It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New crystals the cause of sudden household nightmares?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
My family and I recently acquired a bunch of new crystals.

-selenite wand
-purple and pink agate slice
-green calcite
-small rough amethyst
-citrine
-tigers eye
-fluorite
-carnelian
-honey calcite
-Tibetan quartz
-rose quartz
-another yellowish calcite

The only cleansing we have done so far is with some sage.

Ever since bringing these crystals into my family each one of us have had repeated restless nightmare full nights. Last night our son had literal night terrors that lasted for hours that kept us parents awake and a little freaked out for most the night.

Anyone in the ATS metaphysical realm ever experience something similar?

I'm pretty sure these new crystals have something to do with it. They came from a huge store with thousands of crystals and gemstones ranging from $1.00 to $6,000.00 and beyond I'm sure. Many people have been through there every day, I'm thinking a lot of mixed energies.

I'm not sure, but the coincidence, and the severe negativity of these dreams is a bit concerning.

Any thoughts?
edit on 16-9-2014 by GoShredAK because: Oops

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Maybe the cleansing didn't work and antagonized the negative energies surrounding you?

Possibly it attracted something. Seems like where there is activity (good or bad) it'll attract entities along the entire spectrum.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Yeah I'm thinking the cleansing was very ineffective and we need to put some more effort into it.

A friend of ours has recommended burying them in the sand out at the beach for awhile. I've also heard of sunlight and moonlight being effective.

My hope is eventually our family energy and positive intent will eventually harmonize with the new crystals and the negatives will be flushed away.

Not sure though it's kind of freaky.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Bake them in the sun.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: solarstorm

Ok, thank you, I'm thinking that'll be good too.

Here in AK the grace of Sol is somewhat rare and precious, but I will be jumping on the next opportunity.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: solarstorm
Bake them in the sun.

... After soaking them in a saltwater solution. I recommend pouring as much salt as you can into a boiling pot of water. There should be so much salt that you have a bit of salt sediment after the water has become fully saturated. Let it cool completely before you *drop* the crystals into it. You can do the whole lot at once ... it won't matter. I'd leave them in there for as long as you think is necessary, but absolutely not less than one solar day/24 hours. If they've had that much of an affect on you and your family, I'd go a LOT longer.

Rinse them off thoroughly before you set them out in the sun. Again, I'd probably let them roast out there for a couple of days, wrapping them up in something like a black velvet cloth before the sun sets each day.

Don't screw around taking them out of the cloth (after what you determine to be the last baking session) unless you know how to properly charge them.

It doesn't sound (to me) like you know what you're doing ... and I am far-far-far from having any developed level of expertise (so don't ask me what I Know). What I've told you should bring your household back into some state of normalcy. I don't understand why you would leave these things inside your house knowing the problems they can manifest.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Who's to know the real source, could be whoever else touched them in that store

Personally myself I wouldn't use crystals or stones in any form of ritual.
If you want to cleanse, take a shower. Or eat 10 bowls of Raisin Bran
edit on 16-9-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

Well not raisin bran, all that mainstream cereal is horrible for you. I have cacao crunch with raw and sprouted ingredients.

Most of our shampoos and soaps are filled with artificial dyes and all kinds of strange ingredients too. I just bought some non gmo hemp soap.

I''m not being too ritualistic with them, they're just kind of around the house.

Personally I'm trying to raise my consciousness/awareness and find something more to life. It seems to be working.

Now the thought of someone else being the source is scary but I'm feeling confident I can over power them
edit on 17-9-2014 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Bake them in the sun.

... After soaking them in a saltwater solution. I recommend pouring as much salt as you can into a boiling pot of water. There should be so much salt that you have a bit of salt sediment after the water has become fully saturated. Let it cool completely before you *drop* the crystals into it. You can do the whole lot at once ... it won't matter. I'd leave them in there for as long as you think is necessary, but absolutely not less than one solar day/24 hours. If they've had that much of an affect on you and your family, I'd go a LOT longer.

Rinse them off thoroughly before you set them out in the sun. Again, I'd probably let them roast out there for a couple of days, wrapping them up in something like a black velvet cloth before the sun sets each day.

Don't screw around taking them out of the cloth (after what you determine to be the last baking session) unless you know how to properly charge them.

It doesn't sound (to me) like you know what you're doing ... and I am far-far-far from having any developed level of expertise (so don't ask me what I Know). What I've told you should bring your household back into some state of normalcy. I don't understand why you would leave these things inside your house knowing the problems they can manifest.

$h!t.......well that last bit caught my attention. Even if you are messing with me. Scary.

Except I and nearly everyone in this town collect agates from the beach, which are crystals. We haven't all been having negative manifestations this whole time. So where's the difference in purchasing some other rare stones? Except maybe the beach agates are thoroughly cleansed by the sun and lack of human/intention exposure. Where the store crystals are subject to all kinds of people and little sunlight.

