It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New crystals the cause of sudden household nightmares?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
It could just as easy be that the crystals opend your 3 eye.
and alowd you to see some thing in the house.
so I sugest you do a house clensing.

you can find lots of them.
use water with sea salt mix it.
and a joss stick?
put a candle in each rom and light as you go aroune
EVER room, tiolet to and attick.
let the candles burn out.
ON or in a cup or plate.

say a belssing in each room
and seal all windows doors sinks tiolet and air vents.
with a blessing.
make a pentgram or just a cross for this.

may the goddess and god bless you and your home.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The biggest and most important step i see all everyone talking of driving out spirits by way of salt is that no one mentions where on earth are you people sending these spirits. If you do decide to meddle in releasing spirits that GOD has locked away then for goodness sake at least give them direction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Send them somewhere simply by saying where they need to go. It only seems logical that if a spirit is trapped in a rock and you out of selfishness decide that the beauty of the rock would serve you better than having an evil entity locked up would then have the common decency to send them somewhere they can do no harm or somewhere they can focus on what they have done. By releasing these spirits because you find then to be evil and you send them out into the world you are serving satan or whatever you personally call the side of life that likes to steal rape and kill. and we wonder why so much evil is in the world. All i ask is that you think logically about what you are doing.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Interesting Thread ! However I am sorry for the troubles you are experiencing.

Do me a favor, try a DreamCatcher and see if it helps. Then post the results back in your thread !

Let us know if it made any difference what so ever... its worth a try.

leolady

edit on 19-9-2014 by leolady because: sp

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I did some reading on nightmares and crystals. You should be using violet colored crystals to control nightmares.

Violet Crystals Bring You Intuition, Magic, Dreams, and Imagination
While violet brings the color rays of dreams, it is the deeper dark violet rays that can help soothe our nightmares. Dark violet crystals have special powers. They are the “dream crystals.” They are the windows to the soul and the world beyond our ordinary understanding. They are best for aiding us in interpreting our dreams, and are the entries to places in our minds we don’t know exist.

Violet Fluorite, appropriately titled, Dream Maker Crystals are the perfect crystals for anything to do with our dream state, especially quelling nightmares. Dream Makers protect your mind during sleep. They ward off negative energy that can cause nightmares and bad dreams. They form a sort of spiritual cocoon in which your mind is free to grow, explore, dream, and expand without being disturbed. Do you want peaceful, relaxing, invigorating sleep? Use a Violet Fluorite. Just be sure to awaken the spirit of the crystal when you get it. If you don't know how to do this, out Guide to Preparing Crystals in Section Four: Awakening Crystal Spirits, covers this in detail.

The classic crystal most people think of when you mention a violet shade is Amethyst.

Crystals for Nightmares
leolady

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
If you place amethyst of citrine in the sun it will bleach the colors out.
Some crystals will degrade in water.
24 hours in sunlight OR moonlight will cleanse them.
You can bury them in dirt, or sea salt-non iodized.

After you have 'cleared' your crystals, you need to program them with your 'intent'; the purpose you have for them, whether protection, healing, etc.

Google is your friend if you want to learn how to care for and work with crystals.

Best advice right in the quote mentioned. Intent is very important as well as cleansing.

I have had varied experiences from crystals. Hyrdo (crystals with water bubble inside) is powerful. I have put amethyst ones under my pillow and had bad dreams. Pink quartz is supposed to be "good" and related to love but I do ok when I wear a necklace of one but not if I put under pillow. In time, you will find which ones resonate with you. Every person is different and reactions to crystals vary for us as well.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
The biggest and most important step i see all everyone talking of driving out spirits by way of salt is that no one mentions where on earth are you people sending these spirits. If you do decide to meddle in releasing spirits that GOD has locked away then for goodness sake at least give them direction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Send them somewhere simply by saying where they need to go. It only seems logical that if a spirit is trapped in a rock and you out of selfishness decide that the beauty of the rock would serve you better than having an evil entity locked up would then have the common decency to send them somewhere they can do no harm or somewhere they can focus on what they have done. By releasing these spirits because you find then to be evil and you send them out into the world you are serving satan or whatever you personally call the side of life that likes to steal rape and kill. and we wonder why so much evil is in the world. All i ask is that you think logically about what you are doing.

I'm listening deadeye, I promise your posts have been in the back of my mind this whole time.

