It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Times Square Billboard to Show Video of WTC 7 Destruction During 9/11 Anniversary

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AmenStop

Six out of the Ten 911 commission members have gone on the record since to admit there was a U.S. government cover-up

I know that there were a number of members who felt there was a "cover-up after the fact", they felt that lots of people tried to cover up their own failures that day and they also felt that the commission did not have enough access to classified material others said they should have used the power to subpoena it was not funded as well as it should have been others believe its scope was not wide enough.

However.

Can you link me to a Article that shows these six guys all going on the record saying that the 9/11 was a false flag, that is to say that the US government or elements of the government planned and carried out the whole attack?

I think not.

It may shock you but i also believe the US government covered up some stuff, like 28 pages or the involvement of the Saudi's.

But do i think they themselves killed almost 3000 of their own people.

not a chance.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

They were set up to fail

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Senator Max Cleland, who resigned from the 9/11 Commission after calling it a “national scandal”, stated in a 2003 PBS interview,

“I’m saying that’s deliberate. I am saying that the delay in relating this information to the American public out of a hearing… series of hearings, that several members of Congress knew eight or ten months ago, including Bob Graham and others, that was deliberately slow walked… the 9/11 Commission was deliberately slow walked, because the Administration’s policy was, and its priority was, we’re gonna take Saddam Hussein out.”

“One of these days we will have to get the full story because the 9-11 issue is so important to America. But this White House wants to cover it up”.

www.pbs.org...
www.democracynow.org...

In 2006 the Washington Post reported that several members of the 9/11 Commission suspected deception on part of the Pentagon

“Some staff members and commissioners of the Sept. 11 panel concluded that the Pentagon’s initial story of how it reacted to the 2001 terrorist attacks may have been part of a deliberate effort to mislead the commission and the public rather than a reflection of the fog of events on that day, according to sources involved in the debate.”

www.washingtonpost.com...

9/11 Commissioner Bob Kerry believes that there are legitimate reasons to believe an alternative version to the official story.

“There are ample reasons to suspect that there may be some alternative to what we outlined in our version,” Kerrey said. The commission had limited time and limited resources to pursue its investigation, and its access to key documents and witnesses was fettered by the administration.

www.salon.com...

Commissioner Tim Roemer, speaking to CNN, stated that Commission members were considering a criminal probe of false statements. As quoted,

“We were extremely frustrated with the false statements we were getting,” Roemer told CNN. “We were not sure of the intent, whether it was to deceive the commission or merely part of the fumbling bureaucracy.”

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Six out of the Ten 911 commission members have gone on the record since to admit there was a U.S. government cover-up

I know that there were a number of members who felt there was a "cover-up after the fact", they felt that lots of people tried to cover up their own failures that day and they also felt that the commission did not have enough access to classified material others said they should have used the power to subpoena it was not funded as well as it should have been others believe its scope was not wide enough.

However.

Can you link me to a Article that shows these six guys all going on the record saying that the 9/11 was a false flag, that is to say that the US government or elements of the government planned and carried out the whole attack?

I think not.

It may shock you but i also believe the US government covered up some stuff, like 28 pages or the involvement of the Saudi's.

But do i think they themselves killed almost 3000 of their own people.

not a chance.

Burn, your deceptions are showing.

You are the one talking about their own people not me.

My mom didnt do it, and no one else of my people did.

You should open up your mind and eyes, you will be amazed by what is really going on in the world.

edit on 11-9-2014 by AmenStop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

nobody other than truthers are is claiming that steel "melted"

and the eye witnesses you know like the guys at ground zero cleaning it up....were you there ?..or did you just read the official story.?..(ahem coverstory)...

the nist report is so full of holes and yet you believe it...so if they came out and told you purple unicorns live in canada i suppose you would would blindly believe that too?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The Major thought of someone want to Deny a Controlled Demolition

With the Law of Physics a Violation of Physics When WTC 7 was Damaged by Debris and Fire from the Debris from the Twin Towers that Caused WTC 7 to Free fall in its own footprint ! ?

I would Like to see a """" Free fall """" of a same type of Building with the Same Material
( Steel Aluminum Concrete Glass ) to Convince ME !

