It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Bursich, Ets and Stargate Secrets

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I understand completely. Sadly, even if the results were negative I'm sure he would stick to the "the government erased it" argument.

And I would never spend a dime on this man. The route I was going to take was free, other than a little bit of my time. But I suppose that is most valuable.

Thanks Kandinsky!

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

ET encounters claims by nearly all may be bull# but there is no reason to say 'All encounters are BS' as there is no way for you to know. Even if that were two out of 10,000 cases to be real, that's enough. Considering how many things unexplained and talking about other entities, it is not so far fetched to think an encounter may have happened.

But speaking of the guy, I believe sheepslayer47 has provided enough info to expose another liar. When I read about Time Travel and all such things that are more far fetched even than the Reptilian, Grey, Dulce base encounters and such.. or Bob Lazar.. I felt this would need a serious proof with more far fetched stories to be considered real.

If from what I understand the guy hasn't even done his own homework, no wonder, he could be another one trying to make a living (or part of his living if UFOology doesn't give mhim enough).

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Firstly, anyone looking for a clear, simple picture of the ET and black project situation is being unrealistic. For arguments sake lets say there is at least something going on with Dan's story. Even at his high security level there where secrets and information that was withheld from him, generally through non disclosure or misinformation. He was given enough information to do his job which was to investigate J-Rods condition and look for a cure.

The process of entrainment where J-Rod formed some kind of telepathic link with Dan is very common amongst reports of alien abductions. How Dan was able to investigate J-Rods body does lend some weight to J-Rod being more related to our human form than being some soulless clone. If anyone has more information about Dan's professional opinion of the full biological structure of J-Rod I am interested to hear more.

Dan does leads on or expands some of the information provided by Bob Lazar in regards to the S4 site. The evidence behind the Roswell crash is overwhelming along with many other reported UFO crashes, so the crafts and technology must of ended up somewhere to be gradually feed into the military industrial complex.

As for the parts about project looking glass and stargates, it is standard for any future technology to appear like magic for a more primitive species. Lately I have been doing some research on spacetime, quantum gravity and other theoretical physics to help find some boundaries in our existence. While some of it is still very much theoretical, progress is being made. The workings of the looking glass does sound very much like a black hole. Dan's warning about losing yourself in seeking absolute power is something to take note of.

Overall I do not expect anyone to be 100% accurate about everything.
edit on 24-9-2014 by kwakakev because: spelling 'losing'

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Star for you! Great post!

OG

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

The problem that no one seems to be addressing, is there IS NOT an overwhelming amount of evidence for anything in the UFO field.

There is no evidence that an alien craft crashed at Roswell, or any other "crash site". There is no evidence to suggest we have secret bases where alien beings are being held. And there is no evidence to suggest we have even had contact of any kind with aliens. There are many aspects of the phenomena that leads us to question what did actually occur, but still no evidence to support any claim.

Unfortunately, the alien/ufo phenomena has become such a popular meme in our culture that some of us go beyond the search for empirical evidence and straight to "belief". It's sort of become part of a new-age religion.

Then people come along to take advantage of that belief-system, such as Burish. He spins a fantastic tale of contact with aliens and amazing technologies that are being kept from the public eye. He talks about MIB's and all sorts of things that interest all of us. But with absolutely no evidence. Many people fall for their tales not because they are searching for the truth, but because people like Burish provide confirmation of that which they already believe to be true.

In the end, people like Burish are a detriment to real investigations in to ufos, aliens and secret government operations because it focuses people's attention on the fantasies, instead of the facts. If a real investigation is conducted, usually any "out of this world" claim is easily debunked. But then the investigators or scientists involved are quickly discredited as being government shills or disinfo agents to hide the "real truth".

What we are lacking in the UFO field is simple logic and it will only hinder real investigations, upholding the fantasies.
edit on 9/24/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247

The problem that no one seems to be addressing, is there IS NOT an overwhelming amount of evidence for anything in the UFO field.

There is no evidence that an alien craft crashed at Roswell, or any other "crash site". There is no evidence to suggest we have secret bases where alien beings are being held. And there is no evidence to suggest we have even had contact of any kind with aliens. There are many aspects of the phenomena that leads us to question what did actually occur, but still no evidence to support any claim.

Unfortunately, the alien/ufo phenomena has become such a popular meme in our culture that some of us go beyond the search for empirical evidence and straight to "belief". It's sort of become part of a new-age religion.

Then people come along to take advantage of that belief-system, such as Burish. He spins a fantastic tale of contact with aliens and amazing technologies that are being kept from the public eye. He talks about MIB's and all sorts of things that interest all of us. But with absolutely no evidence. Many people fall for their tales not because they are searching for the truth, but because people like Burish provide confirmation of that which they already believe to be true.

In the end, people like Burish are a detriment to real investigations in to ufos, aliens and secret government operations because it focuses people's attention on the fantasies, instead of the facts. If a real investigation is conducted, usually any "out of this world" claim is easily debunked. But then the investigators or scientists involved are quickly discredited as being government shills or disinfo agents to hide the "real truth".

What we are lacking in the UFO field is simple logic and it will only hinder real investigations, upholding the fantasies.

Sorry but you are Wrong. You cannot simply discount first hand witness testimony, such as the reports coming out of Roswell for example.

If witness testimony is enough in a court of law to sentence a man to death, why wouldn't it be valid in a UFO investigation?

In a field where 95% of the time all we have to go by is someones account of what happened, we should really listen closer to what these experiencers have to say.