I have already made the mistake of bringing these crystals home with insufficient knowledge. So that's done, it is my task now.

If there are evil entities or energies locked inside anyone of these stones, How did they all coexist in the massive store?

You ask how would I like being couped up with a negative being. Not at all, but I might like to be rescued by a good hearted person.

Well, their still buried in the backyard and in close proximity, I buried them with intention, if any entities, not just energies even do exist, I told them I have no Ill will, that Jesus forgives them, to please recycle back in to the earth, and in Jesus name they are to not harm any innocents.

I'm not going to completely discard them out of fear.

What happened is somehow in the past few days I dropped into a very negative state. Fearful.

That needs to stop, I have all the power in my mind, in this fear I am doing any "negatives" a favor by making myself an easy target. Maybe I can get back to radiating positivity and even possibly be a good influence.

edit on 19-9-2014 by GoShredAK because: Oops

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: leolady

Interesting Thread ! However I am sorry for the troubles you are experiencing.

Do me a favor, try a DreamCatcher and see if it helps. Then post the results back in your thread !

Let us know if it made any difference what so ever... its worth a try.

leolady

Thanks! Much appreciated. I have yet to acquire a dream catcher but it's certainly on the list.

However since removing the new ones from the property, unusually bad dreams have ceased for all of us.

I'm still not quite myself, but I am prone to over thinking things and creating a magnified reality. This thread hasn't helped that....

Interestingly enough, you mentioned violet crystals, I actually kept our old amethyst cluster, plus a new amethyst cluster tree sculpture that came from the big store, a rose quartz my mom gave me, and all of my discovered agates, in the house, only buried the rest of the new ones.

There hasn't been anymore bad dreams, just my personal vibes are all out of whack.
edit on 19-9-2014 by GoShredAK because: Oops

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
They're still buried, not their still Buried...sorry about that, so embarrassing

Actually now I have retrieved them, let them soak in the sun awhile, and they're back inside.

I'm really not too worried about this anymore, and am thoroughly embarrassed by this thread and for how I was able to be so influenced.

edit on 21-9-2014 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

It's not a spirit to be sent away, it is negative energies to be cleansed. You wash your dishes when they are dirty right? It's the same concept. When referring to spirits that is an entirely different matter all together, unless something is possessed. I really think you are confusing matter just a little bit. Any type of spiritual cleansing I have ever needed to do was because of one particular instance.

My amethyst clusters are not simply to make my home pretty, I acquired them to cleanse my home environment of negative energies. From time to time things need to be cleaned. I will cleanse my stones with sage and or salt as needed, just like I dust my house and do my laundry.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

That might be part of your problem. I never set foot in pye wackets. I always felt at odds with it, even turned down an invite to go in with a friend of mine. It is (was) a heavily occult store to begin with.

Addressing one of your earlier posts to someone else, I'm Christian, and I also believe that everything has energy. It is up to us to be sensitive enough to perceive those energies and how we interact with them. God made this amazing planet and everything else here in my belief. I personally don't feel that utilizing stones to harmonize your environment is occult. However, it would all depend on the energy you put into them as well as where you got them. Knowing where they came from, other posters may have really had a point on them being contaminated from the start. Purposely or inadvertently really doesn't matter.

I'm glad you seem to have situated them. And there is nothing wrong with trying to be healthy. We get back what we put into things. Be a good person with good intent and continue to spread the positivity of your new healthier self. Don't let anyone make you feel bad about all of that. I have personally discovered in this life, the more good you exude, the harder the darkness fights back. Don't let anything push you away from the path of a healthier self and family! It's great you have your wife's support in it too!

Nah, it's not weird. I do understand. I've always loved it here and even before I joined wished I could have real life conversations like they happen here. It's comforting to know that there is one more like mind nearby somewhere. I'm slowly converting my friends that didn't write me off. If you are feeling out of whack, maybe you should take your family to the beach or something, get outside and enjoy it before we lose it.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Goodmorning Woodsmom

Winter, yep she's a comin. Frosty mornings, foggy windshields, fireweed has gone from beautiful purple to fluffy white, I actually saw some stars last night! Lol. It's weird not seeing them for three months. Fortunately for me, I love snow, and I love stargazing.

Thanks again for your posting here, especially those last two are nice, that's the last bit of advice I need before just moving forward, as you've addressed my major concerns, made perfect sense, and I'm feeling even better.

