It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New crystals the cause of sudden household nightmares?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Oh okay - now that I see how you have them laid out, you might want to spread them out in different places in your home... It might diffuse the issue.

Alternatively, You can also "charge" them with your own "intent" if you so desire, now that they've been cleaned and cleared. To do that, hold one in your hand or both hands while meditating on the kind of energy you want it to carry. Think good, healing vibes or whatever, and then mentally "tune" the stone to that energy.

[Edit to add: try mentally "pushing" that vibration down your arms, into your hands and into the crystal. You can imagine waves of your good vibes filling it up until, in your hand, it matches the feeling you have in your body. When done, give to your lovely wife to hold and see if she can feel it, or just let it sit and come back later and see if you can feel a shift in the area around the stones, your house in general, etc.]

It can "hold" the vibration for you and with all those together, it could amplify it in your home for a really lovely feeling... Give it a try!

Rose quartz is a beautiful gift for your mom.

If you found one that still feels like bad vibes to you, no sweat, just don't give it to anyone else and instead, toss it out into the ocean.

You can give them all away, but you don't really need to if you don't want to. Just give them your own "purpose" and they will be like "diffusers" that only occasionally need clearing and recharging. The bigger the stone, the more it will amplify your energy...general rule of thumb, though some small stones that are very pure and clear can be amazingly strong, too.

Just a thought! They are quite lovely.
edit on 3-3-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Gosh I am glad you came along

this is a trip right here

toss it out into the ocean.

My wife used those exact words as we were discussing what we should do with them.........I see synchronicity in you saying the same thing.....I love when those little things happen....

anyway we decided to give them away one by one, except for those that have been gifted to us. The suspected negatively afflicted ones we will take your advice and toss them into the ocean........it will be in an area where ancient agates created by the volcano, Mt Redoubt make their way to the shore for rock collecting enthusiasts all around to find and add to their collection with joy
so it'll be among other precious stones, both old and young, and in a very beautiful place on this earth.

If you notice I included a jar of agates that we have acquired over time.

I have been jobless for over six months, it has been very straining on my poor wife.....I had a job interview today which I think I did excellent on...............I had not just one, but a group of monkeys on my back, they are all gone now, away from me, far far away, never to return.

So we are very much turning a new leaf in life, so the plan is to give away, and spread out the current stones, and in this new phase of life buy new ones, one by one, together we will hold them with good intentions and wait until we find one we agree on. Then like you said, we will spread them out within the home, do it right thus time.......

I like this plan, I am glad I brought my attention back to this little part of my life.

thanks or youe advice

edit on 3-3-2017 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
We have friend stopping by any second now, and we are giving them one of the quartz......

I am happy with this plan.....we are doing it with loving energy and loving and positive intention in our thoughts

edit on 3-3-2017 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I gotta talk to the boss, but we would be willing to mail one to an ATSer, just in case one calls to anybody...just a thought........I do not want to cause anybody bad luck, but maybe someone has the right vibes to prevent such.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Should I smudge the house with that sage? I am hesitant because even though I am very open minded with my spirituality and don't believe in religion. I have a christian foundation that has me committed to being a follower of Christ.

That sounds religious but I don't agree with much of the bible and I see a unique value in several other religions.

It is the organized, controlling, matter of fact religious man made structure I view as negative.

My church is my mind, It is my mind but I have to be somewhere I love, or in nature to fully explore it.

So me having Jesus in my heart,in or just positive energy in general, I am nervous that smudging is ancient and of the occult which goes against my beliefs, and would potentially attract entities who rival the ones I am surrounded with.

ETA: My bad

This is GoShredAK.......The post consists of my words and thoughts exclusively. The true MamaShredAK is elsewhere, in the adjacent room if I am correct.
I forgot she signed in earlier after I got off the computater

edit on 3-3-2017 by MamaShredAK because: (no reason given)

ETA further: and I just realized I am posting on the wrong thread.........oh boy.........I am a goob.
edit on 3-3-2017 by MamaShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MamaShredAK

Should I smudge the house with that sage? I am hesitant because even though I am very open minded with my spirituality and don't believe in religion. I have a christian foundation that has me committed to being a follower of Christ.

That sounds religious but I don't agree with much of the bible and I see a unique value in several other religions.

It is the organized, controlling, matter of fact religious man made structure I view as negative.

My church is my mind, It is my mind but I have to be somewhere I love, or in nature to fully explore it.

So me having Jesus in my heart,in or just positive energy in general, I am nervous that smudging is ancient and of the occult which goes against my beliefs, and would potentially attract entities who rival the ones I am surrounded with.

