It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

no longer lurkin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hey everyone!
I'll refrain from using my real name but y'all can call me evol.. I'm in my kids twenties and work my ass off.. I used to spend all my time ROM developing on xda... now my computer broke so that put a stop to that...

Now that I got that boring stuff out of the way I'll break down why I'm here.. I'm an army veteran who joined for family reasons (not as a patriot) well basic training turned me into a patriot until I got deployed and saw so much corruption and scandal that I've always been interested in sites like these.. I've always believed 9/11 was an inside job (thanks to LooseChange).. And finally living on the far outskirts of NW Las Vegas (15 minutes from Creech AFB) I've witnessed a couple UFOs.. so everything on this site seems to interest me and I finally decided it was time to take part in some convos..

Look forward to meeting you all

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Hello and welcome. Be nice to read about your experiences after you reach the 20 posts.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

Yes I do have a couple I'd like to share and one that's baffled me for many years.. I'm glad to be apart of the community!

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: evol702

Welcome to reality evo enjoy the forum's

see you around

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Welcome, evol. Report immediately to the underground bunker where you will receive your debriefing. Then you'll be issued to tin foil hat and bug out bag. Wear them with pride.

Seeya around the boards.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, evol702!

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send and receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send and receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the plethora of information provided below:

Terms and Conditions ...... (Very important, please review.)

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

General ATS Discussion Etiquette

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. In the meantime, kick your feet up, have a look around, and enjoy your stay.

BoneZ,
ATS Member and Moderator

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: evol702 Welcome to the twilight zone.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Enjoy yourself here! I am looking forward to hearing about your UFO sightings; details please!

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I'll be sure to wear my tinfoil hat with pride while I work my way to 20 posts so I can share one of my most interesting experiences

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Thanks for you service and welcome to ATS!

There's only one rule (other than T&C's) that you must always follow.....I'm always right.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
Thanks for you service and welcome to ATS!

There's only one rule (other than T&C's) that you must always follow.....I'm always right.

Haha! I love it!
Too bad I'm ruler of the illuminati and I personally hold the all seeing eye!!

top topics

join