It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New crystals the cause of sudden household nightmares?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Catholic exorcists say that if you have any items used in Satanism worship in your house, you must remove them items because they are a gateway. FYI.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
If they are doing something as bad as that, GET RID OF THEM!

Have someone who knows crystals at a masters level chck them out, but get them out of your house!

I have found that burying them usually neutralizes their energy, but keep them away form your house until a Master can check them out for you!

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyRobinson

I ended up burying them for about a week, them I dug them up and kept them a little longer.

Unable to relax I finally decided to get rid of them I threw a bunch off the bluff onto the beach, and gave the others away to different people...

Life continued to get worse, my marriage and family fell apart, I fell into addiction, lost my job, almost died, went to jail, ended up homeless and more.....

Not saying the crystals are related, but this is what happened....

It's been quite a few years since that time......I'm doing a bit better now.

edit on 26-11-2019 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Per your sig line, what about that ‘herb’, KRATOM, any help with your addiction struggle(s)?

Pretty sure the crystals have zero to do with opioid addiction but 💯 your central nervous system etc.

Keep on, keepin on.

Best of luck

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

And like you were saying, you felt like synchronicity that you were supposed to find this thread....

Maybe that had something to do with the moldavite.

I don't have any type of crystals or stones anymore.

My way of thinking was quite different 5 years ago, it's a trip looking back.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Cravens

Kratom is a whole other story. Like most everything in my life I took that research to the extreme

It has its place, but is nowhere near the miracle it's often said to be and it can also be hell to come off of....

I'm always battling my addiction........but I actually recently just moved, by myself to a beautiful little southeast Alaska town far away from the wreckage and bad memories.

But at least I can say my life is not in crisis today.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join