ETA: My bad

This is GoShredAK.......The post consists of my words and thoughts exclusively. The true MamaShredAK is elsewhere, in the adjacent room if I am correct.
I forgot she signed in earlier after I got off the computater

ETA further: and I just realized I am posting on the wrong thread.........oh boy.........I am a goob.

OK nevermind, I was posting in the right thread...maybe I need to step away for a bit........can anybody answer my questions though? especially regarding smudging.......

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

You can Smudge, but you can also try light chanting ( literaly a light hearted chant of what ever words come to mind ( don't even think just speak ), just make sure you keep the tone of ht chant light and positive. ).
I have extensive experience with energies, I have literally been carried out of a shop feeling like I was about to die, then being drawn to another and had to ground myself against the overwhelming positive energies ( I actually helped someone retrieve a crystal required for healing ( when checking crystals, never hold them in your hands. Just hover over them with your left hand and let your hand be drawn to those that are needed )).

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
For those of you wondering, I am what is called a Wytch, I have seen and experienced both sides and fear neither. I have been able to feel and work with energies since I can remember. I have also been constantly been attacked by negative energies and have therefore learned to mirror on a sub conscious level.
As to what everybody is saying about crystals, it is true to a certain extent, but what others would call negative crystals are in fact to me positive crystals, it is not the crystals properties, but the person interacting with them. Everyone reacts differently to all crystals and they have multiple uses. Black Hemtatite which has been charged in the light of the full moon can be used to ward off nightmares and night terrors. But must be cleansed in a certain way.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
leave them as they are!

I could do with some weirdness in my life PM me and i'll buy the nastiest one off you.
and it can sit on my shelf next to my bed for some crazy nightmare to manifest.

deal?

may be open to a
swap for my ouja board?

edit on 13/3/2017 by stealthyaroura because: ouja swapseis

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: stealthyaroura

Eff a ouja board....I burnt one once and my friends and I kind of remember it made a shrieking noise.......I avoid that spirit world.

I seek benevolent angelic spirits, and the energy of Jesus Christ.

We have been giving them away to special people.

Except for two yellow ones that I suspect may be bad news....I plan on leaving them deep in the forest where I find the Chaga. Maybe one there, and the other in the ocean to tumble with the agates.......

My wife and I have done our share of taking, and being helped during our 10 years of tumultuous and struggle ridden marriage.

We are turing a new leaf, we will be moving on from our immature and wicked ways, and into a new life of family and love, spreading positive feelings and helping as much as we can.

So it has felt wonderful to gift these stones to people.

Amazingly enough, ever since we decided to start giving them away, and we had already parted with only two or three. Life seemed to start unfolding in our favor.
strong
A multiple years long depression and battle with addiction ended, I finally got a job, in a place where i will be able to flourish and remain happy.

Other beautiful opportunities are emerging, and I feel spiritually strong.
too
It is amazing.....maybe It is all coincidence and I am getting aheadof myself, but I don't think the world is all that incapable of having such wonders for us to tap into.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
That dark place you were once in,I too know it VERY well.
great you made it out the other side as many don't.

I'm also glad things have improved for you all since seeding out these crystals.

and by the way I'm special too.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
some times you can be unlucky and get crystals that come from
some one very evil or from a evil witch that just sells they to do evil.

if you can find a stream that is safe.put them at the bottom of it.
take photo so you can find it again. mark on the bank so you can find it.
leave it for 4 weeks. clean your self before getting them back.
think good things before touching them. or nothing.

or bury 31cm deep in the earth. in open ground the sun can shine on.
only good green land. No dead patches any ware. 4 weeks.

if you can not do this use a wood or cardboard box
full of sea salt with them in the middle.

thoughts can be recorded in crystals.
so only pick up with the thoughts you want it to have.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: stealthyaroura
leave them as they are!

I could do with some weirdness in my life PM me and i'll buy the nastiest one off you.
and it can sit on my shelf next to my bed for some crazy nightmare to manifest.

deal?

may be open to a
swap for my ouja board?

I am down........

it's funny, I have been through a spiritual shift of sorts and I have been instances 0f synchronicity quite a bit lately.......just two hours ago I was looking at the bad ones and telling my wife "I gotta get rid of these"....

We have already given away several, and my wife and I are both tripping because it really seems like our life has made a turn for the better ever since we started giving them away.......

But I still have the yellow ones, the problem stones, ill get a pic and classification for each later. I was going to either leave them in random places In town for people to find eventually, or leave them at the base of a birch tree way out In the woods that I harvested chaga from, or huck them into the ocean.

If u want them though I will send them my friend.....not cause I want bad luck to befall you, but you seem like you can handle it.

