It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New crystals the cause of sudden household nightmares?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:37 AM
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

Thank you, that's very kind of you to say. I really was intrigued by the whole experience I wrote about, and in replying to this thread I just had more and more remembrances of details I've heard of or read of at some time in the past - the idea of crystals as 'almost alive, analogical vis a vis the DNA molecule, a transduction mechanism for magickal or natural organic subtle energy' is now stored neatly on the shelf of my mental library of 'things which I know to be true, which merit further study'. Again, thank you, I hope the post was helpful to you in suggesting areas of further study or interest.

Best wishes, FITO.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 01:22 AM
they are all gone now

the bad vibe stones I hurled off the top of a bluff down onto a beach.....

it could bnon related, but life has really shifted into a far more positive mode ever since....

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 12:09 PM
a reply to: GoShredAK

Thanks for the update. I'm glad you are doing well.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 12:16 PM

I would think you could sell the amethyst for a lot of money, IF all else fails.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:11 AM
a reply to: [post=22181729]Mousygretchen[/post

They're all gone now

I think things are getting clearer
edit on 1-5-2017 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:51 PM

I'm glad things are getting clearer in your life. I saw this thread a long time ago and didn't think too much about it. Sometimes I can get "vibes" off of trees or even automobiles, odd as that sounds. But growing up around a father who was a geology major in college, I was always around rocks and collecting rocks and minerals and crystals and never felt anything from them. Though looking back, I wonder if anything in my dad's collection caused some of the strangeness I saw growing up in my childhood home.

Anyway, my daughter is at a school camp. She had complained about intense nightmares for days before she left and I noticed she's been having moods. She's 13 so that's not surprising. While she's been gone, I went into her room last night for the first time in months to clean up the place. It was a mess and I sensed a very disturbing presence. Not like an entity but just a negative atmosphere. It made me feel sick so I had my husband come up and keep me company. I finished up today and still couldn't shake the feeling and then I came across a very nondescript flat gray Quartz rock. At least I think it's Quartz.

It looks like any other rock you'd find near a parking lot. It's oval shaped and about an inch by one and a half inches and a quarter inch thick. Well when I picked it up I felt the negative vibe I had felt the night before but in very concentrated form. I felt a sort of dizzy feeling and sick stomach and my palm was sort of itching and burning a little bit. My arm felt weird. It's hard to describe. But if you could imagine your spirit or soul having an allergic reaction, that would have been it.

I took it outside and put it at the base of a dead cherry tree we are getting rid of. When my husband gets home we are taking a little drive out to the middle of nowhere and burying it. I can't imagine how you held onto your bad crystals as long as you did. I feel fortunate to have come across the source of the incredibly disturbing energy as soon as I did. I wonder how long my daughter has had it.

I'm a Christian, though not a church going one. I threw some salt around the bedroom and said a lot of prayers. I feel fine now and I'm confident my Savior will protect us now that the problem has come to my attention and I have asked for help.

I feel very bad If that rock has any sentimental value to my daughter. But I don't want an impressionable child near something like that. She usually is more sensitive to these things than I am. The last time we had to get rid of something that felt negative was a dragon statue of no significance. It was a bookend from Amazon dot com. Made in China. But it made us uneasy so we returned it. Our last house was creepy as heck, though beautiful. But there was something wrong with the land. There was a lot of Quartz there. Our current house has such a serene atmosphere. So many visitors remark on it. So it really shocked me to feel "a disturbance in the force" so to speak. I don't want this house getting like the last house so I'm careful about what we bring in.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:58 PM
a reply to: SheeplFlavoredAgain
Thank you for sharing that, I really appreciate your reply.
life is slowly getting better and better with the further I get away from those rocks and things like that, and the closer I get back to Jesus.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:52 PM
now life sucks again, really bad.

im closer to God though, and I believe what is taking place will be the catalyst to ultimate re-birth and growth.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:18 PM

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that. What's going on, is it spiritual in nature or just a natural cycle of highs and lows?

Getting rid of that rock helped ease the feeling of "offness" I'd been feeling for the year we had it and I was unaware of its existence or presence in the house. Oh we still have our share of rotten luck and then some, but there's a tangible difference to the kind of bad feeling/presence that was on that rock somehow. However, my daughter says there is still a bit of a lingering heavy atmosphere in her room. There is, but we think it's from the tree nearest her window. I don't think it's anything left over from that rock.

Oh and she says she has no idea how she got that rock. She says she found it in her backpack about a week before I found it. She thinks she got it at camp a year ago but she has no memory of picking it up at all.
edit on 6-7-2017 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 01:08 AM
get some selenite and put the crystals on top of it. leave it for like a day. for me, i can feel sort of an aching feeling almost like a cramp in the centre of my hand when I pick up a stone that has too much negative energy built up. some crystals never ever have this feeling i.e selenite, kyanite and citrine (although you should still clear the latter 2 from time to time)

don't be afraid of crystals though. there are no evil crystals. they're perfect; just keep some selenite. know which ones to keep in your bedroom and think of how combinations of them would work. the purpose of the selenite is to absorb any negative energy and change it to light energy

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 01:32 AM

originally posted by: GoShredAK

here they are

and here are the suspected trouble makers.........particularly the yellow ones, the tibeten quarts is there two, its the little diamond shaped one....