The WTC 1 & 2 were Designed to have a Boeing 707 ( the biggest Airliner at the time it was Built ) to Crash Through it Reason Being for the Multiple Rods and Steel beams in the Center of Both Towers .. to withstand Airliners and Earthquakes .. Im not Sure about Building 7 what it can withstand ..

but I do know that a B-25 Bomber crashed into the Empire State Building in 1945 on the 79th Floor

a Building mostly of Concrete then Steel tho some may Argue the all the Calculations of a Jetliner vs a WW2 Bomber of Force, Speed, Velocity, Fuel, Etc..

B-25 Bomber Hits Empire State Building (1945)

Bomber Hits Empire State Building - How We Invented The World

Let Say even if the Steel was Weaken by the Fire
( Tho the Steel Frame Work of WTC 1 2 & 7 Has Been Fireproof insulated ( Supposedly )

IT Would Not "Free Fall" into is Own Foot Print ! there Would be Stoppages along the Way Would it Not ?
and not forget DEBATES of those Squibs aka Building Charges for Breakage.
we have Seen in the Towers and Building 7

In Most People Should have the thought of the Free Fall..

For Every Action there is a Reaction ..

and Molten Metal & Thermite is another Story ...

World Trade Center Building 7: Free - fall

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 11-9-2014 by ROBINH00D because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

nobody other than truthers are is claiming that steel "melted"

and the eye witnesses you know like the guys at ground zero cleaning it up....were you there ?..or did you just read the official story.?..(ahem coverstory)...

the nist report is so full of holes and yet you believe it...so if they came out and told you purple unicorns live in canada i suppose you would would blindly believe that too?

I don't always read fiction, but when I do it's the 9/11 commission report.

www.9-11commission.gov...
edit on 11-9-2014 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
And then theres BBC which reported WTC 7 had fallen before it actually fell.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Truther crap = nonsense.

Millions of tons of material came crashing to the ground from two towers of amazing height, ya lets call fake and not even consider what that would do to the stability of footings in nearby structures on land that was reclaimed from swamp when built.

Putting that garbage on a big screen on the anniversary of the disaster is a propaganda event which its only intention is to sow the seeds of doubt in govt, can't get a better definition of communist manifesto doctrine implementation than that.

You sure do love placing labels on everything don'tcha?

Look man, It's apparent your mind is already set on what happened on 9/11 and it's fine you're sharing your opinion on the matter, so I'm going to share mine.

Your ideas are asinine. There is so much evidence to disprove what the official story is telling everyone, and you don't think for one second that all of the events post 9/11 are a part of it in any way? I mean the invasion of the entire middle east, all of the executive orders to detain American citizens without justification nor due process, the list goes on.

I know your answer will be no and have reasons for why you think the way you do about everything that's going on around you so I guess mine was a rhetorical question. It just irritates me so much when people are trying to offer alternative explanations backed by scientific evidence of a controlled demolition and others are calling them names like children.

Many engineers came out and said "That's a textbook demolition." And many lay-men come out acting like children and say "Truther! Birther! Conspiracy Theorist! Communist!" Go on keep throwing out whatever definition makes you feel better about yourself, it doesn't matter what label you want to place on people trying to spread awareness. It's not going to stop. Neither is the name calling but at least more people are going to start critically thinking about what happened and that's the whole point.

I'm glad this is being shown to New Yorkers and the rest of the world. It should have been shown en mass at least a decade ago. Many, MANY changes need to be made and it all starts with you and me.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Truther crap = nonsense.

I agree.

Whether or not they can see it for what it is.

9-11 was in 'inside' job.

Because of political BIGOTRY they claim that as 'truth'.

Of course they conviently ignore the first world trade center attack. They ignore the embassy bombings that came before it.

For an 'inside job' they sure have had quite a few willing participants from the current regime, the last regime, and the regimes before it, here, and over in the middle east, from all of nothern africa.

They CLAIM 'terrorism' doesn't exist.

The reality is quite different.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Truther crap = nonsense.

I agree.

Whether or not they can see it for what it is.

9-11 was in 'inside' job.

Because of political BIGOTRY they claim that as 'truth'.

Of course they conviently ignore the first world trade center attack. They ignore the embassy bombings that came before it.

For an 'inside job' they sure have had quite a few willing participants from the current regime, the last regime, and the regimes before it, here, and over in the middle east, from all of nothern africa.

They CLAIM 'terrorism' doesn't exist.

The reality is quite different.

Im sorry but you mean the first trade center attacks that the FBI has admitted to doing? No one is ignoring that.

You liars are the only bigots here. I am not insulting you, but since you seem to be so set on using the word truther to describe the group who does not see it your way, then the only option is that you are owning the fact that you are on the side of lies. So Liar is not a personal insult its the group who is opposed to the truth.

