It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New crystals the cause of sudden household nightmares?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Off the beaten path for me to post however I see a possible solution.

Leave no stone unturned, take them all out to the sea.

All objects in your home should bring joy, if not they should be
taken out in a manner appropriate to the discord they bring.

Do not delay, make haste to bring joy back to yourself
and your house/home.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Where are they in your house?

Placement can be an issue. Crystals placed around the home in certain ways can create vortices. Vortices aren't bad in and of themselves but they can be. Geometry is the key to that.

If you are by the beach, you can collect sea water, add some salt and use that for cleansing. Or you can buy enough rock salt to bury them in and then discard it in the trash.

I have collected numerous crystals and have used them effectively to remove bad energy from places and to enhance positive feelings, and for protection of my home. Think of them as resonators of whatever is put into them.

I've never had a bad experience like you have, however, so I can't claim to be an expert. If a crystal has carried something that negative with it, it's possible you can take them one by one and see which one it is. Check the wand, the Tibetan Quartz, the amethyst and citrine first. My money is on one of the first two.

All that being said, nightmares can be brought on by something else entirely. Is there anything else you can think of that could have caused this, from bad food to a newly acquired antique, to a full moon, to odd weather patterns and barometric pressure to subsonic bass vibrations, etc?
Good luck!!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

And here I imagined we'd have nothing in common...

Lol!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Oops. I'm an idiot.

I've just now realized how old this thread is! lol!

so.... How did it all come out in the end??

AB

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

No that is ok. I really appreciate your feedback! I bumped the thread. I still have all the crystals and still wonder if I should get rid of them.

The nightmares have stopped, and life has gotten slightly better but I still feel like bad luck is following me.
edit on 28-2-2017 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Where are they in your house?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

At the moment they are all sitting on our living room window sill.

Back when I first got them and became concerned I buried them in our backyard for the night, under a full moon.

After digging them up I took them down to a sandy beach and let them sit in the sunlight for hours.

At this time we were living in a different apartment. We moved out of there about a month before A 7.2 earthquake occurred which caused the adjacent house to explode due to a gas leak.

I wonder if maybe I had successfully cleansed them and the bad energy remains in that area?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Hm. Were the nightmares then a month prior to the earthquake?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

An earthquake that big is dangerous and IF your new crystals (selenite wand, amethyst and others ) were enhancing your potential precognitive skills, then maybe they weren't negative but opening you up to the fear and chaos of the coming dangerous quake

Now, consider if your "bad luck" is regarding "excellerated life lessons for spiritual development" and such. Would that be true or false?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It's the differences that get one looking.

I had some real misgivings posting in this thread. Your counsel is more experienced.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Would that be true or false?

wow, now that I think if it, more true than false......

I'll be back, I need to think for awhile, during this busy day.

You have a good day

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Don't soak the selenite in water, it will dissolve! Do a search on the net for the best way to cleanse each of the stones, you don't want to damage them.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: sk8erchick

Ooh - that is true! Good call.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: sk8erchick
Don't soak the selenite in water, it will dissolve! Do a search on the net for the best way to cleanse each of the stones, you don't want to damage them.

why thank you Sk8er chiquita

I actually read that at some point. I found that there are a few stones that dissolve in water and they actually dissolve into a harmful form.

I gotta get a pic of this selenite my Grandfather gifted me,it is pretty epic........hold on a sec......

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I have some thoughts for you, if you think you could roll with the more positive view I've given regarding the crystals. Would you like to hear them? If you think it was still "bad energy" related, then I don't know that it would work...

Just tossing stuff out there...

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

here they are

and here are the suspected trouble makers.........particularly the yellow ones, the tibeten quarts is there two, its the little diamond shaped one....

I have more to add about why I feel this way but I am supposed to be gettin.... ready for they day, my wife is gonna kill me if I dont get myself and my baby girl ready to walk out the door when she gets back from zumba, or zumbi, or whatever

i am feeling a lot of spiritual optimism btw...it is wonderful..

the yellow one, not the citrine which is shaped just like the amethyst, but the other one my mom picked up and said it gave her bad vibes....hmmmmmmmm
edit on 2-3-2017 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Dig a shallow pit long enough to lie in and deep enough so that your body is below ground level. This needs to be completed before the next full moon. On the day of that full moon, layer several inches of itchy leaves on the bottom of the pit. On the night of the full moon put your crystals into a small bag made of a natural material. Lie naked on your back in the pit with the bag of crystals lying on your heart. Wait for the light of the moon to pass over you. It will extract the evil from the crystals and fill them with energy from the heart apis.

Hey, why not? Look at the crap other people are making up.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Hola .This is shreds wife... is it obvious?
So we decided to gift them one at a time to different people. Any thoughts on that? I kinda believe the idea that we brought way to many in the house at once. I have a hard time believing that there are bad things in them or they brought bad luck. But I dont know...its a crazy thing to think , that crystals have that much power ?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Dig a shallow pit long enough to lie in and deep enough so that your body is below ground level. This needs to be completed before the next full moon. On the day of that full moon, layer several inches of itchy leaves on the bottom of the pit. On the night of the full moon put your crystals into a small bag made of a natural material. Lie naked on your back in the pit with the bag of crystals lying on your heart. Wait for the light of the moon to pass over you. It will extract the evil from the crystals and fill them with energy from the heart apis.

Hey, why not? Look at the crap other people are making up.

I tried this last night and actually astral projected to a distant galaxy I do not know the name of.

So thanks for that advice! It was sick....!
edit on 3-3-2017 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MamaShredAK
Hola .This is shreds wife... is it obvious?
So we decided to gift them one at a time to different people. Any thoughts on that? I kinda believe the idea that we brought way to many in the house at once. I have a hard time believing that there are bad things in them or they brought bad luck. But I dont know...its a crazy thing to think , that crystals have that much power ?

we just gave the rose quartz to my mom

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join