It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Government Likely to Respond to Ebola Pandemic with Military Force, Martial Law and Forced Vacc

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The US Government already has written plans in place in the event of a global pandemic. They include the use of military force to arrest you, subject you to martial law and force experimental vaccines on you. If Ebola gets loose in the US then say goodbye to your rights and your right to refuse mandatory unproven vaccines.

The U.S. government is putting plans in place right now to invoke extreme emergency actions across the USA in response to an anticipated Ebola outbreak sweeping through U.S. cities. Late last week, the U.S. State Department ordered 160,000 Ebola hazmat suits in anticipation of an outbreak, and President Obama has already called upon the Pentagon to dispatch troops and supplies to Africa.

Earlier this summer, Obama signed a curious executive order that claims to grant federal officers the lawful right to arrest and quarantine anyone who shows symptoms of an infection.

Source

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

How will they give forced vaccinations when no vaccination exists? I'd say their job will alot of body burning.
edit on 16-9-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I know it's scary, but I'd rather the government make preparations now and not wait.

They may have to take some drastic action to contain a local outbreak.
edit on 16-9-2014 by Elton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Amerika.
Land of the free, home of the sheep.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I'm not too confident on your source...

Like someone else posted, how can they force vaccinations when one does not exist for Ebola, just an experimental treatment?

IF and that is giant IF there would be an outbreak of it in the USA, I could see them setting up forced quarantine zones and if those were broken/challenged, the military coming out to play.

But, that isn't going to happen here. Well, I would be really surprised if it did. This isn't Western Africa. We have clean water, hospitals, doctors, and all sorts of other stuff that makes it a much healthier and safer to live.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
When it comes to a pandemic of that magnitude, I will be living in a self-imposed Martial Law. No one comes into my property and no one goes out.
When it comes to untested vaccinations, I don't know how receptive I would be to that idea either. If the virus becomes air born and millions are dying...I might get vaccinated.
This whole thing is frightening.It makes me think of Stephen Kings "The Stand".

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

The vaccine is been in production as we speak, as a matter of fact, with the deployment of 3000 troops into Liberia, alongside the funding is $58 million to speed production of the ZMapp experimental antiviral drug and two Ebola vaccine candidates.

So you bet that the vaccine is coming.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

What a nice piece of fear mongering. The EO that was signed regarding quarantines specified respiratory infections. Ebola does not manifest as a respiratory infection.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

You are right, Eboal doesn't manifest as a respiratory infection, but in recent months we have seen an increase in a rare viral infection that is affecting children that already have compromised immune system due to asthma.

Coincidence?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Have we heard any new news about the 2 candidates who chose to take the vaccine? By now we should have word.

These plans have been in effect for over 10 years that I know of. Of course things elevate and evolve, but the real plan includes such things as entire neighborhoods quarantined, medical staff standing with binoculars to verify the living, infected or dead but not allowed to enter or take them to a hospital. Personal property as well as assets and bank accounts becoming part of the state in a true Pandemic for those who die or are reported dead from the disease.

It is really complicated but what we want to watch for are the big wigs going into seclusion. They will have a heads up unlike the bottom feeders.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

How will they give forced vaccinations when no vaccination exists? I'd say their job will alot of body burning.

Experimental Vaccines.

Remember...We are Expendable Guinea Pigs.

Peace

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

I am sure that a pandemic created or natural will bring all source of opportunities for the ones that believe they control populations, sadly things do not always work the way some call "experts" plan for.

Humans are a funny species the more they are push against a wall and told what to do the more they become angry and in insurrection mood.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

They've been dream'n this up for years!

I fear my government more than I fear ebola.

edit on Rpm91614v01201400000032 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Hmm, I beg to differ, the modern US medical field has been substantially eliminating contagions since the mid 20th century. at a not too distant past upwards of 40% of our population mortality wasn't from age related illnesses but contagious disease.
TB is only one example, I chose it because I am a TB survivor. I was 1 of 5 people that had TB in 1977. I was 3 years old at the time and contracted it from a family friend who had returned from southeast asia after he had left vietnam. he did not know he had contracted it until he was here in the US living in our household. we were both treated by the cdc free of charge to our families and are survivors.