So go ahead am pm a mailing address and well send them when we can...........remind me.if ya want those pics...

edit on 31-3-2017 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienLifeform
For those of you wondering, I am what is called a Wytch, I have seen and experienced both sides and fear neither. I have been able to feel and work with energies since I can remember. I have also been constantly been attacked by negative energies and have therefore learned to mirror on a sub conscious level.
As to what everybody is saying about crystals, it is true to a certain extent, but what others would call negative crystals are in fact to me positive crystals, it is not the crystals properties, but the person interacting with them. Everyone reacts differently to all crystals and they have multiple uses. Black Hemtatite which has been charged in the light of the full moon can be used to ward off nightmares and night terrors. But must be cleansed in a certain way.

What about a decided negative citrine with oil inclusions? Could that be positive still? Someone once warned me that the oil inclusions are a bad bad sign. Any truth to that? IYO

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
go place the last remaining crystals somewhere peaceful.bury them.

I'm sorry to hear your down but what with the mess of a world we live in your not alone.
I'll send you some positive vibes your way.
just laugh at life cos we're not here for long.
stay strong my friend.

yet you give off a positive vibe? what gives. maybe just find a quiet place and shout some of that down'ness out
expletives an all! at least you will of got some of "it" out your system.
edit on 3/4/2017 by stealthyaroura because: cos you seem positive.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I have a lot of minerals and crystals. I have collected them for a long time. I don't think you need to get rid of them. It would be a shame actually because they are all so beneficial.

Some can be damaged in salt and some will lose their color in the sun for long periods of time. So be careful with that. I found a page that runs down what ways of cleansing you can do. Crystal Cleansing 101 I've used the bury in the earth method, and moonlight and sunlight. Most the time I put them in sea salt for a day or two.

I do know that some crystals can bring you the nightmares simply because they have an effect of bringing things to light in your life that you may not have been aware of or haven't been dealing with properly. Another thing is that some can make your dreams more vivid and remembered more easily. Nothing evil about that.

Edit: well I guess I was a bit late in the thread. I see that you have been giving them away.
edit on 16-4-2017 by Ellie Sagan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I just read all of the thread now. I am so happy you shared your story with us and updated it too. I'm very thankful for everyone else's input, also. I think I was meant to read it. I will explain.

I have always collected and loved rocks since I was a kid. When my kids were little, I bought some cool tumbled stones from a museum gift shop, and that started my collecting. I just try to add more to my collection when I can afford it and think about it. Usually I only buy one or two at the yearly gem and mineral show that comes to my town. I have looked into the metaphysical/healing aspects of crystals (I have a thread about it when I first started thinking that way if you are interested www.abovetopsecret.com...), and I believe there can be something to it. I don't think it's healthy to be obsessed with it. There was one point when I would never be without one or two (or more) in my pocket. I have backed off from that, I think because I just changed opinion or whatever. Now if I think of it, I just put some in my pocket as it feels right. I don't force anything. I used to look up the meanings and proposed effects of using them. No more though.

Now here's my issue now. I sell rocks and minerals and some other stuff at a flea market. The rocks are the main thing though. A lot of people come in asking about what is good for certain health conditions or desired effects. Like someone will ask what's good for arthritis, or what's good for spiritual attacks, or whatever. I just say, I'm not sure, or I don't really remember, or different crystals work differently with different people and you need to find what works for you. I am not lying when I say all this. I keep a couple reference books on the matter with me to show them what the book says, and stress that they need to research it themselves.

I have a lot of minerals around my house, mostly my side of the bedroom, and on my desk. I have one huge geode in the living room for decoration though. I don't feel that I should clutter up the family spaces with my interests.

Anyway, I am so happy that you are doing better. You have inspired me to get rid of my books and just tell people straight up, that I don't know what is good for what, and leave it at that. Sorry, if I rambled on too much. I am just sure that I was meant to be here, so thanks again.

Edit: My goodness, I forgot another important thing. A few days ago I saw a video on youtube about the powers of moldavite. They guy said since he started wearing a necklace with it, he noticed an increase in different things in his life, like increased synchronicities and intuition and stuff like that. So I decided to try it. I have a piece of moldavite but just had it in it's box still. That was 3 days ago, and it occurred to me as I was reading your thread that my hips have been killing me the last 3 days! I'm not carrying it anymore.
edit on 16-4-2017 by Ellie Sagan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I'm on the fence about the validity of crystals for any healing purposes, though purely in terms of aesthetics, and the 'feel' of certain crystals, they do have a comforting/ fascination effect.

