It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Government Likely to Respond to Ebola Pandemic with Military Force, Martial Law and Forced Vacc

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

That is the reason why we are having the media all worked out and the government creating a perfect scenario of scaremongering for big pharma to push an eboal vaccine.

let face it, GlaxoSmithKline seems to pop up every time the world "pandemic" is used.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elton
I know it's scary, but I'd rather the government make preparations now and not wait.

They may have to take some drastic action to contain a local outbreak.

Then why are we sending uninffected personnel to that area that will be coming back home. That can infect the general population. Ever hear of Typhoid Mary?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Not to "doom" anyone out, but what do you think the odds are that Ebola is already in the states?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

It would have been already all over the media, why? because like that people will be so worked out on a frenzy that any vaccine will be good no matter what.

Remember pandemics means profits.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

It would have been already all over the media, why? because like that people will be so worked out on a frenzy that any vaccine will be good no matter what.

Remember pandemics means profits.

There has to BE a pandemic, however, to report on one.

So I see the media being quiet because that'd fuel their ratings.

To hell with people, we're talking about Neilson Ratings!

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

You know beezzer ebola has never been close to US borders, but has been brought to us by our own government when allowing two infected Americans and then a third one to come to the US for treatment.

What that tells you, ebola is not natural in the US or any area of these side of the hemisphere, but somebody is doing everything they can to bring it as close as home as they can.

It makes no sense.

edit on 16-9-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
Us hasn't had an ebola case because the reservoir animal is in Africa. If we imported African fruitbats and they thrived here it might be a different story.

It might, but maybe not. Unless we start eating African fruitbats--or they start feeding on us--we're not going to get ebola from them. That leaves person-to-person transmission through body fluids, which we can control, when we put our minds to it.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Since when did anything the government does make sense?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
CA2741523A1 - Not sure why this type of thing would be patented.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I have absolutely no problem with martial law if an outbreak occurs in the US. I won't be attempting to travel because like some others have said, I'll be under my own unique form of quarantine.
Forced vaccination? Nope, not going to happen here. That's where my line in the sand is drawn. I'd much rather die quickly of a gunshot wound that to die slowly from their toxic mixes.
edit on 16-9-2014 by diggindirt because: correction

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

You know beezzer ebola has never been close to US borders, but has been brought to us by our own government when allowing two infected Americans and then a third one to come to the US for treatment.

What that tells you, ebola is not natural in the US or any area of these side of the hemisphere, but somebody is doing everything they can to bring it as close as home as they can.

It makes no sense.

So ebola naturally occurs elsewhere?

Your entire attitude concerning this is dangerous IMO. "America is the cleanest nation in the world"

Yeah, because we have the best stuff in the world to cover all the "dirt". Clean? There's no profit for the pharmaceuticals in being clean.

Ever go to a public school within the first week of it opening back up after summer break? Everybody and their mothers, literally, gets sick.

That, and we have always been a melting pot for every nation on the planet. Delusion is what makes people think we're clean when we invite strangers over for dinner. We're not clean dear. We just make dirty look good.

"Nothing bad can touch us because we're in the western hemisphere".

The world is getting smaller dear. No one can insulate themselves from the problems of other nations anymore unless they put their heads in the sand.

I have always liked your points of view on the subjects you participate in, but not this time. Diseases don't care where you live or how clean you think you are.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Emerging Viruses: AIDS And Ebola : Nature, Accident or Intentional? Hardcover – April 1, 1996

by Leonard G. Horowitz (Author)
47 customer reviews
www.amazon.com...

Amazon says that the New York Times refused to review it.
See a video: www.youtube.com...

