It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Times Square Billboard to Show Video of WTC 7 Destruction During 9/11 Anniversary

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
Who says that there are no terrorists.Offical story is not true and that is all that matter.Here is one theory, read and learn.

I believe one or more covert organizations within the U.S. Government recruited and manipulated extremist Muslims with the intent to carry out a high profile catastrophic attacks on U.S. soil. (This has happened before and will happen again.)

I believe those covert organizations had tacit approval for their operation from the highest levels of government to create a need for an international war on terrorism. However, this does not mean those at the highest levels were fully aware of the details of the actual attack plan. (Clandestine services typically freelance, with top-tier bureaucrats most often unaware of actual plans.)

I believe that extremist Islamic terrorists hijacked and flew plans into the buildings on 9/11. However, it is my firm belief that their training was on a level far greater and more professional than has been revealed to the public. (Extreme expert-level instruction in conjunction with a regimen of mind-altering/enhancing substances can result in a person fully able to expertly pilot themselves to their death.)

I believe that some degree of exotic munitions were deployed within the buildings to ensure a startling degree of destruction. (Inner core failure is impossible given the impact and fire damage released by NIST.)

I believe that a complex campaign of deception and purposeful obfuscation was initiated on the evening of 9/11/2001 designed to create a firestorm of conjecture related to the events. (All clandestine operations of this magnitude include planning for "the story" and "the cover" to ensure any leaks or mistakes are covered by an overwhelming degree of data.)

I believe that a cottage industry of for-profit conspiracy theorists calling themselves "Truthers" have further obfuscated the events with purposefully false and ridiculous notions to aid the pre-existing agendas of the anti-establishment activists from which they came. (The Truth Movement is composed of primarily intensely liberal, anti-government extremists who would otherwise be searching for reasons to engage in protest against a Republican administration.)

I believe that an Internet pastime has developed in that groups of people find pleasure in seeking out speculative discussions of potential 9/11 conspiracy theories and engaging in overly intense ridicule behind the convenience of online anonymity. Those who participate take perverse pleasure in their digital bullying activity. (In fact, an entire and popular online forum has developed as an organizational gathering point for this very activity.)

I believe that agents of the covert group responsible for planning the attacks have played a role in pushing the Truth Movement to extremism and absurdity, as well as having some role in encouraging the evolution of the ridicule-as-entertainment group. (This environment has created a "perfect storm" such that few, if any, legitimate journalists would dare get involved in 9/11-related scandals.)

I believe that intelligent examination of these issues is currently improbable. But I also believe that those with intelligence who wish to engage in impartial speculation based on factual material and historical record dare not stop.

If not us, then who?

If not now, then when?

If not here, then where?

If we stop, what will we see in the mirror?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AmenStop

Well I guess when you can no longer face the truth its best to divert peoples attention.

What truth ?

The only thing in this thread are OPINIONS.

As with those EVERYONE has one.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I know I'm not a mod but that doesn't mean I can't remind everyone to direct your focus on our community's posts & ideas, and not on community members themselves.

With that being said, besides 9/11 our government has been involved in countless other nefarious acts before in other countries, including our own. What makes it so difficult for people to believe it's possible they had a hand in orchestrating 9/11 as well?

Our government doesn't exactly have the cleanest track record, and with the largest/most powerful military in the world do you think they're just sitting around doing nothing? Do you think they wouldn't dare cause any reason for them to put that military to use? If the public is weary & tired of war, do you think they wouldn't create a reason to get people fervent about invading another country for any reason at all?

Do you think history doesn't repeat itself? Do you think everyone that doesn't believe the official story, or anyone that knows our government has done cover-ups in the past (because it's been shown/proven/admitted to) are just making it all up? Why would people do that?

Question everything, then question the responses. (Like the official story, and even "truthers" I guarantee you'll get more concrete evidence of 9/11 being planned ((no pun intended)))

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Well I guess when you can no longer face the truth its best to divert peoples attention.

What truth ?

The only thing in this thread are OPINIONS.

As with those EVERYONE has one.

you know what truth.

The truth that is coming out of our discussions, and you seem to be doing a good job of trying to divert or insult or do anything you can to drag the conversation away from that.

I am not posting to change your heart, I am posting in case a normal person happens to come across this thread, I want them to see some real peoples thoughts along with all of the bs.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I know that 9/11 happened...but 13 years later...I am still not clear on why it happened... and who was really behind it happening.