Give it a shot, you may walk away surprised!

OG

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

There is a movement within the legal system to require much more than just witness testimony to convict someone of a crime.

The reason for that is we have seen many cases where innocent people were convicted and even put to death based on eye-witness testimony in which the person turned out to be mistaken, or even lied. Especially in stressful or tense moments, first-hand accounts become even more unreliable as they are unable to fully digest the situation to get a full grasp of what is occurring.

Add to that the defense mechanisms of the human psyche in traumatic situations and eye witness testimony becomes even more unreliable.

I've come to learn on my short time on this earth that people can come up with some strange, and completely wrong, explanation of events. And we can never forget that we ALL lie. People lie! For whatever reasons.

So in a field where 95% of the time all we have to go by is someones account of what happened, we should listen to their stories and then look for evidence to substantiate their claims before we believe any of it.

I do listen to people like Burish and the rest and I'm surprised that more people are not calling them out on their bulls**t. Because that's what it is and they are lying.
edit on 9/24/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Dan's story was pretty entertaining.

If there's any truth to it at all, it's sprinkled among a bunch of fantasy and outright lies. If (and that's a big if in my book) this guy did have access to the places he claimed -- it looks to me like they scrambled his brains to make him appear insane and loose any credibility.

For some reason I'll bet J-Rod was an intelligence officer in a good costume.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
So....he's exposing super top dog secret information and the results are he is neither arrested, disappeared or under arrest........

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

Much like Rick Doty, or Bob Lazar, or even Astr0. I'd throw in Fred Crisman but he was the prototype and there was no precedent for the case.

It's all stories, soup to nuts.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

They just feed you a bunch of BS and lies, and make you look crazy. Sometimes its easier and less messy than trying to rig up an "accident", especially if the person is outspoken and widely known.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

thanks for your opinion. Until the movemen results in a change of law your argument is irrelevant. As it stands today, witness testimony is considered evidence in a court of law. .. sorry it's true.

OG

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
no I'm not! What I'm really saying is he' s a fantasist. Though it's easy to write about time travel in science fiction but the problems (some very catastrophic) are infinite. Maybe that time travel is happening and what we see as ghosts or flying orbs are time travellers but definitely not any physical phenomena. To alter what he calls probabilities is altering a physical thing and the consequences are exponential. The problem is there is no way to prove his story and he knows that but to be truthful if he was genuine the information would be explosive for the world and if that was the case he would never have seen the light of day ever again.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

The logic of the situation is that we still live in a jungle where knowledge can hold power. Are you to be a tiger, sheep, snail or resemble some other creature as you work to investigate your environment and reconcile your perceptions. If you want certainty then one day you will die, apart from that all we can do is stumble through life as best we can.

Logic is important when trying to sift out the facts from the fiction, but so is understanding the environment, situation, agendas and motives. As with quantum mechanics logic does have its limitations when working with a world outside of our direct grasp. There are a lot of contradictions and far out crazy stories if you are too believe all that is out there. I have found working with probabilities rather than absolute true or false more conductive to building a reasonable and possible picture of our world. Perhaps more important is what practical application comes from having a greater understanding of our environment?
edit on 24-9-2014 by kwakakev because: added 'is'

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem

thanks for your opinion. Until the movemen results in a change of law your argument is irrelevant. As it stands today, witness testimony is considered evidence in a court of law. .. sorry it's true.

OG

Fair enough. Since eye witness testimony is considered evidence of the law, do you believe a judge or jury would believe Dan Burish?

Of course not.

I was going to post case studies that show eyewitness testimony has an error rate up to around 85%, but honestly, I dont think it would matter.

This is not a conversation about logic. common sense or fact. This is about blind religious belief in something so outrageously false and loony that it's become insulting to the intelligence. You wouldn't change your mind if eye witness codes were changed, you'd find another way to squirm around the issue.

Dan Burish is a liar and a nutbag, no matter how much you don't want to admit it....sorry it's true.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

What I believe clearly does not matter since you have already made up your mind.

Who knows how a jury would rule. .. you surely can't speak for them.

No matter how many times you insult and call names it won't change the matter. I will believe what I want to. .. The people reading this thread will make their own conclusions. .. even without your fervent debunking. .. Sorry it's true. .

OG

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Fair enough. I respectfully bow out.

Just remember: You can believe all you want, that doesn't make it true.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

They just feed you a bunch of BS and lies, and make you look crazy. Sometimes its easier and less messy than trying to rig up an "accident", especially if the person is outspoken and widely known.

That seems a bit odd...would you mind explaining how that would be done?

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Well, I could be a real Lt. Col and show you a bunch of guys dressed in alien suits. I could also feed you a bunch of false info, mixed in with real info. I could "assign" you to fake projects to keep you occupied in the days before you retire.

There are all sorts of ways to do this, least of not which involve advanced forms of layered hypnosis and "other" mind adjustment techniques.

They could basically lobotomize you and leave false memories in place. Most people would assume you've "gone nutty" and never seen anything real at all in the first place. This would be a useful technique is (as I have said) the individual target is already outspoken and in the public eye. A sudden suspicious death would only add fuel to conspiracy theories and prompt more people to dig around.

Or, they could just give you cancer.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247

Fair enough. I respectfully bow out.

Just remember: You can believe all you want, that doesn't make it true.

Noo! your not allowed to make snarky remarks after you bow out! I deduct one point for argument rules violation.

OG

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join