It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Bursich, Ets and Stargate Secrets

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I have looked at a few more of Dan's videos out on youtube that does span over about 7-10 years. While I have not found any presentations of interviews where Dan does go into a big Microbiology lecture, there is bits and pieces of it scattered through out many different interviews. I am not qualified enough to discount any of his microbiology commentary, but from what I could pick up and understand it is a field that he is experienced and comfortable with.

There is a lot of consistency and clear minded discussion from Dan, except that one video where it sounds like he has been awake for 60 hours. Most people will come across as a bit scattered after so little sleep.

I do give a 80-95% chance that Dan did work at the S4 site and with an Alien called J-Rod.

I do consider Dan's reference to the P37 and P45 types of aliens as part of his compartmentalization. I do find the reference that these aliens are a future versions of humans as a bit strange and overly simplified. The impression I have is that the P37 or grays are the common ones doing the abductions and genetic work, the P45 or tall whites appear to be further up the current power chain.

The references to the looking glass does have other sources and was even predicted by Einstein, if you could look around the curvature of space you would also see through the curvature of time. Maybe if Dan was a physicist rather than a microbiologist then he would of had a better explanation and understanding of this technology. The general policy to withdrawal it due to its miss use does sound reasonable. For those that pulled off 9/11 I do get the feeling that something like looking glass help them go through such a brazen attack.

As for Dan's efforts to avoid timeline 2, while I am open to time manipulation there is a lot of questions. For now it comes across more as Dan's compartmentalization and direction to avoid a MAD situation. As for if J-Rod did make it home, I hope so. Overall it does make a good story and opens up some possibilities.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
I have looked at a few more of Dan's videos out on youtube that does span over about 7-10 years. While I have not found any presentations of interviews where Dan does go into a big Microbiology lecture, there is bits and pieces of it scattered through out many different interviews. I am not qualified enough to discount any of his microbiology commentary, but from what I could pick up and understand it is a field that he is experienced and comfortable with.

There is a lot of consistency and clear minded discussion from Dan, except that one video where it sounds like he has been awake for 60 hours. Most people will come across as a bit scattered after so little sleep.

I do give a 80-95% chance that Dan did work at the S4 site and with an Alien called J-Rod.

I do consider Dan's reference to the P37 and P45 types of aliens as part of his compartmentalization. I do find the reference that these aliens are a future versions of humans as a bit strange and overly simplified. The impression I have is that the P37 or grays are the common ones doing the abductions and genetic work, the P45 or tall whites appear to be further up the current power chain.

The references to the looking glass does have other sources and was even predicted by Einstein, if you could look around the curvature of space you would also see through the curvature of time. Maybe if Dan was a physicist rather than a microbiologist then he would of had a better explanation and understanding of this technology. The general policy to withdrawal it due to its miss use does sound reasonable. For those that pulled off 9/11 I do get the feeling that something like looking glass help them go through such a brazen attack.

As for Dan's efforts to avoid timeline 2, while I am open to time manipulation there is a lot of questions. For now it comes across more as Dan's compartmentalization and direction to avoid a MAD situation. As for if J-Rod did make it home, I hope so. Overall it does make a good story and opens up some possibilities.

could not have said it better myself!

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I don't believe he worked with an alien, and that his story is for another reason. I have read that he has put his signatures in the virus work he's done. I don't think Murder Incorporated needs anymore victims myself, so wont even go into what I read into this.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join