I've read a lot about it...and I am still confused. I just wish I knew the bottom line real truth about 9/11.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I am not posting to change your heart, I am posting in case a normal person happens to come across this thread, I want them to see some real peoples

Oh so normal people think their own government intentionally murdered over 3000 people.

So I am confused.

Where is all that so called 'evidence' about the Pentagon ?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I am not posting to change your heart, I am posting in case a normal person happens to come across this thread, I want them to see some real peoples

Oh so normal people think their own government intentionally murdered over 3000 people.

So I am confused.

Where is all that so called 'evidence' about the Pentagon ?

I am tiring of having these false arguments with you.

You keep doing the same thing, you say I said something I didn't then ask me to justify it. good tactic but an old one.

I guess you think it impossible for an organization to be infiltrated with shills or double agents?

I will need your evidence first.

You are the one who is so sure what happened, so why have you not provided any evidence? The rest of us are talking about what could have happened, you seem to be sure, so I can only assume you must have some secret evidence that no one else has seen. You really should share it.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: th3dudeabides
I think just about anyone who doesn't seriously question
the "official" story at least in regards to building 7,
is simply brainwashed by Govt. Propaganda.

Not intending to intentionally offend anyone.

There was no official investigation into building 7,
which is an outrage.

This is my opinion so people who believe the official
story, please don't take offense.

I would say though that officially there is no explanation
for building 7 since it was completely ignored in the 911
Commission Report.

Rebel5

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Yes. Why wouldn't "normal" (define normal please?) people think that? It's not like agents of our government haven't ever killed it's own citizens before.

This topic has been discussed for 13 years now. If you seek evidence, just do a simple search on ATS, google, bing, youtube, whatever you fancy mate.

But this isn't really about the pentagon, it's about WTC building #7. And to my knowledge, there's a plethora of information regarding it being a controlled demolition, but the only information I can find about that theory being refuted is.. wait, it's not even mentioned in the 9/11 commission report? Well, where can I find evidence that it wasn't a controlled demolition, and was just caused by debris from the towers falling on the building & starting fires INSIDE of it hot enough to make it collapse? (Collapse the same exact way the twin towers did, which had planes flying into them and thousands of gallons of jet fuel burning mind you.)

I'm pretty sure I can't, because I don't think that's ever happened in all of history, but If it has then I'd be glad to be informed. Afterall I'm open to new ideas to find the truth.

edit on 9 11 2014 by Kevinquisitor because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: real_one

Great post!

I firmly believe 9/11 was an inside job! Because back in the days:

whatreallyhappened.com...

More Sources:

1. Operation Northwoods
www.wanttoknow.info...

2. U.S. Military Wanted to Provoke War With Cuba
abcnews.go.com...

3. Justification for U.S. Military Intervention in Cuba
www.ratical.org...

4. Operation Northwoods FBI documents
www.muckrock.com...
edit on 11-9-2014 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmenStop
He did win the case, and his tax was waived.

Funny how once again you post crap and lies.

As I said, he lost, was found guilty, had to get a licence and pay £200 legal costs.

He found Rooke guilty, and imposed a six month conditional discharge with £200 legal costs

www.wscountytimes.co.uk...

You really should not believe the truther websites, as I have shown they constantly lie!

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

You talk about terrorists and point the finger like an angry old man in a deli who just got cold soup but fail to point out who the real terrorists are. I believe this member pretty much hit it bang on.

What are your thoughts on this post and its content?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11-9-2014 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

He did win the case, and his tax was waived.

Funny how once again you post crap and lies.

As I said, he lost, was found guilty, had to get a licence and pay £200 legal costs.

He found Rooke guilty, and imposed a six month conditional discharge with £200 legal costs

www.wscountytimes.co.uk...

You really should not believe the truther websites, as I have shown they constantly lie!

You are a professional at being wrong. Here at .58 seconds he says himself he was NOT CONVICTED of not paying his TV tax. So he didn't pay it, and he wasn't guilty? His argument was shown to be true and that was the best they could do to mitigate the news.

www.youtube.com...