Tuberculosis, also known as “consumption,” “phthisis,” or the “white plague,” was the cause of more deaths in industrialized countries than any other disease during the 19th and early 20th centuries. By the late 19th century, 70 to 90% of the urban populations of Europe and North America were infected with the TB bacillus, and about 80% of those individuals who developed active tuberculosis died of it.

Causes of Tuberculosis

For most of the 19th century, tuberculosis was thought to be a hereditary, constitutional disease rather than a contagious one. By the end of the 19th century, when infection rates in some cities were thought by public health officials to be nearly 100%, tuberculosis was also considered to be a sign of poverty or an inevitable outcome of the process of industrial civilization. About 40% of working-class deaths in cities were from tuberculosis.

ocp.hul.harvard.edu...

edit on 16-9-2014 by creation7 because: separated link

edit on 16-9-2014 by creation7 because: added quote from link, in case people are lazy to click link

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reading on the Spanish influenza epidemic, the mean age of those affected would seem to mirror I would guess the average age of an ATS user, 20-40 year olds.

The Spanish influenza pandemic, which began in 1918, caught every nation by surprise. It infected an estimated 500 million people and killed 50 to 100 million of them in three waves. Governments around the world responded in ways that were reactive and almost ineffective before the pandemic ended in 1919 just as suddenly as it began one year earlier.

The Spanish influenza pandemic differed from previous influenza pandemics in its unprecedented virulence. Its unique characteristics included unusually high case fatality, especially among 20– to 40–year-olds.

Reaction and Response

The general public grew anxious and criticized public health officials for their incompetence. Medical practitioners and researchers struggled to unravel the confusing epidemiology and pathology of this extraordinarily deadly outbreak of influenza. Major US cities banned or enforced restrictions on public gatherings, and schools, town halls, and churches served as emergency hospitals.

from the same Harvard source: ocp.hul.harvard.edu...

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Well, I can't see how just 3000 troops will make a huge difference in Africa, given the exponential numbers infected they could be dealing with, but - I'm sure deploying to a medical hot zone to provide field hospitals and perimeter security will certainly be a crash course when it comes here.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
CDC is briefing Obama on Ebola the respiratory EV-D68 infections.

Enterovirus D68, if not Ebola(vaccine in the works) and as the article shares, is spreading to where vaccines may be enforced. While there's no vaccine for the EV-D68 infections yet, people will be encouraged to take flu shots*.

(CNN) -- Indiana and Montana have joined the growing list of states with confirmed cases of Enterovirus D68, health officials say.

As of September 11, the CDC had confirmed more than 80 cases of Enterovirus D68 in six states: Colorado, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky and Missouri. New York also announced on Friday that it had more than a dozen confirmed cases of the virus.

continued...

The Indiana State Department of Health is keeping an eye out for additional cases of enterovirus. Hospitals are sending samples from patients with severe respiratory illnesses to a state laboratory for testing.

Last week, media reports of kids flooding emergency rooms in Alabama and Washington state spoke to the spread of the virus. Other states, including Michigan, Georgia, Ohio, Oklahoma, and Utah, are also investigating clusters of respiratory illnesses. Several have sent samples to the CDC for testing.

- Source

Reference:

Since people with asthma are higher risk for respiratory illnesses, they should regularly take medicines and maintain control of their illness during this time. They should also take advantage of influenza vaccine since people with asthma have a difficult time with respiratory illnesses.
- CDC

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Well if it's taught you one thing it's that the government will go to any lengths to save their money train.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

That is a great conspiracy angle to the issue, I can only imagine that the 3000 soldiers could receive the experimental vaccine, then become trained into dealing with the pandemic if the pandemic is brought to the US, because I am sure that is some forces out there that wants ebola to become airborne and reach the US population.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Is very interesting that just a month ago the president was signing and updating the rules when it comes to infectious diseases and one of the topic was to keep an eye for upper respiratory infections, now we have D68, the viral infection doesn't even have a name yet, but is out there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join