Horowitz wrote this in 1996 - looks like it is time to read it. He has been a dentist. If I recall correctly, hearing an interview with him years ago, he suggested that Ebola may have been government designed, put back in a frig and then re- emerged.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Now is this information pertinent to Ebola? www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
A good number of those hazmat suits are being sent to Africa to aid in their efforts, so lets not overlook the obvious. Also, that article takes what is currently an 18% chance of happening and turns it into inevitable. Personally, I am going to disregard the article. I am quite certain there is a plan for how the Ebola virus will help inhibit out freedoms/liberties but this article is too off for consideration.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
If you want to read something else interesting. I came across this website on the Georgia Guidestones and in clicking through the tabs on the left, I found this piece that appears to be written in 1995 that discusses the use of Ebola in depopulation efforts.

thegeorgiaguidestones.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Well, I can't see how just 3000 troops will make a huge difference in Africa, given the exponential numbers infected they could be dealing with, but - I'm sure deploying to a medical hot zone to provide field hospitals and perimeter security will certainly be a crash course when it comes here.

They are not dealing with crisis themselves. They are there to build medical facilities that these countries do not have in any real numbers and train 500 local healthcare workers a day on how handle, treat and contain the infected. And country with basic health care services can handle and eblola outbreak. Sadly the places effected are always the poorest and leaat able to contain it.

The OPs article is the worst kind of half assed guess work combined with fearmongering. Hazmat suits bought by the state department are not for use in the US. The will no doubt be given to the nations and international medical staff that are in Africa. If they were for use in the US they would be bought by the CDC or DHS. The fact is in a modern nation ebola is not much of a threat. It is easy to contain. However in 3rd world nations where medical facilities barely exist it can be very bad. In the US it would require only that medical staff do their job, it is easy to deal with.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
I have absolutely no problem with martial law if an outbreak occurs in the US. I won't be attempting to travel because like some others have said, I'll be under my own unique form of quarantine.
Forced vaccination? Nope, not going to happen here. That's where my line in the sand is drawn. I'd much rather die quickly of a gunshot wound that to die slowly from their toxic mixes.

Be no problem until you or anyone else who is healthy ends up inside a quarantined area where Ebola is prevalent. An area with no services or goods available due the quarantine and fear. One where your formerly well behaved neighbors decide to take the supplies you thoughtfully stocked ahead of time for just such emergencies. Maybe the government decides that they need your goods more than you do as executive orders are implemented as martial law comes into effect.

Of course it'll be same government that instead of shutting down international travel, airline service and securing the borders sent more and more un-qualified personnel to Africa to be exposed to Ebola until one day you find it in your community.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

The fact is in a modern nation ebola is not much of a threat. It is easy to contain. However in 3rd world nations where medical facilities barely exist it can be very bad. In the US it would require only that medical staff do their job, it is easy to deal with.

I'll agree as long as its a few tens of isolated case's but on the other hand it's not hard to envision several hundreds of cases overwhelming heath facilities equipped for the type isolation needed. Imagine going to the local emergency room for an injury and finding out later you'd been next to an Ebola patient with flu like symptoms during hours long wait for treatment.

Of course that imaginary Ebola patient in the US emergency room may have visited a doctors office prior to being directed to the emergency room, while waiting at the doctors office the restroom was used, water cooler was leaned upon and all manner of surfaces were touched as they oozed virus via phlegm, bodily waste and sneezing as no one at that office recognized the danger. In that imaginary scenario how many others would suffer exposure? The exposures quickly become exponential not by purpose but by the very nature of our medical and insurance system - most do not go to emergency room initially but visit their general practitioner office first. Its my firm belief that presenting flu like symptoms most at first would be given a prescription and sent on their way to inadvertently infect others from the doctors office.

Your confidence in US medical system seems based upon belief in a "no error" performance. Unfortunately that system does not exist and people do things without thought or care out in the real world.

Personally I think that reality lies somewhere between outright fear mongering and the nothing here to see people, that halfway point is not confidence inspiring and leads me to believe the entire matter is being mishandled especially in regards to lack of travel quarantines.

edit on 17-9-2014 by Phoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The testing serum was also given two 2 more people in Africa and one of them died.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FurvusRexCaeli

I know, I was kinda joking. The point is, even if it popped up, without a natural reservoir we can end it in America rather quickly. Non airborn, quick onset, debilitating illness, quick death, only infects through direct contact with body fluid. Unless it gets into a natural reservoir here or anywhere else, it will not survive and be quickly exstinguished every time it pops up..

Now, as for Africa.. they are screwed.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join