(Liars and Truthers apparently to you those are the two sides of the coin.) Why cant people just be people in your eyes?
You and your hate filled bigoted terms. You must take pleasure when insulting people, you do it often enough. I cant image what you would call me if you though I was black, Oh wait, yes I can.
edit on 11-9-2014 by AmenStop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

His argument was shown to be true

It was not even listened to by the Judge - funny how the court found him guilty, he was charged legal costs and given a conditional discharge - the condition being he had to get a licence.... but you ignore the facts as you are just not interested in them, preferring to believe a silly conspiracy theory!

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

His argument was shown to be true

It was not even listened to by the Judge - funny how the court found him guilty, he was charged legal costs and given a conditional discharge - the condition being he had to get a licence.... but you ignore the facts as you are just not interested in them, preferring to believe a silly conspiracy theory!

Well the Magistrate found he committed no crime "not convicted, no crime, only had to pay court costs. And yes then after that he had to go get a TV license. SO I am not sure what you are going on about.
edit on 11-9-2014 by AmenStop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
That video is simply crap. Everyone knows CNN and the BBC travelled back in time to warn us of the collapse. They should be considered heros and everyone should watch them all day.

...This reply will only makes sense to those who know Alleged Time Traveler John Titor....
And if you do know, you won't believe it. So just read it already..

John Titor was here to watch 911. Then how the sparks of protest
were to spur on the actual investigations.
These would eventually lead to parties being found guilty of
murder and treason against the American people.
Because aside from a couple contractors it was the American MIC and Big Oil that
perpetrated the whole shin dig and were found guilty.
So the MIC-Oil punched the SHTF button they've been secretly wanting to use
since 1955 and nukes and bio's rained down.
But none of that happened in 2005.

Because ;
We the American Citizens were supposed to take a stand against what was an obvious
inside job. Some did till they were Blue in the face..but Not Nearly Enough did.
What no one knows is this was because another OP agent from John's timeline invented
Reality TV.
It's the truth. I don't care what anyone else believes .

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: nOraKat

Engineers and Architects that Built those buildings stated that they could withstand multiple jet plane impacts before they would even think of coming down. Said they were like the screen on your door. Punch a hole in it, and the rest is just fine.

Ever since I witnessed 9/11, I have *NEVER* seen any official architect, builder, designer of the WTC etc. sees stating in public that the events of 9/11, the fact that the towers collapsed, were impossible.

But this is what you claim!

Also...if what you claim is true (that the collapse of the WTC due to a plane impact would be "physically impossible")...how absurd then would be the idea of a controlled demolition AFTER those plane impacts....if it would be known that a plane CAN not even bring down a tower? You are aware that your theory doesn't make any sense at all?! If it was known (as you claim) the towers cannot fall, no-one would have staged a demolition to produce an event which is so not even possible!

This one is for you:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: whatsup86
Yes this is the famous Danny Jowenko interview.

Yeah and this wasn't wasn't suspicious at all

"Danny Jowenko is Dead, 3 Days After Sabrosky Interview Implicates CIA/Mossad in 911"
LINK

Just a coincidence of coarse.
edit on 11-9-2014 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Anyone remember Aaron Russo?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
There are a lot of questions that need to be answered relevant to building 7 and all the rest of what occurred that day.

1)Why did Silverstein say "Pull it" relevant to building 7.

2)When the supposed plane hit building #1 and people ran toward it and were hoping to be of help in some way, the police told all people to leave the area as another plane was on the way...and yet no one told the people in building #2 to leave. Some reports/witnesses say they were told not to evacuate and that there was no danger.

3)Why are the records sealed and the old National Security stance is invoked when anyone, even now, tries to find out about those dancing Israelis and why they were filming the event from the very start as if prior knowledge and the 3 of those Israelis had Mossad connections.

4)Why did Cheney say to stand down and not intervene relevant to other plane inbound.

5)Why were 3,000 folks killed in those buildings when there were supposed to be at least 10,000 working in them that day...many called in sick or what...prior knowledge...or what.

6)Why were some higher ups warned not to fly that day.

7)Why did the head honcho of Israel at the time say on National news that this event that occurred in America "was a good thing for Israel?" Good in that we would start fighting in the ME for them...sending our soldiers to die there.

Some of this may seem off topic but not really when taken as a whole as to why Building 7 went or any of them went....it is all important and needs to be addressed.

Good night and be safe and well everyone on this horrible Anniversary of the deaths of Americans on American soil.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join