Also no one claims terrorism doesnt exist, we are saying that it is a tool used by the alphabet agencies and governments to cause their populations to be in fear then allows them to make new laws based on that false fear.

but you already know all of this, lol.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Even if people did "ignore" the previous things you mentioned does that do anything to change the current evidence in regards to this exact topic?

No buildings self imploded during the first attack on the WTC in 1993.
edit on 11-9-2014 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmenStop
Do you recall the court case in the UK where a gentleman said he would not pay his TV tax (they tax it in the UK) because the tax was to support the reporting of real news, and on 911 the UK reported building 7 falling 20 minutes before it actually fell.

He won the case, didnt have to pay his TV tax.

Why do you post a false claim like that? He LOST his case, and promised to pay his tax. Was also charged £200 and given conditional discharge - so he had to pay the tv tax.

If you had done some research - or even searched here you would know that you claim was false!

So in court the guy proved it was already known and so it was not real news but instead a planned detonation.

he was not even allowed to show anything about 9/11, another false claim by you!

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Im sorry but you mean the first trade center attacks that the FBI has admitted to doing? No one is ignoring that.

Really wonder why this guy claimed 'credit'.

He was tried in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York along with two co-conspirators and was convicted of planning the Bojinka plot. In court, Yousef stated: "Yes, I am a terrorist, and proud of it as long as it is against the U.S. government and against Israel, because you are more than terrorists; you are the one who invented terrorism and using it every day. You are butchers, liars and hypocrites."[6][7] He was sentenced to two life sentences for his part in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and Bojinka plo

en.wikipedia.org...

You liars are the only bigots here. I am not insulting you, but since you seem to be so set on using the word truther to describe the group who does not see it your way, then the only option is that you are owning the fact that you are on the side of lies. So Liar is not a personal insult its the group who is opposed to the truth.

Sounds like an insult.

Don't recall saying anyone had to agree with what I said,

Where as EVERYONE has to agree with the people who say 9-11 was an 'inside' job.

If they don't they are 'liars'.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: AmenStop
Do you recall the court case in the UK where a gentleman said he would not pay his TV tax (they tax it in the UK) because the tax was to support the reporting of real news, and on 911 the UK reported building 7 falling 20 minutes before it actually fell.

He won the case, didnt have to pay his TV tax.

Why do you post a false claim like that? He LOST his case, and promised to pay his tax. Was also charged £200 and given conditional discharge - so he had to pay the tv tax.

If you had done some research - or even searched here you would know that you claim was false!

So in court the guy proved it was already known and so it was not real news but instead a planned detonation.

he was not even allowed to show anything about 9/11, another false claim by you!

Sorry but you are wrong again, your pretty good at being wrong. You must do it often.

He did win the case, and his tax was waived.

I will need some proof of your claim before i can go on discussing your capricious and wildly wrong statements.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: real_one

Well now since youtube videos are now facts/evidence.

Here:

This was made YEARS AGO.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Really wonder why this guy claimed 'credit'.

He was tried in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York along with two co-conspirators and was convicted of planning the Bojinka plot. In court, Yousef stated: "Yes, I am a terrorist, and proud of it as long as it is against the U.S. government and against Israel, because you are more than terrorists; you are the one who invented terrorism and using it every day. You are butchers, liars and hypocrites."[6][7] He was sentenced to two life sentences for his part in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and Bojinka plo

en.wikipedia.org...

Sounds like an insult.

Don't recall saying anyone had to agree with what I said,

Where as EVERYONE has to agree with the people who say 9-11 was an 'inside' job.

If they don't they are 'liars'.

hmm, so you are saying humans never try and take credit for things they didn't do, wow, that's good to know.

See I don't insult people who do not agree with me, I was using your term you made for yourself.

I used the term Liar because you are so set on placing yourself diametrically opposed to the word truth, well I guess you didn't know but the opposite of truth are lies, so yes you are being a bigot by trying to use the term truth as a insult, so then you are owning the fact that you are on the side of lies, i didn't make that up, this is all you my friend.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
What reality , that buildings are failing free fail from fires and debris ? That reality?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

a reply to: real_one

Well now since youtube videos are now facts/evidence.

Here:

This was made YEARS AGO.

Well I guess when you can no longer face the truth its best to divert peoples attention.

I will remember that if I ever decide to try and tow the line of lies.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join