Well No work today! Looks like it might stay dry
Regardless it'll be good day.

Thanks again, and a sincere thank you to every single ATSer who joined me on this weird ride.
edit on 21-9-2014 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

edit on 27-10-2014 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

I'm really not too worried about this anymore, and am thoroughly embarrassed by this thread and for how I was able to be so influenced.

What caused this sudden turn around of attitudes?

But welcome back to the "real" world, whatever that is......

edit on 27-10-2014 by olaru12 because: m[w g54980

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: GoShredAK

What caused this sudden turn around of attitudes?

But welcome back to the "real" world, whatever that is......

edit on 27-10-2014 by olaru12 because: m[w g54980

Basically I realized it's all in my mind. The power anyway. If there is anything negative beyond my perception it feeds off of fear and other strong negative emotion. By believing in these things I was slowly manifesting them into truth.

By paying them no mind and remaining positive I can create a different reality free of occultic influence.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

I have been meaning to circle back and post some pictures of these crystals.

I don't give this stuff near the level of credence that I did when I wrote the OP.

However I still believe just enough to entertain the possibility that one or more of these stones may be causing bad luck for my family to this day.

I am having trouble posting the close up pics I took of the two stones I am suspicious of. They're the two yellow ones at the bottom left.

One because for some odd reason my mom immediately proclaimed she did not like it, and had a bad feeling about it.

The other because a member who posted in this thread seemed to think it was the culprit after reading a description...

Sharing the pictures now just in case. I have had such a difficult time getting my life back together this entire time, and I seem to be stuck in a cycle.

I am pretty sure I just need to make better choices, but perhaps one of the stones contains a negative energy that we need to be rid of?
edit on 3-2-2017 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I managed to get this one to upload.....
which is the one I was referring to here,

One because for some odd reason my mom immediately proclaimed she did not like it, and had a bad feeling about it

And here is the other one I mentioned,

edit on 3-2-2017 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Just found your thread.

I read it and you guys are making this too hard. Usually when you bring in "nice things" such as crystals it's not the rocks causing your problems. At least not directly.

First off you got some very good pieces there!
Secondly the nightmares can be caused because you did bring in a bunch of stones there by raising the vibrations in the home sharply and abruptly. People don't always react well to sudden changes like that. It's too fast and doesn't give anyone a chance to "acclimate".

Next suspicion I have is what "could be" causing the nightmares is "something" in the home or attached to someone in the family is "acting out" over the inclusion of higher vibrational items in the home.

Cleansing the rocks isn't going to help if either of these causes are the culprit.

I'm also NOT saying that anything that "may" be attached to your home or family members is bad or negative. For all you know it's Great Aunt Clara who was very church oriented in her lifetime and takes crystals as an affront. Or a previous home owner who's passed over and pissy you raised the homes vibrations and is acting out. You just made "it" physically uncomfortable and lacking better communication methods, it's nightmares for everyone.

I didn't see anything wrong or unpleasant in your crystal picks. They aren't anything I haven't brought into my own home or would give as gifts to friends & family.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Thanks for the reply
I just noticed it.

one of those stones has what I believe are called oil inclusions.

Someone once told me those inclusions indicated something negative. Does that mean anything to you?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Do yourself a BIG FAT FAVOUR and get rid of them all !!!!!!!! they have either had a spell put on them or used in some occult ceremony .A family i knew were given a table cloth ,after that they constantly fought with each other were irritable ,grumpy unhappy etc ,eventually they discovered the table cloth had been used for crystal ball gazing and seances ,they burnt it and it stopped, and went back to being a normal happy family dont believe any of the satanic shills ,just get rid of them.John Dodd said that the master record tapes were taken to a room where a spell was put on it so that everytime that music was played it would attract those demons that were put into it, i believe that ,as when i was young and used to play Black Sabbath as i was going to sleep i started getting attacked by demons , and sleep paralysis etc ,dont worry how much cost just get rid of them .

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ozb1777

I'm going to.

It is weird, I have intended on throwing at least a couple of them out but can't quite bring myself to do so, as if some invisible force is hindering me.

Even as I type this I could easily walk outside and toss them into the snowy woods but I won't.......

My life has really gone to crap too.

I have lost two jobs, fell into several different addictions, and am now left with depression and anxiety, and struggle......

Maybe I'll throw them out soon. I feel stuck.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join