.

Attack, rinse, repeat. Pat yourselves on the back and have a rest, please. There is no more cheese in the trap, so to speak. You already took it all.

What surprises me is just how open and obvious the ones in question have been lately...anyone with half a brain can detect the game being played by these "contracted" bird-like beings.. Your right about 911 its something that really polarized the awake further away from the still sleeping sheeple.

OG

OG

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

I found the Stony Brook Archives - Honorary Degrees (as mentioned by a previous poster) for 1989 and the surrounding years do not include Cain or Burisch in their listing:

Source

Paul Lauterbur—Chemistry
John Toll—Services to Higher Education
Gary Becker—Economics
Dalai Lama—Services to Humanity and Promotion of World Peace

Joan Wallach Scott—History
Karl Turekian—Geochemistry
Martinus Veltman—Physics
Sir Run Run Shaw—Philanthropy
Lin Ma—Development of Higher Education in Hong Kong and Education Exchange

Richard Doll—Medicine
Bernard Greenhouse—Music
Barrett Hazeltine—Engineering
Theodore Lowi—Political Science
Frederick Morgan—Poet-Editor
Carl Schorske—History
Robert Weinberg—Medicine

I haven't found a general list of graduates yet. I'm sure it is possible to do this, but my time is limited and I wasn't getting anywhere.

Anyone know how to do this?? It would be good to get definitive proof from school records if we are going to be truly investigative on this.

peace,
AB

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Everyone please read:

When I authored this thread, I only stated my opinion on the subject, I never made any claims which id then have to prove or defend myself against. I simply stated that in my opinion, this case seemed genuine. That is all, nothing more nothing less.

Ive said this before but I will try to convey this again:

1. The case presented in the OP is in the UFO and Alien arena.

2.This place has never had, and may never have real definitive proof that we, the public, would be allowed to pick apart.

3.What that means is: if this case is a hoax, there is NO PROOF to discuss or ask for. If this case is genuine AGAIN there is NO PROOF to discuss or ask for.

4.When I mean proof, I mean hard testable and verfifyable (by anyone) proof. Not a resume, or an article that you pulled up with a google search, and then base your entire debunking campaign on.

5. If you come to a Alien or UFO thread to debunk something, understand that without said proof of a hoax, you dont have a case, you simply have your own opinion, which I will gladly welcome, even if it does not match my own. This is the point of ATS isnt it? To share each others thoughts and opinions?

6. Contrary to popular beleif, if someone does come along with definitive proof of this case or the concept of alien ufos being all fabricated, I will be the happiest person on earth! We could finally lay this subject to rest and move on closer to the real truth of reality and our human origins.

These are the reasons that over 50% of the arguments on this thread are null,void, and pointless. You simply may never know the truth about a given case, you just have to live with that, accept other peoples Theories, share your own and above all else just be kind, polite and civil..its the only way.

Kind Regards,

OrionsGem

PS: When I say there may never be any proof, keep in mind that there is allot of disinformation out there in the form of forged records, documents, false evidence (remember that weather balloon debris from Roswell) Truth is the UFO cover-up is just that; if it does exist, the powers that be would make sure to cover, alter, divert, and destroy any piece of evidence that ever existed. They are just that thorough I suppose. This, coupled with all the dis-info floating around the net is why I say we may Never have definitive proof showing it to be real or fake.
edit on 9-23-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Thanks AB.

I've been able to find a PDF of the 1989 yearbook, but it doesn't list any PHD graduates.

I even went as far as to call the SB alumni association but they will not disclose any information unless I am an alumni or an employer.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: htapath

I forgot to say thanks for this post htapath, Id have to agree 100%

OG

edit on 9-23-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Welp. Foiled again.

The SUNY (Stony Brook University) uses a National Clearinghouse Database but, not only would I be charged $16.95 to learn whether or not Danny Benjamin Crain has a graduate degree from them, I would also have to agree to this from their Terms and Conditions:

A Requestor may obtain information from the Clearinghouse under this Agreement on behalf of an employer, employment agency, background screening firms or similar organizations, and may release the information to that other entity. The Requestor agrees that it will not otherwise release, transfer, distribute, share or re-disclose any information that it has obtained from the Clearinghouse to any other entity or individual, whether for sale or free of charge, except to the student or certificate holder whose information was verified. The Requestor agrees further that if it obtains information from the Clearinghouse under this Agreement on behalf of another entity, it will release the information to that other entity only on the condition that the other entity will not release, transfer, distribute, share or otherwise redisclose any of the information obtained from the Clearinghouse to any other entity or individual, whether for sale or free of charge, except to the student whose information was verified.

Sounds like it could become a legal issue for me to go further.
Darn. Now I really want to know. I don't know that I trust Linda Moulton Howe to have fully vetted him, either, or if she accepted his word on his history.

There should be a way to determine this. Shouldn't a "public figure" have his/her background be able to be checked and verified??? *sigh*

peace,
AB

ETA: Here is an article from rense that claims to have researched his background AND includes a response from Dan Burisch. Interesting and confusing stuff.... LINK
edit on 23-9-2014 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2014 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

This is why we may never know the truth, there is just waay too much disinfo being thrown around about this case..

OG

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Get this. If the guy had access to time travel technology ie, altering probabilities as he said surely he would have altered the future probabilities to give himself a better lifestyle in the present than the shi* one he's got. Talking about having access to time travel can turn up so many pitfalls to the recipient being a liar. Like, could a time traveller resist in travelling to the past to make himself rich in the present and other such life changing scenarios.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Get this. If the guy had access to time travel technology ie, altering probabilities as he said surely he would have altered the future probabilities to give himself a better lifestyle in the present than the shi* one he's got. Talking about having access to time travel can turn up so many pitfalls to the recipient being a liar. Like, could a time traveller resist in travelling to the past to make himself rich in the present and other such life changing scenarios.

LOL you actually think that he could simply play around with such a machine in an ultra high security base without anyone noticing? Surely thats not what your suggesting..

OG

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

That's pretty much what the Alumni Association told me. I could request confirmation of his attendance at the school, but the results would only be released to the individual in question.

It's free, but I have to reveal my personal information and I have to contact Burish.

In fact, I think I am going to do that. I'll submit a request with the university and then contact Burish to ask that he share the results.

If he is telling the truth....he will gladly play along. If not, can we assume this issue is squashed?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

That guy's been out there for years and could have provided the information himself.

No provenance, no evidence and extraordinary stories that have no verifying support from contemporary sources. Creative garbage.

Save your time and your money.

Some folk have suspended their disbelief so much that adding 2+2 is a perpetual cliffhanger. Let them pay their money and get the evidence for themselves.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join