Reason I say I'm on the fence, instead of dismissing outright any chance of them having any sort of 'power connection' (which is fundamentally what we're asked to buy into, in terms of the basic reason crystals are metaphysically 'useful'), is that I found a particular agate or somesuch, lime green, cut into a rough pyramidal shape which fitted neatly in the hand.. I held onto the crystal purely for the sort of 'stress relief' the pleasant tactile sense of handling it provided, and I began to drift into hypnagogia prior to sleep, which is normal for me as I use strong pain relief & sedative medications for chronic pain control..

But suddenly, I was 'zapped', quite literally, in a spiritual/ astral sense - I felt a bolt of energy come straight down from somewhere above my resting form; it entered the crystal & was passed on to my root chakra area as one seamless energetic action, which was very tangible. I have been sensitive to energies, and to the entities which inhabit the lower realms, as well as messengers & encouraging angels from higher orders of existence, for a long time. What may interest you is that I'm in no way a supporter of any new age type stuff, because principally I'm Christian, born again believer approx twelve years ago, since having been on a journey of 'rediscovery of Gnosis' which the Lord intends for me to find.

I'm therefore open to various avenues through which the streams of knowledge flow, but as mentioned I'm not a particular fan of the mushy woo woo train of the prime streams of NAN (New Age Nonsense) which have established themselves by smashing together various schools of philosophy which were never intended for transmission in the forms they came to be known in.

So yeah, this crystal zapping situation threw me a bit, because prior to this experience I had thought the ancients valued crystals for the resonant properties which could be useful in transducing the energies of the cosmos in a technological sense.. This experience showed me that crystals, even rather mundane crystals, can be used as a means to anchor or otherwise project energetic action through, in the sense that if a person makes a 'connection' with a crystal by valuing it in some way, then magical operation can be used to hijack the crystal, and thereby project the energetic outworkings of that magical operation into the body/soul complex of the human target. Whether I was targeted specifically because some arcane method revealed that i had developed even a very minor attachment or connection with this crystal, and thus made myself vulnerable to certain modes of psychical attack, I cannot say. Another thought was that perhaps this experience was benign, a lesson of sorts, a demonstration of what can go wrong (or right) under certain conditions through use of or attachment to crystals into which you imbue a sense of personal importance. It may even have been a natural psychical 'weather' phenomenon, in which the natural energies surrounding my metaphysical higher self at the time, led to an energy manifestation simply because the attachment to the crystal allowed for it to be used as a 'lightning rod' of organic or otherwise naturally occurring energies in the other realms.

One way or another, whatever the exact reasons were, i came away from the experience with a healthy respect for the fact that there mmay well be some fully legitimate occult properties naturally associated with all crystalline forms. Part of me wonders whether this has anything to do with organic crystalline analogical forms in the human form such as the DNA helix, which I think I've heard of as having some sort of crystalline structure.

From a hermetic point of view, I suppose all crystals are therefore representative, at the base level in their 'source code', of a very real means of transferring or transmuting energies associated with magickal workings, due to their having properties which are analogical of the fundamental building blocks of the human form.. I also seem to recall that certain experiments & theories have proposed the suggestion that crystals themselves, when 'grown' from solution under certain conditions, assume properties & behaviours which are almost entirely commensurate with categorising them as LIVING ORGANISMS, only a simple shift away from the basic life forms which are known under the microscope of the scientists. They are self-organising, forming complex structures from simple beginnings, as though following a pre-defined plan, a 'genetic code' for the crystal type which seems to be pre-evident in the base solution perhaps, or even somehow stored in the most fundamental layers of the physical medium which constitutes the particle soup we call the universe, underlying this reality as a sort of aether ocean. They selectively use materials in the environment to grow, and they are able to reproduce themselves without prompting, stuff like that.

Are crystals an 'almost alive' substance, which gives them properties capable of transducing, amplifying, or mitigating the energies which we might call magickal, or telluric, or chi-derived? I think the answer, is probably a definite YES. I made my mind up about this question while writing out this post. Funny how writing down all the remembered strands of various theories and clarifying which parts fit where can sometimes (LOL following pun not intended) 'crystallise' in our understanding as we tie together all the strands in a written exegesis of what theoretical fragments we know.

Crystals - buyer beware - unless you know what you're doing, you might be opening up a resonant 'receiver' or gatepost scenario, with potentially damaging effects as a result, depending on whether the crystals have been 'imprinted' with certain psychical qualities by previous owners...

edit on AprilSunday1714CDT11America/Chicago-050046 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling, clarification

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Wow. Great input you guys.

I haven't been in ats in weeks and I just so happened to hop in today lol.....

I'll be back after digesting those wonderful posts

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Wow. I loved reading your post. I followed your train of thought easily, because you wrote it very well. It was very interesting!

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join