It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Government Likely to Respond to Ebola Pandemic with Military Force, Martial Law and Forced Vacc

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: guitarplayer

originally posted by: Elton
I know it's scary, but I'd rather the government make preparations now and not wait.

They may have to take some drastic action to contain a local outbreak.

Then why are we sending uninffected personnel to that area that will be coming back home. That can infect the general population. Ever hear of Typhoid Mary?

I can not speak for the US Government or their decisions. I would assume they have some faith in the competence of their protocals, doctors, and soldiers.

Why does sending medical troops into a plague zone bother you so much? Do you think there are no checkups for our troops? Do you think they will be shipped home without getting a clean bill of health?

Do you think Typhoid Mary would have passed a Quantiferon TB test without showing a positive result?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

Actually 3 two made it the third one was to advance on the disease to make it.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Elton

US government and neither their "corporate sponsors" do anything that is not to benefit some fat corrupted pocket. As our US history of profiting shows nothing is out of the good of our government hart.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

You make a valid point, one backed up by this:

Major pharmaceutical companies have shown little interest in developing effective treatments for diseases such as this (ebola). There’s no incentive for the commercial risks of research and companies naturally prefer to focus on diseases that can sustain large markets of wealthy regular users.
(italicized comment added by me)

It's sobering to think that any and all research (in the US) into this (and many other tropical) disease is only carried out in labs with ties to biodefense; regards Zmapp and the other pre-trial vaccines:

Vast quantities of drugs and vaccines have been stockpiled by the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA). BARDA and the US military medical services have also partnered with hundreds of small biotechnology companies to develop medical countermeasures against pathogens that could potentially be used for bio-terrorism.

As well as ZMapp, BARDA is funding three other companies in the early stages of developing different countermeasures against Ebola virus disease.

The following paragraph does not put me at ease:

The pursuit of effective drugs against Ebola virus disease is arguably part of a larger shift in the governance of infectious disease and other public health risk from prevention to preparedness
emphasis mine

If they cannot prevent such diseases but rather focus on preparing for "the inevitable," then they will have their "large markets of wealthy regular users."

How Western national interest drives Ebola drug development

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Trust me that US tax dollars at this time is funding about 12 different labs for the development of a vaccine, guess who comes on top to start trials, Glaxosmith, with heavy ties to the US government.

For some reason they seem to come at the top every time a pandemic is worked out into the population.

edit on 17-9-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Why wouldn't they have plans like that in place for such scenarios?
Hell my work has protocols to follow if something happens and yes sometimes that means a door gets locked and something that I am used to going through I no longer can.
That isn't some infringement on your rights...its common sense.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
as long as they are held in Qurantine for 21 days,

, before rentry,, too the Qualified Hospital

(t there choosing,), for a day or two
of blood work and such,,
then too there baricks for say,,another 21 days
,,for debriefing,,then free as a person in the military.

edit on 9/17/2014 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

This morning on MSN they were discussing how this latest bout of enterovirus was brought over by the children who were flooding the US borders.

(Ebola)
How long until the infected begin to flood in from the open borders? My greatest concern will be when it mixes with other more common viruses and becomes easier to spread.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

www.linkedin.com...

Interesting read. Interesting connectivity. As the world continues to look for cheaper ways and locations for vaccine development and clinical trials, these types of contamination into the GP are going to continue. It is most probably part of the global genocidal plan.

www.aeras.org...

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
The US Government already has written plans in place in the event of a global pandemic.

Yeah, I'd phuckin hope so.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Yes I was just reading and posting on the information, the worst of it is how the government agenda of amnesty is keeping the truth away from the public.

But remember when we debated the latest government update on quarantine and has given extended powers for healthcare providers to look for people with upper respiratory distress and it was not because ebola.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Metallicus

What a nice piece of fear mongering. The EO that was signed regarding quarantines specified respiratory infections. Ebola does not manifest as a respiratory infection.

Well... although it wasn't specifically about Ebola symptoms, do you honestly believe that that would stop these government megalomaniacs from invoking this (or some other) EO in the event of an Ebola outbreak?

I don't necessarily have a problem with government having the power to quarantine in emergencies, but I absolutely have a problem with them presuming the (unconstitutional) power to force vaccinations on anyone.

Incidentally - there is an extremely good chance that high/repeated doses of intravenous vitamin C would cure Ebola (and dengue fever, and most of these other so called 'incurable' viral and/or bacterial 'diseases').

I know that would be my *first* treatment if I suspected I may have been exposed.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
My god!
you keep saying it can not be true...

Yet you have evidence that the Gov
test nuclear and bio wepons on its
own troops and civilions First.

real evidence has beeb shown you many times.
even MK ultra mind control.
and you Still say they would Never do it. "again"
wake up they are doing it all the time.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join