I have more to add about why I feel this way but I am supposed to be gettin.... ready for they day, my wife is gonna kill me if I dont get myself and my baby girl ready to walk out the door when she gets back from zumba, or zumbi, or whatever

i am feeling a lot of spiritual optimism is wonderful..

the yellow one, not the citrine which is shaped just like the amethyst, but the other one my mom picked up and said it gave her bad vibes....hmmmmmmmm

that blue octahedron fluorite is sick; I need that bad. I have purple and green
edit on 7-7-2017 by 711117 because: octahedron

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:27 AM
a reply to: 711117

Yeah my ex wife has it now........ My life has slowly deteriorated over the past few years.......i honestly wonder if I invited some demonic parasite into my life that is just messing with me every chance it gets.......

Yeah that was one of my favorite stones.......i wonder of its still at her house.......

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 06:09 AM
I was recently in Grand Rapids. The people I was with dragged me to one of those metaphysical new age shoppes for angry man hating liberal witches. I spent all my time mishandling as many crystals as I could, cursing them with negative energy, so watch out. Take care. First come the nightmares. Next thing you know, you'll be voting alt right.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:52 PM
a reply to: 4003fireglo

Lol, I appreciate the comic relief.............

I have decided to be as antipolitical as possible......both sides have lost there dang minds.......Im alt upward diagonal.........

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 02:10 PM
It means, that there is a ghost in your home. If you use a 500W reflector, ghosts burn in it. You have to change the bulbs frequently if they pop out. Also, you can use a high performance heater to burn up a ghost. It flies through metal, but can't withstand high temperature.

Alien spacecrafts can also terminate a ghost, so just ask for it. They will do it.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:33 PM

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:38 AM

Let me see if I can help you:

O) First at all be sure that the issue really started when the crystals came to the house, that nothing abnormal or weird happened in your home before that. Also that no body living there is involved in black magic, spiritism or satanic cults, or even hanging out with somebody into that, and of course that nobody, perhaps in your absence is doing something like that Inside or consuming illicit drugs.

1) Check if you can trace back the origin of all those crystals, region where they were extracted or traded from and the time of that.

2) Check the system of beliefs of who sold them to you. If the shop is full of idols too, like Induism or pagan deities.This step and the previous one do not fix the issue but gives us an idea of what are we dealing with.

3) if the crystals come from a place where rituals of witchery, shamanism or invocation of spirits have been carrying out or if those ceremonies have been taking place where you bought them consider seriously to throw them away. The same applies if those stones were taken away from an ancestral burial place of native Americans.

4) Please be aware that there are studies that suggest radioactivity can boost mental disorders, so check that nothing in any of those rocks produces radiation, or that they were collected in sites where there is natural radiation. A Geiger counter or detector is the best way to confirm or reject that possibility.

5) Bring incense to the house and specially the room the crystals are, carefully burn it and while you are doing pray the Magnificat, St Lk 1, 46-55, the prayer is St Mary while responding the salutation of her cousin Elizabeth. If you can burn also holy palm blessed in good Friday in a church.

6)In the same act pray Psalm 91, Psalm 23 and Isaiah 52. At the end spray Holy water brought from a church with Apostolic tradition.

7) if after doing all this the situation does not improve call a Priest of a church with Apostolic tradition and tell him that you need an exorcism of your home. Independent secular ministries or pastors of sects do not qualify for the job.

8) After the house become clean of the negative presence if you Insist to keep the crystals put them inside an aquarium or in a fountain permanently, where water can flow constantly over them. Alternatively polish them with Holy oil brought from a church with Apostolic tradition.

9) it is also advisible to put alive plants of Aloe Vera and or Garlic close to the stones permanently and check their condition regularly.

I hope these suggestions are useful, I am pretty sure they comprise the solution to your issue.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 8/30/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:35 PM
I have a big hunk of purple quartz sitting atop the bureau in my bedroom. My dreams are as weird as they've always been.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 11:51 AM
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

That was very nicely written yes like Sagan has pointed out. It was informative and easy to understand and follow considering what you were trying to get across.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 02:10 AM
a reply to: The angel of light

Thanks, I appreciate you taking the time to respond.

I got them all from the same big crystal shop in the middle of town.... There was definitely illicit drug use around all kind of began around the same time. The crystals, shortly after the drugs and now my family still hasn't recovered.....

My marriage slowly died and my wife left, now she's just fully stuck on all the bad drugs and living her life around all of those people.

I've been mostly clean but stuck In such a perpetual extremely deep sense of depression that has been a living hell.

My life is in complete shambles

But there is wife and I have been talking about getting back together one day and it seems she really wants to leave that life behind and be a family.

I get to see my kids at least two days out of every week with no problems....they have the power to break my depression to a strong degree.......

It's still so hard..... This is the lowest point of my life and at times I feel like my life is over, all the good stuff is over and Ill never be Happy again
edit on 9-9-2017 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>