It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Times Square Billboard to Show Video of WTC 7 Destruction During 9/11 Anniversary

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TimeToAct
Can someone tell me, Why the US Government would allow such a video to be shown? Specially there for the world to see.
I'm from the UK and a little obsessed with the american government (And UK government) And what they are up to!

Because we can. We have the freedom of speech to say or in this case present on video what ever we like. For the same reason this website exists in the first place. Because our government cannot tell us what to think.

That being said , this event never occurred. It was just another lie the so called truthers tried to spread. Because even though we have freedom of speech if you spread bull someone is going to rub your face in it. See that's another truth about Americans, we don't take chit from anyone.
edit on 132015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: TimeToAct
Can someone tell me, Why the US Government would allow such a video to be shown?

Just why do you think the yank government would try and stop it?
Why should it be censored?

Let's do remember that this never happened shall we?

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TimeToAct

Can someone tell me, Why the US Government would allow such a video to be shown? Specially there for the world to see.

So the government is controlling the MSM.
The government is shushing the mouths of all the worlds reporters.
TV - Print - Radio

But they allowed this billboard to run for how many weeks ???????
They allow that buffoon Richard Gage to run his dog and pony show all over the place ???

<< 18  19  20   >>

join