So why would crystals automatically manifest negativity? Evil entities just lurk, waiting for a chance to utilize things like crystals? You're quite right about me not knowing what I'm doing, but isn't that part of the journey? How everything goes, I have to start somewhere.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Bake them in the Sun only after
putting them out under the moon a few nights.
The Moon is the embodiment of negative energy.
Let the moon pull all that spooky stuff out of them.
If you have a bucket of water
put the crystals in that under the moon.
And ask the water for its help.
Do it now as the moon is waning.
Then it's up to you. Either give them a dose of Sun for a day or two
for energy in your life.
Or wait a week and leave them out side
for the waxing moon and charge it with creativity
and meaningful dreams.
edit on 17-9-2014 by UnderKingsPeak because: sp

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

originally posted by: Snarl

Bake them in the sun.

$h!t.......well that last bit caught my attention. Even if you are messing with me. Scary.

Except I and nearly everyone in this town collect agates from the beach, which are crystals. We haven't all been having negative manifestations this whole time. So where's the difference in purchasing some other rare stones?

Why do beautiful crystals automatically manifest negativity? Evil entities just lurk, waiting for a chance to utilize things like crystals? You're quite right about me not knowing want I'm doing, but isn't that part of the journey? How everything goes, I have to start somewhere.

I'm not messing with you. Are you messing with us? There is a wealth of knowledge on this subject all over the Internet.

People are very sensitive to certain types of influences. Most simply fail to recognize it. If you really want to figure out what's going on, I'd suggest you follow what I've told you (unless you like your current situation), do your own research, and experiment with your crystals *one* at a time. You can spend years and years with this and never get bored ... but you might not impress anyone you know either. Little positive surprises are much more interesting than the negative ones you've described.

You mentioned evil. A friend I did some research with was terrified what I was learning could be used to manifest evil. Very religious (God fearing) fellow. I suggest you be very careful. Ignorance is bliss ... but you're not ignorant, are you?
edit on 1792014 by Snarl because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
theres alot of magic rock posts lately, why?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

No, I am not messing with you.

Am I ignorant? Yes quite. I am just randomly collecting crystals with a rough plan to have a corresponding stone for each chakra, and whatever else I can get ahold of to enhance my journey.

I appreciate your advice and will take it very seriously.

Again though, I ask, what of the agates we all get from the beach? They're not causing any problems. Probably because they have been saturated in moon/sunlight for a very long time and are purified.

So if I can successfully clean these new crystals is it unreasonable to think that they will then be as harmless as beach agates?

www.romancingalaska.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: snarfbot
theres alot of magic rock posts lately, why?

I know how you feel about magic rock threads snarfbot and I'm sorry it bothers you.

Why? For me personally the sudden onset of radical nightmares/magic rock coincidence was worth posting about in this forum.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
If you place amethyst of citrine in the sun it will bleach the colors out.
Some crystals will degrade in water.
24 hours in sunlight OR moonlight will cleanse them.
You can bury them in dirt, or sea salt-non iodized.

After you have 'cleared' your crystals, you need to program them with your 'intent'; the purpose you have for them, whether protection, healing, etc.

Google is your friend if you want to learn how to care for and work with crystals.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Am I ignorant? Yes quite.

You are aware ... far from ignorant ... just unlearned.

So if I can successfully clean these new crystals is it unreasonable to think that they will then be as harmless as beach agates?

Yes, that is unreasonable. They're obviously causing you problems now. You know that is one potential. *If* you are able to put your crystals into a neutral state, they won't manifest any further 'problems'. Keeping them shielded (even from one another) in black velvet tends to keep (what I know of) somewhat neutral. How long ... depends.

our son had literal night terrors

Why are we continuing this conversation?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK
Because perhaps the negativity and/or entities were already near, and the crystals provided a way in and magnification of their energies, or something like that. I agree with some other posters, especially when I saw your post that you are "confident" that you can overcome them.

If your son is having nightmares like that, I wouldn't mess around with trying to overpower anything….JMHO.
tetra
eta: I see Snarl, above my post, said the same thing, at the last.
edit on 17-9-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Well I have them now. I'm kind of already in it. My choices are to either throw them away or learn about them.

I wasn't expecting these results, I'm thinking it'll smooth out, just a lot of foreign energy finding balance.

We all have nightmares, if it starts to get extra paranormal then maybe I'll become regretful.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Believing in things that aren't real is mental instability. It can cause intense psychiatric phenomenon of various kinds.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Sounds like it could just be a coincidence or something else is going on around same time. Check your place for chemicals or gasses of some kind. However if you wanna go the route of blaming the crystals then keep in mind they were likely mined and its not always best conditions for the workers but determines where the mines are located.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join